[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy gets transported into a video game world in the body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: kyuuketsu hime.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
kyuuketsu hime.jpg
319 KB, 1000x1480
>guy gets transported into a video game world in the body of his vampire loli character

Who else is reading this masterpiece?
>>
Sounds gay.
>>
>>14784985

Transported into a game sounds like a lot of work.
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>14785020
>gay
>>
Would probably be the only "video game" bullshit anime/manga/LN I'd consume.
>>
Already read the whole thing because I'm not an EOP. Too bad it was shit. Had some good moments though.
>>
>>14786692
>I'm not an EOP

But you are an irredeemable faggot.
>>
>>14785099
what?
>>
Too bad she isn't like ten times stronger than any of her subordinates. That's how I was imagining her. Still, looks like it'll be an interesting read.
>>
the chick in red looks the the chick in red from "problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?"
>>
>>14784985
A deep dark look at the world of online personas, relationships and erp for in game items and subscription fees.

Genderbend is also my fetish.

>>14786692
>Too bad it was shit.
How?
>>
File: 71ogDS6QFSL.jpg (151 KB, 811x1200) Image search: [Google]
71ogDS6QFSL.jpg
151 KB, 811x1200
>girl gets transported into a video game world in her own body with bear suit
This is pretty cute.
>>
>>14787198
To begin with, I didn't like how the MC was such a wuzz. I don't mind the MC being weaker than her subordinates, but at least give her some other redeemable quality in that case.

Second, I have no idea why the author gave so much focus to a piece of shit character like Joey. A retarded idiot worse than the average harem MC. Made me so mad when he ended up marrying Hiyuki.

Third, the ending is among the worst writing that I've seen. Not even gonna get started on that.

I have a huge fetish for eternal lolis, and I'm literally obsessed with finding new WNs on syosetsu with loli MCs. Despite that, this one made me too mad to enjoy most of it.

Fuck, so much ruined potential. The MC character design is literally perfect.
>>
>>14787454
too bad the author probably doesnt speak english, i would love to know why as well
>>
File: autism.jpg (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
171 KB, 600x600
>>14784985
>guy gets transported
>>
>>14788038
moar like you are autistic amirite
>>
>>14787454
>Made me so mad when he ended up marrying Hiyuki.
Yep, I'm dropping it.
>>
Why are there no games that let you play as a vampire loli?
>>
>>14784985
I don't understand the video game world craze.
Change "video game" into "alternate" and it's just fine. The video game aspect is unnecessary.
>>
>>14794060
It's the major frame of reference that young people have for fantasy these days. Plus saying that something is a video game gives you a wide range for stupid and uninspired verisimilitude, which makes it far easier to write if you're not a particularly imaginative writer who also has no other frame of reference for fantasy.
>>
File: 1428597440932.jpg (106 KB, 450x445) Image search: [Google]
1428597440932.jpg
106 KB, 450x445
Vampire lolis are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>14791024
>Why are there no games that let you play as a vampire loli?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNRtjcRX8s
>>
>>14791024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLDS5Nir_I
>>
>>14794667
why is that not in english
>>
>>14794667
is that a doujin game? because those don't really count
>>
>>14803737
>video games don't really count as video games

Dumbest post in this entire thread.
>>
>>14803737
>is that a doujin game? because those don't really count
Would you have said the same had I posted Imperishable Night, where you also can play as Remilia and is also a doujin game?
>>
>>14787142
It's not getting another anime is it?
How to /light novels/?
Don't know a thing about them
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.