[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last one is too big yukkuri thread take it easy in your easy place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117
File: n.jpg (263 KB, 894x640) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
263 KB, 894x640
last one is too big

yukkuri thread

take it easy in your easy place
>>
>>14795925
Why are these things so ugly and annoying holy shit.
>>
Please wait until the other thread has been pruned before creating a new thread in the future, thank you.
>>
>>14795925
I want to eat those grapes
>>
File: maricha.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
maricha.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
This thread is Marisa's easy place
>>
>>14795932
Bizder!
Dage id eajy!
>>
>>14797327
How is the Mother not a shriveled husk? Having that many babies on a stalk seems like a horrible health problem.
>>
>>14797405
It's getting fed
>>
>>14795932
die shiddy geejer!
>>
I can confirm now that in Yukkuri Diary, if you put Yukkuri in the abandoned pet shop, they will stay there.
>>
>>14796759
exercise your right to blow me
>>
>>
>>
>>14799730
>none of them saying I don't get it
Come on now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6W6OHlklz4
>>
>>14799772
Nothing gets me erect like that.
>>
>>14799177
>abandoned pet shop,
Wait what?
>>
>>14799177
Thanks for checking that out
>>14797576
I'm kind of glad we found heaven and the hospital and all that stuff before release, makes seeing what else he is going to put in that much better. I guess hell is where the shit heads go when they die.
>>
>>14800489
Meant for >>14799963
>>
reminder that yukkuri aren't real and only are figments of your fantasy
>>
>>14800713
thats what yu think

>see this
>wat do
>>
>>14799963
Looks pretty good, lots of space around the home now which is always nice.
>>
>>14800713
>And they are the most normal one.
>>
File: remi.png (888 KB, 800x1920) Image search: [Google]
remi.png
888 KB, 800x1920
>>14799963
Anyone have a rough translation for the video description?
>>
>>14799438
Rude
>>
>>
>>
Life is hard for yukkuri.
>>
>>
>>
But we dont abuse kimeemaru.
No we do not.
>>
File: aya is fast.jpg (330 KB, 700x709) Image search: [Google]
aya is fast.jpg
330 KB, 700x709
>>14801560
Kimeemaru abuse commoners
>>
>>14801635
>>
>>14801635
>>14801646

I dont get it.

How is kimeemaru spinning around traumatizing or scary in any way?
>>
>>14801858
It is to Yukkuri
>>
>>14801858
Because she does not take it easy. She does everything quickly rather than easy. This is the antithesis to everything that is Yukkuri.
>>
>>14799963
What would you guys like to see in future updates?
Personally, I'd just like more things to do with my yukkuri.
And improved ai. A little more individuality would be nice. Like specific yukkuri getting attatched to a specific object or easy place.
>>
>>14802152
I would like the shitheads to be a bit more shitheady. It seems like the only difference is the sell price and if they hurt Yukkuri without accessories. I want them to hog all the food, I want them to bully koyukkuri that are not theirs. In general I want the yukkuri to be more attached to each other. I want parents to care more about their babies and shitheads to get mad when you pick up their babies.
>>
>>
>>14802276
That series was cool until this Flan showed up. Awful excuse for the kos to survive and even worse one for her to spare the family. Platinum badge my ass.
>>
>>14802276
>>
>>14802197
Yeah, the most you see right now is other yukkuri getting mad when you scold/bully near them, or when you bully a ko still on the stalk.

>>14802152
I think at one point yukkuri would kind of claim a toy in the house as Mister Treasure. I remember in older versions having an Alice cry when another yukkuri picked up the airplane, and she'd follow them around crying. Must have been taken out at some point.

I'd probably keep less random yukkuri in the house if they'd pair off into actual families. Keep a couple in each room and let them have some babies.

Also, >>14799963 has been uploaded to the App store, and outside of Heaven/Hell and reincarnating yukkuri there aren't any major changes. The room-separating doors are back inside the house, the yukkurium has simpler terrain, and there's a lid on the compost area.
>>
>>14802291
One Punch Flan !!
>>
>>14795925
Has anyone ever made a story about yukkuri interacting with human babies? I always wondered how this would play out.
>>
>>14800713
You stupid? Wanna die?
>>
>>14802284
I felt bad for that fran. Owner was a pervert.
>>
>>
>>14800736
filter the good from the shit, sell the good, experiment on the shit.
>>
How do I get Yukkuri in hell?
>>
>>14804427
Kill shitheads. They show up in hell after you kill them. At least mine did after I blasted them apart with rockets. Fun fact, if you kill them in hell with the fire they show up in heaven so you can kill them a third time.
>>
>>14804657
You just have to make sure they don't ascend, right? I mean I beat a drooling Alice to death and let her ascend but she's not in hell.
>>
>>14804669
That might be it. Let me try again to make sure. I'll also try killing one in hell with rockets in hell to see if they come back just to make sure. If so then in future updates there needs to be more ways to keep them from ascending just so you can fill hell with shitheads who deserve to burn eternal on that weird frying pan.
>>
>>14804823
I just blew up a shithead Marisa and yep, she's in hell.
>>
>>14804669
Yeah, they can't be allowed to ascend (if you hear the lullaby music they're going to heaven). Rockets are the easiest way to make sure they don't get the chance, and definitely don't pick them up when they go blue, as they will almost immediately ascend if you hold them while they're dead.
>>
>>14804846
I tried beating a reimu to death and she didn't go to hell so yeah I think for now it's the only way. Also, not sure if it's a bug, but I have a reimu who has been floating in the fish tank who has been starving since the game was still in winter time who has not died, I think while they are bobbing up and down like that they are immune to dying of starvation.
>>
>>14804992
Water's caused a lot of problems for yukkuri AI. The fish yukkuri used to be unable to sleep due to being in water and would spend the entire night cycle crying. Also basically any floating yukkuri needs to be removed from water to be fed since food sinks, and they don't dive.
>>
>>14801858
if you're trying to relax and some big asshole starts running around you in circles you'd probably be annoyed too

