[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elona Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: bg_re14.png (249 KB, 380x243) Image search: [Google]
bg_re14.png
249 KB, 380x243
OP Pic courtesy of an Anon from the last thread

Don't settle for the vanilla assets, people; it's really easy to mod your game! Use the ElonaUploader as well! Feel free to ask for help ITT

Game:

Wiki: http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki

(Slightly outdated) pastebin: http://pastebin.com/T2RCwdh8 (embed)

Elona+ 1.54 is out:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19997

Most recent Elona Custom Version (compatible with Versions of Elona+ up to 1.54): http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17104

Vanilla Elona: http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html

-----

Custom Assets:

ElonaUploader:http://www.elonaup.x0.com/sozai/

Anon's extra sprites:
http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/ssjonr.bmp

http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/fshbmg.bmp

Another Anon's Dark Souls music pack:https://www.dropbox.com/s/l02jw0sigdj07ev/%5BElona%5D%20Dark%20Souls%20Sounds%201.1.zip?dl=0

A collection of custom body parts you can use for your PC and pets. About 60MB in size (696 files) when extracted (Great to download, just extract everything to the pcc folder, will overwrite from pcc_x_1, be warned.)

If someone could re-host this that would be great: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfjnqpzx7ej4em2/Elona%20-%20Graphic%20Packs.zip?dl=0

Don't forget Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=elona

There are more results if you type in 'Elona Pixiv to your search tool of choice.'

Misc:

Archives of previous threads:

https://4ch.be/jp/search/text/Elona/type/op/

Expect Warosu link ~@ 02/02/2016

-----

I savescummed until I got a wish from a fountain in the puppy cave. My wish was for a DomRod, I already have Seven League boots. What are some good wishes beyond SLBs?

What sorts of creatures do you prefer to use as pets? Melees? Casters? Fox Brothers or Little Sisters?
>>
>>14712863
>What are some good wishes beyond SLBs?
Secret experience of Kumiromi is what I currently wish for. More feats are always nice. You can get it by wishing for "miromi".
>>
I sure am glad you rushed this thread to add more worthless shit into the OP!
I sure am glad we're turning into /vg/!
>>
C'mon, man, the old thread is still up, and not even a week old. Who gives a fuck about autosage, you're just pushing another (possibly active) thread to its death
>>
>>14712926
I can't delete it now so either let this thread die by not giving it bumps or idk. Either way, what's done is done.
>>
>>14712943
Yea at this point there's nothing we can do. Just keep that in mind next time this thread is at its bump limit. Also, I asked this in the last thread, but anyone here know how the "additional attacks" modifier works? Is it better on two-handers or dual wielders?
>>
File: 1348841068928.jpg (29 KB, 453x466) Image search: [Google]
1348841068928.jpg
29 KB, 453x466
I just realized you can use dye to dye furniture. All this time I used it only to get rid of aliens. Now Larna also has some sort of value besides getting easy dyes for aliens.
>>
>>14713353
Yeah, I'll just leave the thread to the next anon.

>>14712902
One thread, friend. One thread in an ocean of under-age Touhou tits and boatgirls. The majority of the space is taken up by line breaks anyway. Granted the OP could probably use some trimming.
>>
>>14712863
Please, you're not in /vg/ nor kancolle douchebags, let the threads die before making new ones.
>>
lol faggot op even asked his personal question in op post.
>>
File: 2.png (707 KB, 1202x803) Image search: [Google]
2.png
707 KB, 1202x803
Alright now I have two Panzerfaust X and this. Only missing the Atomic launcher for my collection.
>>
>>14712863
stop fucking doing this. We told you several times in the last thread to wait
Why are you so fucking boneheaded.
>>
>>14713797
Stop bumping the thread. Go use the old thread.

I won't be making any new threads, just go back to the old one. Jesus Christ.
>>
Dark souls sound effects are pretty fun. Thanks dark souls sound dude.
>>
File: range slot.png (563 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
range slot.png
563 KB, 816x638
I wish this were more useful. At least it works as a decent resistance-stick for my little girl.

Though I keep thinking she has aliens due to the profuse bleeding it creates.
>>
>>14698973
What is this ? 1.55 ?
>>
I have to say, I was entirely dependent on warosu until this post.
>>
>>14716488
I assume so.

>>14716705
There's also 4chanData if you don't mind the layout.

>>/jp/14716121

This could be some fantastic roleplay.
>>
Any writefags around? We need Elona stories.
>>
So what are we doing with this thread? Waiting for it to die and then starting off with the next one or what?
>>
>>14717646
No reason to not use it, since OP learned his lesson according to his posts.
>>
I imagine it's a moot point in the late game since you can probably stack everything to high heaven but for the early-mid game between PV, DV and elemental res, which defense-type should be prioritized? That is, if one were to focus most of their resources for their pets and PC, which type would grant them the highest overall ROI?
>>
>>14716705
Don't use a /vp/ ban evader's archive.Guy's a skiddie and will likely do something shady to it when he thinks he has enough of a viewerbase like he has before.
>>
So if monsters in the void, in panic/challenge quests, and in bandit encounters can't be dominated, is the best source of shopkeepers now summon spirits?

