[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: emergency flanfly.jpg (6 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
emergency flanfly.jpg
6 KB, 250x186
Here we go!
>>
Flanally!
>>
File: 1320876404083.gif (1 MB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1320876404083.gif
1 MB, 450x325
>>
>>14665973
congratz man
>>
File: chocolate.png (459 KB, 900x578) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.png
459 KB, 900x578
does anyone know the story of why flan-chan's wings are the way they are?
>>
Everyday, I am glad to have stayed up past 2am.
>>
File: sakuyasprint.gif (190 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
sakuyasprint.gif
190 KB, 450x325
>>14665993
She was born during Christmas.
>>
>>14665993
she's really just Rumia with some sticks and Christmas lights glued on her back
>>
>>14665973
Something is wrong here
>>
>>14665973

Thank you for all your hard work.
>>
File: flan.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
flan.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
>>14665993
Her father is a Christmas tree
>>
File: flanwingsb.png (22 KB, 450x1800) Image search: [Google]
flanwingsb.png
22 KB, 450x1800
>>14665993
One short story I've seen that I liked involved Flan mutilating herself in an attempt to make friends.

"There was never anyone that wanted to be friends with a vampire.
As a result, Flandre always felt lonely.
She thought that people feared her wings, so she decided to cut them off.
Nobody wants to be a demon. Not even a demon itself."

"Remilia: Please... Flan, my little sister... don't hurt yourself anymore... I beg you..."

"Patchy: The crystals might actually help you make friends.
Besides, when you're lonely, the ringing of the crystals will always be with you."

"Although Flandre ended up not finding a friend, just having her new wings made her very happy.
She never wanted to become a vampire.
She's just a girl that wants to have friends."
>>
>>14666364
Too bad youkai regenerate their body parts like nothing and vampires are no exception.
>>
>>14665993
>>14666364
I remember reading a particularly grim story that involved the scarlet sisters being born as vampires in the human world. Their parents kept them locked away in a basement - afraid of anybody seeing the 'abominations' that were their daughters. One night their father came down to the basement drunk and decided to do something about his freakish daughters. He tore Flandre's wings right off of her back and set upon Remilia; who distraght at the sight of her sister's mutilation unleased upon their father. Remilia then turned her attention to Flandre, and in an attempt to restore her wings affixed what she could find to her sister's back; wrought iron and colourful lights. Soon after the girls crossed into Gensokyo.
>>
>>14666702
>>14666364
Vampires regenerate.
It's most likely Flan is just shapeshifting and she likes that look for some reason. I wouldnt be suprised if it was to act smugly towards Remi, who cant change anything about her wings.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tZmNN4pYY
>>
>>14666702
>>14666364
That's the dumbest shit ever.
>>
>>14666840
Fuck you, I thought the 1st one was cute.
>>
>>14666737
>Vampires regenerate.
the first thing I thought
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.