[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know how to unlock the maid type unit in this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: bb2.png (905 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
905 KB, 800x600
does anyone know how to unlock the maid type unit in this game? not the hell maid one the other kind.

also did I accidentally lock myself out of some scenes by not visiting the water angel before fighting the boss guy in the light dungeon? I went back to rape her some more and it said she wasn't there anymore.
>>
>>
Why is that blonde lady taking an order from a table with nobody sitting at it?

Why does she have a black triangle in her hair?
>>
>>14706487
constant rape lowered her iq.
>>
>>14706487
Look closer, you can see the armor shoulderpads of someone behind red bikini girl. Also some feet below.
>>
By upgrading the castle, I think.
The units were there after I "obtained" money through cheat engine and upgraded the castle to max.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.