>>14717691
A balance between PV, resistance, and status effect immunity, maybe. And some life for bells.
>>
>>14717691

Like >>14717777 said, I also think PV and resistance, and really annoying status effects. I think fire and cold (just to prevent your items from being destroyed) up to a certain amount, like say 4-5 hashes should be prioritized, then from there you might want to try stacking resists that are commonly used. I think mind, magic, chaos and maybe nether are pretty high up there from early to midgame.
>>
>>14718046
>>14717777

Are there any MP restore items that can be gotten in the early-midgame? I'm still trying to break into the level 30-tier dungeons and I'm getting annihilated mostly by the minotaurs nest but also by MP starvation in general. I can't afford to use healing potions when I'm fighting wave after wave of minotaur magicians and deeply congested corridors. The fights are too close to allow for even a single turn being wasted on healing and magic arrow is so expensive.
>>
>>14718104
Other than rods and scrolls of mana, no.

You may need a backup method of attack, like a few rods or a ranged weapon. Or rely on your pet for a bit?

You do have the magic capacity skill, right? And do you have the regeneration buff leveled? It won't solve your problem, but it might make things slightly better.
>>
>>14718104
Not many options other than mana scrolls and mana rods, or straight up sleeping. One option could be to basically ignore mana altogether and just overcast everything, and powerlevel mana capacity to make it feasible, but thats kinda risky and time consuming.
>>
>>14718122
>>14718127
I have magic capacity but how exactly am I to level that shit wouldn't dying like an idiot? Also, has anyone ever suddenly lost a shitton of their casting % after leveling a bit? Maybe my casting rate was always in the gutter but still...it's so fucked up. Even Magic arrow is only at ~85.
>>
>>14718131
Uh, no? Did you change your equips? Are you wearing a shield? Are you using >15s of equipment?

I leveled magic capacity while leveling my buff skills. You can level those in town or at home, so it's pretty safe.
>>
>>14718138
I'm wearing medium (16s on the dot) and using the element staff/laser gun(2d10+1, I have found nothing better) and a shield. I assume the shield needs to go but what would I replace it with? It gives me 12 DV, +5 speed and some random bonuses to non-offensive skills. Do I go for a sword or something?
>>
>>14718159
If you want defense, get a tonfa. The Shield Tonfa is a good choice.
If you want offense without switching to a 2h weapon, get a claw or a tonfa. The Shield Tonfa is a good choice.

Dual-wielding gives a cast chance penalty.
So does medium armor.
So does a shield.
These penalties cannot be overcome by the Casting skill since they're applied after almost all other modifiers.
>>
>>14718159
If you can get a shield with really nice PV on it, its probably worthwhile. But 85% cast success rate is pretty normal if you're wearing medium weight equipment and using a shield.
>>
>>14718167
Today I learned that spamming buffs in town improves my rate of successful spell casts immensely. It's a good idea to just spam spells that are gotten from dreams even if the stocks are completely depleted, right?
>>
>>14718174
Levelling the spell improves the success rate. I'd actually recommend leaving a little bit of spell stock, because sleeping will increase the spell potential. With a higher spell potential, you get more experience from casting the spell, so you can basically sit on 1 spell stock of whatever, and just gradually increase the potential whenever you sleep.
>>
>>14718178
Will do.

Are "X could not endure" messages something to be worried about?
>>
>>14718179
Not entirely sure what those messages are. I've either never seen them or I forgot. Maybe they're a new version thing.
>>
>>14718159
Oh right. Kumiromi's scythe absorbs mana from enemies. Or if you're worshipping Itzpalt, Absorb Mana, then use Drain Blood on your pets/steed/enemies. Alternatively, recover stamina after Absorb Mana with the lucky dagger if you have it. That said, I've no idea if these tactics would actually work well for you. I always just fall back to my rods and pistols when I'm out of mana.

>>14718179
Is that a pet message? I've never seen it before either, but it sounds like you forbid it from eating stuff off the ground or something without using the whip. Just a guess though.
>>
>>14718191
>>14718197

X is a sub-in for a pet's name. Maybe when you've been around wells? That's where most of mine have started appearing.
>>
>>14718199
This, maybe?
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Relationship#Master.2FServant_Relationship
>>
I want to use one of ppc from elona uploader and they all goes already with a face and clothes not like faceless default ones. Does it mean when I create character with uploader ppc I should turn off all extra features?
>>
>>14718206
This might be it.

Does Divine Wisdom affect the rate at which one can successfully read spellbooks or am I just being superstitious?

>>14718210
Yes. Turn off everything and use the mirror in the Palmian throne room to also make sure the default sprites for cloaks/gloves etc don't show up on the character.
>>
>>14718218
>Does Divine Wisdom affect the rate at which one can successfully read spellbooks or am I just being superstitious?
It does.
>>
>>14718222
Does the food I use to make unknown seeds affect the rate of getting herb seeds?
>>
>>14718225
Not so far as I am aware, but a conclusive answer would require reading the sourcecode or extensive experimentation.
>>
I have half a mind to fire my black market vendor. She's never got anything good. Are they actually useful in E+?

>>14718225
Probably not. Never heard of it.
>>
>>14718264
I saw one anon that got a godly plate armor with like next to no enchantments on it, and he used it to artifact fusion like 24 hashes worth of magic resist onto it. Even had about 140 PV to boot, so they can be useful if you're looking for crappy godly equipment.
>>
>>14718290
That doesn't sound half bad. Maybe I need to invest more.
>>
>>14718218
>make sure the default sprites for cloaks/gloves etc don't show up on the character
Seems like easiest way is to delete all those sprites at once.
>>
>>14718309
What would the game use for shops?
>>
>>14718317
But shop sprites is different. I mean delete those in PCC folder.
>>
>>14718307
Yea I thought it was pretty clever too, so I got myself 2 blackmarket vendors, but even then its pretty random. Plus you need to get a crapload of ether mirrors (which that anon recommended using wishes for), so it can get pretty pricey, but it was pretty much the best lategame armor I saw.
>>
>>14718334
Cloaks and shit in-game have their own sprites that render over a character. You can use the mirror in Palmia to make them not show up. I don't know what other item sprites you're referring to.
>>
What's gasoline for?
>>
>>14718462
>Status effect: Oil has been implemented. When under "Oil" effect, fire damage taken is increased to 1.75 times.

