[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valkyrie Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: over7M.jpg (91 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
over7M.jpg
91 KB, 480x800
Better write something, since the OP is always pretty empty.

With over 7000000 users (actually downloads) and close to the 3rd Anniversary, this game is one of the "oldest" surviving Japanese mobage in English. While three years is nothing compared to a lot of games (For example, Puzzle & Dragons is older), the current situation of Japanese games (bad management and localization), saw a lot of games closing.
Some games closed during the three years are: Ayakashi Ghost Guild, Devil Maker Tokyo, Chain Chronicles, Rage of Bahamut, Merc Storia, My Princess is the Cutest (Uchihime), Final Sky (Cross Summoner), Million Arthur.

Just a reminder. Nubee is dead. They sold this game to Mynet.
So, if you have some problem, this is their mail: [email protected]

If you want to talk about other mobage, search for /mbgg/ on /vg/

Wiki:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

FAQ:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

/jp/ comrades/alliance/AW killer/sender:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvW2LsNqEuR8dEFpVGRGVm1CWE5JUE1KNmcwX3dNekE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Beginners guide (this is really outdated):
http://pastebin.com/jTwtjkKq

Advanced EH guide:
http://pastebin.com/UCtCq3Dx

Previous Thread:
>>14616625
>>
>>14734014
Oh cool I was wondering what's their email now.
>>
I want to stick my dick in Lolli's hair.
>>
>>14734014
If you endorse going to /vg/ what's the point of making a thread for this here? Seems redundant.
>>
>>14735547
Go back to your touhous, anon.
>>
>>14735547
>If you want to talk about other mobage
How is it redundant?
>>
>>14736368
Why can you only talk about other mobile games on /vg/? Why not this one? Why can't you talk about this game in /jp/'s mobile game thread? Why not link /jp/'s mobile game thread instead of /vg?
>>
>>14736421
VC generals been here longer than you also considering they are two /jp/ alliances in this game ITS our topic.

Also we might get lunar new year themed event or at least summon next.

Hope the cards are as cute as last year Lunar summon.
>>
>>14735530
I just want a second one of her but she wont drop!!!!
>>
>>14736421
Honestly linking to other mobage threads is probably a bad idea in general, but VC has a very large community from /jp/, so having the thread here makes more sense than having it on /vg/. I have in my 1½ years of playing only seen 1 guy who came from /vg/ to this thread.
>>
>>14736421
>Why can you only talk about other mobile games on /vg/?
If you think a game deserves a thread on /jp/, just make one. /mbgg/ is just where people talk about not so popular mobage and it isn't that active. Popular games get their own threads (Like Soccer Spirits and Granblue Fantasy)

>Why not this one?
The problem is that /jp/ is super slow. And even then, mobage threads on /jp/ aren't active enough to keep it alive without a shameless bump.

>Why can't you talk about this game in /jp/'s mobile game thread?
There isn't a reason, since this game has its own general. And it has been here longer than any mobage thread.

>Why not link /jp/'s mobile game thread instead of /vg?
Every time someone opens a mobile game thread, it dies pretty fast. I generally try to bump them with something to not let it die (like the Sliding Chen game I posted there).
A lot of people who posted on these are now on /mbgg/.
>>
I don't want this game to die
>>
>>14737645
Given that MyNet just paid a large sum for it I dont see that happening. Only thing to worry about is if they bought it for its name rights and will just release Valk Crusade 2 and abandon the original but I don't think that is too likely.
>>
File: 1440357183215.jpg (193 KB, 560x557) Image search: [Google]
1440357183215.jpg
193 KB, 560x557
Had 1/4 heart left for max hearts on FAW and she dropped by chance before it maxed.
Feels good.
>>
Any slot for the /jp/ alliance?
>>
>>14738676
I think both alliances are searchable. Just apply to whichever one you prefer.
>>
>7 million users
>only like 5% actually plays
Just like /jp/ comrades spreadsheet
>>
>>14739415
Wait nvm that would be more like 0,5%
>>
How the ranking closing time works, is it when the event ends, or when the rank updates on the last day?

Let's say I get some keys after the last rank update, but before the game updates to the new event, after the EH rotates, will I get more points/ranks counted?
>>
Is there a way to see how well my defense deck works in AUB? I can see the total amount of wins/losses of my alliance but thats all..
>>
File: witch.png (237 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
237 KB, 640x896
Any AUB pros in here?
Is it worth going for one of those UR's? 600k points seems like alot..
>>14740530
I think everything past the last rank update still counts until the event timer reaches 0.
>>
>>14740885
I have made 300k~ without rodding so far.
I have 11 left but IDK if i'm gonna make it, never played many rounds other times, my max was 200k
>>
>>14740885
Yeah they're often worth it and you shouldn't need to rod much to get just 1
>>
File: image.png (707 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
707 KB, 960x640
And for my next trick.

16 card evolution Choco Knight after the Principality.

To the other guy who asked I don't do this because I want the soldier count I do this because I love them
>>
>>14740530
You will it counts till event timer reaches zero so last rank cheese is possible and happens often in "danger zone" around top 300.
>>
How bad should I feel for not getting Hiraga?
She keeps trolling me with moons but it's all random SRs.
>>
What level should I get a Metal Slime to if I wanna max out a HSR?
Including EXP booster arcanas, I have plenty of both
>>
>>14743078
Its no big deal unless you're a hardcore ranker. Nevertheless, if you would be a hardcore ranker you would atleast need 2-3 GUR copies of her. She's also useless if you haven't got a tolerable light team yet. I've also seen that quite some people like her because of the artwork. She doesn't really look that special to me, but thats just my opinion i guess. I hope the next LAW will be a bit more interesting.

But hey, atleast you got some SRs to medal.
>>
>>14743200
Don't. Don't use Metal Slime. Spam Regular Summon for Slimes, get two Slimes to Lv 27 and use them with both Arcanas.

