[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help finding a few touhou albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: TH12 cover.jpg (152 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
TH12 cover.jpg
152 KB, 604x600
I'm looking for two of them, don't recall any names but I remember the album art.

First one depicts Youmu resting on a white sofa, I think this album has a cafe theme to it.

Second one has a high angle shot of Sanae eating a biscuit and having tea.
>>
File: CafeDeTouhou4.png (842 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
CafeDeTouhou4.png
842 KB, 1920x1200
Any details on the art style? Was it a vector art sytle thing? And what about the genre of the music in particular?
>>
File: cover.jpg (177 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
177 KB, 600x600
>>14740045
Definitely vector. If I have to describe it, its more simplistic and minimalist in approach but it really does suit their albums. Really a fine album art for the entire cafe de touhou albums.
>>
>>14740045
Artstyle is normal and straighforward with average to high detail, nothing abstract, exaggerated or flashy. The second one shows Sanae's head to be a bit large for her body, but that's partially due to the close high angle shot of her. I think both or at least one of them had a cafe music type of style to it.
>>
>>14740152
It's not that one, the one with Sanae in it only shows her and no other 2hu
>>
>>14740161
So they're decently-detailed "generic" anime-styled pictures?
>>14740169
I've been searching imageboards with no luck, there's apparently not a lot of pictures of Sanae drinking tea on the internet.

There's also this page if its useful somehow:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Category:Album_covers
>>
File: lounge map 3.jpg (468 KB, 1617x1390) Image search: [Google]
lounge map 3.jpg
468 KB, 1617x1390
>Youmu resting on a white sofa
This?
>>
>>14740026
Sanae is outdoors and maybe facing the bottom right corner right? That might be somewhere in the depths of my old collection.
>>
>>14740238
>>14740429
Pretty generic I'd say.
I'm not sure if it's outdoors or indoors but the overall colour scheme is very neutral and a bit dark (browns and warm yellows).

>>14740376
Thank you
>>
Couldn't find it in the touhou wiki but I searched around and found this
>>
File: 1449019743274.png (116 KB, 360x466) Image search: [Google]
1449019743274.png
116 KB, 360x466
>>14740376
>>14741659
Those are the ones I'm looking for, さすが /jp/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.