[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Palanquin Ship has arrived! Captain Murasa has promised safe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15
File: 800px-Th135_Palanquin_Ship.png (420 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
800px-Th135_Palanquin_Ship.png
420 KB, 800x450
The Palanquin Ship has arrived! Captain Murasa has promised safe transit to any destination in Gensokyo, where you will settle down and begin your life anew! Wherever you decide to go, the inhabitants will welcome you with open arms and treat you as one of their own. All you have to do is say where you want to go and why it would be the right place for you. Lewd reasons are boring and against the rules. This is your only chance, anon, so do your best!
>>
>>14738286
the human village because i do not want to be eaten
wait no
i want to go visit seiga so she can make me her zombie sex slave
wait no lewd fuck sorry go back to number 1
>>
Do NOT trust youkai, I repeat, DO NOT TRUST YOUKAI!!!
>>
File: 1437277892866.png (1 MB, 1431x910) Image search: [Google]
1437277892866.png
1 MB, 1431x910
>>14738286
I go to Marisa's home to become her apprentice and learn magic.
>>
>>14738309
You won't be eaten because you'll be dropped off right where you want to go. Unless, of course, you go wandering around by yourself afterwards, but that's just silly.
>>
Kill yourself weeaboo
>>
File: 0bvFw.jpg (136 KB, 849x661) Image search: [Google]
0bvFw.jpg
136 KB, 849x661
Moriya Shrine! I wanna catch frogs with Suwako!
>>
Marisa's home in order to clean it up and cook nice meals for her
>>
File: 1454896463167.jpg (690 KB, 1540x889) Image search: [Google]
1454896463167.jpg
690 KB, 1540x889
Thank you Captain Murasa!

Can you please take me to the Yakumo household please.

For the following reasons:

Yukari has a bad reputation from her personal sacrifices and so many, if any actually like her. So I believe this makes her feel extremely lonely because both Ran & Chen are supposedly bad company because they are perceived (correctly) as computer servants. So I'd like to give Yukari company and someone to double up as a PR man for the Yakumo's by giving them a friendly face that others in Gensokyo can talk and related to.

Besides, think of all the cool stuff you could learn about Gensokyo with being at the side of the NSA of Gensokyo!
>>
>>14738286
Youkai Mountain.

I want to dissapear
>>
File: kute kat.jpg (442 KB, 859x1104) Image search: [Google]
kute kat.jpg
442 KB, 859x1104
I want to go pet the cute animals, but I also don't the ship to violently crash into the ground and seriously injure and/or kill me and many others. So I'll just say what this guy said. >>14738369
>>
File: 2012-02-29-479922.jpg (93 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-29-479922.jpg
93 KB, 600x887
>>14738286
I'd go to the human village and ask to become Kasen's student. Even if she might be an oni, I'm sure she could teach me a lot about gensokyo and training.
>>
Senkai for REAL hermit training.
>>
>>14738286
>no internet
>no electricity at all
>no /jp/
Thanks mate, really, but I pass.
>>
>>14738369
*and so not many, if any at all actually like her.
>>
if i would really be safe then i would go live with yuuka, she must be really lonely, and i love flowers too, and all the other places outside of the hakurei shrine and forest have too many people, i don't like crowds
>>
>>14738420

Would it be alright if I brought the Yakumo's along with me to have a picnic with you both, so that we all could enjoy cold drinks on a hot day from a small supply of pressed elderflower I brought with me?
>>
File: pmQxj0N.jpg (139 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
pmQxj0N.jpg
139 KB, 700x560
>>14738453
pressed... flower... you might want to leave that at home...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>14738286
The only real choice is to go back with Murasa to Myouren. I can fly around on a big ship with her, or on little UFOs with Nue, I can go treasure hunting with Nazrin, I can help Kyouko sweep outside and give her (non-lewd) head pats, and I can study and meditate with best mom. Such a comfy life.
>>
SDM front gate please. Once I learn kung fu from Meiling I'll be unstoppable.
>>
Myouren so I can go for a sick bike ride with Mom and throw C4 at people as we ride past.
>>
>>14738524

But wouldn't Yuuka understand the harvesting of flowers? I mean, she's visited a flower shop before without having a fit.
>>
>>14738369

I really love this image.

