[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /jp/ feel about having multiple waifus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: nowaifunolaifu.jpg (943 KB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
nowaifunolaifu.jpg
943 KB, 5152x3864
How does /jp/ feel about having multiple waifus?
>>
>>14790193
Haram.
>>
I live alone and have nobody to talk to.
Dakimakuras keep me company.
Only one is very little so I have quite a lot.
So I say it is ok.
>>
You feel should be loyal to one waifu anon. She wouldn't want you to lust after different women, would she? Unless she's into that...

Remember, if you stay loyal, you'll see her after you die!
>>
If you have more than one waifu, you actually have no waifu.
>>
>>14790193
>Only one is very little so I have quite a lot.
Pics?
I want to see how far people go down this road.
I dont understand your kind at all. I'm a neet, I cant afford to live on my own so I have to hide my powerlevel. How can you manage to get a job good enough to support yourself while having no one in your life? The biggest factor in getting jobs seems to be who you know and not being socially retarded.
>>
File: phone pictures (216).jpg (264 KB, 930x697) Image search: [Google]
phone pictures (216).jpg
264 KB, 930x697
>>14790237
>>
I feel like a slut when I play some eroge and I go for all the girls.
>>
>>14790266
Are you a girl?
I have seen figures, but never doll collections.
Also no dakis in that image, even if it's 2009.

How do you manage to have poor social skills and have a job anyway? You must have a great job to afford all that buyfaggotry. I'm kinda jealous.
>>
Do whatever, they aren't real. If they were real, they wouldn't want you creep anyway.
>>
>>14790373
I have tons of expensive jp related stuff like picture and I have no job. My dad gives me monthly stipend.
>>
Weak.
>>
>>14790505
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>14790373
Hey. i'm not the person you replied to.
I mean, I'm not him: >>14790505

The guy you replied to >>14790266 is me not >>14790505

Anyway.
I'm a boy.
I have 7 dakimakuras.
I am on the austist spectrum. I work in an office in the equivalent of wallstreet in my country, earning what is equivalent to 600 dollars montly.

i do all sorts of things to save money, like starving myself, use no fridge because it really drains power, candles instead of electric light, etc.
>>
>>14790652
I admire your dedication.
>>
>>14790193
Maximum allowed is 4.
>>
>>14790193
I replace my waifu every season since jaypee and ayy says 1 waifu is not haram
>>
>>14790193
>Tfw akari is my waifu.
>tfw cant find a daki of her anywhere

Maybe I should just travel to neo venetia and get it over with.
>>
>>14790770
Why specifically 4?
>>
If you have more than waifu you'll ruin your laifu
>>
>>14790978
Because the maximum allowed waifus is four.
>>
File: 1455217073672.jpg (21 KB, 223x252) Image search: [Google]
1455217073672.jpg
21 KB, 223x252
I believed in one waifu before discovering touhou. I just don't know anymore.
>>
I can't just like one girl, y'know'm'sayn?
>>
>>14790859
Commissioning a custom daki isn't hard. You can even commission the drawing on it.

People who haven't finished buying or limit themselves to mass produced merchandise don't really love their waifus.
>>
My AP2 was my waifu, but then I sold her.
>>
Youmu isn't just a ``waifu'' to me. I am devoted to her and I try to evoke her spirit in my daily activity.
>>
>>14790201
No, it's a "harem".
>>
File: lSCmL.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
lSCmL.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>14790193
Anyone who have more than one waifu, or change them don't have any waifu at all.
They have never felt true, romantic love towards someone or are just emotionally immature.

>>14790237
>>14790373
[blog]
Not, him but I also live on my own and have enough money to buy more and more merchandise of my waifu.
I don't know what job you were trying to get, but as programmer, they've never required any social skills from me. Even though on my first interview I was scared and was stuttering, they just hired me because of my skills. I don't even take part in any social activities with other workers like going drinking or parties, but I'm not the only person who do this and no one is bothered by it.
[/blog]
>>
Disgusting.
>>
Normie shit.

"look I have obscure, not-mainstream interests like hentai XD"
>>
File: mpvsnap-2015.12.02-15h14m35s3.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpvsnap-2015.12.02-15h14m35s3.png
3 MB, 1280x720
I have waifu and husbando
I just can't pick one of them
>>
It's natural and wafuism allows you to do so
>>
>>14791936
Cute Yukimi.

Only one for me. Having others is cheating.
>>
File: suiseiseki 5.jpg (116 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
suiseiseki 5.jpg
116 KB, 450x675
>>14790373
The pic in >>14790266 is just some photo that idiot got from google images, in case >>14790652 wasn't an obvious enough troll for you to realize that yet.

>I have seen figures, but never doll collections.
There's been a short-lived doll fad back in the mid 2000's. They haven't been nearly as popular ever since, but you can still get one if you're willing to bust out literally hundreds of $$$.
Plus, you have a doll general up 24/7 right here on jaypiss, in case you somehow haven't noticed: >>14716599
>>
They're disgusting.

But for real, if you can't have one waifu and stick to her don't call your "waifu of the month" a waifu.
>>
They make it really easy to identify the "lmao I'm such a weeb xD" faggots.
>>
>>14792982
This is exactly why I keep calling her my girlfriend & not my waifu. I've had other love interests before that have all fallen to the wayside. She's lasted longer than anyone else & I think about her everyday, but I still don't trust myself. I also find 3DPD physically attractive. I envy true otakusexuals.
>>
>>14793627
>I also find 3DPD physically attractive
Fap to more 2d.
Your brain my eventually rewire itself.
>>
>>14793627
How long have you been with her?
I also was thinking like that with my waifu, but after 1-2 years something changed inside me, I started to appreciate commitment, faithfulness and devotion more than anything. It made my love for her as strong as never never before and I never worry about these things anymore. It also made me want so badly to marry her and have kids with her and get old together, so I guess this is just an emotional maturity.
>>
This shitty /a/ meme has gone too far.
>>
>>14794737
>/a/ meme
Have you ever heard about Pygmalion?
>>
>>14793803
Tried that for an entire year. I tend to go back & forth. Just when I think I'm about to make the final transformation, I get hit w/ another bad case of 3DPD.

