[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime / video game figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: figyura_review_momohime_01.jpg (251 KB, 771x1156) Image search: [Google]
figyura_review_momohime_01.jpg
251 KB, 771x1156
What kind of figures does everyone own? All I have at the moment is figure of Tsumugi from Guilty Crown that I won from a UFO. I really want to buy a Momohime figure from Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
>>
Momohime figure from Muramasa: The Demon Blade
>>
I think she's from Muramasa
>>
i used to buy figures but they're too expensive and I don't have the room for them
>>
>>14619588
I bought a statue once, and then realized you can't do anything with it but dust it off. I'd rather spend the money on LEGO bricks.

I used to collect Gundam model kits (and still have them), but gave up because they became hard to find and also I never took the extra effort to paint them when I was done. I wish I could get some Zoids type models like that. I don't like the motor ones. I really, really wish I had gotten those Armored Core kits with interchangeable pieces, but in the end I can just live out all my Gundam, Zoid, AC, Macross, and any other mecha fantasy by building robots out of LEGO bricks.

I feel like I would have liked Busou Shinki if I had gotten into them in the past, but I also feel like they would fail to meet my play expectations somehow. Even so, I can't replicate cute anime girls with LEGO. It's weird too, there have been anime guy sets but not cute anime girls sets. I don't know what I should do. Maybe if I try using disgusting flesh tone LEGO minifigures, I can pretend they're anime girls better. I wish they'd make a new Japanese theme that isn't just ninja and/or mecha or get some sort of anime deal.
>>
Is this Momohime?
>>
I have Kirigiri Kyouko from Dangan Ronpa, Weiss Schnee from RWBY (yeah, i know, not anime, whatever), Kirisame Marisa and Kazami Yuuka (touhou, obviously). I actually just posted a picture of the last two in a different thread! They were having tea.
>>
Not gay, but I'd fuck Momohime
>>
>>14621035
It's not fun if it isn't possessed Momohime.
>>
File: momohime_has_arrived_by_m4he.jpg (2 MB, 2766x1229) Image search: [Google]
momohime_has_arrived_by_m4he.jpg
2 MB, 2766x1229
>>14619588
You just want to look at dat ass, dont you OP
>>
When is her reprint coming out anyway? There's one slated for 2016
>>
>>14620881
>I bought a statue once, and then realized you can't do anything with it but dust it off.
You can cum on it.
>>
File: WATERDRAGON5.jpg (69 KB, 525x725) Image search: [Google]
WATERDRAGON5.jpg
69 KB, 525x725
>>14621605
But it's a badass dragon, not a cute little girl
>>
>>14622347
I fail to see how that invalidates what he said.
>>
I want a momohime fig (´・ω・`)
>>
I have a tiny little Sacchin of Tsukihime that I randomly saw in a game store for cheap and Elec Man, but that's less a statue and more an action figure kinda thing.

Other than that all I have are plushes. A Reimu, Yuki Nagato, Kyubey, and a Hanako from Katawa Shitjo that someone made me.
>>
>>14621597
post more
>>
File: Yuzuruha.jpg (768 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Yuzuruha.jpg
768 KB, 800x1200
I don't have Momohime, but I have Kongiku, and I'll hopefully have Yuzuruha sometime this year!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.