[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Girl Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255
File: 46775994_p0.png (359 KB, 1143x1124) Image search: [Google]
46775994_p0.png
359 KB, 1143x1124
She's going to give you head.

Monster Girl Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UevqvF4h

Monster Girl Wordpress: https://monstergirlscollection.wordpress.com
>>
File: 1452562988485.png (619 KB, 1331x629) Image search: [Google]
1452562988485.png
619 KB, 1331x629
postan' from last thread
>>
I want to tie up a bunch of loli mousegirls and molest them!
>>
>>14607998
>Battle Meido Satyros is madly in love with her young master
>she even received his parents blessing in marriage too
>however, she has encountered a major struggle
>she doesn't know the exact words she wants to use when she proposes to him
>>
>>14608026
Wait a ticket. If the head is here, where's the body?
>>
File: Shigatake 0156.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Shigatake 0156.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
Fairys are nice
>>
Remember to walk the neighbor girl to school, as a gentleman should.
>>
File: 1398114332282.jpg (101 KB, 480x819) Image search: [Google]
1398114332282.jpg
101 KB, 480x819
>>14608026
I want a Dullahan whose genki body makes her tsun head do lewd and lovey-dovey stuff
>>
>>14608010
Yes, that sounds truly delicious.
>>
File: 1452466486041.png (4 MB, 1085x1239) Image search: [Google]
1452466486041.png
4 MB, 1085x1239
Please consider a Yeti maid, her fur doesn't make too much of a mess and she's easy to cook for
>>
>>14607996
Poor girl.
>>
File: 1448062765522.png (465 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448062765522.png
465 KB, 900x900
>>14608041
>>
>>14608043
Ok but its not my fault if she ends up pregnant.
>>
>>14608052
That's oddly specific anon.
>>
>>14607962
Where do they get the alcohol though?
>>
>>14608026
Julia?
> " Well, I couldn't decide between leaving a letter in your locker or running into you with toast in my mouth like in the anime, so-so-so I--"
And then she starts crying.
>>
>>14608037
It's RIGHT BEHIND YOU OOOOOOOOO SHE'S SCARY!!!!!
>>
Anybody else think the Mad Hatter from the doujin is jacking the guy off into her tea cup so that she can drink it all fancy like?
>>
I want an oni to laugh at my tiny penis!
I want her to call me shorty for the rest of the night!
>>
>>14608061
But is she going to get drunk with you though?
>>
>>14608057
[Freaking Out Intensifies]
>>
>>14608053
Gotta cover my bases.
>>
>>14608050
>>14607996
Indeed. It's a darn shame, but times change, I guess.
>>
>>14608031
>they like playing the flute
Oh god, what if they found out about vuvuzelas? Those are bad enough in the hands of sober people...
>>
>>14608031
Oops, why did I forget this

Translation note: It doesn't say anything about the god's gender, as pronouns are not used to refer to it in the original text, but I'm going to assume she is female like all the other gods so far and use female pronouns for the translation.

「酒の神「バッカス」」
“The God of Alcohol, “Bacchus””

酒と酩酊を司る中級神。立場は中立。
A mid-rank deity that governs alcohol and drunkenness. Her standpoint is neutral.

社交的かつ温厚だが、細かい事を気にしない大雑把で豪快な性格であるともされており、
それ故か教義や、バッカスを信仰する教会の規律も緩く、自由な気風である事が特徴である。
She is warm and sociable, but she is also purported to have a large-hearted and lenient personality, not fussing over details. Perhaps because of that, the doctrine and rules of churches that worship Bacchus are also lenient and characterized by a general atmosphere of freedom.

酒をこよなく愛する神であり、飲酒によって人生に楽しさと色どりを添え、酒をかわす事により他者と友好を結ぶ事を説いており、
教会では定期的に信徒、および外部の人間を交えた酒宴が催され、飢えた者に酒と食事を提供するといった慈善活動も積極的に行われている。
As the god who loves alcohol more than anything, she exhorts that people should color their life with enjoyment and form bonds of friendship by drinking. In her churches, drinking parties are periodically held where her adherents come together with outsiders. Deeds of charity such as providing food and alcohol for those who are starving are also actively performed.

バッカスが信徒に与える加護は酒の強さを与え、また国や種族の垣根を超え、他者との友好・交渉の成功を約束するというものである。
The blessing that Bacchus bestows upon her followers empowers the effects of alcohol, and also goes beyond the bounds of race and nationality, ensuring that negotiations and friendships with others will succeed.

単なる酒好きから、酒造家や商人、外交官などといった職業の者に広く信仰されており、人間、ドワーフ、ゴブリンなどの種族にも信徒が多い。
She is widely worshiped by people with a variety of professions, such as ambassadors, merchants, brewers, and simply those who like drinking, and she also has many adherents among races such as humans, dwarves, goblins, etc.

魔物に対しても友好的な神で、酒の力を借りて異性を落とし、肉体関係を結ぶ事に関しても肯定的である。
She is a god that is friendly towards monsters, and she also approves of using the power of alcohol for the sexual conquest of the opposite sex.

その加護は、男との酒盛りと酩酊をより愉しく心地よいものとし、その後の男との交わりも盛り上げてくれるものであるため、魔物達にも信徒が多い。
Her blessing makes the drunken revelry and intoxication of men more pleasant and enjoyable, and it also makes having sex with men afterward more thrilling too, so she also has many adherents among the monsters.

一方で酒により他者を昏倒させ、相手の意識の無い内に盗みを働いたり、犯したりといった行為は酒の悪用であるとして禁じられている。
On the other hand, using alcohol to incapacitate a person and rob or rape them while unconscious is forbidden as an abuse of alcohol.