except to yukkuri taking it easy is everything so this is like the opposite of everything they're supposed to be right in their face
>>
>>14801858
Yukkuri want more than anything to take it easy. Kos even moreso because they're young and can't really do anything on their own yet.

Kimeemaru tends to like to mess with other yukkuri, and speeding around/scaring them makes it very hard for other yukkuri to take it easy.
>>
>>14804669
How do you keep them down?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-21-18-43-09.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-21-18-43-09.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>go to hell
>the shitheads are all just sleeping, not giving a fuck
>>
File: 1455547066940.gif (943 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1455547066940.gif
943 KB, 180x135
>>14807488
Change it then. ;)
>>
File: 23.png (57 KB, 251x213) Image search: [Google]
23.png
57 KB, 251x213
Why are these creatures so anger inducing?
>>
>>14808226
Because when they are happy they are the ultimate in smug, when they are upset they get piss everywhere and scream and act like the world should be given to them just for existing. That's also why it's fun to extinguish the hope from their lives.
>>
>>14808226
>>
>>14808253
I miss Kiri so much.
>>
>>14808226
It is in the human nature to want to destroy everything that is beautiful.

Just kidding, they are basically just talking rodents.
>>
>>14808226

They aren't.
>>
>>14801542
I'd buy that for a dollar.
>>
File: 1422826778547.jpg (25 KB, 318x367) Image search: [Google]
1422826778547.jpg
25 KB, 318x367
>takumi new shit still has no translations
>>
>>14808515
Smug Maricha's are so abuseable.
>>
>>14808253
I don't think I've ever resonated in so many levels with a fictional character as I did with this guy, he's the perfect portrayal of yukkuri fans desires.