There's a very family photo feel to this.
>>
File: eientei.jpg (886 KB, 2560x1024) Image search: [Google]
eientei.jpg
886 KB, 2560x1024
I guess no one else wants to live in Eientei with me and the bunnies, that's okay.
>>
>>14738286
I can't decide.

I would want to either, Live in the Myouren Temple because i love Byakuren or go to the underground and try to earn Parsee's trust, later on her heart and bring her happiness.

I would probably be too much of a faggot trying to decide that I'll take too long to get back to Murasa before she leaves.
>>
>>14742441

Why not just hop on board and decide as you land?
>>
>>14742402
Age distribution is fucked. One 20,000+, two roughly 1000, one 70ish. It would be like being the family dog in comparison
>>
>>14738286
I'm not suitable to become a part of Gensokyo, so I'll just go around donating to shrines. Please, take me back safely, so I'll continue to shitpost on /jp/.
>>
>>14742735
>I'm not suitable to become a part of Gensokyo

Why anon?
>>
File: marisa patchouli.jpg (556 KB, 750x664) Image search: [Google]
marisa patchouli.jpg
556 KB, 750x664
Do you think Patchouli would take a student? I learn really fast, and I could live at the SDM. As The Great Unmoving Library's student I of course would be treated like any other inhabitant, which includes being served my afternoon tea by Sakuya!
Before long I'd be friends with all of the SDM and it's regular visitors, and have quite the insight into the arcane arts.
>>
I need to go because my virginity is killing me
>>
>>14742877

Student in name, nursemaid by reality.

You'd likely be practically acting as her personal PA for a while, learning little bits of magic through observation and directed self study aka ("Anon go read x topic, but be sure to start with x book otherwise you'll miss z principle.")

After a while she'll begin to rely upon you to give small reports into research that's necessary, but trivial for her to do.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>14742952
Plot twist, Marisa stole that book, you fail your exam and have to do Koakuma's duties for the week.
>>
Question
Am I still a guy?
>>
>>14738331
I want what he's having
>>
>>14742719
Wouldn't it be like that in pretty much any nonhuman settlement
>>
File: marisa patchouli fixed.jpg (536 KB, 750x664) Image search: [Google]
marisa patchouli fixed.jpg
536 KB, 750x664
>>14742877
>>
>>14743106

I wonder if Koakuma would boss you around?
>>
I'll go to wherever Raiko's hanging out nowadays and start campaigning for tsukumogami rights. At least humans have the entire outside world for themselves, but tsukumogami are treated like dirt even in their own home turf, Marisa kills a fledgling one in FS and nobody even bats an eye.

Conspiring with Mamizou is probably a very good way of not getting eaten in Gensokyo too, since she seems like the type to look after her own. There's also an account of a musician fusing with his biwa and becoming a youkai, so I even have a decent shot at cute girl-hood if I get to bring over my PC or something. I won't get to live that down because Reimu will find out and murder me in cold blood, but it's probably better to die as a cute loli than to live as a hairy viking.
>>
>>14743258
Maybe but Eientei's the only place with such a dramatic discrepancy.
>>
Yukari's current location, so that I can literally sleep with her!
>>
Can they take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty?
>>
>>14743765
As a powerless human with presumably no special skills or no skills of any value in gensokyo, you're probably comparable to a family pet anyway until you find some way to make yourself useful
>>
>>14744011
Sure, they need another loafer sleeping half the year away...
>>
>>14744428
Emergency food supply?
>>
>>14742952
Sounds great.
Sign me the fuck up!
>>
>>14743765
Yeah but it's guaranteed you will be welcomed and accepted, which could also mean you get in on the elixir, which means in the face of eternity your age differences are negligible. Who cares if you're 170,000 years old and the girl next to you is 171,000?
Also, I like bamboo forests.
>>
>>14747663
Would you really drink the third drop of the elixir?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.