Use Metal Slime to amalgamate with Gold Girl to get Medal Girl.
Also see this page
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Upgrade
>>
>>14743372
I'm considering using Metal Slime cause I'm desperate to get Candy before the event ends. I'm worried I might not have enough time to level both slimes and miss getting Benzaiten to HUR.
>>
>>14743271
Okay thanks!
I just really liked that card in general. I run a light team, I have no salvo cards and I also liked the art... but well.
>>
>>14743498
Just max her hearts.
>>
>>14743549
I thought it was obvious I'm a novice. I barely ever encounter her.
>>
>>14743605
How is leveling up a card helps you getting Chocolate Candy or Benzaiten though? If it's about Lolli/Melty HSR, then there's no rush because you can amalgamate them after the event. If it's due to the enemies on the map, isn't Griffin usually sufficient to kill them?
>>
If I leave my alliance right now, what happens to my AUB points? Can I
- claim the victory point rewards from a new alliance once I join
- keep my individual points
?
>>
>>14743654
I need Candy to get into the area that gives me my 2nd Benzaiten, and the only way I'm getting her is by amalgamating Melty and Lolli. And I don't really wanna rush it and end up with a half-assed FAW.
>>
>>14743669
Ah, my bad, I forgot that you needed Candy for the area. Well then. According to a comment on the Wiki, Lv 23 + arcana training + arcana blessing can max a HSR.
>>
>>14743772
Cool, thanks. I should probably add it to the actual wiki page.
>>
What is the recommended way to use a vpn and get Japanese apps from the Play Store? I will post loli in return.
>>
>>14743200
Late, but if you ever want to level up HSR cheapest way to do so is always keeping some lvl 50 HR's. So instead of two slimes or metal slime it's just one slime and two R.
>>
>>14743664
You keep individual points.
With ally victory points it goes like that
everything you claimed at 1st ally will be unvaiable in 2nd but if second ally allraedy have more points you will be able to clam "new" rewards.
>>
How do we get more people to play this game?
>>
>>14746508
Make the battle gameplay less boring and grindy, give it some strategies and depths. Expand the story mode and make it actually worth reading.
>>
>>14746508
add more wolf/cat/dog/beast girls

need more fluffy tails and ears
>>
>>14746508

Make some way to speed up the campaign gameplay. I've been playing it less and less simply because it takes an hour to go through all 200 of my movement points. I really don't need a cutscene to get another N card and random battles on all but the last few stages of a campaign are worthless to fight and worse than mosquitos in number.
>>
>>14746713
Catering to furfags is never a good idea. It's actually the fastest way to kill a game.
>>
>>14747279
kemonomimi isn't furfag shit though.

>>14746713
We already had a whole event dedicated to catgirls.
>>
>>14747331
That's my point, the few cards that have tails or other animal-like features are actually pretty decent. I really like Scylla actually. But making tons of furfag cards is really not a good idea for a game like this, it would kill it off pretty quickly if they only made furfag cards.
>>
File: image.png (643 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
643 KB, 960x640
>>14746713
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 960x640
>>14746713
>>
File: image.png (683 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 960x640
Yes! My light teams are complete!

(Yes I use HR cards, step up nee-san)
>>
>>14747995
Romance is pretty amazing but Ribbon Girl? Is a random target healer really good enough for AEH?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (553 KB, 918x440) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
553 KB, 918x440
>>14747995
could you tell who this is please?
>>
>>14746630
>>14747231
Now if only Nubee or Mynet or whatever would figure this out/make an announcement maybe I'd stop worrying about this game dying
>>
>>14748594
They already made an announcement...
>>
>>14748048
Not him, but it's definitely Super Iroha
>>
I've been slack (but not absent) for the last few months but RNG decided to bless me with 2 GUR Hiraga. Holy shit, EH ranking just went into overdrive. Once I get more medals to churn out more maxed GUR Hyper Alchemists (RNG blessed me with plenty mats) I'll be having a blast.

RNG cursed me for keys this event (bad bonus area procs, bad key drops). I'm in no condition to burn through my pile of shoes/swords to cram extra rank points in. Only just managed to get the 4th heart on Candy a few hours ago.

>>14748048

Super Iroha.

I'm not the image poster - Super Iroha was the first HUR I got and she carried me through my first AW/FAW wins. I was using R unleashers and she'd still wreck things.
>>
>>14748022
Ribbon Girl is not a random target healer
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Ribbon_Girl

She heals the lowest HP card and can do so an infinite number of times.
>>
>>14749181
Oh, I see. I always interpreted the skill description as random target...
>>
>>14749236
There aren't many of them and they stopped making more after Angel of Love
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heal_(Lowest_HP)
>>
File: 4ac (1).jpg (61 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
4ac (1).jpg
61 KB, 530x580
Valentine's Day event
ends before Valentine's Day
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
Cleared 4 times in one fight. I was hoping she had a 3 clear maximum but it looks like it's infinite. That sucks
>>
wew
With 00:20:43 on the clock I finally get me a Choco-candy. Time to grind! HERE I COME BENZAITEN!!!!!
>>
>>14749861
Gimme a sitrep onee-chan
>>
>>14749926
Target acquired. Mission was a complete success. Returning to kingdom to upgrade/evolve.
>>
More like Cleobutt hot damn
>>
File: b.jpg (162 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
162 KB, 600x600
>>14749992
>>
>>14750043
I'm going to just assume that the lv. 10 skill null autoskill is a typo, and that it should be lv. 1
>>
File: Super_Iroha[1].png (245 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Super_Iroha[1].png
245 KB, 640x896
>>14748872
>>14748933
thanks
i hope she will be available again someday she looks great
>>
File: 034.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
034.png
1 MB, 960x640
>>14746713
You're in luck, look who's back
>>
>>14750726
Have them all sadly. And I would prefer something along lines of Wolfwoman instead of cats.

Also this even will be such slack.
Cool celestia as LAW (after EQ no need for multiple copies of her)
Rest of cards have meh skill and so so art.. and RR is completly dissapointing.

So time to rebuild sword/shoe stack.
>>
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
I spent all my tickets to get nothing but R cards. But the Ultimate Summon ticket I earned gave me this.... Holy shit I'll take it!