魔物にも信徒が多いものの、邪教として扱われてはおらず、教団の勢力下でも認められた宗教である。
Although she does have many followers among the monsters, her religion is not treated as heretical, and it is an accepted religion even in lands under the Order's forces.
>>
x is best girl
>>
File: 1397792173024.png (1 MB, 1320x1396) Image search: [Google]
1397792173024.png
1 MB, 1320x1396
>"I've been getting some competition lately Anon... You still think I'm best NEET, right?"
>>
>>14608068
Dude relax, she's just going to give you a hug

with her headless body
>>
>>14608071
I think they're more interested in playing your flute anon.
That is, if you let them.
>>
>>14608079
Oh well that's not so bad. As long as you don't stare into the abyss
>>
>>14608074
I want to x the y monstergirl in the z!
>>
>>14608031
I'm feeling some goat milk.
>>
File: Hoof Pussy Kingdom.jpg (2 MB, 1700x2000) Image search: [Google]
Hoof Pussy Kingdom.jpg
2 MB, 1700x2000
>>14608031
Welcome to the fold comrade, may your drinking bring you happiness.
>>
>>14608041
The ass is fat on the short haired fairy.
>>
>>14607996
>>'You still got that key I slipped you way back when?'
Huh. I remember this...what a shame.
>>
File: susie.jpg (27 KB, 603x402) Image search: [Google]
susie.jpg
27 KB, 603x402
>>14608026
Well, hello Smith (' - ')/
>>
>>14608074
Anyone with eyes can see that Ω is best girl.
>>
I want to laugh in the face of the awkward Dark Elf who confesses to me, as I tell her I only prefer Elves with fair pale skin, and not dirty dark skin like hers!
>>
>>14608103
That was a continuation of that Dramanon story? Neato.
>>
>>14608092
You know, the rename to "Hoof Pussy Kingdom" reminds me an awful lot of Comcast changing their service name to XFinity.

In both cases, it's the same garbage, just under a different label.
>>
>>14608075
Of course, I think you're the NEETest
>>
>>14608128
That's how you create a yandere, anon.
>>
>>14608135
>In both cases, it's the same garbage, just under a different label.
Damn anon, that was savage.
>>
>>14608133
I'm thinking about it. It'd be interesting to think about how an bar ran by a tough-yet-sweet Oni would hold up against a satyr's magic wine and orgy powers.
>>
I wanna take a Maus and...! clean her up, feed her well, give her a nice place to sleep, some new clothes and if she's a good little maus a special hamster ball that she can easily get in and out of so she can sleep with me without getting crushed.
>>
>>14608144
An alcohol competition?
>>
>>14607665
Because hellhound love will always be worth it.

