[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J-Drama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Hanzawa-Naoki-010.jpg (53 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
Hanzawa-Naoki-010.jpg
53 KB, 848x480
I just finished Hanzawa Naoki and it was fucking great. What was with the ending though?
>>
File: 1457569813039.jpg (119 KB, 968x513) Image search: [Google]
1457569813039.jpg
119 KB, 968x513
ob club protects its members.
>>
>>14901205
For a sequel. Although, for some reason they are replacing the main actor which is dumb. I mean, why couldn't they wait until he would be free to film again?
>>
>>14902817
Weren't the rumors just for Shitamachi Rocket?
>>
>>14901205
There are four books in the series and they adapted the first two, cliffhanger ending for the next season.

>>14902817
>>14902999
>why couldn't they wait until he would be free to film again?
Isn't that what they're doing? Shitamachi Rocket did turn out to be more popular than expected but I don't see TBS going all in with that. IIRC Sakai just doesn't want to be typecast in the role.
>>
>>14904913
Last I recall, they were thinking of using Hiroshi Abe but that was months ago. I'll be happy if things have changed and they are going back to the original actor.
>>
just binge watched i'm home
i was horny the whole dorama seeing aya ueto
such a waifu
>>
>>14907986
She was pregnant during the filming or that series
>>
File: 713.gif (999 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
713.gif
999 KB, 500x207
>>14911217
>>
I just finished Detective vs Detectives and enjoyed it a lot. I wished they explored Rin a little more, but I suppose that would ruin the surprise. Rena is wife material. RIP Yuma.

I don't know what to watch next, so I think I'll just pick something random.
>>
>>14918946
Anyway, I felt it was well acted and the detective aspects were enough to keep me intrigued. The fight scenes were okay, and the characters were pretty good to follow along.

I wouldn't mind a sequel to see Rena vs Kotoha or whomever taught Rin her detective skills.
>>
Usually J-Drama acting is sub-par. They usually over act or just doesn't seem genuine. Anyone know of a good J-Drama where the acting is very good? The story has to be above average.
>>
>>14921888
Currently watching Love That Makes You Cry and I'd say it has overall better acting than most dramas I've seen, admittedly not many. I don't think there's much over acting in it but not sure what you'd find to be genuine acting.
>>
>>14921925
Checked the trailer seems pretty good. Doesn't look too flashy or being too extreme. Don't know if that makes sense.
>>
>>14921888
watch old romcoms
>>
>>14911217
>pregnant
she has no children...
>>
Please anyone provide a link to download Great Teacher Onizuka season 2 with english subtitles.
>>
>>14924707
I don't keep up with celebrity gossip. But whilst watching the show I had a feeling she was pregnant and when I looked it up, she had indeed made an official announcement she was pregnant.
>>
Anyone watch Mother? I just started it, how does it turn out to be?
>>
>>14924911
isnt it on nyaa?
>>
>>14924911
http://pastebin.com/YtK9gFDb
>>
File: 0987654.jpg (175 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
0987654.jpg
175 KB, 1440x810
The end is near...
>>
>>14934547
I am in love with Kasumi Arimura. What are some other good movies/dramas with her?
>>
>>14934651
>Kasumi Arimura
Flying Colors was alright, not my thing. But I really enjoyed her in Umi ni Furu.
>>
I'm currently watching "nihonjin no shiranai nihongo". The episodic format that focuses on the students is really good for this kind of story. I always tear up a little when they say "thank you, teacher" at the end.
>>
Watching Beach Boys. Good so far
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.