[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
Elona+ Custom 1.55 General Information (for newer players): http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

Elona+ Custom 1.55 Mods: http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

What is your character's greatest weakness?
>>
>>14855527
I've been considering using the pro-jet but 832 speed seems like a horror for AP. Does her virtually non-existent life stat balance things a bit or will I have to go all the way to level 50+ of the void before she starts gaining any AP?
>>
>>14855558
Your pet will never get more than 8 AP a kill, because the speed INI is capped at 2000. This is with a max of 24 possible points when your pet's speed INI is one-fifth the enemy's.
>>
>>14855769
>Your pet will never get more than 8 AP a kill, because the speed INI is capped at 2000.

Doesn't sound too bad.

>This is with a max of 24 possible points when your pet's speed INI is one-fifth the enemy's.

Is the pro-jet actually a viable melee investment?

How can I maintain high overall skill potentials like my pets? Pretty much everything right now is at <100% and low leveled, which is a sharp contrast to my attribute potentials which are all at Superb.

Are there any guaranteed scrolls of flying anywhere?
>>
>>14855558
Forgot to answer the question. Floor 50 ain't going to cut it. Not 100 either. There's no balancing act done. Your pet must kill things with 836 speed or higher to earn AP.
>>
>>14855812
I can't even run level 35 comfortably. Not without burning through my mana scrolls anyway. So just to recap: pro-jets are only useful for Kai-tier powerplayers?
>>
>>14855527
>What is your character's greatest weakness?
1. I made a self insert character
2. Its more than a year that i don't play
sorry.
>>
>>14855859
Right, they're a high level bell substitute.
>>
File: Akeno.png (756 KB, 801x600) Image search: [Google]
Akeno.png
756 KB, 801x600
>>14855799
I changed the sprite for Pro-Jet but yeah that's mine currently. I'm pretty happy with her so I would say they're a viable melee investment.

Pros
- 90% damage reduction
- High Speed
- Already comes with a Melee AI if you're looking for a melee pet.
- Already comes with Shadow Step and uses it.

Cons
- Very expensive trainer costs. Initially around 10k gold but with enough charisma you can cut it down considerably.
- AP can be hard to get unless you can handle very strong monsters.
- Low life attribute. Remedied through Hero Cheese or being very cautious and ready with heals. If you manage to get their Life to at least 100, normal race life, then you should be golden. You'll have a tank with 90% damage reduction and the HP to finally notice that perk.

Overall impression is that Pro-Jet is a powerful pet but needs an equally powerful master to fully realize its potential. I do not recommend this as a person's first pet. Should be fairly well off before you even consider raising one.
>>
Downloaded Elona + Custom off the nyaa link in the pastebin, I click the .exe, it opens a window for .1 second that closes itself instantly.
>>
>>14856154
Extract all the files from the archive into a folder with the base Elona+1.55 game. Custom is a mod.
>>
>>14855799
Skill potentials as well as attribute potentials for pets can be restored by going to town. They'll visit their trainer as you walk around town or just rest up. This is assuming they have the gold to visit a trainer for training. So what you should do is let them loot the gold from dungeon bosses or have them pick up up ores and other valuables they can sell off. If your pet has the pickpocket skill they can also get gold this way as well. When a pet goes to town with you they'll sell stuff.
>>
>>14856164
No, no. I meant III need the skill potentials. Do I just pick a handful of skills to pump platinums into? I want to build a caster/gunner hybrid but I'm not sure if Firearm increases the firearm multiplier.
>>
>>14856158
Once I do that, do I launch with elona or elonaplus?
>>
>>14855527
My greatest weakness is in finances. As soon as I get gold I spend it all on crap that I know I don't really need right now. Like I'll see furniture for sale and I'll buy it, place it in my house, and then become depressed because I'm not getting stronger by doing this. I really need to save up money to invest in these vendors instead and maybe get out of my cave. I also keep spending gold on weapons and armor that look cool but isn't necessarily stronger than what I have on. I just have a spending problem....fuck...
>>
>>14856176
Not that anon but with platinum you can probably keep 2-3 skills somewhat regularly at 400 potential with enough platinum farming. If you want all your skills to be at 400 you'll probably want to look into blessed growth scrolls. You can get them with small medals from Garrok. I'd advise not getting growth scrolls until you have your speed sorted though. Might want to use your medals first for the hermes potions. For a gunner Firearm is their for accuracy and a small boost in damage. If you're looking for the main skill responsible for a gunner's damage you need to look at Marksman. So what I would do is use the plat to keep those two skills at constant high potential if gunning things down is what you want to do.
>>
File: 1456061606520.png (582 KB, 1280x765) Image search: [Google]
1456061606520.png
582 KB, 1280x765
>>14854883
I've actually updated the bg files in the pastebin, since I didn't like some of them. I'm extremely picky with the quality of my OC, so I constantly have to delete and rename a few files. The pastebin guy usually keeps the links up to date, so check out the mods pastebin if you get a dead link.

dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gm4vhsjbk4iubg/bg.zip?dl=1
>>
>>14856192
Elona, always.
>>
I don't get it. Is it better to get as much as possible AP before getting speed or it doesn't mater?
>>
File: 1456099441214.png (2 MB, 514x989) Image search: [Google]
1456099441214.png
2 MB, 514x989
>>14855527
>Microsoft Windows(tm)
>>
>>14856154
just got my kaneda bike for riding. What should I do with him to make the him best pet that he can be?
>>
>>14856478
Didn't mean reply to >>14856154
sorry
>>
>>14855527
Is anyone else getting a sense of Déjà vu? I feel like I've already posted this picture.
>>
>>14856306
Not crazy about 2 & 4.
Liked the old 7 better
12 and 16 are fine, but I don't really see how they fit the events that they're linked to.

Otherwise, it's a great pack. Using the rest of the images.
>>
>>14855799
pro-jet is great, the only issue being that she has low life and you gether later than you can get bells of termination, which are "better".