>Once your hellhound wife has warped away, those spirits, beaten and terrified, one of them missing half of its being, slink away
>They inform their ruler, a higher being of an evil spirit with considerable power in the world of dreams
>They wait until you and your wife are away from the supernatural protection of your home, and ambush you in an empty park, manifesting as full on spirits intent on taking revenge
>Your wife just tells you to stand back, her obsidian skin glowing red as if fire's replaced the blood in her veins, burning away her clothes as she faces the small army of attackers
>The minute they charge at you, snarling and screaming, she howls, imprinting a pentagram of flame on the ground at her feet and calling upon the full extent of her ability
>The demons barely make it ten metres before your wife goes full Asura'a Wrath, showing you just how good she is at the job her species was literally made to do: Put demons in their place
>She erupts like a volcano aimed horizontal, making an entire park disappear in a cone of unnaturally thick, focused fire that actually sounds like a rocket taking off
>In that single second, maybe a good third of the demon army is vaporised instantly, banished from the living world without a vessel and no doubt blasted away to Hell, in the deepest, most horrifying reaches of the metaphysical worlds
>The moment her onslaught ends, she leaps into the fray, sprinting and bounding on all fours to leap into the midst of the demons and tear them apart tooth, claw and hellflame
>She fights with the fury of a beast, but with the precision of a machine, the strength and magical ability of a god, and agility that makes Grey Fox look like Fatman
>Soon, the entire army is no more, the last few demons bursting into fire and ectoplasm
>Only their ruler remains, a nine feet tall humanoid giant of a thing clad in black armour straight out of a fantasy novel, with red pinpricks of light burning through the eyeholes of its helm
>You wife wastes no time in engaging, dodging swipes of its magical sword and retaliating with punches and kicks that impact the demon's armour like a wrecking-ball, using her hellfire as makeshift boosters to propel her strikes with even more speed and brutality
>After a long battle between what are essentially two lesser gods, your wife knocks the demon ruler off balance, taking the opportunity to pounce on it bodily and knock it to the ground
>The demon is ready, though, and draws a wicked looking knife from some secret place
>They thrust with it, penetrating your wife's gut as a sickly green light flashes from the blade, twisting it in her skin
>You cry out as your wife freezes and looks down in shock at her wound, already leaking what can only be described as liquid fire
>The demon ruler begins to laugh, the sound echoing within their helmet
>At least before it's promptly bitten off by your wife
>Along with their head
>The demon bursts into transparent ectoplasm rather unceremoniously, a few ashes burning in the air as the hellhound spits out some of the quickly evaporating fluid
>The wound in her gut remains, though, and she can only look at it in dumb shock as it leaks out her scalding hot lifeblood onto the charred ground at an alarming rate
>She looks at you with a smile, barely managing to get words out of her mouth
>"Bet I looked really cool out there, right, husband?"
>Then she slumps over, unconscious
>You panic, and do the only thing you can think of: scooping your arms under your wife, picking her up, and carrying all seven feet of her, muscle and all, back to your home
>It's only a five minute walk there, but to you it feels like hours, and in the middle of winter in the evening, you find no one on the streets to help you
>You can only listen to her laboured breathing, fearing for her life every step of the way
>Only your physical presence keeps her alive, allowing her to unconsciously leach spirit energy from you and keep herself clinging to life
>Once home, you set her on the bed, ignoring the scorch marks her blood leaves everywhere, wrap her wound in bandages, and leave to call an ambulance
>You've barely turned around before her paw shoots out and grabs your wrist, pulling you on top of her
>Her eyes are closed, and she barely seems lucid through the pain, but she gasps out anyway, "No, don't go. I just need you."
>Understanding immediately, you strip naked while straddling her, maximising your skin content before moving to lie on top of her completely
>Her breathing eases up just slightly, and when she opens her eyes, you see they aren't anywhere near as grey or extinguished as before, the flames flickering from them nowhere near as small and weak
>You tell her how amazing she looked out there, and once she tells you how all of it started, how stupid she was for antagonising those spirits by burning away half of one's soul
>You also tell her how much you love her
>>
>>14608075
I want more of her.
>>
>>14608156
>She kisses you weakly in response, saying she'd take on every spirit, demon, monster, god or Outlier if it meant keeping you safe
>You make up the difference in her kiss, cradling her head in your hands and lovingly grinding yourself against her abs even as you begin to get hard
>As your love for each other boils to the surface, you feel her heat return to her, just enough to make her nipples glow slightly when you look down, and just enough that you can feel a tingling in your mouth when you kiss her again: a full flow of spirit energy shaped by love and emotion, eagerly absorbed by your wife and used to slowly restore her body
>It doesn't take long before you manoeuvre downwards, and slip your erection inside her, the both of you gasping at the heat and sensation of so much soulful energy sinking into her sex as it emanates from your shaft
>The two of you lose your minds together, making love continuously and passionately, if a little gently to avoid any pain from her injury
>Of course, you don't stop until she's fully healed, watching the painful stab wound close significantly every time you cum into her, until with one final, leg-locking, burying-your-face-between-her-breasts orgasm, her flawless charcoal skin closes entirely, shining like obsidian from all her sweat
>Exhausted, but happily tracing your finger around her once again perfect tummy, you collapse on top of her and fall asleep, once again to pleasant and peaceful dreams.
>>
>>14608139
Please, what's she gonna do? She's an elf, a loser! And on top of that, she has substandard darker skin, she's certainly not the fairest of them all!
>>
>>14608159
Do you mean you want more art of her, or you want to add pudge to her so there is more of her to cuddle?
>>
File: Sheila was best Aion.png (399 KB, 633x644) Image search: [Google]
Sheila was best Aion.png
399 KB, 633x644
>>14607903
>isn't a fucking fish
>like Poseidon
You got a fucking problem, nigga?
>>
>>14608167
Not him, but yes to both.
>>
File: Hoof Pussy Kingdom Citizen.png (4 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hoof Pussy Kingdom Citizen.png
4 MB, 1000x1000
>>14608135
It's always been Hoof Pussy Kingdom really, Horse Pussy simply founded the Kingdom and named it after themselves.

The collective races of Horse Pussy Kingdom simply voted to change it to Hoof Pussy Kingdom to more fairly represent the entirety of the Kingdom's races.

Your ignorance is to be expected, Human Pussy Kingdom has always cared little for anything but themselves. Enjoy your day.
>>
>>14608156
>>14608160
Radical.
Please pastebin this, I know it's short but still.
>>
>>14608176
The Pussy Pussy Kingdom is still the best.
But not being able to hold my CC operator Jinko maid/wife is what hurts the most.
>>
>>14608169
Poseidon is apparently a onee-san type according to KC.
>>
>>14608176
I prefer the Breast Pussy Republic.
>>
>>14608055
From the Swiss
>>
I want a St. Bernard police kobold to protect me from the serial hugger!
>>
>>14608207
Ohhh.
>>
File: mouse.jpg (187 KB, 693x984) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
187 KB, 693x984
>>14608032
But Anon, what are you going to do if their parents ask you to take responsibility?
You're going to need so much more rope and ballgag.
>>
>>14608074
x is for people with shit taste fampai
>>
>>14608184
If that is what you wish.
http://pastebin.com/gE535jJy
>>
>>14608204
There was just one week of my life, like 3 weeks ago, where all I wanted to do was fuck a Cerea like centaur and suck her tits till I fell asleep.

I've never experienced something like that before ever in my life.
>>
File: 1449056897153.png (64 KB, 565x418) Image search: [Google]
1449056897153.png
64 KB, 565x418
>>14608204
>>14608191
Breasts and pussies don't constitute a kingdom but we appreciate your enthusiasm.
>>
>>14608219
Niiiice, thanks Trachyon.
>>
>>14608074
>x
>best girl
>not her older sister χ
Fuck outta here.
>>
>>14608169
>filename
You are correct and I dropped that so hard when I realized she had no chance. Why does the guy hook up with worstgirl when a bestgirl like that is around? Terminal Japanese Taste?
>>
>>14608223
>where all I wanted to do was fuck a Cerea like centaur and suck her tits till I fell asleep
I want to do that with a chesty dairy Nightmare.
>>
>>14608152
You're a good man.
>>
>>14608216
That's a responsibility I planned to take from the start anon. Their daughterus will be safe with me.
>>
>>14608176
>Human Pussy Kingdom
We may be the worst kingdom but at least we have free healthcare
>>
>>14608224
Well the Pussy Pussy Kingdom was originally the Cat Pussy Kingdom, until some stupid Cheshire legally changed the name internationally, so now we have to wait a year before we can change it back. Fucking Claire.
>>
File: Karin.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Karin.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>>14608233
I won't lie when I say I want to see Yuna Kagesaki do her own manga about a lamia romance.
Or at the very least a doujin between Miia and Darling.
Even a single drawing of Miia.

