[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: uesakyu1200.jpg (820 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
uesakyu1200.jpg
820 KB, 1200x900
Previous Thread: >>14585350

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide. Use the archive. Avoid the word "average" when talking about size.

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTnbYHuR
>>
Reposting my questions in the previous thread:

1. I'm about to order from nls for thr first time and for those of us who live with other people in the house who are nosy, would it be possible for me to utilize Amazon locker? If not, how can I get them to send my goods to a local FedEx or UPS for pickup?

2. What are the differences between Peace's, Pepees and Toucan? Those are the three lubes that I'm considering right now.

3. How long can shipping take if I live in southern California?
>>
File: tsurupeta_soft.jpg (82 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
tsurupeta_soft.jpg
82 KB, 416x600
>>14600359
Pic related is safe for importing to the UK with the box? Really? Did that one Canadian guy only get v& because the box had explicit loli art? Makes me worry about Rina's postcard now.
>>
File: thispear.png (3 KB, 324x38) Image search: [Google]
thispear.png
3 KB, 324x38
>https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTnbYHuR
>>
Hello, /ona/. I made a small survey to help us with the guide. It'll include asking some questions like your country and what you think of its laws, to help understand if certain anons in one region are generally happy or unhappy with the services their government gives them. Things like postal work and, well, general happiness.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lox7X3s_R27I4r-j75z6zG1Ok4YHZpBhMRelbeRkhKc/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>14602169
Strange. New link time. This one will no longer expire.

https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTmMFX2b
>>
>>14602143
>other people in the house who are nosy
I don't understand this. It's a pretty severe invasion of privacy to open someone else's mail.
>>
So I did something crazy this morning. I was having a nice cozy morning fap in bed, playing with my pre when I decided just for shits and giggles to see how far I could insert without using any lube other than what was dripping out of my dick. The answer? All the way.It didn't actually feel that much different from using a tiny amount of Onatsuyu, but still.

Thank you based Pygeum.
>>
>>14602205
This post gave me a boner.
>>
>>14602183
They don't have to actually open it to cause problems. Something like "rubber toy" on the customs declaration or even an address not in the US can cause questions. If you're going full sperg even them seeing a box can evoke an uncomfortable "what did you get?"

>>14602143
1: No, you're not going to be able to use Amazon locker or other locations for holds because you're not ordering from those (shipping) companies. If you order RSAL and no one's home to sign USPS (who delivers *SAL packages) will just leave a slip with your name on it, but that becoms unlikely with multiple people around and then you have to explain the note maybe. You might consider a PO Box for this and other transactions if you have any concern about package or mail privacy. They're pretty cheap.

3: Anywhere from two days to three weeks depending on shipping method and luck. The holidays are over so insanely long shipping times should be done with, but SAL is still slow, bear that in mind. In order of shipping times *SAL>EMS>DHL, decide what your wallet and your patience can endure.
>>
>>14602143
Ignore my previous, deleted reply. I fucked up.

>I'm about to order from nls for thr first time and for those of us who live with other people in the house who are nosy, would it be possible for me to utilize Amazon locker? If not, how can I get them to send my goods to a local FedEx or UPS for pickup?
Most likely not. It is illegal to open a package, knowing that it is not designated to be yours, without good cause or through accident(such as life-threatening material being received). That law will vary throughout each state and country. Opening shit just because it's in a box is negligence.

>What are the differences between Peace's, Pepees and Toucan? Those are the three lubes that I'm considering right now.
Thickness. This also involves the possible addition of additives such as thickening agents. This will affect how you feel with the hole.

>How long can shipping take if I live in southern California?
That depends on the shipping carrier and your local postage operations. The shipping carrier will just take goods from one location to another, be it internationally or domestically through to various post centers. Your local postage operations will then deliver it to you, and that will also take time. You have things like DHL, EMS, USPS and other non-standard companies working to get things delivered. You have customs and border security, as well as holidays and important dates to compete with, so that may take some time too.
>>
I know you people consider Tenga the apple of onaholes, but what is your opinion on the flip-holes?