Thank you for the luck goddess of RNG!
>>
>>14751928
b-buh she's bad anon
>>
>>14751937
Sexy and completes an HSR for a card I've had for years.

Don't care.
>>
Can someone tell me how much of an atk buff is needed to maximise Hiraga's Salvo damage in a maxed GUR light team, and taking her passive into account (just one instance since I could only awaken her once so far; I presume they stack)
>>
File: Genie_H.png (308 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Genie_H.png
308 KB, 640x896
Wait, Chain Chronicles and Bahamut are dead? I unistalled CC long time ago because of how boring it was but I had no idea both actually died.
Not really surprised about Ayakashi Guild though. They had nice designs but the game was annoying as fuck to navigate and looked like a site from 10 years ago.

Back to VC tho, this event really has a lot of cute cards. It's a shame Goth Genie looks nothing like a genie but has a better skill than the regular one. I'd rather use he normal one.
>>
Are two Furinkazan with maxed skills decent enough for my first AW team?
>>
>>14752731
If it's just for AWs, you should be fine
>>
Aside from the 5% arcanas, do LAWs also drop 10% arcanas?
>>
>>14752548
They aren't closed yet, but they announced it.
Both games close the same day, February 29th.
>>
File: Ca2zTKnUUAI9Xyy.jpg large.jpg (148 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
Ca2zTKnUUAI9Xyy.jpg large.jpg
148 KB, 580x800
>>14734014
>My Princess is the Cutest (Uchihime)
Wait, did it ever get localized?
Also original Merc Storia and Uchihime are alive and kicking. These kind of games(simplistic 'action', less strategy, more waifus) are probably more popular in Japan it seems.
>>
File: Shingetsu.jpg (70 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Shingetsu.jpg
70 KB, 512x512
>>14753193
Only for the SEA region, but I was talking about games in English, not global releases.
http://www.myprincess.garena.com/main

Something (not really) interesting, AkkeyJin still writes Nubee Tokyo when she posts art of the game.
>>
2 Hiraga, 2 H. Alchemist, 1 Jean. Emphasis is on speed of FAW clears, which was a major reason I slacked off before.

I haven't finished maxing everyone, but the design goal is to not one-shot the FAW if Hiraga happens to aim for her. Hiraga two-shotting (completely missing the Servants) gives 6~7m overkill - what I'd get with a traditional FAWK team. Chances are Hiraga will snipe one or two Servants before the FAW goes down.
>>
>>14756215
Well I use still 2x dual buff 2x unleash 1x Gil for 10m overkill and 2x1m taps on servants.

15m kills all day long.
>>
>>14756416

Aye, Gil/HHades is still more efficient for rank points. As I said, emphasis on speed - no point assembling a better team if I don't have the motivation to play at all.
>>
Am I the only one who is freaking tired of these archwitch hunt point ranking amalgamation rewards that you need to unlock the best art for the FAW?
I don't even care for the slightly better skill or the usual ranking reward URs, (nor the LAW).
And it's been like this in every event now since december. Not to mention the grind for the 8 AWs first, no thanks, I stopped playing these past months, even though I've been playing constantly for over a year.
>>
>>14752740
I hope it'll be enough for lv200 AWs. Otherwise I won't be able to max Genie's hearts.
Who should I put them together with? Currently using Chocolate Candy and Engineer for around 70k per hit with both skills.
>>
>>14757655

If you didn't have any buffers, I'd have suggested Cinderella (R self-buffer). Since you have 2 buffers, consider an HSR critter. Actually, just list all SR/UR cards you have so we know what you've got to work with.
>>
>>14756888
Only one honestly you have to be making effort NOT to get into T2000.

And we are getting more players so seems you are in minority and those t2000 rewards are nice.
>>
>>14757779
Two Benzaitens, one Chocolate Candy, one Aladdin, one Poltergeist, one Griffin and one Engineer.
>>
>>14757855
I agree, I felt like I wasn't getting rewarded for playing semi-casually before. Where as now, if I slack I don't get the upgrade for the FAW, but if I play a little bit every day, I get in top 2k and get a nice reward. It's a pretty nice system.
>>
>>14757855
I've been taking it easy ever since Mochitsuki buff. I find it impossible to not make T1000 every event if you can do intermediate EH.
>>
>>14757889

Hmm, you're right to only have Candy and Engineer in your team given that list. Assuming you've got (or will soon have) 5 party slots, 3 Furinkazan/Seagull/Romance (R unleashers) could work. Or if you want some survivability then 1 Ribbon Girl to replace an unleasher.

Ideally you'd want an HSR Light critter or at least a 3-turn skipper (SR) in there. I suppose HSR Lamp could replace Candy in a 3 unleasher framework.
>>
Dropped old alliance to try to join /jp/alliance1.1, ign Irisu. Hopefully I can actually get LAWs this way instead of solo farming in a dead alliance now ;_;
>>
Requested an invite for /jp/ Alliance 1.1.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>14758334
I do have 5 slots, just Candy and Engineer take up most of my max cost right now.
I'd probably rather have three unleashers than risk one of them unleashing Ribbon Girl when I don't need a heal. What Light critter should I get?
>>
File: nina.png (250 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
nina.png
250 KB, 640x896
>>14756888
Ranking higher than 2000 shouldn't be a problem at all. You could pretty much do that with your eyes closed. I could see your point if its coming from a new player's perspective though. Ranking might be hard for new players i guess.

On a side note, the only thing that is annoying me is the fact that you need to have those cards awoken before you could use the amalgamation reward on them. Still trying to awaken fucking pic related. I already wasted like atleast 25 orbs on this bitch. Today i decided to just throw her along with the armband in my collection until i no longer feel irritated just by looking at the card.
>>
>>14758461

Been playing consistently now for about a month and a half, (lvl 49 now...) and I cannot seem to break the 8000 mark! constantly drifting between 8500 and 8000. I finally have a decent team focused around Hiraga and choco-candy with Aladdin, Bookmaker and Thelxinoe, but I just cant compete yet i guess...
>>
>>14758334
>>14758407
I'm missing one unleasher but holy hell is this team much better. I could probably kill a FAW in 1bp if I got lucky. Thanks a lot man.
>>
>>14759709
I assume you aren't playing a lot then. Most people in this thread use all of their daily BP. Which means logging in once every 3~ hours. I assume you have around 10-15 BP, and you can make 20k per AW and 40k(?) per FAW with Hiraga. Using your daily BP you should be able to hit top 2k easily. It's all about playing a lot and focusing on overkill.
>>
>>14760200

Can't underestimate EH for ranking. I slacked off whole days at a time but still made it into top 3000 just by punching Int. EH on the last days. Takes some months to assemble many overkill teams for EH.