My point is, her monstergirl shit is adequately on point.
>>
>>14608191
Bastet a shit. Cait Siths a bigger shit.
>>
>>14608031
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NEW GIRL!
>>
>>14608204
Is it wrong to want to fuck those tits until they're completely covered in cum?
>>
File: Unicron Prime.jpg (141 KB, 391x600) Image search: [Google]
Unicron Prime.jpg
141 KB, 391x600
>>14608240
>He thinks the Kingdom with the most qualified healers in the world doesn't have free healthcare

Anon, plz.

>>14608247
Oh. That makes sense actually.
>>
>>14608230

>Not best twin X
>Not best aunt χX
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>14608226
You're welcome. As always, even one person enjoying it makes every second of writing worth it.
That, and it's nice to clear the cobwebs from the brain, and get some gears spinning with something short yet sweet.
If I can all but rip off concepts from The Dresden Files while doing it, then I consider it a major success too.
>>
>>14608255
You're a good day late.
>>
>>14608233
I don't know what this manga is, but I can already tell from your post it's just Love Hina but with monster girls.
>>
File: heremasteritwillbecold.png (443 KB, 1350x968) Image search: [Google]
heremasteritwillbecold.png
443 KB, 1350x968
>>14607577
>>14607602
>>
>>14608267
>If I can all but rip off concepts from The Dresden Files while doing it, then I consider it a major success too.
Oh, you're the one that wrote that Foo Dog thing during summer? I capped that.
>>
>>14608271
cute
>>
>>14608271
She's so cute and serene despite being a russian big cat.
>>
File: 1429967802803.gif (1 MB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
1429967802803.gif
1 MB, 350x219
>>14608271
YES!
>>
>>14608271
I love you so much anon. You're free to come to my house and fuck my sister whenever you like.
>>
>>14608258
Not at all! In fact, it's a very desirable trait in members of the Breast Pussy Republic.
>>
File: nmj.jpg (119 KB, 686x1000) Image search: [Google]
nmj.jpg
119 KB, 686x1000
I love you anon
>>
File: Manticore_2.jpg (414 KB, 754x900) Image search: [Google]
Manticore_2.jpg
414 KB, 754x900
http://imgur.com/a/IubVD

I got commissioned to do a halftone of this, so enjoy
>>
>>14608271
CUUUUTE!
>>
>>14608288
that's nice...
>>
>>14608271
Well that makes me feel gratified.
>>
>>14608290
Absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>14608268
I've been busy.
>>
>>14608273
Yeah, the Foo Dog-girl named Rai, fighting that hellhound. At least, I'm 90% certain her name was Rai.
You don't know how flattered I am to read that someone remembers that little thing from so long ago. So long ago in internet time, anyway.
Thanks.
>>
>>14608271
Now if you could do drawings of the other greentexts that would be fantastic.
>>
>>14608290
Nice
>>
File: 1391774745430.jpg (17 KB, 179x162) Image search: [Google]
1391774745430.jpg
17 KB, 179x162
>I love you~
>You love me~
>Give all of yourself to me~
>>
>>14608290
>tfw I can see lots of anatomical issues in a picture
>tfw I lack anatomical and drawfag knowledge to properly describe those issues
I feel useless ;_:
>>
>>14608292
Do you love ME?
>>
>>14608270
There's only 2 girls really in the running and it's more fantasy/drama focused than comedy, but you aren't wrong.
>>
>>14608258
You really think you have enough cum for that?
>>
File: 1429386572226.jpg (347 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1429386572226.jpg
347 KB, 571x540
>>14608312
>>
>>14608288
I love you too.
You're starting to freak me out, though. What's going on?
>>
>>14608303
No problem.
>>
>>14608308
Well if you manage to express them I'll gladly take your criticism
>>
I'd rather go to New England and visit (Undefined) Pussy Township
>>
>>14608307
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1452091672767.webm
>>
File: 0106_t_rex01s.jpg (311 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
0106_t_rex01s.jpg
311 KB, 724x1024
Around cats watch yourself
>>
>>14608288
I wanna clap them titties.
>>
>>14608316
I laughed.

Someone really close to me is dying. I just needed to hear it. I'm sorry, I'll stop now.
>>
>>14608307
>I love you~
>You love me~
FUCKING HELL, I THOUGHT OF BARNEY FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON

some one help, i need something to make me forget
>>
>>14608330
>Spoiler
I think that was the point.
>>
>>14608321
I can see what he's talking about I think
>Tail growing out of ass instead of her spine
>Ears completely turned around instead of flipped back
>Stomach too long, legs too short
>>
>>14608315
There are potions and things I can take in MGE to help me do that.
After I cover her tits I'll fuck her face until her cheeks bulge.
>>
>>14608328
>spoiler
Meant for >>14608317
>>
File: 1430954469002.png (114 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1430954469002.png
114 KB, 600x660
>>14608328
I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
File: rikamugshot.png (2 KB, 74x75) Image search: [Google]
rikamugshot.png
2 KB, 74x75
This thread triggers me.
>>
>>14608326
Around cats, watch your backs.
>>
File: tumblr_mu6s3zFlSE1rbrgo3o1_500.png (143 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu6s3zFlSE1rbrgo3o1_500.png
143 KB, 500x667
>>14608288
>No. I do.
>>
If I have time later today, I might draw A band of goblins standing around the king's grave, crying.
>>
>>14608321
Okay, I'll try. Whether or not they're valid is up to you.
>breasts aren't hanging off the chest properly
>tail looks like it's sticking out of her asshole instead of spine
>paws/hand are too tiny, and the lack of dexterous fingers looks jarring
>>
>>14608345
Around kitten, guard your mittens.
>>
File: Muroku 313.jpg (173 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Muroku 313.jpg
173 KB, 600x800
>>14608341
why are you here then?
>>
>>14608347
noice
>>
>>14608347
I'd much rather you draw a bunch of goblins at ground control freaking out with tears in their eyes.
>>
>>14608341
How so?
>>
>>14608326
But that's a lamia
>>
>>14608346
Drop the polymorph and reveal your true form, alp, so that I may blow in your ears and stroke your spadetail.
>>
File: 2554f4f03155238dc24b9a90eb1ef73a.jpg (659 KB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
2554f4f03155238dc24b9a90eb1ef73a.jpg
659 KB, 1200x1400
>>14608341
Every time I post a 2hu in these threads it's partly, even if just barely, to piss off the few that despise the fact that it's being connected to these threads, and that brings me a tinge of joy.
>>
File: TRexChan2.png (81 KB, 754x528) Image search: [Google]
TRexChan2.png
81 KB, 754x528
>>14608359
Read the filename
feel your shame
>>
File: saturn211.jpg (18 KB, 289x416) Image search: [Google]
saturn211.jpg
18 KB, 289x416
>>14608351
>>14608358
Because there is no love for numans in here.
>>
>>14608359
1. That's not a lamia, it's a motherfucking T. rex
2. There's a cat on her tail
>>
>>14608363
But people getting pissed off over 2hus is a rarity in these threads.
>>
>>14608371
>>14608367
I'm drunk, sue me.
>>
>>14608379
I mean externally.
There are a few that don't like their precious 2hu being posted in these threads, and that's hilariously silly so It comes to mind every time I post one.
>>
>>14608368
Phantasy Star is just about as niche as the Yakuza series on this site, so of course material pertinent to it is rarely ever discussed.
>>
>>14608363
Agreed. You post 2hu I post Phantasy Star.
>>
>>14608388
That's no good for anyone.
>>
File: neifirst1.jpg (31 KB, 313x700) Image search: [Google]
neifirst1.jpg
31 KB, 313x700
>>14608390
Isn't PSO2 really popular though?
>>
>>14608388
>I mean externally.
Oh, my bad.
>There are a few that don't like their precious 2hu being posted in these threads, and that's hilariously silly so It comes to mind every time I post one.
I honestly don't understand how that's supposed to negatively affect their 2hu discussions.
>>
>>14608268
How'd the thread react?
>>
>>14608395
I know, isn't it great.
>>
>>14608388
So you're telling me that these people lurk in this thread for the sole purpose of making sure that 2hu, which is all over the goddamn internet at this point, doesn't get posted here?
I don't know what to say about that.
>>
>>14608388
Oh. Well that's too bad for them, because Momiji and Kagerou are both utterly wonderful.
>>
File: Satyros.png (676 KB, 726x1200) Image search: [Google]
Satyros.png
676 KB, 726x1200
>>14608401
They liked it, i think
>>
I'm afraid if I try to hug a monstergirl she'll disembowel me
>>
I want to introduce all of Wonderland's residents to the wonder that is Mega Holst milk
>>
>>14608403
Go away Tewi or I'll spank your butt.
>>
File: 1445813662722.png (912 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1445813662722.png
912 KB, 1500x1125
>>14608406
Agreed.
>>
>>14608400
It's not. It's just meant to make them salty on the off chance they see it and happen to be one of those individuals. Which i figure is actually pretty low.
>>14608405
They honestly probably just filter the threads. Was just something I happened to read quite a while ago in some other thread and it managed to stick.

>>14608415
>you will never punch tewi in her smug fucking face
>>
>>14608401
Reception was positive.
>>
>>14608408
Now, why would you ever be afraid of such a thing?
>>
>>14608397
Shit I don't know.
>>
File: Shadow wolf's spring comes now.jpg (1 MB, 1160x2040) Image search: [Google]
Shadow wolf's spring comes now.jpg
1 MB, 1160x2040
>>14608406
Breeding sex with the wolves in heat!
>>
>>14608031
>if a man and a woman with feelings for each other drink the wine their feelings won't be able to remain hidden
>monstergirl gets man drunk on satyrs wine hoping to find out he likes her
>he doesn't feel the same
Give me suffering.
>>
File: bunny shopkeep.jpg (37 KB, 278x289) Image search: [Google]
bunny shopkeep.jpg
37 KB, 278x289
>You will never have a wererabbit gf
>Wererabbit yuris will never happen
>>
>>14608363
>>14608388
I love 2hus. In fact it was searching through panda for non-H 2hu doujins that led me to MGE in the first place about 4-5 years ago.
>>
>>14608401
Her translation also has had overall one of the more positive recent profile reactions.
>>
>>14608427
ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID
NEVER THE BRIDE
>>
>>14608415
That's a Jiang-shi anon.
>>
>>14608422
I don't know. I'm just really afraid. I'd hug her, trembling in her arms waiting for the blow to come. I'd sink to the floor, still holding on to her, unable to say a word due to the pain, wondering why, she wouldn't answer me. Maybe it's the fear that an animal that can bite, will.
>>
>>14608426
Aww look at her! She's standing upright because she wants a treat!
>>
>>14608416
I love that picture. She looks so goddamn lovely and huggable.