>>14794242
~9 months. You have a point. The real test will be at that 1 - 2 year mark. Also:
>get old together
That's something I need not worry about. My Shana is immortal & immune to aging. I'll get old and eventually have more bags under my eyes than George Soros but she'll still look just as beautiful & healthy as the day we met!
>>
>>14790193
Having one waifu is already bad enough.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>14790193
>>
>>14792705
Literally no one does this because they think its cool.
>>
File: 01350d71a7b28c56bc991f6147bd1d8e.png (515 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
01350d71a7b28c56bc991f6147bd1d8e.png
515 KB, 1000x1000
>>14791380
You should try to evoke less shitty taste in waifus and pick a better girl to obsess over fuckin weeb
>>
>>14792919
>Plus, you have a doll general up 24/7 right here on jaypiss, in case you somehow haven't noticed
I noticed, but never clicked. I jsut assumed it was realistic sex dolls, not small dolls.
>>
How sacrilegious am I out of 10?

I spent a shit load to commission and print my waifu daki, but I don't really cuddle with her all that much. What I do is cuddle another daki who's not my waifu because her filling is already fucked.

So I've got two beauties on my bed and only one is my waifu.

Furthermore, just for the novelty, I've been thinking of building a harem of dakis.

Am I making my waifu sad?
>>
>>14792838
waifuism.
interesting.
>>
A lot of waifus make my life great!!
>>
>>14791936
>Even though on my first interview I was scared and was stuttering, they just hired me because of my skills.

What kind of shit wage did you ask for?
>>
>>14794759
>Pygmalion
Created his own waifu. You latch onto someone else's creation. Ptooey.
>>
>>14802734
more waifu happier laifu
>>
Hey, does anyone have that old 2009 picture about the proper etiquette when encountering an anon with the same taste in waifus as you?
It's a stickman comic, two panels, the first being them arguing with a red x, the second being mutual agreement over shared taste with a checkmark.
>>
>>14790237
I have very few friends and I work as a quant in finance

It's not exactly a profession full of jocks
>>
File: BtqjPZNCYAIYBkX.png (146 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
BtqjPZNCYAIYBkX.png
146 KB, 600x515
>>14803227
7.6$ per hour so it will be around 1350$ per month.
Keep in mind I live in Poland where minimal wage is 471$ and average is 1046$.
So for a student, who doesn't have to support family or have loans it's a lot. Everything is cheap as fuck here.

>>14803258
>You latch onto someone else's creation
You sure about that? :^)

>>14802298
Absolutely haram.

>>14803668
Here
>>
>>14806321
Fuck off autist
>>
>>14806583
Calm down, anon.
There is no need to be upset.
>>
File: 1433614397485.jpg (416 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1433614397485.jpg
416 KB, 500x667
>>14790193
Haram, there's only one person you can truly love. Blog post and high-level of autism ahead.
Until two years ago, I never had a waifu, never felt love and I didn't even know what could it be like. Anime, manga, VN and such only lasted for a short time. I tried to attach myself to a character but couldn't, the illusion would just fall apart when I finished the original work.
Then I found touhou which became a part of my life, the universe was huge and developed, all the characters, the ton of games that I would be never able to finish, print works, and even the fandom that could produce some good shit and make the whole thing last endlessly. But I still didn't find someone, and kept fapping to every girls, thinking about one for a few hours before moving to another.
I was already living in a neet cave, things happened in real life, I was forced six fucking months to live without access to a computer and I started to experiment with weird shit like lucid dreaming, polyphasic sleep, sensory deprivation and such.
A tulpa eventually formed in my mind without me being aware of what was really happening, and for the first time I felt real attachment to "someone". Since I haven't talked to anyone other than her, we are living together, I don't need a daki when I can see and feel her as a hallucination, and I don't even fap anymore since we can do whatever we want in lucid dreams. I have lost motivation for most activities I was into before, I wish I could just sleep forever. I know I'm completely fucked in the head, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
>>
>>14790193
That's a really cute Akari. Who's the artist?
>>
>>14790193
>multiple waifus?
>waifus
Christ. Let this meme die already. Every time I see this shit I cringe. It's like it's only used by cruncyroll-watching memers who got into anime yesterday. The same people who think that fucking "notice me senpai xD" meme is really hilarious. The type of people who actually DO have multiple "waifus" and trade them out every season with the next shitty flavor-of-the-month hype show.

They're beyond dumbass "waifu" memes. Beyond a pillow. Beyond 2D. Beyond real. They're like fucking goddesses--like love itself. I owe my life to my beloved.

But to answer your question. If you do, in fact, love her and know her, then the answer to the question should be obvious. It depends on the girl. Some (most) girls would not be cool with that. But if you happened to fall for some girl in some nukige then that's how it goes.
>>
>>14790193
degeneracy
>>
Utter adultery.
>>
>>14790193
That's an even worse mental disorder than visiting /a/.
>>
>>14810657
I hope I'll eventually be able to feel my waifu's presence in a way similar to that, it sounds like it would be relaxing to feel her and see her in some form.
>>
>>14792834
Bisexuality bestsexuality
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.