Also, I know most would disagree, but Between studies > True happiness
It's so awfully rare to have stories that aren't only FF or abyuse that I prefer those sorts much more.
>>
>>14809415
I would agree with you. I always like a little mix of the two and that story is by far his best.
>>
>>14808556
I promise I'll do it after I'm done with the y one.
I'm taking it really easy though.
>>
>>14811447
I'm holding you to that, anon.
I'll be holding you to this for a very long time.
>>
>>14811475
BACKLOG: EMPTY
Which one do you fags want the most?
>>
What are some yukkuri games I can play on PC? I want to abuse them in vidya form.
>>
>>14813412
Yukkuri Diary, though I heard it lags behind the Android version.
>>
>>14813412
I will paste my links later.
>>
File: map.png (83 KB, 709x557) Image search: [Google]
map.png
83 KB, 709x557
Well this is it. After this, dead ends will get more common, so be careful
Chapter 18: Et tu, Marisa?
...The child seems like the best option here. The father seems far too submisive, and patchi only has one shot.
"We are here to talk to Marisa" Patchi finally answered the old Marisa. There was no need of specifying which marisa was patchi talking about:it was one of the advantages of talking with yukkuris.
"Yu? is patchi little one´s friend?" The Marisa, although surprised, did not question the veracity of that statement. "But marisa and little one need to find more food for cute reimus..."
Nt willing to loose more time, patchi trows a little of rice over the crowd of buris. as the creatures happily start eating the new food, patchi adds "it will be only a moment".Before the father can complaint more, the small marisa makes its way to patchi.
"..." the marisa silently stares at patchi, willing to listen
"I have an offer to you Marisa. if you succeed, you and your father will be free from your current situation" Patchi makes a pause, like her mother usually does when she is explaining something and wants to check on her audience, but the Marisa doesn't say anything.She, however, seems to be listening "what do you say?" "...Marisa understands" with a quiet tone, the yukkuri agrees
"well then, this is what I want from you..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After explaining the upcoming journey and the task to Marisa, she acepts without a complain. with the acorn on her head, the marisa goes directly to the cave, while the father continues his labors. just before entering the cave, the yu stops in front of a line of nine sticks fixed at one side of the cave, silently staring at them. Patchi didn´t need an explanation to that: those were probably representing all the Marisas that had died during the little yu´s life. The corpses and the accesories probably had fallen victim of her hungry sisters.
ten minutes passed before the yu returned, this time in a sprint. followed by her return, groans started to erupt from the cave
"Mowmmy iz hungwy! Mowmmy iz hungwy!" the buris started to run back to the cave, completely misunderstanding the meaning of the agonic screams. The father,fearing the wrath of her wife, did the same, but was greatly outrunned by the younger, healthier reimus. And sooner that later, their screams joined the chorus
"GWUUUUUUUAAAAAG"
"cyute mowmy, tage it eaj-" one ko was sent flying back to the entrance of the cave, her filling bravely holding inside. At that point, patchi tried to stop the father from getting closer, but the little marisa stoped him
"...Daddy, lets go. to take it easy"
"B-But cute reimu...!"
"Mommy said you can go. That she can take it easy herself"
"...is that ...so?" the Marisa suddenly stopped moving in the direction of her impeding doom and went quiet. she was probably having a internal fight between the habit of being an slave and the possibility of taking it easy. but as the small marisa started pulling her braid in patchi´s direction, she followed like she was on a trance. As the 5 yukkuri leaved the place, a last groan encored in the distance but nobody dared to look back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...And that is all" patchi concluded
She was, again, talking with her mother on her room with a candle between them. The two marisa's, after eating silently for a good 30 minutes, fell asleep in an instant, probably exhausted for various reasons. luckily they couldn´t transport all the food they actually had stored, so feeding them an enormous amount was no problem. The talk with her mother was a report of her activities during the day
"is that so?" her mother was silent for a few moments. It was the prelude of the dreaded question patchi had been waiting for
"What plan would you carry out, now that you know this much? tell me, small one"
All of this days of exploration and dangers were directed to the journey they were about to start tomorrow. After thinking about it, patchi gives her answer:
A.We are going to the city
B.We will cross the river on predator´s territory
C.We will cross the human territory and find a new place somewhere
A.1.We go directly, and as fast as possible
A.2.We stop on point A to check if someone´s alive, and then we go to point B to rest that night. that way we avoid the evening
B.1.We go directly, and as fast as possible
B.2.Make some Sakuya disguises in the morning, go to point A, rest there, then continue the next day.
C.1.We go directly, and as fast as possible
C.2.We will need to get more badges somehow along the way.Stop on A too to see if there is someone left.
One strawpoll for the letter of the plan
http://strawpoll.me/6885964
Other for the number
http://strawpoll.me/6885959
>>
>>14813440
Shit, it's the big one. I don't feel we are fully prepared. Before I vote, can we get a rundown on the convoy? Who is coming and what are we bringing?
We have shit luck so what can go wrong will.
>>
>>14813503
We have the following yukkuris on our side:
Youmu
Koa
Mother patchi
Father marisa
Sister marisa
Wasa twins
Nicehead sister reimu
Big nicehead reimu
KoRan
Remilia
Former Slave Marisa and her little one Marisa
Most of the mentioned ones are loyal and in good terms with patchi. The wasas and the sister marisa are in better terms with patchi that when the story started, but that's not saying much. The combat capacity of this party is good thanks to the big yukkuris and youmu, but they will also move slowly

On the equipment department we have:
Food for 2-3 days for everyone(mainly carried my father)
Old knife
Combat knife
Lemon shards(small)
Spicy plant (big)
Flashlight
I was going to make a strawpoll about what equipment carry, but it was bound to get a little meanless sooner or later. If you have any sugestions for the story now is the best moment to say so. I have a good idea of what will i do with the story, but i'm more that willing to listen, specially regarding the variations ofveachvof the main plans
>>
>>14813580
Would you carry*
>>
>>14813440
>>14813580
Right.
Well the city seems like it's either overrun with shitheads or an uneasy and authoritarian place to live anyway. The town is a one-way ticket to abyuse. The predator territory is confirmed to have a crossing, it's incredibly dangerous attempting a yukkuri-made method to get across, so it's our best bet.

If we travel slowly and carefully, preferring ground cover where we can't be spotted by air with Remi as a forward scout we may have a chance moving through the predator's area unnoticed. Unnoticed is indeed preferable too, dressing up as sakuyas (if the clan even agrees to change accessory even temporarily) will draw incredible amounts of attention, especially from an organized SDM. We may not be immediately attacked, but its unlikely they will just let a dozen sakuyas just waltz right through -for all we know they could prefer to enslave them.
Rather than wasting time crafting disguises, the clan should be drilled in defensive tactics: taking cover and being silent on a proximity alert, sharpening sticks and forming a porcupine formation as fast as possible to break a potential organized Remilia swooping charge, etc.
>>
>>14813348
Takumi
Just do some shit on here, any of it is appreciated
http://oyp.yunyah.com/pools/1266?page=1
>>
>>14801646
>>14801635
I want a pet kimeemaru with a crooked face!
>>
>>14802408
I remember reading a story where a yukkuri attacked a human toddler in defense of a baby yukkuri.