>>14608426
Humans are scary!
>>
Can we have more French poodle Kobold this thread? I really liked those greentexts.
>>
>>14608429
>spoiler
You animal
>>
File: Amazonian Titania.jpg (771 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Amazonian Titania.jpg
771 KB, 700x1000
Uh-oh anon, it seems your trip to the Steppes will have to wait as the Amazons have launched a daring raid on your hometown and abducted you and other anons!

Luckily they don't consider you a threat (because you aren't) and have been given a fairly extensive leash, you can chat with any of the captors you want.

There's Amazonians of every main species but nothing of the sub-species in the camp.

Just don't strike up a conversation about Defenseless Village Z, that particular raid did not go well and they might become irate if you bring it up.
>>
>>14608429
>doujins
>Non-H
You see the problem here, right?
>>
>>14608462
So I heard you guys fucked up
Baddies all of you.
>>
>>14608462
What happened to Defenseless villa Z?
>>
>>14608462
No, I absolutely need to know about Defenseless Village Z now. Did they have to fight Goku?
>>
>>14608429
Huh, and I thought I was sorta oldfag with my 3.5 years of being aware of it.
>>
>>14608462
So, what IS the deal with airline food?
>>
>>14608462
These ropes cannot contain a force as strong as I!
I tear the rope and then get slammed by the Amazonian Oni who ties my tether back into place and holds me close to her so that I can't escape.
>>
>>14608462
I have no choice but to ask about Defenseless Village Z.
>>
>>14608462
Village Z?
>>
>>14608462
lol i herd u got fuckin reckt by village z, what a bunch of dumb sluts u should go back to being a man's fuck hole
>>
>>14608462
Is the Robot Devil hiding somewhere in this amazonian village? I need my fix.
>>
>>14608429
I always forget exh has a rather vast collection of non-h stuff.

I honestly wish I knew how I naturally wondered into this shit over 7 years ago before it transitioned into being aware of crabman's ancient stuff and taking off from there.
>>
>>14608462
I talk to the faggot with white hair who's obviously a god thing in disguise and help him sway the other men into enslaving our "captors" and proceed to take over the region. One tribe at a time. Then, the world!
>>
>>14608462
Ask to be taken to their leader. I'm a member of the Merchant's Guild, maybe I can convince her to let me and the others go in exchange for sending supply caravans to trade with them.
Also, my Hellhound wife is gonna be pissed with them if they keep me here.
>>
>>14608406
>Excellent tier
Kagerou
Yukari
Scarlets
Rumia
Wasabihime
Shinki
Dai-chan

>Awesome tier
Ran
Awoo
Combat Kiki
Yuyuko
Alice
Patchu
Letty

>Great tier
Useless kung-fu Ryu
Oni (x3)
Assorted lewd fairies
Gradient-hair Cumdumpster
Green Cumdumpster

>Remove tier
Miko
>>
>>14608462
Is Defenseless Village Z the reason there's no Amazonian Sub Spieces around?
If so that's really sad. And to make up for it I will offer myself up to the war chief as a trophy husband!
Lord knows she deserves to smile again after what happened at DVZ.
>>
File: 1449624894253.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1449624894253.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>14608031
>MFW I already love the concept of wine and monstergirls
>Especially grapesnake and red wines
>MFW Satyros comes out and references Bacchus, the most based Roman God
>MFW the goat pussy is giving me a massive thirst
She may actually usurp Kraken or Shoggoth from my top three. Just holy shit, KC.
>>
>>14608433
Now I'm reminded of that one story where a warrior Lizardman is friendzoned by some warrior dude she loved.
>>
File: YESYESYESYESYES.jpg (103 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
YESYESYESYESYES.jpg
103 KB, 450x318
>still no Phoenix MG
>>
File: BEM0476.jpg (170 KB, 956x536) Image search: [Google]
BEM0476.jpg
170 KB, 956x536
>>14608498
Goat girls working hard to make a name for themselves
>>
>>14608462

...But I'm from Defenseless Village Z, I was only in town to make a delivery.
>>
>>14608514
Just like that new hooker down the street.
>>
File: Ultra Rare Brown Kiki.jpg (198 KB, 737x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Rare Brown Kiki.jpg
198 KB, 737x1200
>>14608469
>>14608472
>>14608475
>>14608482
>>14608483
>>14608497
You all get a stern glare, tied down, and have your mouths gagged. There is some muttering about a "baldy" as they do this.

You are now property of the Amazon horde.

>>14608479
The Amazon Harpy keeps you for herself.

>>14608481
The Amazon Ogre takes over for the Oni later on and she keeps you for herself.

>>14608485
Tied down, slapped across the face, and then raped by the entire camp before being kept as a pet (not a husband) for sexual relief by the Amazon horde.

>>14608487
...Maybe.

>>14608490
Lilim Amazon thinks your naivety is cute and keeps you for herself. She continues to serve the Amazon horde as normal.

>>14608493
You are eventually ransomed / released back into your waifu's care when the Amazons speak with your proper (female) superior about supplies.

>>14608521
Amazon Kikimora handles your delivery, as she was the one who requested the delivery to time with the raid. She also keeps you for herself since you were a good delivery boy.
>>
>>14608462
Got any Strongfat Amazons?
>>
File: Hey kid, wanna buy a potion.png (302 KB, 800x1030) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid, wanna buy a potion.png
302 KB, 800x1030
Now that the Goblin King has passed away, the Goblins are probably looking for a suitable heir to the throne, a new Goblin King.

