[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Live School Idol Project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1454937653617.png (756 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
1454937653617.png
756 KB, 640x900
Others playing this (arguably by far the best (even if you don't really like Love Live anime (also includes mini-VN))) rhythm game? Let's share friend codes! Me: 215179145

Please have something else on "about me" than the standard "Hello!"

I've drawn twice 50LP motherloads, and gotten one UR Nozomi. Hoping on UR Nico on next draw.
>>
>>14875325
>arguably by far the best rhythm game?
That's not how you spell deresute
>>
>>14875325
There's a Love Live thread at /vg.
>>
>>14875325
Anon I'm sorry but you don't know shit about rhythm games if you think this game is the best. I say this as both a big Love Live fan and a rhythm games fan. Touchscreen rhythm gameplay is bland to start with, but this one doesn't even have an original gimmick (Cytus would be a more original, challenging and fun android game for exemple), but it's also a cancerous F2P game.
>>
>>14875325
Idolm@ster
>>
anime is sucks lmao
>>
>>14875365
Deresute is awful regarding game balance and cards department. Shit ton of SR's and guaranteed S score makes it all worthless trash. There is no growth in the game, just stupid gacha for stupid random. The only fun is trying to improve your actual playing skills. If you can play hardest songs OK, then the game is utter boring garbage. And game absolutely lacks any multiplayer or even promote connections between people (like frend's stream, friend's ranking). You are playing like stupid single player in complete isolation. That's the point of online in this shit?
>>
>>14876673
iM@S is a management sim, not a rythym game, although it has minigames like that. I don't know about the mobile game though.
>>
>>14877578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__aaNEMEmU
>>
>>14877462
Everything you just said applies to SIF a lot more than deresute. You are an idiot.
>>
>>14877695
Boy, that cymbal and jingle sound sure is annoying!
>>
>>14877726
Are you drunk? I stated exactly things existing in LLSIF that Deresute lacks. Basically Deresute is broken clone of LLSIF. Everything they have is completely broken, only pure stage gameplay mechanic is more complex and fun, but also crippled by broken balance of cards.
>>
>>14877744
Sound effects and notes skins are changeable in the settings.
>>
>>14875325
Can't you just fuck off to the mobage general or the ll /vg/ thread?
What's the deal with all these ll threads lately? Warosu being back brought organized shitposting with it?
>>
>>14879221
What's an II thread?
>>
>>14881981
>He doesn't use Burichan setting
>>
>>14879221
I looked at School Idol Festival thread in /vg/ full of random pictures of girls and masturbator's roleplay. Hey, isn't it absolutely the /jp/ style thread? I mean, look at all this "post random touhou/whatever girl picture and discuss" threads here, exactly the same stuff. So, that /vg/ thread should absolutely move here, where it belongs.
>>
>>14882078
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>14882118
No, /jp/ is im@s territory, go away.
>>
>>14877744
yeah, for sure
you can turn it off though
>>
>>14882150
Are you dog or something? Protecting territories and stuff.
>>
>>14882161
I enjoy watching fans slapfight each other about who's franchise is more shit, it's way more entertaining than the whole live-and-let live thing people have had going recently.
>>
>>14882153
It's the opposite. Sounds are great and without them playing feels very hollow. Point is, they are intended for playing and not for listening. Yeah, on youtube they're bad, but great in the actual game, especially this swipe/slide sound is awesome. Are you really playing games or just commenting ignorantly?
>>
>>14882185
no, I play it
turning the sound effects off helped me combo more consistently on the 28* master/master+s
it's either placebo effect or they were subconsciously distracting
>>
>>14882170
Have you ever stopped and thought about how Sakura has all their powers combined?
>>
>>14882266
They don't make magical girls like they used to.
>>
>>14882192
Interesting. For me it's the opposite, without feedback my presses seems like sink into the void making it hard to follow the rhythm.
>>
>>14882398
Maybe, but they sure are cuter now
>>
File: freeza.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
freeza.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>14891739
Nobody in muh gook magic is cuter than sakura
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.