It ended in a lot of dead yukkuri.
>>
>>14813348
takumi or big.g are great choices, though big.g uses a lot more human/anon speech so there's the speed bump of kanji to deal with.

A couple one-shot takumi comics that might be easy:

http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/65072
http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/65107
http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/65071
>>
>>14813440
Having Remi with you could make predator territory the easiest route, if other predators assume she's already claimed your group for food. Stopping to rest is still likely a death sentence for almost anyone, so getting through asap is probably the best choice.

Worst-case scenario you lose one or two of the weak yukkuri, like the wasa twins.
>>
File: nitori1 (1).jpg (90 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
nitori1 (1).jpg
90 KB, 500x1000
>>14813440

B1. Too much can go wrong trying to pretend to be Sakuya. Remi may not be bright but she sure as hell will be able to sniff out fake meidos.
>>
>>14814604
Was the Noraaki one?
>>
>>
>>14813580
Hey easy write, do they have enough to make Sakuya disguises for everyone?
>>
>>14815417
My favourite .gif.
I wish there was more like it.
>>
>>14816786
Yes
>>
>>
>>14816786
If we do that we should probably make one for Remilia too. She wasn't exactly on good terms with the other Remilias when we found her, if anyone recognizes her it could be goodnight forever for her.
>>
>>14821536
She has a new hat though, they'd not see her as Remi but instead as Remi.
>>
>>14823792
Nice.
>>
>>
>>14825101
Premature Yukkuri makes want to vomit
>>
>>14825752
Still better than bodied Yukkuri.
>>
>>14801560
I want to abuse it
>>
File: bodied yu.jpg (241 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
bodied yu.jpg
241 KB, 1200x849
>>14825953
I dunno anon, big.g makes them weirdly adorable.
>>
>>
File: 875a05729995bff5c61f1a8907c7e0cd.jpg (317 KB, 1100x1540) Image search: [Google]
875a05729995bff5c61f1a8907c7e0cd.jpg
317 KB, 1100x1540
>>14826743
>>
>>14826743
>>14826746
This one makes me sad because apparently the koRemi just wanted to play, not eat them.
>>
>>14826828

Yeah fuck that bodied Maricha. I would mix OJ and hot sauce in a spray bottle and blast it for hours in the face.
>>
You heard em, anon.
>>
Such is life as yukkuri.
>>
>>
>>14826928
if they're like that then why all this >>14827144?
>>
>>14826938
You just gotta love Yukkuri lore.
>>
File: yukkuri growth.png (495 KB, 1300x1011) Image search: [Google]
yukkuri growth.png
495 KB, 1300x1011
>>14828413
It's interesting to see artists just embrace the lore others write up and build on it from there.
>>
>>14828416
I don't think I've seen a game do justice to just how wobbly and squishy yukkuri are.
>>
File: chwine maiden weimu.jpg (109 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
chwine maiden weimu.jpg
109 KB, 1200x849
>>14828548
Unfortunately I think that would be difficult to really do without a shitload of work, and the only two games that aren't sprite-based are built mainly to play on phones.

The sprite-based Maricha game does a decent job, but it's completely untranslated and only allows one pet Marisa at a time.
>>
>>14799730
Why would anyone want to hurt a Chen? They are so nice and sweet and lovable
>>
>>14828588
You obviously just don't get it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>14828588
Because they're uneasy, and if you're uneasy you definitely don't get it.
>>
File: 20160130_104110.jpg (15 KB, 123x123) Image search: [Google]
20160130_104110.jpg
15 KB, 123x123
>>14828716
Sweet Jesus that is a horrifying picture
>>
>>14828416
Are there any stories with yukkuri about them growing up and moving out of their parents home? Or about elderly yukkuri? Every story has them either as babies, or young adults before they are brutally murdered. I'd like to see a yukkuri that has experienced the world and knows how to take care of itself.
>>
>>14829250
Coming right up for ya

This is a pretty good one:
https://sites.google.com/site/yukkurifanfics/home/story-list/the-short-life-of-a-yukkuri
>>
File: sweepy kos.gif (94 KB, 349x171) Image search: [Google]
sweepy kos.gif
94 KB, 349x171
>>14829250
I know I've read a few comics like that, but with the main focus of the active artists being abyuse there's not much. Generally you'd have to dig into the OYP archives to find something like that.
>>
>>14829479
Aww that was sweet. Thanks anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-24-22.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-24-22.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
This is pretty sad
>>
>>
File: d74431b8b9d00fbca9c3807569bb7b62.jpg (199 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
d74431b8b9d00fbca9c3807569bb7b62.jpg
199 KB, 1000x1400
>>
File: komarisa1.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
komarisa1.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1400
>>
File: happiness.png (1 MB, 552x3133) Image search: [Google]
happiness.png
1 MB, 552x3133
Hello everyone!
>>
Yu
>>
I want to squash those two kos on the Diary intro screen so badly. I even try bouncing the pencil and eraser off of their heads.
>>
>>14831277
I want to brutally torture this Maricha.
>>
>>14829922

What is going on here? Beach Remi died and now Marisa is shitting her pants?
>>
>>14833051
Glad I'm not the only one. I wish you had that option. Imagine if you could poke them with the pencil.
>>
Do they sell themselves by accident in Diary? I just had two niceheads by the box outside disappear and the count went down?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-26-09-20-41.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-26-09-20-41.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14833354
Shelled Remi was Clamp Marisa's best friend, she kept on crying and trying to chase her as she ascended. She also took the big easy shortly after.