Would you be that heir?
>>
>>14608532
But I was just asking a legitimate question! I don't want to be part of the horde I want to be a trophy husband! I can cook, clean, and I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin I can be a great trophy husband for your war chief!
>>
>>14608545
>Would you be that heir?
Thats a lot to live up to anon, I don't think I'm worthy.
>>
>>14608545
Don't ask me to fill shoes NO ONE can possibly fill anon.
>>
>>14608549
>25
Christmas Cake, get out. A strong war chief would want a young man for her to use as much and however she'd please. Not some old goods.
>>
>>14608532
>Amazon Harpy
Good god, she must have some wicked and beautiful wings. Can't imagine how fast she can fly.
>>
>>14608557
Fine! I'll leave! But when I become a wizard I'll come back and rain hell upon your tribe!
>>
>>14608440
But monstergirls aren't animals. Why would they hurt you?
>>
Hey where's that nerd that greentexted about that Oni Bartender going under? Requesting seconds.
>>
i fucking hate centaurs
>>
I want to go on dates in public with Miia!

I want her help me get over the panic attacks i get when i go to crowded areas!
>>
>>14608510
There are a lot of famous monsters that KC hasn't done yet, but slowly we are getting them. Jiangshi, chaos monsters, kobold, satyros, they'd all been anticipated for quite a while themselves.
>>
>>14608532
Boo humbug to you ladies.
>>
>>14608532
>Property of the Amazon horde
Okay, I guess that's fine for now. But I hope they let me go pretty soon, because I really don't want to miss dinner with my Kitsune waifu. She said she's making something special tonight, and warned me not be late again.
>>
>>14608545
First I would need to learn how to do the magic dance.

Only by dancing the magic dance successfully can I hope to win over the shortstack Goblins.

One missed note or step and they'll gang-rape me and kick me out of the labyrinth.
>>
File: Unicron best grill.png (390 KB, 412x580) Image search: [Google]
Unicron best grill.png
390 KB, 412x580
>>14608549
You'll make a great husband to the Amazon Horde's healer when you get back to the main village.

Amazon Unicorn is going to love you.

Btw if you're still here brown edit anon can you brown a unicorn?
>>
>>14608532
>Ransomed
Anon, either they gave me back to her or they got fucked up. There's no ransoming a Hellhound's husband.

Seriously though, what kind of supplies do they need? I've got connections.

Also don't consider this part of my questions to them, but did they get wrecked by Krillin?
>>
>>14608510
>he'll do two girls for the one profile
>phoenix starts as cute little loli but slowly turns into a busty Ara Ara Nee-san type
>will work M.Mana in some way, either getting a lot, or running out will trigger her regeneration process
>>
File: Amazonian Horse Pussy.jpg (187 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Amazonian Horse Pussy.jpg
187 KB, 800x1000
>>14608590
Amazon Lilim would kick your waifu's ass anon.

Also defenseless village Z is a more...modern reference.

Honestly I don't know what you're complaining about, you're the only one who got to go free.
>>
>>14608602
I don't like not being taken seriously as a merchant. I can set up trade routes just as well as that Tanuki asshole who sucks up to our boss.
Fucking Nepotism is what it is, she should have never hired her niece.
Ah, Saitama then.
>>
>>14608589
I-Is she a kissless virgin too? If so I wouldn't mind having awkward virgin sex with her on our honeymoon.
>>
>>14608532
>Amazon Kikimora handles your delivery, as she was the one who requested the delivery to time with the raid. She also keeps you for herself since you were a good delivery boy.

While I'm flattered, I'm afraid I must decline; I lost service on the way to the delivery site and only got it back when I got there, at which point you all promptly crushed my phone before I could call my uncle back, whose calls I'd apparently missed.

So I gotta go back and tell him I'm alright- That bald uncle of mine does worry when I go on these long trips...
>>
>>14608577
I want to make honey butter with a Lamia.
>>
What if a tanuki entered into a partnership with a medusa and her husband?
She could get the medusa to petrify her husband and turn him into a statue, then sell him as artwork and split the profits.
Then, once the petrification wears off, the medusa's husband can sneak away from his "new owner" and return, only to repeat the process again.

It's the ultimate con.
>>
File: 1452224406182.png (402 KB, 850x1129) Image search: [Google]
1452224406182.png
402 KB, 850x1129
>>14608624
Amazonian Kikimora does not see your "threat" as valid since you weren't competent enough to say which village your uncle is from.

Amazonian Kikimora is also very thorough and knows that even if you had said you were from "that" village you'd be lying.

Amazonian Kikimora is very good at her jobs.
>>
>>14608462
Late to the party but I'll call out the leader to fight one on one for my freedom and the freedom of the others. And if you dismiss me, I'll call you out on the laws of the jungle and demand a fight!
>>
File: 153895640564.png (350 KB, 1100x1166) Image search: [Google]
153895640564.png
350 KB, 1100x1166
>>14608641
Hmm, don't see why not.
>>
>>14607996
Will this be continued?

Oni bartender needs more love. That's another one to add to the sketch list.
I'm gonna need a bigger list.
>>
>>14608641
Except they'd recognize the statue at some point in the future unless you hid from every purchaser.
>>
>>14608498
What would Satyros milk taste like?
>>
>>14608655
Face alteration magic. Alternatively, very good makeup.
It's either that, or bring in more people to be the statue. And that just means splitting the profit more.
>>
File: Russalina Crowe.jpg (605 KB, 1000x1128) Image search: [Google]
Russalina Crowe.jpg
605 KB, 1000x1128
>>14608649
You get your ass beat.

