[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne ws/2016/01/28/rumor-comi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: mpv-shot005.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot005.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/01/28/rumor-comiket-may-be-held-in-osaka-or-nagoya

The tokyo olympics is going to kill comiket.
>>
>>14689989
Isn't that kind of good? They won't have to pretty it up come Olympics time if it's not in Tokyo.
>>
>>14689989
One time, when I was young, our family moved. There were no survivors.
>>
>>14689989
Moving it away from the inevitable "WTF JAPAN?!" and "anime is for pedos" tourists and media can only be a good thing.

Hopefully people will still participate.
>>
>>14690110
>>14690119
>>14690127
They are talking about using a smaller venue. They are also worried about less people attending meaning we'll have even less releases for comiket. You are also forgetting how iconic big site is, but you guys don't care about that at all from the looks of it.
>>
Sluts ruined Comiket
>>
>>14693283

The Eternal 3D Pig strikes again !
>>
>>14690201
So they come back for the next one? Stop this panic bullshit. Nothing will happen in 2020, foreigners will fuck around a little in Japan, the Japanese will grow even more racist because white pigfuck can't behave themselves and so on.
>>
I wish the Olympics would just go away. It contributes nothing to the world.
>>
>>14693340
>It contributes nothing to the world.
I dont know anon, I liked how it put things in perspective when CHina got the olympics and hyped itself up for national pride to the point of fake fireworks and lipsync and it was a great show.
Then my country got the olympics after that and showed the world just how shit modern Britian is, becuase god forbid we even have the industrial revoloution without a bunch of nonwhites, and dont forget modern Britian needs a token BMWF couple.

I would say the olympics is a good way to judge how fucked a country is.
>>
>>14693340
hello john green
>>
>>14693340
Fucking this.
>>
>>14693327
>the Japanese will grow even more racist because white pigfuck can't behave themselves and so on.
So despite the africans and crime, them voting a half black half Japanese girl (who looked terrible) as miss Japan was them being more racist?

Face it, they are the next ones on der judens hitlist.
>>
Olympics are also killing all the fap material with it's heavier censorship.
>>
>>14693396
>Modern Britain is shit because interracial couples
Lay off the /pol/, dude.
>>
>>14693544
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>14693410
Africans? Anyways, Japan will be fine. Die Juden got other shit to worry about.
>>
なんでやねん
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.