They're both reunited now though, I wonder if they remember their previous lives.
>>
>>14828716
I need more ugly Yukkuri, less cute.
>>
>>14833400

Oh that is a clam! I thought it was dirty pants. That is sad actually. I thought a shithead Marisa killed Remi and then shit itself.
>>
>>14833400
Well that's heart warming. I know that feeling, I had a group of 6 that had all lived and played together since they were babies that absolutely lost their shit when one of them would die. Sadly they all died right before the update where you could get them back in heaven.
>>
I wish dead Yukkuri's accessory would not disappear when you reset the game. The Shell Remi had was huge and I would have liked to have it in the middle of the lake as some kind of monument.
>>
>>14833537

One of my Remi's grabbed Remi's hat after she died and is flying around with it.
>>
>>14833567
Yeah the Kos in the lake also played around with her hat, it was kinda amusing seeing them easily lift something 20x their size.
>>
>>14833567
Yeah I think them picking up other yukkuri's accessories is new, I've never seen it before this update. Watched a couple shitheads duke it out in the Park and when one's ribbon fell off the other snagged it and waddled away.
>>
Park extermination: Fran style.

Clear the park out and wait till night falls. Spam the vending machine to dump a sleeping pile of yukkuris (make sure you have at least 2-4 shithead frans in pile, if you don't sell yukkuri and buy more unitil you get them). Once you have a pile of 40 (or however much your device can handle, shit is about to stress the device). Throw a kick into the pile and watch the carnage as they all wake up screaming and shitting and then the frans start attacking everything in the pile. It was nice. I had a pile of about 15 kos huddled together crying and turning blue while the frans attacked them.
>>
>>14833866
>that amazing sensation of nuking a pile of 40 sleeping yukkuri
Fucking amazing, isn't it?
>>
File: 15.png (499 KB, 680x782) Image search: [Google]
15.png
499 KB, 680x782
I won't be able to be a NEET anymore because economy is shit, I won't be able to finish painting True Happiness anytime soon.
>>
I want to protect the yukkuri from danger!
>>
>>
>>14837011
But food is meant to be eaten
>>
>>14836990
Please don't make me uneasy like this.

Good luck, hope you manage to make it faggot.
>>
File: 53432522_p0_master1200.jpg (295 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
53432522_p0_master1200.jpg
295 KB, 849x1200
>>14837497
And bullied, bullying Yukkuri makes them tastier.
>>
File: 1296806078137.png~original.png (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1296806078137.png~original.png
118 KB, 500x500
>>14837497

Sorry, I'm a vegetarian.
>>
File: remiu chips.jpg (59 KB, 920x653) Image search: [Google]
remiu chips.jpg
59 KB, 920x653
>>14837011
I only want to see shitheads get what they deserve, nicehead abyuse makes me sad.
>>
>>14837011
I want to brutally murder bean paste.
>>
>>14837725
Yukkuri = bean paste
Bean = vegetable
>>
>>14837011
This, nicehead abyuse always confused me, these things are cute and have the intelligence of a small child, why destroy them?

My ideal would be owning a bunch of niceheads and keeping a Remi around to eat shitheads or something
>>
I love Yukkuri vs nature stories
>>
>>14838033