I'm probably getting a Meiki Maria Ozawa though, but them comments over the webs are making me doubt my judgement
>>
>>14602300
From what I've read about the flip hole, you're really paying for the conveniance of cleaning, but you could get a better onahole for the sensations for 3 times cheaper
>>
>>14602209
I even forgot to mention the best part: I didn't just insert it with my pre, I finished the session with it. No spit, no nothing, just me, sticky bodily fluids and my own body heat. Quite the unexpected development, that.

>>14602300
Flipholes are marginally easier to clean than close-ended onas but don't feel spectacular and are noisy to boot. I still consider them better than fleshlights in terms of sensation, but I wouldn't buy another knowing the alternatives. The Real lube that came with them was kind of nice if memory serves though.

In short, Apple continues to be an apt comparison; you can do as well or better with the same amount of money or less.
>>
>>14602300
I got a Meiki 005 and a Lolinco as my first purchase over a year ago. I still use Lolinco now, but never the Meiki. The layers started to separate on it and the middle layer tore on the 005. My Lolinco has a very small tear, but other than that it's perfect. I prefer the Lolinco in every way, with its tightness and feel. The Meiki felt great while it lasted, so it's worth a try if you want to try soft holes and have cash to burn. Just be very careful with it, especially be gentle while drying it.
>>
File: fork.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
fork.png
830 KB, 792x792
Should i go with a Tsurupeta Soft (http://en-nls.com/pict2-31554-9999) or a Rina (http://en-nls.com/pict1-32977?c2=9999) to go along with a VA: A (http://en-nls.com/pict1-38906?c2=9999)? Also, are all of these holes safe to bring into the UK with their boxes?
>>
File: White Flour.jpg (54 KB, 334x600) Image search: [Google]
White Flour.jpg
54 KB, 334x600
Powdering related. Can i do with regular wheat flour ? Does it have to be corn ?
>>
>>14602205
How long have you been using pygeum? Some days I have insane amounts of pre like this, but lately I haven't had much.

I drink 3-4 liters of water a day so I doubt hydration is an issue.
>>
>>14602359
Any kind of powder works. If you're rich, coat holes in cocaine. Go ahead and coat holes in drywall, salt, and even silt.
>>
>>14602361
I've been back on for four days and I did have a fair share of fluids yesterday, probably in the same ballpark you quoted. I'd been off for a good two weeks before that which does seem to matter though as I've noticed the body seems to become partially immune to this sort of thing if you're on it all the time. Biology does matter too and once I'm worked up I have a fair share of pre anyway, so it's really hard to say why one person gets better results than another. Additionally, the particular product I use is a combination of Saw Palmetto and Pygeum; I've never even tried anything else since it works so well, that probably matters too.
>>
Is Onatsuyu safe for anal?
>>
>>14602074
Damn I want a onahole but there is no way I could keep it hidden from roommate
>>
>>14602359
You can buy generic talc for cheap in most supermarkets and pharmacies.
>>
>>14602420
Yes i put it up my ass often.

Praise Toucan.
>>
From the previous thread:
Normal Rina or big Rina for a 15/16 cm dick? (roughly 6 inches)
>>
So I found this website that sells Chinese crap called Wish, but they also have Onaholes(even hips and dolls haha). How bad of an idea do you think it is to order something from them?
>>
>>14602937
https://www.wish.com/c/5677c4cf5f207b2e1352c359

Particularly thinking of that because it looks like the mouth of truth.
>>
Hey guys, I'm thinking of finally going to a sex shop near me and getting my first onahole. The only question I have is about cleanup. What's the preferred method washing and drying?
>>
File: grasping woman.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
grasping woman.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>14602359
I mean Corny rhymes with Horny.
>>
Got the cheap ass j-list ice fairy hole, and its pretty fucking good so far, also should i use the questionable lube that comes with it.
>>
is lube essential? i dont feel like ordering /importing lube..
>>
>>14603152
It's absolutely necessary. You could get some good stuff off of Amazon depending on where you live.
>>
Just out of curiosity, out of these holes, which hole would you recommend should I get only one and do you guys have experience with these?

