[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do to him /jp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1441149825494.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441149825494.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
What did you do to him /jp/?
>>
>>14896434

Prolly drank himself to death.

That being said, I miss him.
>>
I heard he was reported by his students so he made his videos unlisted, I haven't checked though
>>
>>14896457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE
This was lesson 1. It's not even only unlisted, it's been made private.
>>
>This channel is undergoing maintenance and will return in a few months. I need to convert the country of my account. Currently Google is holding thousands of dollars from me because of this. When this issue is resolved, I will reskin the channel and all content will be unlocked.
>>
WE'RE HOMELESS GUYS AND WE LIVE IN DENNNNNNTONNNNNNNNN
>>
https://arch.b4k.co/jp/thread/14752051/#14753621
>>
I'm pretty sure some guy in the daily japanese general has all his videos saved. It might even be in their sticky, I'm not sure.
>>
He's a retard who gives a fuck. It's people like these that make foreigners look bad.
>>
He learned the hard way that life ain't easy and if you wanna live your dreams you need talent and diligent hard work.
>>
>>14899930
There was a torrent package on /t/ a few months ago but I'm not sure if it's still seeded.
>>
>>14896457
I wonder what his students thought of his video
>>
>>14909654
A typical retarded gaijin. Probably reeked of alcohol when he was teaching. Heard lots of stories or English teachers smelling like alcohol or coming to class a little drunk.
Don't forget the Foreign teacher in Asia meme is correct.
>>
It says on his channel that google is keeping thousands of dollars from him in youtube money and once he sorts it out his content will be posted again
>>
>>14908405
This. I don't know who the fucks keeps on recommending him on /a/ and /jp/. Fucker doesn't even know Japanese.
>>
>>14913672
What is /a/ for, by the way?
I only got onto 4chan right after the split.
>>
>>14899930
anyone got a link for this? I loved his videos
>>
>>14920011
>split
>>
>>14896434
This seems like a good thread, I just wanted to say that this board is boring. There is nothing interesting going on here. I just can't feature why people post here.
>>
Dumb question, but uh... who's this guy?
>>
>>14925887
Jeremy Thorn
>>
>>14925887
The best japanese teacher on the internet.
>>
>>14897285
I went to the same uni as him, the japanese classes there pretty hard actually.
>>
>>14899930
>>14908916
It's on KAT, I downloaded a couple weeks ago and it's fine, couple of seeds.

>>14910717
I doubt his channel generates thousands of dollars, something is up.
>>
>>14896434
I miss him.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.