>Furthermore, when under "oil" status, the character cannot receive the "wet" effect. If the character is already wet when the oil effect is applied, both effects will remain.

>It has the advantage of raising base PV.DV by 1.3 times. Time passing, prayer, or Vernis Original can remove the effect.

From the wiki.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19997
>>
>>14718481
So, recently an anon posted that of all the elements only lightning was worth anything due to wet. Has fire been buffed to lightning levels of usefulness as an element?
>>
>>14718492
No, because it still blows your stuff up and needs a particular item to apply instead of just hucking whatever trash potions you craft or find on the dungeon floor.
>>
>>14718508
Fire ball scales even better than magic storm with spell level
Magatama to avoid burning stuff
25% more damage with Itzpalt's feat
10% more damage with wince status
75% more damage with oil
Pair with elemental scar to reduce resistance
Great against undead who will be weak against it
Set everyone on fire
Set everything on fire

Sounds like a great element to use. Or not. I dunno. I'm not far into the void at all.
>>
File: 2016-02-05_221257.png (13 KB, 436x34) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-05_221257.png
13 KB, 436x34
Does ammo count towards the 13 parts complicated body limit?
I wanted to get a second neck slot but eh the limit is actually stricter than I thought.
>>
>>14718508
>still picking up leftovers from monsters
>constantly looking for all the shitty potions
>being this pleb
>why not hunt for empty cans too?
>not being a mighty one button superior flame wizard
>>
File: AbsorbMagic.png (456 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
AbsorbMagic.png
456 KB, 800x600
>>14718104
Like what the other anons said, mana scrolls and mana rods are good. I would look into becoming a follower of Itzpalt as well since he gives you the special ability absorb magic. The amount of MP this ability can restore can be pretty good if you have high enough faith and favor with Itzpalt. Like for me it restores 20k of MP. Absorb magic takes stamina and what I did was pair it up with the vampiric ability feat that gives you the drain blood special ability. Drain blood not only restores HP but it restores stamina as well. You can also sand bag enemies and drain blood/absorb magic until you fill your MP.

If magic dart is becoming expensive, MP wise, you might need to level up your character more to increase his/her MP. Increasing your magic attribute can also help in this.
>>
Is gunner feasible late game or should I just reroll now?
>>
>>14718492
I think Ice and Fire are pretty good since there are enemies naturally weak against that element without having to use element scar. Also, if you go into the spells technical page of the wiki you will see that Fire Ball and Ice Ball do some pretty good damage.
>>
>>14718655
Btw, I'm kinda curious but have you maxed out on luck yet? I'm wondering what happens if you do.
>>
>>14718688
This guy >>14718655 is a gunner. He looks like he's doing okay.

>>14718655
Are you ever going to max out all your other stats?
>>
File: GunMage.png (742 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GunMage.png
742 KB, 800x600
>>14718688
As a fellow gunner you'll be fine. Add spell casting to your repertoire and you'll be golden. If you choose to just go pure firearms then you'll need to work extra hard but you should be able to do fine late game.
>>
File: 1439135493110.jpg (158 KB, 1153x893) Image search: [Google]
1439135493110.jpg
158 KB, 1153x893
Summoning several high leveled monsters in town and then teleporting away only to see lots of red text is always fun.
>>
>>14718688
Everything is feasible late game if you're willing to cast utility spells.

Firearms also gets to zero shoot with sniper rifles, which is pretty effective.
>>
File: gkjekjhkgwje.png (820 KB, 1604x899) Image search: [Google]
gkjekjhkgwje.png
820 KB, 1604x899
7 levels in one action, beat that chumps
>>
>>14718751
Hopefully. Us players don't have it as easy as pets to raise attributes but I'm slowly grinding out my attributes like everyone else is with herbs and skill training.
>>
>>14718758
Can I see your equipment?

I'd like an idea of what a late-game character wears
>>
>>14712863
/a/ help me to gid gut, i die in the way to the first city.
>>
>>14718702
Sorry, can't really answer your question. Haven't maxed out luck. Haven't been using my tickets for the apples.
>>
>>14718815
Fair enough, was curious because I levelled up my luck a bit, and it started spawning bells a lot more frequently. Still cant be sure if I like it or not, but maybe there was other good beneficial things to high luck.
>>
>>14718782
Not him, but I generally focus on damage on my weapon and resists and status immunities on my armor. PV can come from armor skill with no issues.

>>14718808
Go away, crossie.
>>
>>14718829
Sorry, that slipped i still think monstergirl threads are from /a/.
>>
File: equipment.png (611 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
equipment.png
611 KB, 1600x600
>>14718782
My equipment isn't as impressive as others I've seen, but I'm doing well with it all things considered...such as having to also equip my pets. All my resistances are Superb#####+ through using artifact fusion. Equipment mainly chosen for boosts in attributes, magic damage multiplier, and immunities. I have see invisible creatures in my hat through artifact fusion as well.
>>
When i tag team a weak and strong pet, will they share money when buying potential?