https://www.toydemon.com/daisyuki-hold-japanese-onahole
R-20 Puni

https://www.toydemon.com/campus-life-tidy-type-masturbator

https://www.toydemon.com/after-school-girl-volleyball-masturbator

https://www.toydemon.com/campus-life-athlete-type-masturbator
>>
File: DED.png (2 KB, 659x98) Image search: [Google]
DED.png
2 KB, 659x98
Is this the end? Should i pack my shit and run?
>>
>>14602359
This actually makes me wonder: could you powder holes with icing sugar??? Then your holes would taste sweet. Any anons know of any health risks of doing this?
>>
File: kiwami.jpg (44 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
kiwami.jpg
44 KB, 500x378
Is there a hip that's heavier/bigger (7kg, etc) than the Kiwami but also better? I'm not too sure.
>>
>>14602300
>Tenga the apple of onaholes
wew meme lad
>>
Can someone please link me to the toucan lube on NLS

I'm on a phone and I can't access a computer

Please help a nigga out
>>
>>14604006
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40767
>>
>>14603152
Yeah, even if it's something as basic and locally available as KY. /ona/ recommends ONATSUYU™ lubricant, but basically anything not oil based that lets you put your dick in will do.
>>
>>14603998
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42141?c2=12001014

Weighs in at almost 10kg. However, we already had an anon with problems regarding bones and hips. The bone material was only covered with such a thin layer of material that a single unlubed graze caused it to tear and open up a cavity into the bone layer. Material-wise, you're not going to get a denser medium for the same amount of elasticity, so expect anything with the same mold volume to have the same or lighter weight. If you want to go for mass, Kiwami, the overpriced Athlete, Virgin Love and Hot Power's own hip are all fairly even contenders. I'm not too sure about what your mean by "better".

If you want more mass and volume, get a torso. If you want volume alone, there's a lot to choose from.

>>14603802
>health risks
It's just fine sugar. What kind of health risks are you thinking of? You're not going to eat and snort spoonfuls of icing sugar, so there is barely any danger. You might as well just drink an energy drink if you're going to lick sugar coated plastic pussy.

Don't forget to restore your oral pH levels and maintain a healthy diet.
>>
Is Oyatsuyu safe for anal?
>>
How many onaholes do you guys have?

I just bought my first one a little over a month ago and now I have three. I feel like I'm falling down a slippery slope where I just have to try out every onahole that gets a good review.
>>
>>14604328
Five. The only one I regret getting is the Melty Pussy. Holy shit is it terrible.
>>
>>14603802
If you didn't clean and dry it properly afterwards you'd have an increased chance of something growing in it, but otherwise, no.
>>
I love onaholes. They made my frenulum strong and elastic as fuck.
>>
>>14604328
What's even worse is that I have now started adding shit like figures to my orders

I don't think I can ever become normal again
>>
>>14604328
I know this feeling. I have like 10 right now and have 6 on the way. Kill me. Also have a figure of Shinobu on order...
>>
File: nomnomnom.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
nomnomnom.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>14604489
>visits 4chan
>think he's normal to begin with
Lovely banter, keep em coming.
>>
For anyone taking lecithin supplements, which brand would you recommend?
I remember something about soy and sunflower but I have no idea what they mean.
>>
The only jap lube I have available is Tenga red, is it good enough?
>>
>>14604328
one (or two if counting broken ones) because I'm using it for avoiding making mess instead of for main stimulation.
>>
>>14603338
T'as des nouvelles ? T'as commandé un produit avec un packaging loli ? ( c'est totalement interdit en France :/)
>>
>>14603998
>France

I hope you had loli packages removed. France is UK/AUS tier, you'll be a registered sex offender for possession of CP.
>>
What's an easy alternative to buying water lube that's not spit or cornstarch
>>
>>14603998
Yup, I'm gonna save up so I can get one.
http://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/
>>
There's no onaholes in my local shops whatsoever so I'm going with the safest route and importing a Julia+ from wanta. I can barely hold it in my pants.
>>
>>14605364
>wanta

