[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this game is such a fucking load of shit. sa can't hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: new2hu1_by_palinus-d8suhdw.png.jpg (171 KB, 736x1085) Image search: [Google]
new2hu1_by_palinus-d8suhdw.png.jpg
171 KB, 736x1085
this game is such a fucking load of shit.

sa can't hold a candle to this shit. this doremy sweet(mote like doremy shit) is such bullshit, just walling you in constantly. every second fucking spell in this game is just filling screen with random trash that's moving god fucking knows where. as a frosting on a shit cake there's no "enemy" bar anymore and i have no fucking idea where do i shoot. this is StB all over again.

and people say that game is easy until clownpiece. fuck this game.
>>
>>14613727
Please don't swear, it's very rude.
>>
File: easymodo.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
easymodo.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>14613727
try easymodo
>>
Have you tried moving in a circle you fucking retard
>>
>>14613727
Oh man, looks like you just got rekt
by the DEEPDREAMDOMINATOR
>>
File: 1450310570863.png (669 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450310570863.png
669 KB, 1400x1600
>>
>>14613727
Trouble with Doremy?

I wanna see your reaction when you reach Clownpiece.
>>
>>14613727
That's not even the hardest boss in the game lmao. For Doremi you need to get cloe to ger in her spellcards and stay in the lower screen for her nonspells.
>>
>>14613727
Doremy is Hina2win she's pretty easy.
Clownpiss is the problem.
>>
>>14614130
>>14614098
how do you beat her last spell without bombing?
>>
>>14614255
In normal? Wait for the bullets to spawn and move up before the third line of bullets spawn, dodge the pattern in the lower half of the screen looking for openings in front of you and then move back down while also looking for openings in the wave behind you, this is o you can reset your position and repeat.
In hard and Lunatic the pattern is more dense but is also static so you should just memorize a route.
>>
maybe op you should go to eosd and dodge some formations of bullets tossed frontal to you
>>
>>14614610
I have to admit, I always bomb that spell in normal. I find it harder than all of Sagume's spells.
>>
>>14614738
I never had problems with that card since i figured it out the first time but i have a lot of problems with the spellcard before it, the lasers are too distracting and i always end up killed by some dumb desicion.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.