My strong pet has ludicrously high pickpocket compared to my weak pet.
>>
>>14718808
I'd read the pastebin for the game. Some useful info in there to get you started. Also, be prepared to die...a lot. It's all part of the learning process so don't feel ashamed about that. Aside from that, if you have specific questions feel free to ask them here.
>>
>>14718808
Treat the Elona wiki like the instruction manual/strategy guide for the game. Learning the controls for the game is absolutely essential to your survival so familiarize yourself with them.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Controls
>>
>>14718904
Die? You let yourself die? Are you playing on natural or something?
>>
I got the Xeren Electric tank, what would be the next mount I should look forward to?
>>
>>14718903
Tagged creatures will share the gold they pick up in dungeons but for potential training I think each pet is on their own for paying.
>>
>>14718934
Also what's the best equipment for it? I never really rided anything, should I fill it with speed rings or are there better options?
>>
File: hardly.png (773 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
hardly.png
773 KB, 816x638
Damn, getting my younger sister up to par will take a while then
>>
>>14718934
Mounts get in the way of AP farming and are mostly slower than you when you get to south tyris, right? I mean, you could make the mount faster with AP as well, but then you'd need even more riding skill...

If you still want to ride, maybe follow the recommendations on the wiki?
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Riding#Elona.2B_changes

>>14718964
Speed rings if you have enough riding skill/the tank has enough strength, otherwise you'll just be lowering your speed.

>>14718972
>Hopeless
Is she cooking breakfast?
>>
>>14719005
>Is she cooking breakfast?
Nah, my little girl is. Does only the one who cooks breakfast get the bonuses?
>>
>>14719005
I see, then I won't mount it since my riding skill is very low and I don't want to bother since the thing brings me from 260 speed to 170 and with my Valkyrie's cheer I'm always at 340 anyway.
>>
>>14719023
No, the whole party gets it. Never mind, sorry.

>level 46
Nice gene engineering level?
>>
>>14719076
I gene engineered the Murder Knight onto her. Skill level 55.

Gotta love making horse centipedes.
>>
I wish they add some creatures that only available via gene engineering or breeding.
>>
>>14719097
Would be cool. Dunno if the engine is capable of supporting something like that though
>>
>>14719005
Not that guy but a mount is practically a necessity for me since -15% speed reduc bumps my speed down to 77.
>>
>>14720040
To have a mutant without speed penalty, there going to icolle the biologist at 6 limbs and resetting back to 3 limbs, so that at level 36 you're at the penalty-free 13 limbs.

The reset have with a life cost though.
>>
So I decided to roll warmage after playing mostly warriors before and holy shit I feel gimped. I die to the most retarded shit and I feel absolutely useless. When does it get better?
>>
>>14720122
It gets better from around the time you start the game.

Use your spells.
>>
>>14720122
Funny, the wiki is describing exactly how you feel . Seriously, type warmage into the wiki. They also do go on to say that it gets better which I agree with. Yeah do what the wiki says and I'd say it really improves around the time you gain access to the mage guild and have access to spell books. Before then work on your melee skills. The strong point about the class is that you start with the skills to do both melee and casting from the start of the game.
>>
Genes with yacatect!
>>
>>14720193
Must have cost a lot.
>>
>>14720301
100g per thrust
>>
Whats the diference from elona and elona plus?
>>
>>14720343
a lot
>>
Oh wow you mean to say I can't add more limbs thru doctor gavela once I reached -15% penalty for my mutant?

Fucking wow, now what
>>
>>14720353
What's better for beginners?
>>
Dark Souls music link is dead. Anyone got a copy?
>>
>>14720360
Neither is particularly more difficult than the other for beginners.

A lot of the new Elona+ content are post-Elona stuff anyways, so you won't be seeing them for a while.
>>
>>14720360
Elo+ gives the game a LOT more content if you're trying to go all the way. For that reason, it speeds up the early game in various ways. This is both good and bad, because the early game is both where you do a lot of important learning and also is one of the least fun (according to common viewpoints) portions of the game.

I'd personally recommend starting with vanilla, playing until you get bored of your character, and then upgrading to + and making a gene and new character.
>>
>>14720360
Elona+ has all of normal Elona content and significant additional content. Major mechanic and balance differences between Elona and Elona+ though. Too much to list here so you'd need to read it on the wiki.
>>
>>14720354
You thought mutants got unlimited limbs or something? Anon, none of the races is supposed to be overwhelmingly stronger than the others.
>>
>>14720435
I thought I'd reach -50% speed number of limbs since wiki says thats the cap.
>>
>>14712863
Stupid question here. I intent to use a quickling as ranged attacker, however where should I put the ranged weapon bow in this case, in the hand slot? or the shoot slot?
>>
How much fire resistance is enough to tackle the Tower of Fire? Is there any way to cheese it so I don't need to spend forever trying to get max resist for it?
>>
>>14720525
Shoot slot. ALL shooting (except spells) happens from the shoot slot.

>>14720543
Superb is generally a good idea, but if you ditch your flammable items and just rush for the boss you can get by with much lower.
>>
>>14720543
Shouldn't be difficult if you can take them out separately.
>>
>>14720525
Shoot slot. If you don't really have any experience in handling pets you're going to have a real rough time making a quickling strong. They're pretty fragile from what I've seen players report.
>>
>>14720554
Yeah, they're really fragile. All it takes is one unlucky turn and they're paste.