Why

They're two to three times as expensive as JP import
>>
>>14605380
Because I don't want my shit stuck in customs and the delivery taking weeks. This way VAT is covered, there's no import tax and delivery time is sensible.
>>
If you faggots continue frogging this thread up I'm just gonna start reporting
>>
>>14604937
I've bought this : http://en-nls.com/pict1-34007?c2=19001017 and this : http://en-nls.com/pict1-39305 on NLS. I didn't bother to ask for package removal.
To me there's no loli/CP content on these packages, am I wrong ?
>>
>>14605393
clearly underage, enjoy your apartment being searched by the police
>>
>>14605395
Amazon EMS
>>
>>14605399
:D

I think it would be interesting to add an importation statistic/report part in the guide. Mainly for countries with strick laws.

Object | Package removed ? | Country | Shop |
>>
>>14605408
I bought on NLS and didn't removed the package, will see !
>>
>>14605393
Yeah no, that second image won't get through. Better go to your parents RIGHT NOW and tell them that you have ordered loli sex toys, otherwise they might think that you're some CP pedo when the police rings the bell
>>
>>14605413
did the same a long time ago all was ok, i think they really don't give a shit...
>>
>>14605428
Yeah seems like it. I hope so !

Detention of lolicon can result in 5 years of prison and a fine of 75 000€

This is so out of proportion. I wonder if it has been ever applied.
>>
>>14605448
Doddler is the only person who I've ever heard of actually getting in trouble for it, so presumably the odds are pretty low.
>>
File: please_respond.jpg (36 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
please_respond.jpg
36 KB, 278x278
>>14602351
>>
>>14605476
>Doddler
Can you give a link so I have a little more information on this please ?
>>
>>14605512
Just get Rina big. Rina if you're poor, you can't go wrong with rina.
>>
>>14605492
wait why did this get deleted

>>14605512
>should i get X or Y or Z
up to you
>are they safe for UK
No. I sweated balls bringing the rina into Australia and im about to have a go with the VA:A.
>>
>>14605448
Source on those stats?
If I had my old job, I'd make 75k Euros in about 25 years, so gg.

>>14605476
In Doddler's case the penalty wasn't too severe, it's those nutjubs from the local news who made a global shitstorm about it.

To frenchfag - try to relax, customs sometimes sit on it for a few days and send it later or they might simply ask for VAT without even opening it.
Either way, tell us how it went.
>>
>>14605524
I can't find any articles about people getting v& for onaholes in the UK, just one guy with h-manga. Should I not risk it and get them to remove the packaging and the Rina postcard?
>>
>>14605538
If you want the packaging, tell them to remove it and wrap it in brown paper and put it at the bottom of the package. They opened my package with a rina, ubu virgin and seventeen evo soft. But the packaging was wrapped up at the bottom so they let it through.
>>
>>14605538
On the one hand, the odds are really, really low that anything will ever happen.

On the other hand, it's never, ever worth the possible penalty just for a picture.
>>
>>14605524
Ausfag? Have you ever ordered anything from lovemerci.com.au by any chance? I'm not sure if they're still alive.
>>
>>14605537
French law : http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do;jsessionid=D865B9E2E6C15A1121DA404286219C75.tpdjo03v_2?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006070719&idArticle=LEGIARTI000027811131&dateTexte=20130826&categorieLien=id#LEGIARTI000027811131

>To frenchfag - try to relax, customs sometimes sit on it for a few days and send it later or they might simply ask for VAT without even opening it.
Either way, tell us how it went.

I don't think I've bought items with sensistive packaging but there a slight chance.

Also custom might just seize the item and that's all.

Will keep you updated.
>>
File: ざわ‥.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ざわ‥.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
>>14605553
>>14605558
>the packaging was wrapped up at the bottom so they let it through
Sounds sketchy. I'd have to be really specific with my directions. It's a gamble.
>>
>>14605565
> Have you ever ordered anything from lovemerci.com.au by any chance?

No. I've only ordered from en-nls,bad dragon and lovehoney.com.au. May give otonajp a try one day if i see something that en-nls doesnt have.

