[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Neptunia games are in discount at the PSN store and I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
The Neptunia games are in discount at the PSN store and I would ask you, if the games are great and have a good game mechanics. I'm not a fan of cheap JRPGs so I ask you guys.
>>
yeah sure whatever
>>
The girls are cute.
>>
>>14677630
but is the gameplay great?
>>
>>14677648
I dunno.
>>
the originals had shit gameplay. the rebirth series are remakes with the gameplay from victory, which is pretty alright. if you're only gonna get one, get rebirth 3.
>>
>>14677535
NOT FUCKING /jp/ RELATED
NOT YOUR PERSONAL GOOGLE SLAVE
FUCK OFF TO /v/ AND KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>14677682
You fucking shitter, everyone should play both originals and rebirth.
>>
>>14677705
Why bother buying it twice. They have like 90% of the same content, except one has really fucking rough combat.
>>
File: 8MbO6.gif (521 KB, 540x244) Image search: [Google]
8MbO6.gif
521 KB, 540x244
>>14677698
wow your pretty badass aren't you? I want an own opinion from another persons not google, google can't tell me how much it liked a game.

Oh and I see you have a Problem with your capslock. :^)

It's /jp/ related it's a "J"rpg. "J" stands for Japan if you don't understand it. :^)

have a nice day.
>>
>>14677772
Actually, there was a problem with that term here, and it ended in different genreals created, only the Gust persisted, the other ones are said to belong in /Vg. there is even a Neptunia general there so if you must get your resolve in buying these games, ask there, they are better informed anyway.
>>
File: nep_02_03.webm (1 MB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
nep_02_03.webm
1 MB, 720x1184
It targets filthy greasy autistic waboos. Just like the Gust games.

Go pirate the Steam version before committing yourself to become an even bigger human trash than you currently are.
>>
>>14678069
Gust games are vastly superior though.

Neptunia is the Lucky Star of JRPGs.
>>
>>14678401
Lucky Star is the least bad of early-mid 2000s moe-girls-go-to-school shows.
>>
>>14678407
It started the whole "Im such an otaku xD" fad.
>>
>>14678401
>Gust games are vastly superior though.
k champ
>>
why is /v/ still parroting anti-jap memes from 2007
>>
File: nep nepping the nep.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nep nepping the nep.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>14677535
You can skip the first one, 2 isn't bad and 3 is pretty good.
>>
File: 1441089234857.jpg (108 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
1441089234857.jpg
108 KB, 850x478
Okay
Let me tell you straight up, son.
Neptunia is just another cheap JRPG, bad even for low quality JRPG standards, which is saying a lot.
The combat system itself feels horribly tacked on and has no depth to it, yes this applies to rebirth to. At most the combat system is simply just a chore added in to get to the games only selling point.
And the only selling point of neptunia is the girls, the only reason to pick up nepnep is to see the character interactions between the characters, but even that can be hit or miss.
If you just care about the girls, sure get it on sale. But if you're expecting an actual game, I wouldnt risk it.
>>
>>14678717
Exactly. The girls are alright, but the game itself is boring as fuck. Not worth spending any money on, in my opinion.
>>
>>14678666
2 is the worst game in the series.
>>
>>14678069
good post
>>
first one has pretty good banter
gameplay is ok, one of the few games grinding was actually fun
>>
The early ones are shit. Rebirths and I think Victory are worth playing.

The jrpg elements are really strong with cute waifus. Good luck finding that elsewhere.

Get it on like steam though or even through humble. It might be on sale on there since they're having one.

I probably made money buying them and making card packs to sell to you weebs.
>>
>>14677535
JRPGs are literal trash
>>
>>14679738
2 is way better than 1.
>>
YES OH MY GOD YES
I own ever single Neptunia game on every single platform released (except the very first one). It's SO fucking worth it.
>>
>>14687828
2 is fucking awful.

3 > 1 > Seha girls > VII > Blanc vs Zombies > Noire's game > getting kicked in the stomach > 2
>>
>>14688267
u jap m8?
>>
>>14677648

It's passable.
>>
>>14677535

you lie op they are not on sale
>>
I love these games even though they're pretty much trash. In rebirth 3 i was really excited because i got to go through a dungeon that hadn't been recycled from either of the other two games. But the girls are cute and the dialogue can be genuinely funny at times. Don't get it if you want a good story.
>>
>>14688673
Dungeon recycling is the serie's biggest flaw.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.