Bells are way more durable because life upgrades count for 10x as much thanks to the damage reduction. But for the love of Jure give them bleed reduction and a load of poison resistance.
>>
>>14720550
>>14720554
I see. Then should I equip a melee weapon in the hand slot? maybe a shield, or should I just leave the two hand slots without equipment.

I'll test if the quickling are good, I hope so.
>>
>>14720590
If you want offense, claws. If you want defense, shields.
>>
>>14720382
There is one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l02jw0sigdj07ev/%5BElona%5D%20Dark%20Souls%20Sounds%201.1.zip?dl=0

from the last thread.
>>
Hard to realise how valuable investing and negociation are to raising charisma until you don't have them.
Or for that matter how valuable charisma is until you play as a tourist snail.
>>
>>14721097
>>
Finally got one of these.

Now to turn it into hell.
>>
>>14721107
Of course I forgot the picture

The /rlg/ curse persists even outside /rlg/
>>
>>14721099
What a terrible font choice.
>>
>>14721111
What do you recommend?
>>
>>14721116
The default one? Types with serifs tend to be easy to read when they're small and bunched up together, like when reading the log.
>>
File: 026-Not feeling well.jpg (309 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
026-Not feeling well.jpg
309 KB, 1296x704
Uh oh.
>>
File: 1392271899325.jpg (22 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1392271899325.jpg
22 KB, 550x397
>>14721129
You know what to do.
>>
>>14721129
Custom sprites or is that a lewd monster pack?
>>
>>14721129
>>14721132 This will definitely work. However, if you don't want to do that drink a blessed healing potion, any kind, or get some sleep and hope. Got to be careful out there goo monster. You can't just sleep with everyone. You never know who has AIDS.
>>
File: hellscape.png (415 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
hellscape.png
415 KB, 816x638
>>14721110
I think I'm doing the best I can with the limited tileset.

Need the most thematic location possible for when I inevitably fuck Yacatect.
>>
>>14721157
So what does it look like completely? Is it supposed to be some sort of steps leading up to the top of a volcano with lava spewing downwards?
>>
>>14721157
I think hell for Yacatect is her running a shop but every time she goes to put money in the safe she finds that the previous money she had in there is gone. Or a plane of existence where every time she tries to put money in a kitty bank a robber comes, smashes it in front of her, and runs off with the money. This goes on forever and she's powerless to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1451727886402.png (1 MB, 519x798) Image search: [Google]
1451727886402.png
1 MB, 519x798
>>14721157
Why do you hate Yacatect so much? Surely a goddess of good fortune and business prosperity is a good goddess.
>>
File: FLESH.png (392 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
FLESH.png
392 KB, 816x638
>>14721167
Haven't done the interior yet.

The inner-walls of the flesh cavern will be lined with the milk of my younger sister

Going to summon Yacactect there when I get a rod of wishing

>>14721183
Only the best for the best god. It's a labor of love.
>>
File: 1452408437490.jpg (392 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452408437490.jpg
392 KB, 960x720
>>14721186
This is some downright fucked up gameplay. I'm eagerly awaiting updates anon.
>>
File: CARNALITY.png (399 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
CARNALITY.png
399 KB, 816x638
>>14721186
So far I only have 1 sister milk though

Need to stock loads of love potions.
>>
>>14721191
If you can think of anything else that would go well with a living statue fucking the god of wealth in the depths of hell, I'm open to ideas.

It's my self-imposed goal of the game, so I'm trying to make the event as interesting as possible.
>>
Best way to find a book of resurrection? I swear I haven't seen a single one in years.
I just want to turn Kumiromi into a girl come on.
>>
>>14721208
>I just want to turn Kumiromi into a girl come on.
Just squint a bit
>>
>>14721209
It's funny because it's true.
>>
Is there any way to uncurse things like scrolls and books? I'd like to use my cursed book of resurrection for more than summoning shitty undead creatures.
>>
File: cant pick up.png (365 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
cant pick up.png
365 KB, 816x638
Any way to pick up doors?

I'd hate to be forced to integrate them into the design.
>>
>>14721228
Bless them
>>
>>14721232
Close them and use bash
>>
>>14721244
Thank you
>>
>>14721239
How? You can mix bottles of water with scrolls?
>>
>>14721273
Yes, you can mix them with anything.
>>
File: 2016-02-06_131553.png (185 KB, 1087x407) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06_131553.png
185 KB, 1087x407
That's what you get for not wanting to trade you seven league boots.
>>
>>14721327
Why didn't you cook her corpse? Are you some kind of uncultured plebeian?
>>
I think the discarded ranch trick doesn't work anymore for god pets
>>
>>14720382
I moved the file, sorry.

Previous post:
>>/jp/14716121

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xu0i5zil213iyie/AAAJGR93dpkUc-QtCEdA9g3za?dl=0
>>
>>14721486
Are you playing on E+? Do you have enough faith?

>>14721327
Do duel gloves work on NPCs of all levels? Specifically those significantly weaker than you?
>>
>>14721614
>Are you playing on E+? Do you have enough faith?

Yeah, 44 faith and four pets in the discarded ranch and praying asks me to skip the gift anyway.
>>
File: welcome_2_hell.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1202) Image search: [Google]
welcome_2_hell.jpg
127 KB, 1024x1202
>>14721186
Sounds very lovely. Guess I'm not the only one living in hell now.