>>14605581
En-nls actually recommended it to me when i asked them how i can get the packaging without it showing. Apparently they do it very often. Just tell them to "remove the packaging, wrap it in non transparent paper and include it at the bottom of the box".
>>
>>14605587
How does being at the bottom of the box help? Wouldn't customs take everything out of the box to inspect it, revealing what's underneath?
>>
>>14605618
well no it doesnt help, it can be anywhere in the box. But its already been through the xray, and they very obviously see its pieces of cardboard, so when they see it tightly wrapped in brown paper, they didnt bother taking it apart. Unless of course, they took it apart, didnt give a shit and put it back together equally as tightly.
>>
>>14604937
Think you replied to the wrong post there buddy.
>>
>>14604154
Thanks, by better I mean in terms of the material quality / the texture and realism of the internal canal and the design of the exterior. I've checked out the Sultry and thought the exterior design was kind of poor and didn't have a good shape. The canals look pretty realistic though. Can't tell how the material is meant to feel. Any idea?
>>
>>14605198
Jesus, I wouldn't call that life size. it looks too fucking huge, like having sex with a giant woman.
>>
>>14602300
I had one, there's a a lot of stimulation but feels like it's too much and no enough realistic.
There's a lot of patern and the material is hard compared to onahole.

It's easier to clean though
>>
>>14604989
What could be easier than buying a damn bottle of lube?
>>
File: cat ishyddt.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cat ishyddt.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
Motherucking customs wrote "Erotic tools" on my package again. Even worse, it is much more noticeable than before.

>mfw
>>
>>14605970
What country broseph?
>>
>>14605970
Not cool :/

Which country ?
>>
>>14605994
>>14605996
Czech
>>
File: Yuuko_Desk.jpg (71 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko_Desk.jpg
71 KB, 500x540
>>14605624
This sounds safe enough, but I'm still nervous, Anon. Not sure wat do.
>>
>>14605791
Or just having sex with a woman with a big round ass.
>>
>>14605409
>>14605996
>:D
>:/
Who let the newfag in?
>>
Are hips really a step up from sleeves or am I going to be happier with a sleeve?

I can see how fondling the butt gets interesting and shit, but if the internals are shittier I might not appreciate it enough.

Examples of hips I'm interested on are:

Meiki Cherry 2
Meiki Cherry Evolution
Meiki Half Hera
Meiki Kourin
Gokujo Namagoshi
>>
>>14606066
and a horse vagina
>>
>>14606445
If you are ready to spend the money I would recommend the Cherry 2. Not the new $200+ one but the cheaper one. I have the smaller Cherry and it is awesome. Really good texture, relatively easy to clean, and it's the perfect weight to use in any manor. Hands free or whatever you'd like. It's pretty diverse.
>>
What is the best hole for just lubing and putting on your dick while you are masturbating?
>>
File: carl.png (14 KB, 810x260) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
14 KB, 810x260
>>14605198
I emailed the site owner about this. Me, and a few other anons have asked for pictures of internals and the anon that had the hip itself never came back with a decent reply, or an image for that fact. Well, do know that the insides are all smooth, and people apparently prefer it that way. 12 inches long and ample enough, even for the well endowed. Nice, speedy emails.

Will include in the guide.
>>
File: dandy1.gif (287 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dandy1.gif
287 KB, 500x281
Hips with big, realistic cheeks? Hips that aren't that 90 lb monstrosity?
>>
>>14606066
Seriously look at that vagina. It's insanely large, like fucking an ogre lady.
>>
>>14607693
> fucking an ogre lady.

So you're saying her pussy has layers? Fucking that'd make you feel like an all-star.
>>
>>14606445
I would rec these three. The first two from personal experience. Depends on what you want. (From lightest to heaviest)

The material on the exterior of the Nippori The Real Vagina is more realistic I feel, the way it moves and feels etc but I wish it was larger and the internals a bit more realistic like the new Gokujo. A mix of the Gokujo's internals, Kiwami's size/weight and the Nippori Real's material would be the perfect hip.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43653?c2=12001014
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43104?c2=12001014
http://en-nls.com/pict1-41505?c2=12001014
>>
>>14607714
Hey now..

You're a cockstar..