I just gave her standard equipment slots and loaded her with Rubynus equips to raise her life stat. You'll need to eventually tweak her ai through AP if you want her only to do melee. Another thing to consider would be to try and make her shadow step more often.

Haven't got the artifacts for it but I imagine dual wield would be great on her to maximize invokes.
>>
>>14856489
When I see this picture I'm getting a sense of alien vagina is ready for attack.
>>
Someone said earlier that it's only 3 skills that pet can't learn via gene engineering. What are those?
>>
At what % does Amurdad use super regene? 25 like Meshera Alpha?
>>
>>14856452
It doesn't matter. Your AP gains will naturally decrease as you gain more AP, regardless of speed.
>>
>>14856534
Do you know what bg_re16 is? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the sleep sharing event, right?
>>
>>14856755
not him but I get it most from the "Wizard appeared in your dream" event
>>
File: eg.png (56 KB, 167x166) Image search: [Google]
eg.png
56 KB, 167x166
I stopped playing this game in november or so because my old computer died and my old save went with it.

I sort of want to check on the updates so I got the game on this computer, and I'm trying to get the extra PC body parts on elona's website working.

I'm having trouble with the hair, actually everything seems to be either too big or misaligned, and I'd just like to know if there's anything I can do about it. Thanks
>>
>>14856452
AP calculations are only based off your initial speed, gaining speed later does not make it harder to get AP. However, gaining AP makes gaining AP in the future harder, but that's true regardless of what you do with it
>>
>>14856809
bg_re6 and bg_re16 have identical graphics, for some reason. I'm sure that bg_re6 is the wizard's dream, since it's shown in >>14852244
>>
>>14856874
>tfw my anoxeria episode was helpful

I've been collecting God items, so far Jure, Kumiromi, Ehektal are complete. Working on Itzapalt.

Is that Black Cat worth keeping at all? It tends to die a lot and doesn't seem to useful.
>>
>>14856949
Always forgetting my pictures!
>>
>>14856949
Try putting it in the shop, it has a decent amount of charisma and negotiation to keep it running, so long as you can provide the items.
>>
>>14856962
I got a Nymph in there, I gave the Nymph neogation and it has some good charisma.
>>
>>14856949
Well, if you're a compulsive min-maxer who wants to get the absolute best gear possible, yes. Black cats can bless equipment, giving them an additional attribute.
>>
>>14856837
I think that extra shit is for old body sprites. In the old PCC folder.
>>
File: pcc_body_132.png (10 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_132.png
10 KB, 128x192
>>14857168
On this topic, anyone got any nice Elona+ bodys?

I had a shitload of them for vanilla elona, but I'm not sure if they are compatible. Pic related is one of them.
>>
File: bg_re1.png (92 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
bg_re1.png
92 KB, 360x140
>>14856755
Sorry, I also thought it was the wizard dream one. Didn't notice that there were two of them.

This is actually the image I'm using for bg_re1, except in bmp form, obviously.
>>
>>14856755
Also sorry if my reply was dickish, I didn't mean for it to be. I appreciate the pack. It's just that since you said you were picky about it, I thought you might want feedback.
>>
>>14856198
That's part of the fun, Anon
I'm a compulsive buyer and hoarder, so I have like 15+ storage houses full of useless shit that I just like to have

Don't worry about money too much, you won't know what to do with it all in late game.

You can most certainly just focus on getting and spending money in this game. Become a pianist or a cook or even a traveling merchant and make loads of dosh without even fighting. Get your pets to do all the fighting for you, plus have them around to use Ensemble with so you become a performance master.

That's what I do. I'm delving into 400+ dungeons late game and I don't even fight. My pets do all of that for me, I just heal and cheer them. All I really care about are my party performances and getting loot to stick in my store so I can be rich.
>>
File: 1377829551625.jpg (178 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1377829551625.jpg
178 KB, 800x999
>>14856949
Pets are as useful as you make them
My black catsister is my biggest damage dealer.
Dual wielding with equipment that procs an extra attack for like 4-5 attacks per turn, plus decapitation, plus absolute piercing equipment, and with browbeat, she absolutely tears shit up.
And with a high DV, Barrier, and Charm, she's rather tough.
Since she has decapitation and a lot of attacks per round for it to proc, she nearly always gets the finishing blow, so I get a lot of "Blessed by Ehekatl" equipment.

She also cooks me breakfast every day and makes my enemies go insane, so I like her quite a bit.
>>
>>14857168
Alright, I'll try placing it there later, maybe I fucked something up the first time.
>>
File: hermes.png (278 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
hermes.png
278 KB, 797x599
I think it may not be that rare. Spent maybe 20 bottles until now and it's already 2 speed uppers and 1 hermes.
>>
>>14857357
>This is actually the image I'm using for bg_re1
Change it as you see fit, the pack isn't meant to be a rigid guideline of how you should customize your game!
On an off topic note, is that coin from a screenshot of Kino no Tabi?

>>14857364
>Also sorry if my reply was dickish, I didn't mean for it to be.
No, it's fine. Those images were plucked from the depths of the boorus as placeholders. Other anons could pitch in ideas, too! Mine is simply a template that could draw inspiration for others to make their own customized image sets. I take criticism to heart, even if the feedback sounds a little rude, and try to chisel off any flaws that I can't see by myself.
In any case, I've tried my hand at finding more appropriate pictures, as mentioned in your previous post, but I'm afraid any other changes boils down to personal preference.

Download is in the previous post (>>14856306).
>>
>>14857478
>Change it as you see fit, the pack isn't meant to be a rigid guideline of how you should customize your game!
Oh yeah, of course, just thought I'd post it in case someone else wanted to use it.

