[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think if I drew pictures of Touhous will the real ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: yuuka.png (16 KB, 644x425) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.png
16 KB, 644x425
Do you think if I drew pictures of Touhous will the real ones come to life?
>>
"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be Touhous will eventually be flooded by actual Touhous who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

-Yakumo Lafcadio
>>
but all of them are real

the only ones that need to come back to life are girls like yoshika
>>
>>14786261
don't worry anon I can make your waifu alive like in that Spongebob episode where they use the 3D pencil
>>
>>14786682
Or, you could always make bubble Touhous, like that other episode.
>>
>>14786696
But then other anons will try to pop her
>>
File: 1334584993088.jpg (645 KB, 1404x2000) Image search: [Google]
1334584993088.jpg
645 KB, 1404x2000
>>14786206
Courrage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
>>
>>14787373
I don't like this comic
>>
>>14787844
Then there is no PLEASING you
>>
>>14786241
So you're saying, if we start pretending to be Touhous, real Touhous will eventually start posting on here?
>>
>>14786206
Only if you draw them on a chalkboard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.