Go on, get laid.
>>
File: hole.png (101 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
hole.png
101 KB, 540x534
How do you store and hide your onaholes?

Is there any way to hide in the open?

Does anybody hide theirs in a jar of pickles or something similar?
>>
>>14608294
Live by yourself. That's always worked for me.
>>
How do I make cleaning my onahole feel like less of a chore?
>>
>>14608364
Get your mom to do it.
>>
>>14608364
Cleaning is for losers. Tell your cock to man up and get back in there.
>>
>>14606009
weigh the risk yourself. Overall it's still a gamble. If you somehow get the combined odds of: "customs opened your package" + "Ripped open your brown package inside despite it showing as cardboard on xray" + "the customs worker was anally retentive enough to report it" + "The manager gave enough of a shit to tell the police" + "The police gives enough of a shit to act on it", then you're going to court and possibly jail. The odds are astronomically low, but if it happens youre fucked. its all probability.
>>
So when using a USB charger, how long do you guys usually leave it your holes?
>>
File: DSCN4071.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4071.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1200
>>14608364
Pretend that your onahole will get pregnant if you don't clean it out...and if it does it'll divorce you and make you pay for child support.

Just now this also came to mind. Too bad that this would be entirely impractical.
>>
>>14607102
>Hi sir
>No "Re: xxx"
>Name:President

This email makes me physically cringe
>>
>>14608461
15 minutes or so, and that's after the 15 minute pre-warming period. But then again, my warmer is a piece of shit, and the Venus Real is 2 lbs of rubber.
>>
>>14608473
>Just now this also came to mind. Too bad that this would be entirely impractical.
Not exactly. If you've heard of the Washlet (but since this is /jp/, you probably have), they sell portable versions.

http://www.amazon.com/TOTO-Travel-Handy-Washlet-YEW350-WH/dp/B005FDJ8SM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452572501&sr=8-1&keywords=portable+washlet
>>
>>14608486
Is this your warmer by any chance?

https://jlist.com/omo515
>>
File: Potato2.gif (3 MB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
Potato2.gif
3 MB, 380x214
>>14608486
"Shit, I'm horny."
*warms and waits 15 minutes while meditating to maintain boner focus*
>>
>>14608561
I think so, but aren't all of them pink and dildo-like? I just got the first thing I saw on Amazon that qualified for Prime shipping.
>>
>>14608511
I actually totally forgot that this existed. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>14605970
>Erotic tools
I never thought of that before.
>>
>going to Japan with my normalfag friends in a week

what's a good excuse to sneak off and buy some onaholes while i'm over there. i live in australia so i've always been hell wary of importing so i'd rather just buy it and get rid of all the packaging myself
>>
>>14609222
"Hey, I'm going to a soapland to bang a slant whore. Be back in a hour."

But they'll probably wanna go with you, so I guess not.
>>
>>14609222

You see, I'm into masturbating, so I'm going to go and buy toys depicting vaginas and also I will buy some pussy scented lubricants, want to come along?
>>
>>14609222
>"Hey, i've always been into japanese cosmetics. Now that i'm in Nippon i just have to got make myself look beatiful. Someone want to tag along?"
>"yo anon thats gay, have fun with yourself!"
Go grab some pussy and a massage so people notice you smell diffrent.
>>
>>14608562
The urge to start fapping during that wait is stifling.
>>
>>14609222
>"oi cunt wanna go smash some japanese lebos?" "nah i'm good mate"
>>
>>14609222
Went to Japan last month with my normalfag friend.
>last day back in tokyo
>just got back from eating
>"I'm going out, I'm still hungry"
>"where too?
>"just down the street"
>come back an hour and a half later with bags of stuff
>"where did you go?"
>"did some shopping, got you something too"

