[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuuka has a tummy ache
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Yuuka has a tummy ache
>>
Nice sample, nerd.
>>
is she gonna fill up the toilet?
>>
Will she use the shit on her own garden?
>>
>>14711655
me too desu.

That hotdog was pretty bad, but i was really hungry.
>>
>>14711716
Pretty...
>>
>>14711655
That look on Yuuka's face means she's going to kill me in the most violent way imaginable.

Also, modern flush toilets in Gensokyo? Seems difficult to imagine.
>>
>>14714270
She's stinking up your bath right now!
>>
File: iuguygoyy.jpg (523 KB, 859x977) Image search: [Google]
iuguygoyy.jpg
523 KB, 859x977
>>14711655
Well don't just stand there! Rub her belly so she'll feel better.
>>
>>14717583
I’ll steal the rolls of toilet paper to use as bargaining chips.
>>
File: Yuuka.jpg (339 KB, 1187x1000) Image search: [Google]
Yuuka.jpg
339 KB, 1187x1000
>>14714802
I don't care if she's stinking up my entire house. I'm not going to be the one to tell a youkai that she can't use my bathroom if I don't want to be slaughtered.

>>14717583
Yeah, while she's sitting on the can.... That'll go over really well! A death sentence for sure. Nope.

>>14717617
I like the way you think, Anon. If there was any way to have Yuuka in the palm of your hand, that might be it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.