[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /jp/, I've finally decided to fall down the bottomless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Dakimakura_Nakano_Broadway.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
Dakimakura_Nakano_Broadway.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
Well, /jp/, I've finally decided to fall down the bottomless pit and buy my first daki. Please tell me this is a good idea/talk me out of it.
>>
>>14772054
dakis are only good if your waifu is on it and you actually love her

otherwise you might as well just get a normal cover pillow
>>
It's a good idea.
>>
>>14772054
>14000 yen
Oh shit
>>
>>14772054
As long as you actually put it on your pillow, I guess it's okay.
If you constantly stress about who might see it and you find yourself hiding the sheet 90% of all times, then nope.
>>
>>14772054
If you have a waifu and love her the choice should be easy to make.

I have 3 Dakis of my waifu and do not regret it at all.

And honestly even if you do not have pillow they also make a really good "wall scrollish" thing if you put 'em on the wall.
>>
Where do you guys buy legit ones not from moon rune sites?
>>
>>14772054
Who's the nerd with the chestnut mouth at the right?
>>
How hard is it to make your own pillow insert? I just want a body pillow so I can sleep better. I'm probably going to put a plain cover over it, but I want to make one in the correct daki size, so in case I ever do get a waifu, I don't need to buy a new pillow.

Also, should I make it 150 or 160 cm?
>>
>>14782617
Not hard if you know how to sew. My friend made his I just bought a cheap one (that I need to replace)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.