[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did so many people tell me to read this bland, self-indulgent,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 0oooop.jpg (122 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
0oooop.jpg
122 KB, 800x599
why did so many people tell me to read this bland, self-indulgent, crap?
>>
>>14721375
Paedophiles.
>>
>>14721375
It's really good, it's not the VNs fault you have shit taste OP.
>>
>>14721388

sorry that I don't like angsty, self-pity and asspull bad endings. in other words, not an Urobutcher fan and this VN didn't change that.
>>
>>14721399
Thanks for the blog m8 I r8 this 8/8 dont h8. Did I do it right Mr. reddit masterrace?
>>
mixed feelings
>>
>>14721399
Which ending made you so upset?
>>
>>14721375
Because most VNs are self-indulgent.
>>
>>14721375
Looks good
I'm gonna play this and have fun
>>
not bad, but not the best thing ever some people make it out to be

self-indulgent is the correct word
>>
>>14721399
There is nothing asspull-ish about that end.
>angsty, self-pity
That's funny considering how Saya no Uta has a pretty positive theme in a sense.
>>
really, really average
>>
Because Urobuchi is a one trick pony hack and his "fans" refuse to accept that fact.
>>
>>14721375
It would have been much better if the writing weren't awful. Honestly for starters, sex should just be taken out. Every time it tried building up drama, or creating a mood, you get them fucking. It's not even good sex either, you can't get off to that shit. It serves no point.
That and a lot of drama happened for the sake of drama. There's no reason the MC should have become an edgy twelve year old. Even if everyone is disgusting to him, that wouldn't mean his friends are suddenly scum of the earth that he wants dead.
The whole premise was cool but you had to look past a lot of shitty writing when you read it if you wanted to enjoy it.
>>
>>14722109
>The whole premise was cool but you had to look past a lot of shitty writing when you read it if you wanted to enjoy it.

That like every otaku culture story ever. Interesting setting but terrible realization because the writer is just some dude with free time.
>>
>>14721399
>asspull
Where?
>>
File: 53217879_p0.png (1 MB, 1200x1676) Image search: [Google]
53217879_p0.png
1 MB, 1200x1676
>>14722109
>you can't get off to that shit
Yes, I can.

>Even if everyone is disgusting to him, that wouldn't mean his friends are suddenly scum of the earth that he wants dead.
I don't know, that experience must be pretty extreme. I mean it isn't just the looks or shit all of his senses tell him that his friends are literally disgusting pieces of shit.
>>
A lot of people have shit taste.
>>
One of the developers was murdered by a mentally ill NEET. Life imitates art
>>
>>14722288
source?
>>
>>14721375
Because its about a guy with a sickness, not about you.
>>
>>14722421
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=451019
>>
>>14722222
Like OP.
>>
>>14722433
>some lunatic stabs people multiple time in a large crowd, nobody cares enough to stop him
Is Osaka Japan's shithole?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.