But before EH, there's the issue of maxing cards for the main team. Those medals don't exactly come fast, especially in the beginning.
>>
>>14760324
EH is pretty good too, but you can cheese it hard on beginner even with just 1 Hiraga team.
You don't really need maxed cards for F/AW hunting if you are using GURs.
>>
>>14760200
I do play consistently throughout the day. And while I do view the time I'm maxed on vitality/bp a waste, it is hard to play sometimes... although I have to admit, upon posting my previous post, I went to check my rank from last night, and I am sitting at 4558! Guess you are right! persistence pays off!
>>
>>14760582
Ranking points are always higher on the first day, the day EH is released and the last day. You can probably end in top 3k this event if you just keep playing as you have now and do well in beginner EH.
>>
Now this is some intense whaling, the guy must either be a NEET wizard or a hacker. And the worst thing about him isn't the amount of rods he spent for AUB in an one-man alliance, but that he has at least 5 GURs Sacred Amaterasu meaning he must have killed a crazy amount of LAWs all by himself, or farmed at least 50k tokens for exchange.
>>
Does anyone know if Brittle Keys drop from WG this event? I can't seem to find the info in the event description.
>>
I have too many HSR/SR/HR/R cards that I keep on the off-chance that they'll be useful at one point, but it makes processing my presents a long tedious process. Which skills are worth keeping for AUB/AW/EH?

I don't have many of the new URs and I only really have GUR Benzaiten/2x Oracle Ascendent, SR Polaris, R Furinkazan for FAW hunting which gives me a consistent ~70% 1 BP kill. My AW/leveling team has GUR Chocolatier, GSR Orihime/Amaterasu, HUR Chocolate Candy and SR Lilim (HSR never).

I'd also really like some advice on improving my 1BP kill rate, I'm thinking of putting Chocolatier in that main team to improve survivability but cost problems pop up; might have to lose that other Oracle Ascendent.

Send help, onee-chantachi~
>>
>>14763981
They don't and I don't think they ever will anymore.
>>
>>14764522
buffers, especially aoe, are always worth keeping
same with blockers and unleashers
>I have too many HSR/SR/HR/R cards that I keep on the off-chance that they'll be useful at one point, but it makes processing my presents a long tedious process
Invest in collection pages
>>
>>14763915
He's a jap. That's a grand wizard right there.
>>
File: image.png (389 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389 KB, 960x640
Remember how hard you worked to catch me? To level me up and make me fall in love? I still love you buried in the bottom of your collection. Please don't forget me or all the girls who love you. Especially today, please.
>>
>>14764522

List which skills you are keeping around for the off-chance they're useful? We can help trim that list down.
>>
Is Catcine (or other cards with similar skills) any good? If so, for what? AUB?
>>
>>14767279
Speaking of, I've left Catcine in my collection forever. No idea what she's useful for.
>>
>>14767279
>>14767296
She's just there to be pretty like 90% of the cards in the game.
>>
>>14765005
>>14765882
Too many AOE damage cards which probably aren't that useful anymore. I already have a bunch of Artemis from one of the older events.

Do you recommend running only beginner EH which I can clear 100% of the time, or going to higher difficulties which I need to burn more BP to clear?
>>
>>14768071
Personally, higher difficulties are worth it only if you can clear them without losing. (In Advanced, you spend an extra 5 BP if you lose just one battle)

I say stick with Beginner. If you can make 2 overkill teams, even better.
>>
>>14768238
That's what I thought. Key farming is brutal as fuck though. I guess I'll just go chill, drops will come when they do anyway. Between this and PSO2 I don't really have much of an issue with RNG anymore, too desensitized.
>>
>kill cleopatra
>moon in the background
>OH SHIT
>queen succubus

I skipped a beat.
>>
>>14768426
Hiraga did that to me at least 4 times. I have 0 Hiraga but 8000 medals.
>>
File: 037.jpg (1 MB, 960x2560) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
1 MB, 960x2560
Geez this team is nice. Pretty consistent too. I tried it with 3 buffers thinking Hiraga's dual procs would cover it but it doesn't work that way. Romance and Summer Oracle cover the gap nicely.
>>
>>14771706
Why do this pointless team when you can just use HHades?
>>
File: 2016-02-07 15.16.53.png (1019 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07 15.16.53.png
1019 KB, 1920x1080
>>14771706
Well if you run maxed out GURs with Higara you only need 200% buff for max damage.

Just wait for light day in EH its pure cheese there
>>
So this might be a bit slowpoke, but I have 2 HUR Nina and 4 more URs (two amalgamated and two normal drops) - will I ever need them all or should I medal the 4 remaining ones?
>>
>>14772052
I'd keep 1 amalg HUR and one amalg UR. Or if you have that school uniform then two amalg HUR and one amalgamated UR. So you have all art versions at highest SC. Of course that's just for collection, her skill is too bad.
>>
>>14771850
I'm trying to get Hiraga's love to max. Makes sense to use her as intended rather than just throw her in an AW team till she reaches 30 hearts.

>>14771857
As if I have 5 max light GURs
>>
what levels have Lamp?
>>
>>14768071

AoE is for AUB and the list of cards which have the best proc rate is short. How much damage they do isn't as relevant as maxed cards wipe AUB teams comfortably (unless you face a turn 1 burst GUR).
>>
Are they ever going to cycle the goddess worship? Sorta tired of seeing those three stay there for half year or more now.
>>
File: Strategist.png (187 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Strategist.png
187 KB, 640x896
>>14772604
I hate when that happens and only my Strategist procs. Her AoE is only 300%, not enough to kill a maxed burst GUR.
I still don't understand why people didn't vote for her for awakening, since she is the best SR for AUB.