Yukkuri = alive
>>
>>14838159
We can fix that
>>
File: s014.jpg (168 KB, 687x1039) Image search: [Google]
s014.jpg
168 KB, 687x1039
This has to be the funniest Yukkuri related story
http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/23035?tags=pool%3A185
>>
File: map - b.png (83 KB, 709x557) Image search: [Google]
map - b.png
83 KB, 709x557
Chapter 19: Beginning of the travel
"The path of the predators... that would be my choice" aid patchi after a slight pause
"the bridge? why, little one?"
"Well... the human zone is out of question: it´s simply too risky. we don´t even know what we are looking on that place. The city... At first it seemed like the most intelligent choice at first, but after alot of investigation there is definitely something's very wrong on that direction. The way I see it right now, the predator´s territory is hostile, sure, but at least we know more o less what we are dealing with, and we have a considerable force on our side; if we move quickly, we can pass through" patchi finished her explanation, waiting for an answer from her mother
"I see... If small one thinks its the right choice, then so be it. we are leaving at morning" Mother blew the candle out ,and started to move, but patchi still wanted to ask something else.
"Mother... did you want to go through the city after all?"
"yes, patchi wanted to, but don´t worry. You are probably right about not going there, and we have lots of yus to take care off.There is not room for shelfish wishes" She said, with a sad tone. After that, she finally left the room.
Mother probably wanted to see if some of her old friends were still alive and well, but the survival of the group came first. such is the life of a good leader, through patchi as she went to the bed, where koa, youmu and remi were sleeping together. tecnically youmu was there to ensure remi didn´t attack anyone during the night, but after the events that unfolded yesterday she seemed to be trusting the predator so far. With both worry and excitement of what was about to come. patchi closed her eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why can patchi go on youmu all the time?! Marisa wants to go up too! not fair!" Said sister marisa to Father while we were just about to leave. Father had just finished loading the food they would need inside his hat
"little one, your sister is very weak. she can move fast like everyone else"
"She gets to travel around too! marisa wants to-!"
Patchi decided to move to the next group of yukkuris to see what was happening. Deibu´s former husband, nicehead reimu and Mother seemed to be chatting
"-Reimu didn´t have any little ones. but Ran is my little one anyways!"
"small one is the only little one I´m related to. I took care of little reimus and little marisa after their parents died"
"Marisa has... lots of cute little reimus ones but... or not?" the Marisa suddenly went silent, confused. He probably was pooping away bad memories, and the little ones were a conflicting memory on its own. He seemed more healty that yesterday, but the shock was definetly there. As the other two adults seemed to confort marisa, Patchi moved with to the next group with the smaller yukkuris
"Uu~! is Marisa a friend fo Patchi?" asked remilia from above her while they were getting closer to the yus
"yes she is" plainly stated patchi. in front of them a strange scene was taking place
"Ran´s tails are fluffy! so easy!Rub-Rub!" said patchi´s little sister, Reimu
"easy! but reimu´s braid is fluffier!"
"no! reimu´s braid is fluffier!"
The reimus of the camp seemed to have taken a liking to the koRan. the ran seemed confortable with the rubbing of her new friends. not everyone seemed to be doing well trough...
"..." The komarisa warily eyed the reimus, memories of her past still hunting her. the other yukkuris seemed scared of her uneasyness too.
"Marisa can´t take it easy?" asked koa as she landed on youmu. she seemed to be in really good terms with her new winged friend, and was happy to dance in the sky with her.
"Dick..." Youmu was already ready to leave:on the bag, instead of food, were the entire red plant branch, a flashlight poking out, ready to take at any moment, youmu´s old knife, a few folded pieces of paper, a small pencil, and a lighter (note: I didn´t mention the lighter before in the equipment´s list, but I forgot about how the fuck patchi was igniting the candles. so there it is.)the enormous knife from John was resting on her head, handle pointing forward.
>>
>>14838373
Patchi looked back to her room for what she could asume it was the last time. There was no room for books in a journey at top speed as they were going to do, but she would still miss them
'farewell, my dear home'
"Okay, seems we are ready to leave. Everyone, listen to me!" Patchi raised her voice a moment to gain everyone´s attention."I need you to-"
"Stop giving orders, you stupid uneasy patchi!" Her sister interrupted patchi before she could give any order. but Patchi wasn't willing to put up with her shit. if her mother couldn't even help her friends, this shithead won´t even breath without begging for it
"Marisa, shut the fuck up or I´m seriously going to make you regret it"
Bang, silence. Not like they were talking much before, but now silence was the only thing between the little bean balls.
"It´s time. we are getting out of this death trap. Now I need you to..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the convoy of yus moved slowly, but surely. With youmu, patchi and remi on the front, father escorting Mother and the smaller yus, and Marisa and Reimu on the back of the formation, they moved as fast and safely as they could with their current forces. koa was scouting, landing each 15 minutes for a rest. while you travel, you decide to talk to:
(pic three)
A. youmu-remi-koa
B. father
C. mother
D. small yukkuris & kos
E. sister marisa
F. Slave Marisa-nicehead Reimu
there will be a strawpoll so that the thread does not get bumped with one word replies, but I encourage you to reply with any feedback aside from the option you choose. I find them helpful to create the story and enjoy reading about what you think about it.
http://strawpoll.me/6930261
>>
File: formation.jpg (48 KB, 298x422) Image search: [Google]
formation.jpg
48 KB, 298x422
>>14838406
forgot easy pic
>>
File: azz.png (645 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
azz.png
645 KB, 500x680
>>14838159
You must be as stupid as this reimu to use that argument.
>>
>>14838293
That poll was a mess I fixed it
>>
File: img.png (311 KB, 981x588) Image search: [Google]
img.png
311 KB, 981x588
This is an interesting method. I've only seen it in this story though.
>>
>>
>>14838413
Sorry to complain, you also forgot option F in the pool.
>>
>>14829072
Those Chens weren't being uneasy.