Plan for additional floors?
>>
Is there a map for the minotaur's nest? Specifically, is there a map for all the stairs? I keep running around in circles wasting my resources on kings and magicians when I just want to perform regicide.
>>
>>14721621
Sounds right to me?
>They changed it in elona+ you can have god pets equal to your faith/10 or 2, which ever is higher
>>
>>14721630
Just use scrolls/spells of magic mapping or detect object.
>>
I don't see the stairs on the map, is the issue. Thanks for the tip anyway.
>>
>>14721636
Yeah, but there was an exploit that would let you have more pets if you deposited the ones you had at the ranch. Not that I mind, just saying.
>>
>>14721658
Detect objects will show the stairs.
Magic mapping is self explanatory.
>>
>>14721663
Based. Thank you a million times.
>>
File: Tactics.png (675 KB, 1257x791) Image search: [Google]
Tactics.png
675 KB, 1257x791
Being the retard I am, I cannot figure out how to make my Black angel strictly ranged via AI. It either doesn't work or she moves into melee range and gets crushed. Can anyone offer their assistance?
>>
>>14720122
Generally casting based classes need to rely on pets early game, two little girls should easily carry you through. You can do what I did and grab a nurse for the free healing too.

It gets better once you get into the mage's guild and can spam your signature spells and buffs, just keep at it and you'll be rolling your enemies in no time.
>>
How do you guys organize your farm?
I currently have three statues and I'm not sure if I should use those artifact seeds.
Should I get a second one?
>>
Are happy beds really better than the king's one? I usually don't get much out of them and instead I got a long list of good things by sleeping on a king one because I was in South Tyris.
>>
>>14721874
< 1 might be your problem. Might wanna move the buffs up a bit, they won't activate that often if they're that low. Let me know if you need any more help
>>
>>14721939
Get as many as you need to plant the herb, magic, and artifact seeds you have.
>>
>>14721969
I'll go for that then.
>>
>>14721963
Is it cursed? This is just an anecdote but when I slept on a cursed bed I didn't get any potential at all.
>>
File: 029-My lifeline.jpg (256 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
029-My lifeline.jpg
256 KB, 1296x704
So, i got myself two monster balls filled with snails, and the gene machine ( thanks to the wonderful wall creation rod for trapping the evil, evil cleaner near Icolle ).

Now is the time to start raising my Hands.
Death through mucus to all.
>>
>>14721999
Blessed, also magnificent diamondwork if that even matters.
>>
File: 1447934076163.jpg (317 KB, 1232x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447934076163.jpg
317 KB, 1232x1080
Having a lucky day is more annoying than anything since it means I need to flood my house with all the stuff that will come out from all those accumulated treasures, to not talk about the rest.
>>
Just to be clear: If I, or a pet, equip an item that weighs less than 2.5s in any hand slots it doesn't count as dual-wielding, right?

>>14722043
I've stockpiled a shitton of bejeweled chests and am currently waiting for a lucky day before I open them.
>>
>>14722043
>spam panties
>delete some godly equipment and my stack of blessed water
And that's why you should always do your crafting in your basement. The lesson was learnt.
>>
>>14722050
A message should appear telling you the weapon is not suitable for dual wielding.
>>
File: index.jpg (184 KB, 575x730) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
184 KB, 575x730
All that green but at the end of the day it's nothing
>>
Big Daddies spawn in the puppy cave, right? Time to catch a little sister.
>>
>>14722098
Do they? I don't recall ever seeing one in there.
>>
>>14722112
The wiki says DL: 10-20 but I was thinking maybe I could refresh the puppy cave until I get a spawn.
>>
>>14722116
I don't think they do
>>
Does having a shield reduces your shooting accuracy or damage?
>>
>>14721874
How much distance do you want her to use ranged attacks?

>It is possible for an instruction to evaluate to true but not be executable. Ranged Attacks, for example, have a maximum distance of 5 for pets (I can remove this check, but have not done so). If you tell your pet to use ranged attacks on a target that is more than 5 spaces away, then despite that tactic being chosen, your pet will perform no actions and the error message will be displayed.
>>
Is there a list of the foods sorted by quality? I want to feed my pets the best meats possible but I'm not sure if I'm better off using cutlets, steak or hamburger.
>>
>>14721874
Also,
>First, all tactical instructions are processed from the first slot down

You might want to prioritize the buffs upward first, and if you are planning to move insult up as well, change a bit the conditions for using it (Target Debuff != Dim), set the conditions to used Ranged, and finally, set the conditions for movement.
>>
Is the interlocking mechanism any good?
I got an equip (not the vesda wings) that gives me that attribute at #####+ (480).
>>
>>14722228
Very.
>>
File: untitled.png (558 KB, 1282x793) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
558 KB, 1282x793
>>14722228
I'm jealous. This is proximity assist with a mere 341 points.
>>
If I use big daddies' companion as a pet and she gets killed by something will that count against me for the quest? I read that the more girl corpses you eat the fewer end up spawning or something of that sort.
>>
>>14722153
It shouldn't, you can check though your character screen
>>
>>14722254
>>14722260
So I currenty I have two shields with 216 and 480 respectively and the wings with 200. Since the only character with decent perception is my Pro-jet, do you think it's a good idea to put all three on her? They would trigger separately no?
>>
>>14722274
>Little sister, successfully joined to your team, wouldn't increase death counter when she dies.

