[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this kid be able to conquer the Lunar capital?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 396.jpg (400 KB, 1051x1500) Image search: [Google]
396.jpg
400 KB, 1051x1500
Would this kid be able to conquer the Lunar capital?
>>
>>14620615
>tfw that artist is the only one that have made an IkuĂ—Tenshi doujinshi
>>
>>14620656
Tenshi deserves no love.
>>
>>14620868
No you
>>
Is that a disgusting human youkai hybrid? That things so unpure it might just cause the entire Lunar capital to collapse.
>>
>>14621454
This
>>
>>14621454
than reimu teaches her how to call impurity god
>>
>>14621454
You're joking but what you said could actually make sense.
>>
>>14621454
>>14621862
>How I Conquered the Moon: A Memoir
>>
>>14621454
>>14622179
this
>>
>>14622179
If only he wasn't a pussy weak ass.
>>
>>14620615
Someone change DOKI to DORK
>>
Anyway, Reimu's manlier than Yukari, why is she the mama here?
>>
>>14623709

I'm trying to figure out who your post is more offensive to, Reimufags or Yukarifags
>>
>>14623727
YUKARI IS THE MANLIEST IF SOMEONE MANAGES TO BE MANLIER THAN HER IT'S JUST BECAUSE SHE WASN'T BEING SERIOUS OKAY
>>
>>14620615
You know, I've never read that. Is it yuri somehow magical impregnation or is it filthy futa?
>>
>>14623744

Fuck off fag, Yukari is the feminine(ist) compared to Reimu """""""I bind my chest"""" Hakurei, Yukari doesn't even have to try and be serious for her sexual appeal unlike Dead "smelly armpit" Starfish.
>>
>>14623709
Yukari was the one with a penis in that encounter.
>>
>>14620615
What happened to this artist anyway?
The last work he drew was in 2011, but he's still alive from the looks of it.
>>
>>14621454
Youmu might count. And she was in the one successful Lunar raid party in Silent Sinner in Blue...
>>
>>14623827
spirits are pure that's why yuyuko wasn't found so she should be less impure than average human
>>
>>14623757
That artist adored his futa rape impregnation. I've never even seen a doujin with magic yuri impregnation.
>>
>>14622179
I think he could do it.
All we have seen from the moon is females.
Rinnosuke is not just an impure human, but a youkai hybrid, so more impure than average. If he were to cum inside a lunarian, they would probably be mindbroken on the spot out of shame.

I think a better title for his book would be
>I came, I saw, I conquered. I came again.
>>
>>14630240
>I came, I saw, I conquered. I came again.
someone get this guy a ghost writer
>>
Reimu has a stick all the time. She should wear the longer skirt with Yukarin.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.