>On an off topic note, is that coin from a screenshot of Kino no Tabi?
Nope, it's from the opening of Baccano.
>>
>>14857300
I shamelessly edited a sprite pulled from http://www.elonaup.x0.com/

She's not too bouncy, but she serves her purpose.
>>
>>14857562
Beautiful anon... Beautiful.
>>
I've been trying to get back into Elona recently, it's been a long time since I last played.
Are there any fighting styles that are just fucked late game or will have an unnecessarily hard time relative to everything else?
>>
>>14857765
Nope. You just need to diversify and have at least 1 back-up mode of attack in late-game because enemies get trickier and can silence/bind/dim you.
>>
>>14857802
Shit, silence is a thing now? That sounds horrifying.
>>
>>14857822
It's always been in game? People used to silence Zeome and then turn him into a sandbag.
>>
>imp drops another heart yesterday
><king> drops a king heart
>still no evolution heart
one day right?
>>
>>14857844
Well, I meant enemy usage.
I don't remember any enemies casting silence.
>>
>>14857880
Oh. Me neither, actually.
>>
You have got to be shitting me. An "I want it!" quest where the target doesn't have the item? What, did Choze the citizen eat his harmon- oh.
>>
File: Capture.png (254 KB, 606x402) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
254 KB, 606x402
>>14857857
Souvenir vendors sometimes carry them if you're truly desperate. This is what I've got for hearts after 330 hours of leisurely play.
>>
Has the Wild Arms music pack ever been updated to work with newer versions?
>>
Are there any other games at all similar to this, in terms of pure amount and variety of shit to do, outside of MMOs? The only one that I can think of is Morrowind, mainly because of its similar skill system. Now that I'm thinking about it, this game might have the most longevity of any single player game that I can think of.
>>
>>14857857
>2nd another heart
>>14857945
Guess I'll start saving up.
Should have enough by the time festival of jure rolls around.
>>
>>14857562
Lewd Elona pack when?

Lulwy's tight ass isn't enough to sate me
>>
>>14858356
An alternative to the gene system - create a new pet that contains half of the total from your stats and skills with that of your pet's, and make them part of the evolution system.
>>
I got an cNPC idea that inspires me, and I want to know how possible it would be to make something like a cNPC that can be bought from Derphy? Every time I try, they are only avaliable from the Horse Breeder.

Also, how likely would it be to make a map with a summoning crystal be shared around to get these cNPCs into play? I know I likely can't get into moongates, but yeah.
>>
>>14858386
I do believe it can be done. If you go into the user folder you'll find a help_npc file, that file is a template for an cNPC. This template can be bought from slavers and not horsemasters..
>>
File: 1456475035912.jpg (19 KB, 220x204) Image search: [Google]
1456475035912.jpg
19 KB, 220x204
>>14858492
I found my old Sakuya cNPC on the link in the last thread, it is still the last post of that thread

https://forum-elona.rhcloud.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35310&sid=5b412bd4a2afb42bd9c541739ea21e20#p35310

rip, that Sakuya will never be a reality I guess.
>>
>>14858500
>that Sakuya will never be a reality I guess.

Seventy or so anons here are willing to help you out!
>>
File: 1451711445708.gif (565 KB, 421x238) Image search: [Google]
1451711445708.gif
565 KB, 421x238
>>14858501
It is really old, but all the information is in that post.

Of course, I'd nerf her starting item rarity to 2-3, and her relationship to 0, also her level from 12 to 30. And change her class to Gunner. Perhaps adding /cnpc/ along with /man/ will fix the not being sold in Derphy issue?

Not sure how to give her starting skills, either. Obviously I want her to be a thrower, similar to Rock Thrower, but with self teleport and self speed buffs, to help her time stop stuff.

I wish there was a time stop dagger/knife or thrown item. Hell, even a Knife that is equipped as a ranged item that has a chance to stop time would be great, but custom items is another discussion.
>>
>>14858517
help_npc

Open it with Notepad++ and scroll down. You'll see all the "act"ions and their corresponding numbers (Speed, short teleport, Bakuretu and other buffs are there, I don't know about throwing). You can even equip her with several race feats like floating and metal.
>>
>>14855527
Give me the best sprite sheets. I don't like monster girl, please
>>
>>14858538
Yes, I have the actions and bitflags set in the link already, I'm talking about her starting skill numbers, I can't find where to handle those, things like Tactics, Two Hand, Cooking, etc
>>
>>14858561
I think giving her a class is, realistically, the only thing you can do to influence her skills.
>>
>>14858568
What class would be best for throwing and maid related skills, then?
>>
>>14858585
Predator, Pianist and that's it, I think.
>>
>>14858594
I guess Pianist could work. Performer seems fitting.

Golden Stardust Joan will fool around with it tomorrow, but now is time for sleep!
>>
I used a duel glove to loot an adventurer and now he attacks me on sight, can I somehow revert this?
>>
>>14856644
gene engineering is the only one

>>14858612
murder him until he leaves Tyris permanently

>>14857476
uppers themselves are not that rare, but I might have to start doing that if you're getting regular hermes
>>
>>14858517
>I wish there was a time stop dagger/knife or thrown item. Hell, even a Knife that is equipped as a ranged item that has a chance to stop time would be great
The Nightmare is a throwing knife with timestop.
>>
>>14858661
>murder him until he leaves Tyris permanently
whoops, actually I only said what -I- would do

pretty sure you can stop their attack with incognito and raise their affec with love potions and gifts
>>
>>14858612
Try touch of sleep or sleeping potions so you can do what you need while they take it easy
>>
>>14858612
>defeat them in a "legal" duel
>hunt you down upon sight once they respawn
>can't "formally challenge" him again while he's thirsting for your blood
>otherwise your Karma will take a hit anyway if you try to even defend yourself
Adventurers can be such sore losers.
>>
>>14857476
Ouah, i included the "buy empty bottle/use them/burn yowyn well" into my routine, and not 15 bottles later i got an hermes !
Less (real ) time consuming than going the small medal route.

So including the ones from medals, only need 5 hermes blood.
Soooon...
>>
File: 1427381663-20150326.png (7 KB, 518x17) Image search: [Google]
1427381663-20150326.png
7 KB, 518x17
Ok.
>>
>>14859024
Schrödingers well.
>>
>>14858932
Even worse when you walk around the corner in town, your evolved Exile spots the adventurer before you even know what the fuck is going on and decides to defend you with the eclipse spell, completely disregarding her low level in control magic.
Suddenly boom, dead citizens everywhere and your karma goes down.
>>
They're ready.
>>
>>14859412
Dude why.
>>
>>14859423
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_spindle
After INI recalculation, i'll have two snails at 52/1.
Unless a way to lower mana is introduced, it is practically not possible to have lower.