From the wiki about E+'s changes.
If you're still paranoid you could use EloSnack and check if the death updated the kill counter.
>>
>>14722327
After throwing a little ball at her, it's perfectly A-OK to start using her, is what you're saying? OK. Time to invest in a mutant pet!
>>
>>14722313
No, unfortunately. One proc per turn per character.
>>
Can you teach pets spells by giving them scrolls? I read, though I don't recall where so it may be me mis-remembering, that if you were to give a pet a scroll of wonder they would use it to learn a spell.
>>
File: level 80 magic shop.png (515 KB, 1288x738) Image search: [Google]
level 80 magic shop.png
515 KB, 1288x738
Holy shit.
>>
File: 1430298708934.png (74 KB, 388x277) Image search: [Google]
1430298708934.png
74 KB, 388x277
>>14722254
I sold ##### item with this thing on it.

TOP KEK
>>
>>14722365
No but the Elona Custom pet AI system can let you teach them.
I'm not sure how it works though.
>>
>>14722441
Right on, right on.

Side question: How much literacy is necessary to read Wishing and domination skillbooks?
>>
>>14722191
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Food

It's really not worth micromanaging food intake unless you've got an herb farm up and running.
>>
>>14722446
For domination I have around 130 LER and 80 literacy and I still need to cast divine wisdom and use party reading otherwise I can fail.
>>
So I want to teach my little girl shadow step.

The command list I'm thinking up goes:

if enemy distance > 1, use shadow step

if stamina <= 75%, move forward.

melee from here on.

The problem is that there is no option for a stamina check so what do I do?
>>
File: 1440099259630.png (69 KB, 376x300) Image search: [Google]
1440099259630.png
69 KB, 376x300
So I invite Opatos over my house and apparently the madman carries a cursed item, the fucker won't stop teleporting all over the place and I can't even pickpocket him without being hammered to death.
Just wait the day I become strong enough to kill you, that's the only reason for me letting you in anyway.
>>
>>14722472
No need to worry about pet "stamina" for now; it's governed by an "energy" placeholder system (which more or less works similar to the player stamina system, but without the penalties when depleted).
>>
>>14722492
The main reason I'm using the stamina check is so that my girl knows to use the skill once or twice to train it then goes on to attack.

I switched it to:

if enemy distance > 1, use shadow step
if enemy distance <= 1, attack melee.

I think the main issue here is that since she doesn't know how to use shadow step she's trapped at step one. I want to have her move forward if shadow stepping fails but..
>>
>>14722503
If the pet does not have enough "energy" to activate a skill, then it will attempt to perform the next slot as its turn.

example:
>Target - Distance - >1 - Shadow Step
>Target - Distance - =1 - Melee
>Target - Distance - >1 - Move Forward
>>
>>14722518
Working now. I'm not sure if she's shadow-stepping though desu. Is the red/orange bar under the HP the energy for the skill?
>>
So what is stronger dual wield or two hand?
>>
>>14722526
Depends on the weapons and the skills I think but please someone with more knowledge answer this question. I'm not sure if it would be better to switch from two Wakizakis to the Axe of Destruction.
>>
>>14722525
No. That's the pet's mana bar.

Also, it might be better to read this. http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AnnaBannana/New_Features_in_Elona_Custom_1.51.4
>>
"HspError 13 WinError 2 Ver 2760 Mode 0
efId 759 efP 106 Area 474/104
ci -1#173 ti -1#234 cc 63#819 tc 0#0 rc 63#819
3. main_init:Begin ct:245
2. main_init:End ct:0
1. pc_turn_init ct:0
0. turn_end:pc ct:0

Sorry."

I got this while crashing in a dungeon, what's wrong exactly?
>>
>>14722535
Probably something to do with your item/character sheet. Open the image in gimp -> save as -> Export as -> on the advanced settings check 24bit and uncheck the box that says save color-space information or whatever. That always solves that error.
>>
>>14722534
oh snap, I dun goofed. I mean it's the pet's "gauge" bar.
>>
>>14722475
Use a rod of uncurse on him
>>
>>14722440
idiot
>>
>>14720306
Mere pocket change!
>>
>>14720360
Elona+

My main save is years old from before Elona+ was made, and hence my towns were spawned before a lot of updates were added.

Even though I am now playing Elona+, I don't get things like werewolves and such in any of my towns.

So start with the most current Elona+ so that your towns will spawn with all the extra content up to date.

Quite honestly you can just ignore normal elona. It only lacks content while Elona+ has everything in the old game plus more.
>>
>>14721628
I'm not sure, since I've never really used additional floors before.

Though now that I think of it, I might make some form of hellish shrine to my younger sister downstairs.

>statues of younger sisters leading down a corridor of flesh ending in a sizeable cavern
>in the center of this cavern is a mountain of younger sister corpses along with a few living specimens
>milk/hides/eyes/etc of younger sister scattered everywhere
>at the end of the cavern is a throne for my character and his pet younger sister

Yep, definitely doing this.
>>
is fairy-claymore viable?
>>
>>14722819
Seems like an annoying grind to get flying scrolls
>>
>>14722819
If you want to go two-handed you need to use a 4s weapon and fairies can't use anything above 1s
>>
I ate mochi earlier and I choked on it, my little girl rushed to help me and bashed me with all her power.
Except that she bashed me so fucking hard I died, I am laughing so hard right now.
>>
File: 2016-02-06_234230.png (30 KB, 1084x45) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06_234230.png
30 KB, 1084x45
I dominated one second this dino because I was looking for random gene exp, man the guy is pretty hardcore.
>>
File: pcc_body_2.png (4 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_2.png
4 KB, 128x192
Character from one dot game.
>>
File: wreckage.png (456 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
wreckage.png
456 KB, 816x638
Cool, you can completely destroy a town with Houzanha and nobody cares

