[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people think of the Yama? She seems pretty important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: eiki.png (183 KB, 248x319) Image search: [Google]
eiki.png
183 KB, 248x319
What do people think of the Yama? She seems pretty important but you almost never hear people giving their thoughts on her. It's almost like she's just kind of there and forgotten among the crowd despite her standing.

Please make your opinions known in black and white, clear and concise.
>>
>>14779651

I want to run my hands all over her legs and thighs while she moans and lectures me.
>>
She's only been in two games, both of which are kind of outside the flow of the main series, and she probably has less appeal to doujin creators because she's not part of a larger group of characters, it's just her and Komachi. I've personally never liked her character design. Maybe it's fitting for her role, but not really my thing.
>>
looks like a fuckin goober in official art
>>
>you almost never hear people giving their thoughts on her
Yet you constantly hear secondaries spouting nonsense about her in powerlevel threads.

Anyway, she's alright. Morally strict characters like her aren't my cup of tea, but she is ultimately a good and kind person, so I can't dislike her.

As for 'seeming pretty important', her position is often overstated. She's not THE Yama, she's A Yama, and only presides over the relatively small jurisdiction of Gensoukyou. And even then, she only has the power to judge and sentence those who have died. Her only role in the day-to-day life of Gensoukyou is the occasional visit to a particularly bad sinner to lecture them. She really is 'just kind of there', as a perfectly moral and unwavering part of Hell's bureaucracy, never really doing anything interesting. There isn't much else to say.

Regardless, I would love to see Eiki in a chapter of WaHH. Maybe someday.
>>
>>14779843
She is just "a" Yama, but she is the only one assigned to Gensokyo. Hell/The Ministry of Right and Wrong has greater jurisdiction than simply Gensokyo. Eiki Shiki is the Yama, or Judge, through whom all of Gensokyo's dead pass.

I've always thought she didn't get more appearances because it's implied that her work keeps her constantly busy.
>>
I wonder how many people she sends to hell daily for groping her repeatedly groping her during their judgement.
>>
>>14779651
The Yama is never going to make any sort of progress with anything until she starts spanking people.
>>
>>14780595
That's what the stick is for.
>>
its hard to do your job when komachi won't stop slacking off!
>>
>>14779904
No, she's just "a" Yama.

Hecatia outranks her by a long shot. Hell, she probably even outranks Shiki in terms of power since she governs not just hell but also the moon, earth and spirit world.
>>
>>14779651
I like her, and wish she'd make another appearance.

It's a shame that she only comes up in conversation when secondaries are blaring their usual "strongest 2hu"/"Yukari said..." shit and misrepresenting her abilities wildly in powerlevel arguments, like >>14779843 said.
>>
>>14779651
I want to bully the Yama!
>>
>>14779651
She doesn't show up much because she has a fucking job unlike everyone on this website
>>
File: 1438122964690.jpg (83 KB, 815x570) Image search: [Google]
1438122964690.jpg
83 KB, 815x570
>>14779651
She didn't judge so well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.