Now, gotta level ten times to be able to copy meshera.
Can inner gods be remanded, or i'll have to reset the area ?

Can prostitution be used to raise her relationship all the way to soul mate by the way ?
I know it can be raised at least to fellow so it's not like i'd need that much gifts, but alcohol is way easier to find.
>>
>>14859457
You still haven't answered why.
>>
>>14859457
Aren't Mesheras and other bosses hostile by default? How do you plan on Astral penning her?

>>14859478
Power gaming. It's how some people have fun.
>>
>>14859478
Maybe we are the crazy ones?
>>
>>14859478
Because i tasted the sweetness of low INI pets, and want to see if i can have more.

>>14859487
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Amur-Cage
She's not hostile there, though maybe they can't be prostitued to. Gotta test it. Now.
She Who Lurks was still here, so i had to reset the area.
Aaaand she can't. Going to need gifts up to friend then forcefeed her love chocolates, like with the snails.
>>
File: 1424358508923.jpg (73 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
1424358508923.jpg
73 KB, 624x624
>>14859522
You know, now that i think about it, while lowering her stats in her prime form is prohibitive, after the soul spindle she'll be at 50 each...
Only 392 points to lower... and 12 doomed hermes potions.
She have the potential to get an INI of 52/1.
Naaaah, i won't do it. Probably not.
>>
>>14859457
>>14859577
Sorry, *52/2
Speed, like life, can't go below 2 using available methods.
>>
File: 40.png (672 KB, 1202x803) Image search: [Google]
40.png
672 KB, 1202x803
Tactical attack?
>>
>>14859590
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/AP#Gain_Ability
>Pet learns Shadow Step special action, can decapitate enemies at < 10% health
>>
>>14859598
Oh right AWAKEning points. But I have never seen her using shadow step. Only decapitation.
>>
>>14857446
I put the files from the graphics pack into the oldPCCs files this go around and I don't think it's working, considering there are still 18-19 hair options.
>>
>>14859637
It looks like it simply isn't reading the files in there. Not really sure why it's there in the first place then, but, at any rate I think I can just shave a little bit off the top of the player character component files I want to use, and have them usable then.
>>
>>14859666
Did you try throwing the old pccs in the new folder?
>>
>>14859671
I did, and this happened >>14856837

Additionally, I think with bodies when I stuck them there, they were unusually large. I'll experiment more with these when I'm not in class.
>>
>>14856306
Do you have the original of that Recette image?
>>
I'm playing with the idea of getting a nurse as a healer pet. How stupid is it, considering there's tactical heal for 500AP?
>>
>>14859716

you will need to invest in your nurse heavily, healing rain is a moderately expensive spell and it will constantly overcast and kill itself
>>
>>14859716
Not stupid at all, south tyris is a somewhat long way, and getting AP longer still.
You'll use her a long time before being able to get tactical heal.
>>
>>14859721
I know. Has anyone ever trained one and could share some experiences?
>>14859724
I already am in south tyris tho. That's why I ask if that idea is stupid.
>>
>>14859732
If it's for roleplaying purposes then you can do anything you want with enough investement, otherwise giving an easier to train pet tactical heal should be better since from experience healing rain users run out of mana pretty quickly.
>>
>>14859666
Examine your folder. If you find any files sorted like pcc_body_13 followed by pcc_body_25 and you can't find any of the bodies that should follow from 13, the game won't register 25 or any others with numbers > 25 either.
>>
File: 36657218_p14.jpg (214 KB, 840x525) Image search: [Google]
36657218_p14.jpg
214 KB, 840x525
>>14859740
I'll think about it.
How are the pets from the insane book? I can't decide between lazy older sister and M girl. The lazy older sister seems quite useful with cheer special action and I still need a gunner in my team. The M girl sounds like a fun pet as well with melee attacks, magic ball and mana burst. Or is it possible to get both?
>>
>>14859732

you should just give a lich or something else with high base mana healing rain. A higher mana stat will stop them from killing themselves so much
>>
>>14859807
The nurse is dropped for now. I go wish hunting and get M girl.
>>
>>14858035
Rune Factory is somewhat similar. Gardening, dungeons, fishing, monster catching, have your own shop, crafting, plus it has waifus. Not as much stuff, but the closest I can think of.
>>
Oh my fucking god. I shouldn't be failing six times in a fucking row with a 91% casting rate. Oh my fucking god.
>>
>>14859950
Have you praised Ehekatl lately, you heretic?
>>
>>14859955
I never fucking know how valuable wall creation is until I had to start farming the void without pets. Holy shit.
>>
File: rohzgc.png (962 KB, 1584x1344) Image search: [Google]
rohzgc.png
962 KB, 1584x1344
>>14858559
Here is someone's sprite sheet.
>>
>>14859457
Any plans of doing this to Snail thr android rider? You can't call yourself a true blennophile without it!
>>
Where do you put custom player portraits? I got custom player sprites working just fine but portraits seem to be eluding me.
>>
>>14859807
Or an armor/metal race. It's super easy to grind magic capacity on them. I think even super armor works on overcasting.
>>
>>14860100
elona/user/graphic and name them face1, face2 and so on. Don't forget to save as .bmp
>>
>>14860100
/user/graphic

