[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna start reading these, but can't even find where.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I wanna start reading these, but can't even find where.

Can you buy translated versions somewhere?
>>
>>14805812
Do you want to buy it to support ZUN, or do you want to read it? If you want to read it, there's a downloadable (translated) one in Moriya Shrine. If you want to buy it, I have no clue where, but I'm pretty sure there isn't translated versions to buy.
>>
>>14805812
>Buying manga.

Da fuck mang. Nigga you dun goof'd up.
>>
>>14806210
>Manga
Really, nigga?
>>
>>14805812
The translations are in the wiki and there's no official English physical version.

If you want to support the written works buying them on the Japanese Amazon should be the fastest and cheapest choice, if it's books Amazon.jp actually ships globally for a decent price without crappy third services.
>>
>>14806364
Nigga, buying mangas, dat fuck'd up. Das it mane. Das it.
>>
>>14806364
yea, I am a rookie still. i get it, now.

moriya shrine seems to have most of the stuff I am looking for, but i cant seem to find the novel "Cage in Lunatic Runagate"

>>14806186
thanks a bunch :D
>>
>>14806549
Cage is also on the wiki.
>>
>>14806549
I was talking about >>14806210
He thinks that CoLA is manga. That's why I made a rhetorical question.
>>
>>14806438
>The translations are in the wiki
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Official_Literature
For reference.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.