Talking about Strategist, I have to look this myself, because people thought her name was changed in the English version since she looks like a Student Council President.
Her name in Japanese is 軍師 (Gunshi). That means strategist.
So, no, her name wasn't changed.
>>
So I got Lamp from the event and I'm a massive newfag and I wanted to ask if is she even worth it despite only having 1 proc. Should I just use her or keep farming to amalgamate Genie?
Please respond.
>>
>>14775332
Amalgamate Genie. But until you get Aladdin you can still use Lamp in your deck if you don't have a decent attacker yet. In the long term however critters are pretty because with a few buffers every card can get to max damage without crit.
>>
>>14775348
*pretty useless, whoops
>>
I want to anally bang Cleopatra
>>
Is HSR Mei Mei a decent AUB card? She's like most other AOEs but has 400% damage (unlike Hades and many others who have 350%)
>>
>>14778295
Any GUR AoE will do for AUB
>>
>>14775332

Against AW, 1 proc is all you need if you proc a buffer first. Alternatively, unleashers can make her proc more than once.

As has been pointed out however, enough buffer + unleasher makes a critter largely obsolete aside from speed. So use her but don't invest atk/def arcana in her. Once you get Genie, you'll be using her instead with all the unleashers you can get.
>>
>>14775332
>single proc critter
I thought those were extinct.

Yeah a single proc critter is hardly worth anything. I will always believe that a critter is still worth it as an AW killer because they require less buffs to kill an opponent but in this case I'm going to have to agree with the others that a single proc critter just isn't worth it.
>>
Started this game about a week ago, my team is currently GUR Griffith, UR annaberge, UR benzaiten, and two random SR cards. I got Lamp as a drop without maxing hearts, should I be going for a 2nd one in order to algamate genie? What should I be doing to get a better deck? I'm rank 7000ish right now and it takes me 2 or 3 BP to kill lvl 200 AW. pls new a newfag
>>
>>14781034
Join an active alliance and poke LAW till you get a team buffer.
Critter, team buffer and skill nullifier is good enough for AW.
>>
File: 2016-02-17 16.47.50.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-17 16.47.50.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14772796
Is she maxed out my 1st strategist never had problems even with bursted gurs.

Might be that i get SR force and cool II unit bonus.

Also finished today second strat said screw with 6 card evo, SC isnt important anyway since if you fail its turn skip/cancel or just aoe hell in UAB.

Now time to max second strat.
>>
/jp/ Horizon has 3 spots available

You may leave your ID here or apply in the game. We are not a hidden alliance anymore
>>
>>14783144
Yes, it is maxed, but I don't get any unit bonus. My team is Strategist, Yuki Onna (GSR), Arianrhod, Snowman Mk II and Artemis. I could replace YO with a HSR (like Sekhmet), but proc rate is more important.
I am doing fine with this team, it is just on rare occasion that the situation with the GUR burst/Strategist happens. Well, I say rare, but it happens around once per AUB (I mean the whole event).
>>
Has anyone been able to update? News say it should be on now but I can't see it in the Google store page. Also, I was expecting more changes than this, we hadn't had a major update since forever.
>>
>>14786641
It hasn't even been a month since mynet officially took control over nubee. You should be realistic. I doubt they could plan, test/qa and implement in that time frame. They are probably still working on replacing all the old remnants of nubee in the game and qc'ing the old code.
>>
She knows.
>>
I'll soon finish the Celestial Realm 1, and now I have a few questions regarding the second one:
- Is the vitality lower again or will it start at 10 vit per step? That sounds tedious as hell
- Are there any rewards besides the ones listed as area rewards? Because they don't seem to be worth it either.
- I heard something about hidden areas, can anyone tell me about it?

Or more generally: is it worth it or should I just spend my excess BP to farm PP in the event maps?
>>
Ive been farming event area 1-1 for Aladdin and killed her 40 times so far, but her likability is still only at half a heart. Is this a bug or just really bad RNG?
>>
>>14793812

Do it to see Alchemist (or other main story character) with animated avatar. For some reason, Celestial Realm 2 has exclusive moving sprites for the narrative.

Yes the vit goes down to something reasonable again. I didn't find PP farming attractive sometimes so I dumped Vit over there (very slowly, over months) when I needed to burn it fast for the daily Vit shoe.
>>
>>14795253

RNG being bad. It happens.
>>
can you get FAW cards from other people's FAWs?
>>
>>14795605
Yes, you can. But the drop rate for FAWs is so low, it is easier, faster and better to get 4 Aladdin and Lamp for a perfect amalgamation.
>>
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
Well that's embarrassing
>>
>>14798688
Happens to me all the time. If my only nullifier doesn't proc on the first turn and then one of my units takes a crit from the LAW I usually just leave at turn 5. It's pretty annoying, but unfortunately the only way of making encounters difficult in this game.
>>
>>14799555
Replace an unleasher with another nullifier, problem solved (to an extent).
>>
>>14795253
>40 kills
>half a heart
Someone up there must really hate you.
>>
>>14795253
Are you killing them all or are some getting away? If the time expires you lose a quarter heart
>>
>>14799794
Except I'm playing double buffer, AoE unleash, blocker and H.Hades. I do fairly well in most of my battles, I often 1 bp LAWs with this, but sometimes you can get fucked over by RNG and lose quickly.
>>
>>14800552
Killed every single one. Up to 80ish kill now and it's at 3 hearts. Does drop rate increase with hearts?
>>
>>14805512
>Does drop rate increase with hearts?
It doesn't. Seems like you got a case of very bad RNG, just keep killing more AW and pray away, there's still half the event left.
>>
Over 300 lamp kills and 200 genie kills with no second drop from either... Maxed hearts on both, but I'm starting to get a bit worried here. Only a week left! Not trying to miss out on a perfect amalgamation here!
>>
>>14808627
and sure enough, as soon as I press post and go back to playing, I receive my top ten AW rewards and... Boop. Got my second Lamp. Coincidence?
>>
File: 040.png (670 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
040.png
670 KB, 640x960
There's a lot of cute HN cards people often forget exist.
>>
>>14809489
To be fair, nubee just forgot the existence of N cards altogether, when was the last time we got a new N card? I hope Mynet would fix that and make N cards usable or at least worth maxing level/friendship on.
>>
>>14810924
> make N cards usable or at least worth maxing level/friendship on.
Agreed. As of now it seems like N cards only exist so they have some sort of justification to call R cards rare.
>>
So after farming like crazy for the whole week, I finally got my HUR Genie. Thing is, I "overfarmed" a bit and got extra Aladdins and Lamps. So I've been thinking: should I make another HUR Genie or just trade my remaining SR cards for medals and wait for the next event?
>>
>>14814515
I personally would medal the rest (assuming that your current Genie is perfectly amalgamated).
But depending on what other cards you have, making a few additional ones for EH might be a good idea too, though there are way better cards for that purpose.
>>
>>14814558
>perfectly amalgamated
What do you mean by that? Giving her arcanas or stuff like that?
>>
>>14814583
Perfect amalgamation works like this:
- get 4 Aladdin, get them to Lv 50 each
- get 4 Lamp, get them to Lv 50 each
- make 2 HSR Aladdin and 2 HSR lamp from them, USE ARCANA SUCCESSION.
- Get all HSR to Lv 60
- Amalgamate the HSRs to two Genies
- Upgrade Genie to Lv 70
- Fuse two Genie (with arcana succession, of course).