All they wanted to do was take it easy with Ran-Sama.
>>
>>14838880
Easy Chens get it, those Chens didn't.
>>
>>14838498
Anybody have that one page of a series where a Marisa says something along the lines: "Marisa's life is mister life too" ?
Kinda reminded me of it and I wanted to see it again.
>>
>>14833319
I want to brutally tickle this Maricha.
>>
>>14838880
By they I meant Chen abyusers, poor phrasing on my part.
>>
>>14838923

Saying "Yukkuri are living things too" is a tier one death flag. I can't remember any pool or anko that ended well after that saying being uttered.
>>
>>14839080
Yeah, there's a whole comic where some city yukkuri try to organize a rally to be treated more like animals instead of just living food.

Of course they start the rally and are immediately put down by the Factory guards.
>>
>>14838923
This one?

http://yukkuri.shii.org/pools/1289
>>
I feel bad for Maricha...
>>
>>14839715
y hurts me because he draws the most adorable kos, but destroys them in so many ways.
>>
>>14839883
They're just too adorable.
>>
>>
>>14838866
>>14838373
>>14838406

don´t be sorry, It was my fault. its a little oo late to change the strawpoll, so if someone wants option F just reply to me
>>
>>14838406
It would be wise to coordinate with the front 3.
>>
>>14839646
No, not that one, it was by big.g, I think. Just regular abyuse and before or after a koreimu dies Marisa tried to appeal to mister human like so.

The fact that they don't kill Patchi and keep her a terrorist makes that pool very funny though.
>>
>>14841035
It's definitely this one then

http://yukkuri.shii.org/pools/1167
>>
>>14839981
>tfw I like abyuse but can't deal with seeing patchys get abused
It's probably because they are smart but still.
>>
>>14841199
So it wasn't from big.g, opps, my bad, but that's the one I was looking for, thanks anon.

>>14840622
I wanna vote F, those seem to be the ones needing the most emotional help.
>>
>>14839932
>peni-peni
That Alice is a rapist.
>>
>>14842515
All Alice's are shiddy rapists.
>>
>>14842515
I want to kill 'em all!
>>
Bluesnow should really consider removing the banner ads and replacing them with interstitials. The space where the banner ad occupies could be used for many things.
>>
>>14803749
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jid4HJaBZkw

Finally, now you can smash these little shitheads with your own hand.
>>
>>14846321
He has to earn money somehow.

Ads => He has cash => He can work on this game more.

No Ads =>He has to go to job. => No more development.
>>
>>14847295
I wish this was VR.
>>
>>14848439
Interstitials ads pay much more than banner ads and is more suited for games.
>>
>>14847295
Abyuse will be real
>>
File: hatthief.png (36 KB, 139x113) Image search: [Google]
hatthief.png
36 KB, 139x113
Is there one page somewhere that has documentation for the SimYukkuri hiatus version? I can't tell which parts are bugs and which are features, and I'd rather not sort through every page of the OYP thread trying to figure it all out.
>>
>>14849650
Feature
>>
File: 3.png (647 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
3.png
647 KB, 1000x1400
>>
File: 4.png (771 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
4.png
771 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851553
>>
File: 5.png (659 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
5.png
659 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851556
>>
File: 6.png (648 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
6.png
648 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851562
>>
File: 7.png (682 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
7.png
682 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851566
>>
File: 8.png (853 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
8.png
853 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851570
>>
File: 9.png (812 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
9.png
812 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851573
>>
File: 10.png (808 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
10.png
808 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851578
>>
File: 11.png (874 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
11.png
874 KB, 1000x1400
>>14851585
>>
>>14851589
Poor ko's
Whats this series called?
>>
>>14852182
Can't remember, but there's only one more page to it. One of the many unfinished series on OYP.
>>
>>14852182
Baby Reimu, Kiri's final unfinished work.
>>
File: 1097bfdd1376cbee819afffed02fabbc.png (457 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1097bfdd1376cbee819afffed02fabbc.png
457 KB, 1000x1400
>>14852182
reverse search works for me.
>>
>>14851589
panels 3-6 make anon look like he is jelly of reimu´s family. not sure if it was the artist intention
>>
>>14852257
Why wasn't this translated?
>>
>>14854728
I think this page came out quite awhile after the previous one, and was never hard-translated. OYP has a comment translation, though.

http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/57513?tags=kiriraitaa
>>
Hey /jp/

what should happen to this little shithead
>>
>>14855159
They should be disciplined into being a nicehead, but in a way that leaves no permanent physical or mental scars.
Then they should be loved and cared for.
>>
File: happinech.jpg (70 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
happinech.jpg
70 KB, 566x800
>>14855533
I agree with this anon. If she can be made a nicehead, she can be a pet.
>>
>>14855159
Just kill it, don't even torture, never waste time with shitheads, simply stop them from reproducing.
>>
>>14855159
Feed its ego by washing and cleaning it then have a slow afternoon snack.
>>
>>14855533
>They should be disciplined into being a nicehead, but in a way that leaves no permanent physical or mental scars.
>Then they should be loved and cared for.
>>
File: 1423683070839-0.png (286 KB, 564x799) Image search: [Google]
1423683070839-0.png
286 KB, 564x799
Going for the street, see this, what do?
>>
Do salty things have any kind of special effect on yukkuri? What would happen if I gave one some sea salt chocolate?
>>
>>14856857
Kill the family in a chain reaction and donate what the crowd gives me to charity.
>>
>>14856857
Seems like they're trying to earn a living, so I'd toss them some food or maybe spare change.