Palmia is just a glorified alien and werewolf den at this point anyway, if I could take the karma cost I would nuke it.
>>
>>14722950
I'd nuke mine if I were sure that doing so doesn't reset your merchant levels since I've invested quite the money there.
>>
>>14722979
Get merchants at your home, city merchants just get murderfucked by werewolves
>>
>>14722950
All the towns eventually regenerate so if you're looking for permanent wreckage that might be a problem. Not sure if that regeneration takes care of the alien or werewolf problem. I don't understand how people are having werewolf problems. I'm playing 1.54 and I do have the option of accusing someone of being a werewolf, but regardless of me participating in this werewolf hunt, I've never seen a town become infested with werewolves or any strange murders for that matter. This is really strange to me since I've seen others have problems with it with pics too.
>>
Does the smoke and pipe respawn after a few days like towns? Because I stole the meat buns a month ago or so and they're still gone.
>>
>>14722988
I never found a merchant ever, plus I use what's in Palmia as an extra bonus to what I already have in my house.
>>
>>14722870
i didn't know you could choke on mochi
one time i ate a raw corpse of scorpion and got anti bodies from it
>>
>>14722870
Reminds of that guy in the earlier threads who had a very hungry sea lion loot his backpack and choked on a mochi. Damn wish I saved that pic.
>>
File: 1.png (9 KB, 261x37) Image search: [Google]
1.png
9 KB, 261x37
What does praise do?
>>
>>14723124
Not fully implemented yet, but it'll link in with the town board to let you do something with towns.
>>
>>14723124
It's influence level in the town. Talk to the mayor to check your current influence. It currently resets to 0 whenever you quit though, and doesn't do much when you max it for now. The reset bug will be fixed in 1.55, and you'll be able to do something else with it then.
>>
Is 1.55 out yet?
>>
Does the panzerfaust X explode when I over-recharge it?
>>
>>14723177
Nope.

And being the gigantic faggot I am, I translated 土日 as saturday.

Sorry about that.
>>
>>14722911
Thank you so much. You're a genius!
>>
How would you guys go about leveling jewelry quickly?
>>
>>14723360
Spam the cheap shit, blitz through low level dungeons for materials, whore out the puppy cave to my pets.
>>
>>14723360
you could also read one of those training manuals for jewelry, using that snowy weather trick and it gets you the first 30-40 levels relatively easily if you put in a bit of platinum.
>>
>>14722679
lol, that's almost like what I did for a few of my basements - minus the younger sister carnage.

Like to see whens it's done!
>>
>>14723360
Pot for fusion and making brilliant rubynus/emerald tablet/brilliant diamond increases jewelry skill. I've been doing that for some time and increasing my jewelry skill. You should add that to what ever you can make using gem craft.
>>
>>14723431
Great idea, it just so happens I'm a good farmer too.
>>
>>14723411
Is it possible to place pets in basements?

I'm going to need around 3~4 younger sisters in the basement
>>
How do i equip my armor?
>>
>>14723587
press w
>>
File: twin.png (462 KB, 811x633) Image search: [Google]
twin.png
462 KB, 811x633
Cool
>>
File: char.jpg (563 KB, 1275x697) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
563 KB, 1275x697
At what level do you recommend I fight ultima? Dual wield thief mutant here.
>>
File: Num4.png (756 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Num4.png
756 KB, 800x600
>>14722526
I know two hands is strong from my own experience. I've seen a multi armed mutant with dual wield do about as much damage as my two hand weapon wielding Valkyrie so I'd say they're both pretty strong. Going by both accounts both should let you kill a god if you want to use that as a benchmark. Since my Valkyrie, and I doubt his mutant character too, are maxed out in their respective melee skills I can't really say which is best at cap though.

The only question in my mind so far is how strong is a vanilla dual wielder(non mutant/normal slots) As such, I've decided to officially make my fourth party member a vanilla dual wielder. I'm already under the impression it won't be as strong as the multi wielding mutant but it still should be pretty strong. To make my vanilla dual wielding pet a bit more interesting I chose a metal pet. Since I now have the means to farm hero cheese I can now take full advantage of a metal pet and its damage resistance.

I always wanted to have the token sexy swordswoman in my team eventually so I've done some sprite modifications. I used the pet pro-jet as the base for my metal pet. I went with pro-jet because she already has a melee oriented AI that also takes advantage of shadow step it seems. I already have gone through the slave master's inventory for gene engineering skills and a quick puppy caves run let me gene engineer all the slots for a vanilla character.

Now my only question before I get to training her in earnest is what weapons to go with. What weapons do you dual wielders like going with? What are your dream weapon load outs? I have a lot of weapons in my armory already and probably have the means to get any weapon I'm missing. Anything to keep in mind? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>14723692
>What are your dream weapon load outs?
All time-stop weapons
>>
>>14723692
Melodyus for autocasting sound ball and confusion lockdown. Black Monkshood does the greatest outright damage. Two lightsaber uniques for 100% pierce.
>>
How do i close doors?
>>
>>14723749
Shift C
>>
File: FURY.png (447 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
FURY.png
447 KB, 816x638
How do I make her buff herself with fury?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.