This has better stats than getting two Genies directly from the FAW and fusing them. The difference isn't huge but it's around 500 soldiers.
>>
Is there anyway to make sure you get the brittle key secret area with the bats? Does it help beating higher vit areas or is it completely random?
>>
>>14814720
Random
>>
>>14814611
I just got HUR genie, how do you get the mats to awaken her?
>>
File: image.png (465 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465 KB, 960x640
You've got to be joking. Beginner EH is insane. This is only 8 keys too because I had no time.

Why is it so game breaking? Dear god
>>
>>14815656
Witch Gate or Elemental Hall. Less effective but also possible: Bonus Area (from Time Traveler)
>>
>>14815734
>>14815781
Two weeks into this game, my team is HUR genie, UR annaberge, UR benzaiten, Gsr Griffith and some random SR card, can I do EH? I have like 30 keys but I'm not sure not much vit/BP it takes to complete one
>>
>>14815831
EH takes 42 vit. BP depends on the amount of battles and the difficulty. On average, I encounter 3 battles. On beginner, each battle consumes 2 BP, but if you lose, you have to spend another 2BP to recover your teams + any BP you need to make up for the loss.

I don't know if you should attempt EH as of now - it really depends on what other cards you have. HUR Genie and UR Annaberge are decent attackers, so you have your main attackers for both teams, but you need support cards. For Genie you'll want an unleasher and for Annaberge you'll want a Team Buffer or Dark Buffer. Griffin is probably a decent filler simply for being a GSR even though she's not dark.

Since you don't really have anything to lose, I'd try to build two dark teams and just attempt it - fight one round battle on Beginner and see if it feels difficult/risky. If so, leave EH alone for now, otherwise go for it.
>>
Why doesn't "confirm to receive reward" work on chimery bat things?? I need keys and they refuse to drop em.
>>
>>14821168
Because that would make Cassandra useful and VC hates Cassandra.
>>
So how many of these "7 million players!" are actually playing?

10.000?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-23-01-56.png (284 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-23-01-56.png
284 KB, 800x480
>>14821204
more, pic related send one AW with my alt to just see how many people plays
>>
Is Catagion appearing for anyone in the EH? All I'm seeing for the past 30 keys are SQs, Laperms, and Seducirs and I've scratched about 5 of each of them.
>>
>>14822363
I thought I got one, but looking at my presents, it is mostly Laperm, Seducir and Bertina (and Slime Queen). I don't care, since I got her from her event.
It makes sense she is the rare one, since she was the FAW.
>>
Orbs are so rare nowadays in EH, do they have better droprate in WG?
>>
>>14822363
I got one in WG but none in EH so far
>>
File: 041.png (921 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
041.png
921 KB, 960x640
Holy guacamole I got 2!

She was more useful for me at HSR than two SRs so i already evolved them. Will I get even MORE points for GSR?
>>
>>14823108
I got one and she has been quite useful so far. I can only imagine two... congrats!
>>
Nubee, give us 10 hit skill again. I need super powers too!
>>
>>14825754
Nubee is dead, anon
>>
I keep hearing that Catcine is good for AUB... but how? What's a team that makes her useful?
>>
>>14829391
On your defense team
>>
How do people play this game for so long? I started around a month ago, current top rank is 2k-something and I'm already starting to lose motivation. Out of keys for EH and shitty RNG on bonus areas means I'm gonna be dropping to low 4k's real soon. Regular AWs give barely any points and my alliance is too busy with EH to send Legendaries. Lost count of how many defeats I've seen these past few days.
>>
>>14831510
What's your motivation?

Collect cute girls?
Rank?
Get strong?

My motivation, to collect cute girls, has kept me going for over two years. I have hundreds of girls in love with me.

I have 3 teams:

Team 1, LAWs
Team 2, FAWs
Team 3, hearts. I keep 1 killer (currently Dark Succubus because her 2x damage is the easiest to use with no support)

I'm currently trying to make every single N card in the game in love. When I finish those I'll go for the R cards ... and so on.

It's fun.
>>
Does anyone know what exactly "Rank all time" means?
>>
>>14832276
Your personal best, probably.
>>
>>14832106
I've always been really competitive so my motivation is ranking high. Problem is I can't really do that if I don't have keys or constant LAWs.
>>
>>14832815
Yea, unfortunately you have to put in effort to rank high. That really sucks.
>>
File: Halloween_Hades_H.png (259 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Halloween_Hades_H.png
259 KB, 640x896
>>14832841
Seems like buying your way to victory is a lot easier with keys, honestly. I just joined the conversation, and returned to the game recently too, but maybe once you collect 10 hit cards you can spend the same amount of swords (to collect keys) and rank top 500. Can't expect to take half a year off of VC and miss nothing, right?

