[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koishi is in trouble! Do you save her? Or do you do all sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Koishi is in trouble!
Do you save her?
Or do you do all sort of lewd things to her?
>>
>>14616576
I'd help her out. But there would be an ulterior motive behind doing so - to meet Okuu!
>>
>>14616593
It's funny you should mention that!
>>
Free her, but try to fondle her as much as possible in the process.
>>
Force her eye...

RIGHT OPEN
>>
I'd free her and then wonder for the rest of the day where all this cut up duct tape came from.
>>
I don't get what you're talking about, I don't see shit
>>
I don't notice her. No one does. She's Koishi.
I dunno how someone tied her up, but no one's going to do anything to her for good or ill. She'll have to free herself.
>>
>>14616576
Put her on the train tracks.
>>
>>14617198
Actually that would be an interesting experiment to do.
>>
>>14617198
Doppelgangner pls go, i was just about writing "crowbar" that i read your post
>>
>>14616576
Koishi is for heavy animalistic lewd. Satori and her pets are for love and kindness.
>>
>>14617638
That gave me a giggle.

I would think that if Koishi's situation was dire enough to require help from another, perhaps even life threatening, she'd make others notice of her existence. Still doesn't explain how she'd get tied up like that in the first place. WTF?? Who would even be able to do that? Besides her sister, I mean.
>>
File: 50143965_p4.jpg (526 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
50143965_p4.jpg
526 KB, 708x1000
>>
>>14618680
The perfect trap. Would fall headfirst in.
Devour the Satori-chwan while trapped.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.