face#
Where # is any number => 1
>>
>>14860108
>>14860110

Oh right, I was putting them in straight into graphics instead of user/graphics thanks.
>>
>>14859487
It's possible to astral pen hostiles. Revolves around throwing love potions to the point where you can interact with them and then giving them gifts or whatever else to raise their affection further.
>>
>>14860254
You can ALP Zeome...?
>>
>>14860268
It's possible.
>>
File: Shame is a soul eating emotion..png (473 KB, 1284x743) Image search: [Google]
Shame is a soul eating emotion..png
473 KB, 1284x743
After running out of stock for my crutch (magic dart), I must now be carried by my pet towards my first helping of 1.5k AP. Soon my distance multiplier will not be shit. Later I will have skill levels in other offense spells that render them usable.
>>
>>14859478
Because low INI means faster AP gains
>>
Play Blackjack for easy potion of cure corruptions they said.
Play on lucky days they said.
The dealer blackjacking my asshole six times in a row doesn't fell like a lucky day.
>>
Chara quality up for 1000AP, yay or nay?
>>
>>14860778
Crazy boosts for them blessed pots. Gotta do it.
>>
File: Spot the sister lunch vendor.png (453 KB, 1281x743) Image search: [Google]
Spot the sister lunch vendor.png
453 KB, 1281x743
I'm not gonna lie, I'm seriously considering Meteor right now. I'm at 54 insanity, this is not the time to be playing games!
>>
>>14860851
Take a bath in Larna or go kill some hermit crabs for their corpses then.
>>
>>14860857
I wonder what it is that the Larnans put it their water to make it so soothing...

In other news: after evolving my fire dragon child to her final form I'm starting to believe she's the best pet after the little girl.
>>
>>14860867
Essence of Lomias.
>>
File: 41.png (898 KB, 1202x803) Image search: [Google]
41.png
898 KB, 1202x803
Finally. Make me proud M girl.
Also does anyone know what the hell happend to the droprate of rods of wishing? I found exactly one in my entire playtrough so far.
>>
>>14860929
Bg_Re file please.
>>
File: 42.png (1 MB, 1204x804) Image search: [Google]
42.png
1 MB, 1204x804
Who had the bright idea to adjust summoned ally level to PC level. Look at that goddamn INI.
>>
File: 21333416_p7.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
21333416_p7.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
>>14860948
There.

https://jii.moe/N1X9GM13x.bmp

What the hell man. I'd rather had the level 1 M girl. I just hope she can gain some AP without facing ÜBERmonster.
Anyone got a good idea what weapon I should give her and what armor class? She's a warmage and she has some skill in longsword. I think I go with medium armor for her and the <storm bringer> for now. Chaos and nether damage + MP absorb and resistances sound good for now. Thoughts?
>>
>>14861001
I'm dual-wielding the Itzpalt wand + Staff of insanity until I can get the Vital flayer. I also have the gun of genocide equipped. Medium armor as well.
>>
>>14861009
>Itzpalt wand + Staff of insanity
I've already equipped those, so no funny staves for M girl and I don't think her AI has ranged attacks. I'll give her the <storm bringer>.
>>
>>14861034
> I don't think her AI has ranged attacks

Target, distance = 1, move backwards/short-teleport.

Thanks for the bg btw.
>>
>>14861009
Don't you get a massive penality to casting for dual wielding?
>>
>>14861045
I'm at 91% for all my important spells. Once, though, when I was alone in the void, I was surrounded by shitty creatures and blinding and when I tried to teleport I failed all five times. In a row. I literally screamed in rage upon my death.
>>
>>14861041
>Thanks for the bg btw.
Yeah no problem.
That's Elona custom lingo right? I'm playing without it.

>>14861045
It's managable. Just level dual wield a bit and it should be fine. But you will still get the odd series of casting failures like >>14861052 said. I also had experiences in the void where a high level enemy was rushing towards me and my magic dart failed me 4 times in a row. Not funny.
>>
>>14861061
Pet tactics. I assumed you were a player just copy-pasting the text from the Ewiki page on the Insane book.
>>
File: 43.png (1 MB, 1203x804) Image search: [Google]
43.png
1 MB, 1203x804
>>14861078
Well yes, I changed to a japanese font and copypasted the text from the wiki page to get M girl. I just play without Elona custom.
>>
>>14861101
Does concentration increase gun damage?
>>
>>14861115
Yeah, the PER increase does affect your damage output.
>>
File: 1456098871023.jpg (247 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456098871023.jpg
247 KB, 600x800
>>14859711
A bit late, but here you go.
>>
File: concentration.png (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
concentration.png
2 MB, 1200x1600
>>14861115
Sure.
>>
>>14861141
>>14861135
My current plan for AP is Marksman 100 > Speed while grinding alongside my pets. The reason I prioritize skills is because I heard that increasing speed raises the strength requirement for enemies to gain AP. I don't think I'm strong enough to keep diving deeper and deeper in the void until my skill levels/overall strength become appropriate for my level. What are the main problems with this plan?

I also have a crippling weakness to blind. What weapons/gear do you know of that are strong but also carry a resistance to the ailment?
>>
>>14861168

Earning AP increases the strength of enemies you have to beat, not your speed. It's based off your AP total, the number in brackets. How you spend that AP doesn't matter - whether you buy skill points and pour them into marksman, or use them on speed.
>>
>>14861181
>The reason I prioritize skills is because I heard that increasing speed raises the strength requirement for enemies to gain AP
What? No, no, no. Only your starting Speed does that. It's the total amount of AP you gain that will gradually make it harder to get AP.

So grow that Speed, it's the king of stats.
>>
>>14861181
>I also have a crippling weakness to blind. What weapons/gear do you know of that are strong but also carry a resistance to the ailment?
You actually made me check my darkness resistance. I play a lich so I get a racial bonus against darkness and the <palmia pride> + <blue spirit> tops it of into superb #####.
>>
>>14861181
Also the <Mag-Abyss> gives resistance against blindness. But it's really more of a wizard hat with the enhances spells attribute.
>>
>>14860063
With the gene, yes.
>>
File: 1448240054324.jpg (524 KB, 1102x868) Image search: [Google]
1448240054324.jpg
524 KB, 1102x868
>>14861212
I can't say I wasted the points in Marksman since gunning is now actually viable secondary damage but I do feel like a damn fool.

>>14861226
Lost Irva is a while away and I've yet to see a drop. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>14855527
Does someone have a nice animation for magic dart?
>>
File: itemsheet.png (844 KB, 1584x1488) Image search: [Google]
itemsheet.png
844 KB, 1584x1488
>>14861310
Top-left corner has the gun/laser/dart etc animations.