Anyway, VC always has a trend of power creep and releasing new cards with better skills. You can never really miss out on a skill forever when they will undoubtedly release something more powerful.

>>14831510
With how simple the game is, it's easy to play and do other things at the same time. OSTs, music, videos, it's all easy to do simultaneously. Maybe talking with anons or a Line alliance? My motivation is to collect all the cuties and you have to be strong to ensure you don't miss them so that's what has kept me going in past rankings. The established players have a concerted advantage (10 hits, groomed LAW alliance), but VC will make it possible if you collect the right pieces to a team.
>>
>>14832958
You've always been able to buy your way to victory in this game, and that probably wont change considering it's a free game.
With H. Hades and salve cards for beginner EH you can easily rank top 300 without spending a dime. You probably don't even need to use more than 20~ full swords either.
I personally havn't really played in the last 2 events and ranked in top 3k in both by just clearing the campaign and using the few keys you get from that. So that's like 8 keys and clearing the campaign and you are in top 3k with salve cards.
Complaining about ranking is a fucking joke, it's really easy to rank if you just put in a couple of hours every day, but you shouldn't expect to be able to rank if you don't have any cards and don't want to put in some hours.
>>
>>14832987
Ranking right now is easy for higher level players but much much harder for newer players unless you whale a lot. Before, you could abuse the free FAWs and basically grind your to the top through trading. I managed to rank top 300 for the first time at around level 60 as a free player. But now, you need to be lucky enough to get into an event with salvo cards, and manage to get at least 2 of them, and also have enough resources to awaken them and build two teams around them.
>>
>>14833093
It's honestly a lot better now. Being high level gives you an advantage, as it should.
There is constantly being released better and better cards, it's always going to be about having the very best cards if you want to rank.
Right now it takes effort to rank and the higher level you are, the less effort you have to put into it. It's a pretty nice balance, there is honestly not much wrong with the system.
>>
>>14833156
I agree but they really need to do something about the friends system, it's useful for new players but virtually worthless for endgame players because of EH
>>
I find that ranking has been easier the last couple events in general. Top 300 right now without any swords, shoes or point boosters used. You just have to be efficient with your BP and Vit before EH opens.
>>
File: dogsled girl.png (602 KB, 527x738) Image search: [Google]
dogsled girl.png
602 KB, 527x738
Guess what works on key bats!!!

http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Receive_Rewards

Wahahahahahahahaha! MWHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>14833968
How did you confirm this?
>>
>>14833555
Playing efficiently is just too boring. Got top 300 last event since RR had good skill and it sucked the soul out of me. Maybe it's because I'm playing on tablet idk
>>
>>14834247
well, I've been grinding keys all night to confirm it. I had great success. 100% of the time I used the skill I got keys but I wanted to find the 1 key key bats (not the 2 key or rare 3 key) because the others seem to always drop keys either way.

3rd 1 key key bat I got confirm to receive rewards skill off and it did not drop a key. I was excited but it looks like I just had good luck.

That's too bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-27-01-34-14.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-27-01-34-14.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
So this was my guarenteed SR draw. The guide said she was good because of her active but apparently the guide is outdated so I'm asking here to make sure. I really like her from first sight. Is she a good waifu? I hope so, I want to keep her.
>>
>>14734014
Chain Chronicles and Million Arthur closed?

I used to play those. I dn't anymore, but I was under the impression that they were doing reasonably well.
>>
>>14839648
Team buffer is always good, and she's can be awakened so she won't fall off hard in the late game, probably the best you can get from SR draw although that doesn't mean much since it's all about UR now.
>>
>>14839749
Is it still okay to invest in her even if she's not a UR then?
>>
>>14839798
Nah, a single SR isn't worth it, and they are giving out UR buffers as FAWs/LAWs like candy these days anyway. Although, in worst case scenario you could max her DEF if you can't get any better cards.
>>
>>14839798
What do you mean by 'investing'?
Leveling her up: definitely. She will stay useful for quite a while. If you're still starting out, her and Griffin with some other support cards can probably perform quite well against AW.
Maxing her skill: Nope until you awaken her AND don't have enough UR buffers for EH by then.
Maxing her stats: nope for now.
>>
>>14839845
>>14839998
I hate games like this because they keep making the cutest girls into mediocre characters I can't fully invest into beyond just levels.

Also I had requested comrades to come help me kill an AW and then the FAW appeared afterwards but when I pressed the reinforcements button it said "No comrades available to request". and I ended up not being able to request anyone for the entire duration it was up. Is there a cooldown for requesting the same people or something? That was the first FAW that appeared for me and it just went to waste since I couldn't request anyone.
>>
>>14842717
Actually never mind, it seems I just requested comrades without paying attention and thought it was someone elses. Why I thought I could request reinforcements as the reinforcements I can only blame on my tiredness.
>>
>>14842717
You can't request help in a witch gate
>>
File: ishtar.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
ishtar.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>>14842775
I unapologetically use Ribbon Girl in my light EH team because I love her. She has full stats both attack and defense.
>>
>>14842775
But ensemble is end game card she is 250% GSR buffer just wait with maxing her out till she is HSR (like with any other good card)
>>
Is this 1 time only summon worth the 1000 jewels? It looks pretty tempting since it says SR guaranteed and UR rates up. I don't see myself ever spending money on this game. Or any phone game really.
>>
>>14843891
As a rule of thumb, summons are never worth it. The only reason you really have to spend money on summons would be that you bought everything else you could with your jewels. Summons are really only for cash players.
>>
File: 1382663263068.png (70 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1382663263068.png
70 KB, 300x300
>didn't collect tea time thinking they would send it to giftbox automatically when aub is over
>it just fucking vanishes
>>
File: devil.png (639 KB, 527x739) Image search: [Google]
devil.png
639 KB, 527x739
To all beginning players in the beginners dungeon. Don't leave without 2 Devils. She is only available in Ultimate Summon after you leave.