The Amazonian Fairy mends your wounds and keeps you for herself.
>>
>>14608662
probably white wine.
>>
>>14608662
Baileys Irish Creamer
>>
>>14608467
No? What do you think a doujin is? Doujinshi just means "Self-Published" or "Fan Work". Sure porn-comics are the norm, but there's plenty of Non-H ones. Also Doujin Music is a thing.
>>
>>14608654
I want to see it get continued as well.
>That's another one to add to the sketch list.
Oh my.
>I'm gonna need a bigger list.
If you don't mind me being a nosy faggot, what is on your sketch list?
>>
>>14608666
Why not make it permanent if you'll use other people then satan.
>>
>>14608673
Will she make me drink it from a shoe?
>>
>>14608675
Heck, so is "doujin game" for that matter.
>>
>>14608681
I've been assured it's the best way to do it.
>>
>>14608026
2cute
>>
>>14608654
I'm considering it, but I think I'd rather just type it up & post it on my pastebin. Cold weather and a cold really sucks the life out of you.
>>
>>14608677
Because you can't punish statues. I mean, sure they can't move, but they're not exactly feeling eternal pain in there. They might be frozen in stasis or slumber, or considering how the MGE-verse works, experiencing a neverending orgasm while they're turned to stone.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>14608696
Sounds like you need a warm hug.
>>
>>14608676
Nothing wrong with asking questions mang, no worries. Focusing on Jabberwock guy's commission so I wont get back to this for a couple more days tho.

-lewd for hyphen
-librarian wock
-grapesnake, although i've forgotten the details.
-katawa pharaoh
-battle kiki
-soviet jinko maid
-oni bartender

No promises on the order but this is the gist of it.

>>14608696
Understandable, it is getting cold isn't it?
Which writefriend are you btw? I remember reading the first part but I'm terrible with names.
>>
>>14608712
Nice to see you Snibako, and those ideas sound excellent so I can't wait to see how you draw them.
>>
File: 1449054754974.png (763 KB, 1280x1182) Image search: [Google]
1449054754974.png
763 KB, 1280x1182
>>14608702
Some warm hellhound cuddles would be amazing
>Big, red-hot body
>Cozy, fluffy fur
>Huge paws wrapped around me
>Sinking into her soft curves
>Her heartbeat soothing me to sleep
>>
File: Goatpussy.jpg (489 KB, 1268x1334) Image search: [Google]
Goatpussy.jpg
489 KB, 1268x1334
>>14608662
Well, as the guy you originally responded to, I'd say based on personal headcanon that Satyros milk would be thick, creamy and strongly pungent with almond and chestnut undertones that play across your palate like a fortifying ale.

It'd be an acquired taste for sure, but being as Satyros are girls who probably like to experiment they'd be more than willing to let you use their breast milk as a liquer similar to Bailey's Irish Creamer. Or for nourishment as she nurses you with a handjob before pouring some wine onto your rock hard cock and slurping at it noisily, giving you a smug smile as it collects on your testes and she pops them into her mouth, sucking.

Telling you she wants your creme inside of her.
>>
>>14608718
I want an oppai loli hellhound to hug as I got to sleep on a snowy night much light the one I'm having.
>>
>>14608712
It's 8 degrees and snowing out (was negative all day), and I've been fighting a cold for over a week (not helped by suffering chronic sinus inflammation)
Here's my pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Dramanon
>>
>>14608712
What monstergirl is the lewd for Hyphen? Is it his phoenix?

I hope it's his phoenix.
>>
So there are girls with the best blowjob, girls with the best handjob, girls with the best tailjob, and girls with the best pussyjob, but is there a girl with the best jobjob? A girl that delivers the pinnacle of erotic employment?
>>
>>14608721
>Satyros milk would be thick, creamy and strongly pungent with almond and chestnut undertones that play across your palate like a fortifying ale
Delicious. Its sounds like it'd also go well in a nice cup of hot cocoa.
>your Satyros onee-san will never add a secret creme ingredient to your hot chocolate and other things she makes for you
>>
>>14608716
Thanks man, y-you too

>>14608725
Thanks for linking, and yikes that's rough. Hope you feel better soon dude.

>>14608727
Nah, sorry m8 although she's a cute too. It's Sofia http://imgur.com/a/tJqON (nsfw).
>>
>>14608727
Not him, but Hyphen needs to draw his Phoenix with some damn clothes on at some point.
>>
>>14608712
What kind of Grapesnake? Is it Abossphis?

She deserves Art so badly.
>>
>>14608725
Glad to know you're not all the way dead Dram.
Feel better soon famboni.
>>
>>14608718
Only now I realized that that's by the same artist that drew that Khepri WIP and loli foxgirl here not too long ago.
>>
>>14608462
I roll to intimidate by telling them the Confederation of Hathor states will be looking for me as I am a high ranking priest sent on a diplomatic mission to the native tribes of the Steppes and that I demand release.
Failing that I attempt to get the potion of extreme lactation I keep on my person at all times down the throat of my rapist.
>>
File: 1428528036462.jpg (92 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1428528036462.jpg
92 KB, 620x877
>>14608753
I never really die, I type a crapload of the greentext imagine spots here, I just rarely ever get inspired enough to write-write. Satyrs just sparked me playing around with Oni bartenders again.
And thanks.
>>
>>14608462
Time to enact a clever plan and lure in an amazonian jinko I can pat the head of.
>>
File: 1448259246196.jpg (94 KB, 700x670) Image search: [Google]
1448259246196.jpg
94 KB, 700x670
>>14608760
It's easier than you'd think, anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 255

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.