Or did you mean an anime file?
>>
I don't understand necromancy.

My blood dragons were level 209, then all of a sudden they're level 150 or level 155 today. I haven't changed my equips. Probably did gained a few levels in anatomy and alchemy. Stats have gone up - though their levels shouldn't depend on that. I've tested them in and out of the void. I've tried resummoning them.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
>>
Does pets limited by 800 speed from AP too?
>>
>>14861499
Yes.
>>
There a way to recheck what city you were supposed to go for an escort quest? Journal nor client seem to tell me where to go.
>>
>>14861477
Oh. Not a bug. I had visited oblivion palace and reset deepest floor cleared. I'm in lost irva, so I guess deepest floor doesn't go lower than 100.

Zombie level is capped at 1.5 * deepest floor.

>>14861653
Do you have an active quest in your journal?
>>
>>14861710

I have the main quest, another job quest I forgot to turn in from another city, and a sub quest.
>>
>>14861727
So what does the the job quest say? Is your escort actually for that other job? Did you take a karma hit?
>>
>>14861743

Nevermind, I'm fucking blind. The escort location got cutoff into the next page.
>>
Can someone with necromancy please help me find out if this is true:

Zombies that are summoned on the current map will be 5 levels higher than a zombie that entered the current map with the player.
>>
Is there any way to grind fishing without making me want to kill myself?
>>
>>14861839
Watch videos on the side, hold down the hotkey you assign the fishing rod to. Check up every now and then to make sure you don't starve to death
>>
I'm trying to play with a USB-plugged PS3 controller, but Elona doesn't seem to be registering my L2/R2 inputs as valid buttons.

I remember playing in the past almost exclusively with a pad, so I'm not sure what's wrong now. I'm using the MotioninJoy driver along with the Better DS3 program to make the controller work, and it worked this way in the past as well.

Any advice?
>>
>>14861839
Get the <Super Lure>. But obtaining it in the first place might want you to kill yourself a swell.
>>
>>14862014
The Super Lure severely reduces the experience you earn from fishing, unfortunately.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p3S16qPZFSdZdQoVF8hjsZf7ovS6H-cpjmSaH2qZn6I/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
>>
I really need your help guys. Are the damage formulas from spells in the Elona wiki correct? Because my accounts are way too different than them.

For example pic relate:. My Magic dart dice damage its 20d62, beign lvl 113 and having 145 as total magic. Am I doing the formula from the wiki I got: 14d29.

Am I missing something?
>>
File: md formula.png (65 KB, 584x21) Image search: [Google]
md formula.png
65 KB, 584x21
>>14862081
forgot pic.
>>
>>14862081
>>14862103
I got 21d62 so I must have done something stupid, but how did you manage 14d29 as the result?
>>
>>14862103
Make sure you're using the formulas from the spell technical page.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Spells_%28Elona%2B%29/Technical

The other spell wikis may have some outdated info.
>>
Can anyone else find the buff "Concentration" in the custom AI? It's showing up in actions, but there's no way for me to set a check for it in buff values
>>
>>14862192
Almost at the end, before the form shifts.
>>
>>14862147
I was using the formula from here: http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Spells#Magic_Dart
But now it all makes sense with the formula posted by >>14862176 now I got the same result, thanks for the help.
>>
>>14862205
Oh shit, can't believe I didn't see that earlier. Thanks!
>>
How annoying that fucking potential potions won't show up in a shop for ages. Got 3 shops one 100+ and two 70+. Impossible to buy this shit.
>>
>>14862421
RNG mus hate you. Was able to get a stack of 10 from just visiting the vendors I invested in each of the cities. Haven't beaten Zeome yet so I only have North Tyris vendors to buy stuff from. Took a bit of time to get that stack of 10 but not overly long. Should keep my potentials high until I get other forms of keeping potentials high running.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (166 KB, 814x641) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
166 KB, 814x641
W-what should I get? I just started playing.
>>
>>14860929
Huh, did they change the pet choices at the beginning of the game, or is this actually something you can only wish for?
If being able to pick someone other than Little Girl is actually a new thing, it makes my desire to start again via gene much more appealing, since I didn't focus on the right things at the start.
>>
>>14862618
Seven league sandals.
>>
>>14862618
Seven league boots.
>>
>>14862618
Seven Legendary Amulet
>>
>>14862618
Seven League Boots or Happy Bed is what a lot of people usually get to begin with.

>>14862619
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/M_girl
>>
>>14862618
Seven downward slopes
Seven bloodied hopes
Seven are your burning fires,
Seven your desires
>>
File: bg_re6.png (171 KB, 360x160) Image search: [Google]
bg_re6.png
171 KB, 360x160
>>14862746
Damn, was hoping I'd be able to start with an Older Sister instead of a Little Girl.
If the starting pet choices can be changed, I hope Anna puts in something like that as a toggle-able tweak for Custom.
>>
>>14862903
I think it would be fair if older sister was removed, she might be to stronk

Little Sister and Young Lady would be fitting thou, I'd love to start with a Young Lady for potion throwing.
>>
>>14862941
Not that anon but I think you're confusing older sister for something else. If the young lady isn't considered too powerful then the older sister for sure isn't considered that powerful.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Older_Sister

