[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touhou anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 330af1c3.jpg (47 KB, 333x493) Image search: [Google]
330af1c3.jpg
47 KB, 333x493
So I have this idea for a Touhou anime or manga. But different from what you think.

It will not be about gensokyo, but about the Touhou players. It will work like Yu-Gi-Oh. Different duelists battle each other using spell cards which the other player must dodge. You only gain a spellcard if you manage to clear it yourself, however, so the weak players can only use weak spellcards while the ultra high tier ones can get the most difficult one.

A duel works like this: Each player plays a spellcard, kinda like PoFV, and the other then must dodge. Everyone has like 10-15 spellcards and the one with the most lives or points wins in the end.

Of course, during a battle the danmaku is being screened and everyone has some special device they use for dodging, like these duel machines or whatever they are called.

Just like in Yu-Gi-Oh you would have "spirit monsters" or something, like personal favorite 2hus that are like your friend. Waifus in short. And the players with their 2hu friends can talk to them as if they were spirits and such.

In the end the protags would manage to get through gensokyou through some magic shenanigans and finally meet their waifu and live happily ever after.
>>
10/10 Japan would fucking eat this garbage right up because they love shitty meta-stories about "It was actually a video game all along!"

Also fuck off.
>>
>>14788329
>"It was actually a video game all along!"
It was real all along was what I was going with

And obviously it is garbage, it is anime after all
>>
Go home, Anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>14788243
Ew. Terrible idea. Why would that even work or fit with the touhou themes?
>>
>>14789527
>touhou themes
There is a theme in touhou?
I thought it was just an interesting setting, no real themes in the story. One moment you're fighting vampires and befriending them, then you're at war with the moon. No theme.
>>
>>
>>14788243
This sounds so dreadful I'd actually watch it. Don't forget to put in a spiky-haired protagonist for young boys to relate to
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.