>>14856986
They probably wouldn't like salt, at least I wouldn't think so. Yukkuri hate bitter things, and dried/salted stuff would probably make them sick or even dry them out.
>>
>>14856857
Steal hat, if Marisa gets killed by the Reimus or jumps at me let them starve, otherwise give it back and throw chocolate coins to see how they react.

>>14856986
I think they just dislike but can eat them. Assuming it's not very salty like fries or popcorn.
>>
>>14857266
>Steal hat, if Marisa gets killed by the Reimus or jumps at me let them starve, otherwise give it back and throw chocolate coins to see how they react.
Jesus, that's genius
>>
File: 1423708452730-0.jpg (63 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1423708452730-0.jpg
63 KB, 640x400
>>
File: 1416352469861.jpg (445 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1416352469861.jpg
445 KB, 600x900
yu
>>
>>14857659
Because you were born to suffer.
>>
>>14838159
plants = also alive
faggot
>>
>>
File: 43d4c9258b3596a0d0aea7489707d6ca.jpg (198 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
43d4c9258b3596a0d0aea7489707d6ca.jpg
198 KB, 1000x1400
>>14856857
>>
>>14856385
Spank the bitch with a paddle pop stick for her impotence.
Take away accessory for a day.
>>
>>14860906
That Marisa was smug as fuck the former page, she deserves it.
>>
Concept:

>Selectively breed yukkuri. Keep the 10% with the smallest accessory size. Exterminate the rest and save their accessories.
>After several generations, newborn yukkuri should only be born with tiny accessories. Continue breeding until they're so small that other yukkuri begin to express hostility.
>Breed the shit out of them. Make a lot of tiny-hat Yus.
>Replace their tiny accessories with regular-sized ones harvested from regular yukkuri. Release them into the wild en masse to breed.
>Tiny-accessory yukkuri, now wearing regular accessories, will be readily accepted. However, their children will be born with tiny accessories and will not live to breed.
>Saturate the population of wild yukkuri so that very few yukkuri can find a viable mate. The number of viable yukkuri will dwindle within a few generations.
>You have solved yukkuri overpopulation problem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterile_insect_technique
>>
>>14861113
>Spank the bitch with a paddle pop stick for her impotence.
>Take away accessory for a day.
>>
>>14861397
I always wondered how overpopulation actually happens, the usual agreement is that they take betwen 1-2 months to be ready to mature, while the number of babies vary between 1-6 usually, with many yukkuris refreshing a single time during their lives.
These numbers are worse than flies, the only advantage yukkuri have being their longer lifespan with natural death, and yet we see very few flies around us with only a few exceptions of places. This is without taking into account their huge mortality rate (You'd say it's what? I feel around 30% don't reach adult age, if they were in a forest with no predators, humans or animals, but these are very ideal conditons, the numbers would be around 50-70%).

The numbers don't add up, how can so many yukkuri be around and they not reach extinction?

Also, please come back mister writer, the yukkuri fic translations group thing only has had shitty stories later and you help me take it easy with yours.
>>
>>14861449
Probably because it makes them more irritating to be goddamn everywhere.
>>
>>14860906
Isn't that the comic that stated the fire?
>>
>>
>>14857659
>Glues anyaru shut
I've always wanted to see this kind of thing.
>>
>Typed "sun" in OYP
>goodbye sleep
>>
>>14861397
>Repeated release of sterile males can diminish small populations, although success with dense target populations have not been demonstrated
Good fucking luck.
>>
>>14856857

Applaud them for their stellar entrepreneurship.
>>
>>14861411
>Apologize to me or I spank you again
>No more being rude. Treat mister human with respect
>>
>>14856857
Kimochi warui!!!
That's obvious desu, kick the singer Reimu.
>>
>>14864795
Remove dirty beggars and immigrants.
>>
File: 0d11732e7b534d12f2d16aa1b4160bd0.jpg (280 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
0d11732e7b534d12f2d16aa1b4160bd0.jpg
280 KB, 1000x1400
>>14865096
Forgot image
>>
>>14865112
This was so satisfying.
>>
>>14856857
give them sweet sweets for a nice performance!
>>
File: c8d74831685840a9f48ddd26efd95238.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
c8d74831685840a9f48ddd26efd95238.jpg
215 KB, 1000x1000
>>14865096

They are contributing to the economy, anon. Only a dirty communist would call stealing like that justifiable.
>>
I dont understand this one but its very appealing
>>
>>14866116
Premature kos are so disgusting.
>>
>>14866275

Lies and slanders.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 117

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.