Unless you hate her I guess.
>>
>>14844188
Which area are the devils in?
>>
Finally an event based on ROTK, took them long enough.
>>
>>14844689
archwitch rewards in the beginner's dungeon
>>
>>14844722
Hopefully the cards will be useful this event
>>
File: 047.png (939 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
047.png
939 KB, 960x640
Holy bejeebus
>>
>Really want Genie because she's cute
>Only started two days ago
Rest in peace me. I'll never get her will I?
>>
>>14845764
she will return in a Witch Gate sooner or later
>>
>>14842717
>I hate games like this because they keep making the cutest girls into mediocre characters I can't fully invest into beyond just levels.

That's not what was said. You can invest in her (and she's not a bad choice to push) - but don't do it yet. Proper investment is medal-intensive and until you can get a good income of R/SRs to medal you're better off saving up to see if other arcana (like Succession) need purchasing.
>>
>>14846153
What he said is still true though, I made a maxed out, 16-card fusion Snow Mage because she's my favorite but she has no other use beside sitting in my box and look pretty. I just want Mynets to give her an upgraded form like with Oracle and Alchemist.
>>
>>14844722
>The Realm of Dong
>>
Alright, so I think my team is just about set up for the next event. Not exactly a FAW team, but...
>2 R Furinkazan
>1 R Romance
>1 GUR Genie
>1 HSR Laperm
Anything that's just straight up bad? My current team can kill FAWs with some luck already, but I feel Genie would be an improvement. It's the same team except it's Candy and Engineer in place of Genie and Laperm.
>>
>>14846196

Not a fair comparison. Ensemble is a functional investment who can work in EH. Yes there's a good chance above anon will get a more functional investment subject by the time he can afford to invest. But that's not the same as "any investment in this character will be useless".
>>
>>14846597
Sounds like a good team.

You mean this Candy, yes?
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Candy

Hard to say whether you'll get more mileage out of Engineer or 2 HR unleashers. Try it one way, then try it the other.

I suspect it's 6 of one half dozen of the other.
>>
>>14847232
Oh, I mean by replacing 1 of the unleashers for Engineer, not both certainly.
>>
>>14844722
>Lu Bu
>Lu Bu The Swift

really now?
>>
>>14847232
Oh, I meant Chocolate Candy, actually. But thanks, I'll try both teams out.
>>
>>14844722
>realm of dong zhuo
If Li Ru isn't in I'll be pissed. He's the best guy in the Dong faction, Lu Bu can go die in a ditch.
>>
>>14847651
I bet we will have EH/LE exclusive cards and some wicked amalga.

INB4 passion or dark dual buffer event.
>>
I just got a new phone was wondering is there a way I can transfer my account to the new phone like I could do other games.
>>
>>14848258
Yes, just connect your account to twitter if you havn't already and then import the account on your new device, it's an option at the bottom in grey text when you first start the game.
>>
>>14848309
Oh ok cool, thanks for telling it
>>
File: holy hell.jpg (411 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
holy hell.jpg
411 KB, 1280x720
So close
>>
File: 1377374133905.jpg (51 KB, 583x498) Image search: [Google]
1377374133905.jpg
51 KB, 583x498
>>14848736
>Using Genie for LAW battles
>>
>>14848854
You're right, I use her to fight the FAW. I haven't bothered making a LAW team yet, though I could make one.
>>
No updates to the rank 300 today
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Event

Damnit, I'm at 122,000,000 do I need to keep grinding or can I save my shoes and swords? I ran out of keys yesterday.
>>
When is it okay to start buying soldiers for my team? All my resources are 4 or 5 at the moment and my castle is upgrading to 5. Should I still wait on buying soldiers and keep cheesing 1-1 on the event? It feels kind of annoying to have to pray I get skill procs to win.
>>
>>14850043
You should spend resources as soon as you have a team good enough that you wont take significant damage. Which means you wont have to re-buy soldiers for your units. If you still risk taking significant damage with your team then don't bother. It sounds to me like you should just be focusing on getting F/AW drops. Send AW to your alliance and hope for the best.
>>
>>14848998
Better safe and overgrind then miss the cut. I've taken it easy so hard and I've only played two days in the past week. Someone still top 2k, first time in a while I haven't been top 1k
>>
>>14850043
Spend soldiers on your killer. You should have Griffin from the beginner's dungeon. She's an AOE so she's a perfect killer for getting through campaign maps.

Keep the rest of your troops at 1 so they can take a hit but cost nothing to replenish.
>>
File: Nyx.png (249 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Nyx.png
249 KB, 640x896
It's been over a year since Goddess Worship cards were updated. I hope Mynet rotates them out soon.
>>
File: I1380243500837821_3.png (463 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
I1380243500837821_3.png
463 KB, 800x640
Any advice for rankings, guys?

I usually hang around 700-800 by playing pretty rather unefficiently, as in using using a lots of BP on leveling up cards and only popping boots/swords outsite of EH when the circumstances require it, such as falling short in a WG.
I'm asking because i doubt I could do more in terms of time invested in playing.

I have 2 overkill teams, one based around HH and the other around Hiraga.
I have no other maxed cards beside those so advanced EH is always somewhat of a gamble (clean sweep 70% of the time i'd say).
That's where the vast majority of my swords are spent.

I remember reading about intermediate being better suited for ranking
>>
>>14850713
I have Ensemble as well as Alladin now.. Would Ensemble work for getting soldiers on? I have her at level 50 at the moment.
>>
>>14850887
Before EH: farm as many keys as possible while killing F/AWs with HH overkill team
For EH: spam BEGINNER dungeon with overkill teams, 2 HH teams should be more efficient and stable, but I guess 1 HH team and 1Hiraga team is good enough I guess.

That's it, enjoy your easy RR.
>>
File: I'd pierce her sky.png (459 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I'd pierce her sky.png
459 KB, 1280x720
Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?!
>>
File: mpKZg.png (200 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
mpKZg.png
200 KB, 500x276
>Been saving two SR Tickets for the new event
>Cash them in
>Out of all the ones I wanted or the great DMG cards, they are... both Vasariah
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.