I wouldn't green light the young lady myself though. The starting pets we have now don't really have any special abilities while the young lady does. Kinda out of place.
>>
Can you wish for the evolution heart items in the japanese version?
>>
>>14862618
World Peace?
>>
File: bg_re13.png (198 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
bg_re13.png
198 KB, 360x239
>>14862970
I was thinking Older Sister, Younger Sister and Little Girl. Fourth choice would have to be something other than Young Lady for the reason you mentioned.
What would the fourth choice be? Can't be Younger Catsister/Older Dogsister because of their innate speed - maybe a 'random'? Fourth pet choice would spawn a pet like as if you used a normal Scroll of Ally at your current level when you entered Vernis.
>>
>>14863222
Needs to be a good riding pet, perhaps a shot at an early Noyel Horse at your level?
>>
File: Capitalism.png (298 KB, 646x415) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism.png
298 KB, 646x415
Would you pay for this?
>>
>>14863448
Why would anyone bother with those ridiculous prices. I'd pick up the material kit though.
>>
>>14863448
I'd rather get the treasure map, in fact that's what I did for 250k during my last festival.
>>
>>14863448
Recette you smug little bitch.
>>
>>14861710
How's deepest floor determined?
>>
'09 player here
I love each and every single one of you
unconditionally
>>
File: 1456907754046.png (161 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
1456907754046.png
161 KB, 482x600
>>14863448
>>14863604
Buy low! Sell high!
Capitalism, ho!
>>
>>14861839
What do you even need high level fishing for?
>>
>>14863777
Ehektal and I heard you can eat them for stat bonuses. I read that from an old thread where some guy was bragging about his stats but refused to share his methodology some other anon reverse engineered his method.
>>
>>14863662
Not 100% sure, but might be highest danger level of dungeon that you cleared + number of floors it had - 1. -1 because the first floor is of the danger level indicated. So if you cleared puppy cave (DL:2), then it's 2+4-1 = 5.

This includes main quest dungeons, but maybe not the void. Cradle of chaos counts as DL 100. For main quest dungeons, you probably just need to go down a floor for the counter to go up, but for regular nefia, you'd have to kill the boss. Probably.

Source:
http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameama/1412393130/
>>643
>>
Hey anna, any plans to make it so tag team doesnt make it irritating to move? lowering the wait time helps but it's still awful on the overworld
>>
Just bought a palace for the first time(thank fuck for Yacatect)
I dunno how to design it. The vanilla setup is kinda awkward, small castle was better
>>
>>14864766
Onsen
Rape dungeon
Aquatic cave
Japanese castle
Shrine
Hedge maze (no don't do this)
Forest wonderland
Modern mansion
Library
Beach
Hell
Spooky cemetery
Boat?
Hobo craphole
Christmas
7 deadly sins
Words spelling FUCK YOU on the minimap

Any way you do it, it's so big, you probably can't completely deck it out in items since it can only hold 400 at a time.
>>
File: Master thievery..png (299 KB, 646x447) Image search: [Google]
Master thievery..png
299 KB, 646x447
If only I was a fifteenth as good as her at robbing people.

She's even only at 3k training costs PLUS she's firmly at Superb potentials at all her attributes. God. She's going to waste so much cash.
>>
Help anons over the spawn of all of my gameplay time i got 8 ether diseases and i never cant find potions of cure corruption in any store.
>>
>>14865511
Blackjack is the way to go.

That or restarting.
>>
>>14865511
stop hanging out in the etherwind and hugging shining hedgehogs
Or at least put Shena's pantsu on your face beforehand

For the potions, get a lucky day and go play blackjack
>>
>>14865567
>>14865561
Thanks, i always get caught in the ether wind outside.
Can i kill Shena to strip her out of her panties from her dead body?
>>
>>14865594
no, but you can kill nobles at parties or at the Noyel festival. Scum with scroll of oracle for ease of access, if you want
>>
>>14865594
The ether wind has more or less set intervals. Check the wiki.
>>
Does anyone have this error?

HspError 13 WinError 0 Ver 2770 Mode 0
efId 0 efP 0 Area 7/1
ci -1#613 ti -1#158 cc 0#0 tc 0#0 rc 244#0
3. main_init:End ct:0
2. turn_end:pc ct:0
1. main_init:Begin ct:245
0. main_init:End ct:0

It only happens when I try to sleep in my bed (any kind) in my house. It never happened before. I'm using Elona+ 1.55.
>>
>>14866377
One of your BG files was incorrectly saved. Open paint then save as....bmp.

I made some additions and some edits and would like some feedback/advice. I'd also like to give any a tour of my WIP but no clue where to start.

.pum file incoming...: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2e9rcmd31b06yt/Dungeon%20V1?dl=0
>>
>>14866402
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean with BG file? bmp files regarding character sheets or animations for example?. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>14866377
Tell us about your pets, please! Which room(s) do they own?

>>14866425
I think he's talking about the bg_re#.bmp files, so try overwriting those.
>>
>>14866453
My dragon owns the fire area. She has a loving for the booze and the remains of her enemies seem to comfort her. I'd judge but the fluids swirling in my gene machine are the only reason I'm able to sleep at all these days. Lastly the Eastern-ish room belongs to my Valkyrie companion. Massive weeb she is, but despite that she still dislikes waste and messes. The last is a guest bedroom.
>>
File: 1456907754047.png (307 KB, 1277x761) Image search: [Google]
1456907754047.png
307 KB, 1277x761
>>14866467
What is this room used for?
>>
>>14866555
Pre-dungeon crawl strategy. Also skill teaching, sometimes. The war chests you see there are communal; the rest are mine.
>>
Can someone tell me how you end up smack dab in the middle of the continent for Lomias to find after going down in a ship? You know, rather than washing ashore in Port Kapul or something.
>>
>>14866975
lomias found you at the coast and then brought you to his makeshift rape dungeon. who knows what he does to you while ur unconscious then game begin
>>
>>14866975
Your ship was probably sailing just North of Vernis at the time when a particularly bad ether storm formed. An ether vortex sucked up your ship and spit it inland North of Vernis. Your ship now wrecked in the mountains north of Vernis or a bit south was stumbled upon by Lomias where he decided to salvage the ship remains. He found a neat bow and dagger in that ship wreck. The only survivor, you, were dragged into the cave that Lomias took by force from a beggar. Lomias was probably deciding what to do with you when you woke up.
>>
What is up with some of these Japanese players turning their rooms into literal murder/rape dungeons? Is there, like, a hidden option that sets all inhabitants on map hostile towards your character or something? I've been a little bit interested in seeing just exactly how that's done (strictly for research purposes of coarse), but its more than likely just some cheap hack or memory editing trick, cuz there's no way the speed on some of these niggas is real.
>>
>>14867220
Press F8, go to setting and change pet_relation to 1. When you save your home as .pum now, every pet inside it should be hostile to visiting players.
>>
>>14867220
I think it's a cool idea to be your own dungeon maker. I think that may be what they're going for. I'd be nice about it though. Like if you did manage to make it at the end I'd have a treasure room for the players to loot. If possible, I'd make my dungeon where teleportation was not allowed and I'd train pets and monsters to populate my dungeon and challenge the players.

Some of those moongate houses are really weird like you've pointed out.
>>
>>14867248
Although it is considered cheating, one could use Elovac to pick up items in other player .pum maps (without consequence to the other player, of course). Perhaps, for those that don't want to cheat, the reward at the end is a summoning crystal with a custom npc instead?
>>
>>14867261
Would be neat. Could you maybe load up the cNPC with loot as well that you would of rewarded anyways? Hero is supposed to get the loot and the girl in most stories.
>>
>>14867220
There's a chat server working now?
>>
>>14867282
No, that's from a shot I took last year.
>>
>>14867220
That target is level 1400 at the very least. Totally a fair fight.
>>
>>14867278
Long time ago, I think there was a Japanese room with some kind of creepy monster. It was strong and fast, and if got next to you it would kill you. But if you were fast enough to get away, it would constantly chase you around the room, spamming Wizard's Harvest the entire time. You usually can't grab things off the ground in the showroom/dimension gates, but you could pick up the little trails of gold the monster left behind. This was a big deal when Wizard's Harvest still pooped out Rods of Wish occasionally.
>>
File: bg_re12.png (121 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
bg_re12.png
121 KB, 280x160
>>14863777
There's Dimensional Fishing now at least, to pull monsters in the map to you (great for Panic/Challenge).
Otherwise it's an alternate way of making loads of gold if your super vegetable and fruit farms aren't doing it for you, I guess. And coconut crabs for Ehektal.
>>
File: plan21.png (477 B, 48x96) Image search: [Google]
plan21.png
477 B, 48x96
>>14867248
I actually had something like that setup a long time ago on several of my basements. Where one floor would be a hellish labyrinth with rows of enemies that become exponentially more difficult than the first. Then have the next floor(it sucks you can only visit one floor at a time) reward you with a vast selection of precious items and rarities or some utopian paradise.

Even though I've uploaded to the moongate a few times, I just could never figure out how some users managed to turn their pets or monsters hostile towards visitors.

Not that that was the only problem anyway. Since I have my floors cluttered with too many custom sprites now, and it just occurred to me how retarded that would probably look to outsiders lol.
>>
File: e0063282_14502996.jpg (153 KB, 985x615) Image search: [Google]
e0063282_14502996.jpg
153 KB, 985x615
Gather around everyone. It's story time.

This particular tragic tale deals with the hero Future Destiny Leo. Leo traveled the land far and wide for inspiration in creating the house of his dreams. In his travels he came upon a horrific truth that shook him to his absolute core leading to many restless nights.

This truth, was the fact that the vast majority of people living in Elona, were suffering from a lack of sanitation concerning the lack of proper toiletry. Every house he visited, every castle he stepped foot in, there was a surprising lack of toilets. However, Leo soon found that there was a magical place full of toilets. This place in Elona was known as jail. Leo could not bare to have a house without a toilet but one simply couldn't just walk into jail and ask the guards for a toilet. Leo needed to break into jail and steal a toilet.

Now breaking into jail is an insanely hard proposition in Elona. Nothing got in and nothing left without the guards knowing. There was one security flaw that the guards weren't aware of and that's someone actually warping right into jail through a cursed return scroll. So Leo got his things together and warped into a jail cell and found the toilet of his dream.

Leo stole the toilet and began running off with it but it wasn't too soon until a guard sceamed, "Stop right there! Put down the toilet!" Scared, Leo ran until he found some stairs and bolted up them. Unfortunately, when Leo got to the next floor he found that he stumbled upon the work offices of the guards which all looked at him. All at once, the guards descended upon him and beat him to death. As his consciousness faded all he could think of was, "How did it come to this? Breaking into jail to steal toilets. Surely, I was destined for much greater things..."

#leodidnothingwrong
>>
>>14867742
Live by the toilet, die by the toilet.
>>
>>14867742
#FREELEO
>>
Is there a maximum amount of spells you can learn?
I was reading a healing rain book and I definitely didn't fail but the spell didn't get added to my spell book.
>>
>>14868243
Nope. Are you sure you read the right book?
>>
>>14868243
You might be mixing up Healing Rain with the Holy Rain book, they teach different spells.
>>
>>14868265
That is needlessly cruel translation fuckery.
Thanks I think that's it.
>>
Oh wow, found a potion of descent at a vendor. Haven't seen one of those in years. (Real-time)

I bought it straight away, but now what am I supposed to do with it?
>>
>>14868387
Hoarding them until such a time that you need to gain/lose levels quickly is my creed.
>>
Is there anyway to recruit npcs?
Balls/Dominate don't work, do I have to take the long route and use the astral pen?
If so how many love potions am I going to have to throw at them and then how many gifts or whatever to get to where the pen will work.
>>
>>14868633
3 Potions 8 Gifts.
>>
>>14868637
Does the quality of the gift matter at all?
I can just use any old one I buy from a shop?
I don't have the skills to make friendship tokens currently.
>>
What's the best use for a living weapon? I assume endgame decision would be raising a god-slaying weapon? Since there's no reliable source of that effect
>>
>>14868698
Quality of gifts matter, but I think he meant tokens of friendship (You need 8 tokens of friendship after they hit friend). I'm pretty sure around 2 (or less) of the more powerful gifts should be enough to bring them to soulmate, but I haven't seen too many of those.
>>
File: 44.png (182 KB, 1132x606) Image search: [Google]
44.png
182 KB, 1132x606
>>14867742
Should've stolen the shitter from the younger sister mansion.
>>
I can't use scrolls of curse due to the feat. Is there any way of cursing items?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.