He didn't pry any further.
I told him I got some tea cups and other random shit for other friends and family. which I did. A lot of stuff was completely wrapped in paper so my onaholes blended in in discreetly. I went to M's in Akihabara they put your stuff in unmarked white bags. I removed the boxes when he went down to the bar later.
>>
Are there any full body vore onaholes? Asking for my friends dog.
>>
>>14609624
Go buy a large amount of strong bubble wrap and rubber sheeting. Glue the bubble wrap inside a tube of rubber. Lube it up and slide in while rubbing your cock against the bubble wrap.
>>
File: Esty.jpg (45 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
Esty.jpg
45 KB, 400x398
>>14609222
Why are they your friends if you feel the need to hide this from them? True friends share their onaholes with one another.
>>
>>14608294
I just put them in a drawer in my room. No one steps foot in my room without my permission, so I never bothered with a lockbox or anything.
>>
So, did Frenchfag get v& or what?
>>
File: k-on_ona.jpg (134 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
k-on_ona.jpg
134 KB, 400x300
Does Japan not like Ritsu?
>>
File: FBEQmlI.jpg (82 KB, 735x1024) Image search: [Google]
FBEQmlI.jpg
82 KB, 735x1024
Hi everyone,

I need to replace my old R-20 since I somehow managed to RIP AND TEAR it while using it. Also, maybe sticking it in between the ribs of my radioator to warm it up wasn't the smartest idea ever.

Any recommendations?

The problem with most holes is the size, I don't fully fit into the R-20 but it's the biggest hole I found back when I was buying it.
Maybe something with 16 or 17cm tunnel length would be great.

I would really appreciate some recommendations.

PS: I don't want to get another R-20. The hole is nice and all, but maybe a new texture would be cool to experience.
>>
>>14609794
Rina big.
>>
>>14609809
>Rina big.

Thanks! Gonna check it out.
>>
>>14609783
Or Mugi?
>>
>>14609222
"I've been learning Japanese lately and I wanted to pick up some manga in Akiba while I have the chance."
>>
>>14608459
This. If, by chance, they do open the packed cardboard, its even worse for you because you made an active attempt to hide importing naked loli pictures.
>>
>>14609929
Then should I just get them to remove the packaging just in case? Is that what most of you do? I emailed NLS about packing the packaging more discreetly, so I'll see what they say.
>>
>>14609954
If importing, I tend to remove the packages. If you buy locally off Amazon at mark up prices you might be able to get it with packaging if you really want it.
>>
>>14609913
>>14609640
>>14609608
>>14609488
>>14609438
>>14609333
>>14609235

thank you friends I am on my way to banging some fake Japanese vag

also quick question, is it hard to remove the labels off lube? Onatsuyu seems to get shilled a lot here but I'm considering just using some lube from home or buying a brand with plain packaging (goddamnit Japan why you gotta put anime tiddays on everything)
>>
File: related.png (246 KB, 893x255) Image search: [Google]
related.png
246 KB, 893x255
Th-Thanks, Amazon.
>>
>>14609970
If your friend asks you what it is, tell them it's a japanese drink. If they drink it and get angry at you, they're both gullible enough to fall for such an obvious trick and worthless as a friend for getting genuinely mad over something like that. This is all assuming your mates are aussies too and can handle the bantz.

A mate shouldnt judge you for that shit anyway
>>
File: Through_dick_unity.png (10 KB, 678x472) Image search: [Google]
Through_dick_unity.png
10 KB, 678x472
>>14609970
Being straight up with your friends about your hobby brings you closer to them. Embrace it.
>>
>>14609970
Easy as fuck to remove if you just hold the bottle under water and let it soak a bit
>>
>>14610013
>>14610021
>>14610029

Nah I'm pretty cool with my friends seeing I bought that shit but it's more of a case of me being overly paranoid of some custom officer going HAM on me on the return flight cos anime tits (even though the chance of that happening is astronomically low; I just worry a lot like that)

it's cos one time my suitcase was busted open for an inspection for whatever reason on a trip to the States
>>
>>14610051
those tits on onatsuyu are huge though, like that's clearly not even close to loli territory
>>
>>14610051
Thats just the states mate. Theyre bonkers over there over there cos of the 911 double kill.

if they check your bag, tell the customs officer its lube for masturbation like, 99% of the time theyll just laugh it off and let it through.
>>
>>14610051
Completely unrelated

How did the nipponese react to you in akiba? I hear they're still relatively nationalistic
>>
>>14610072
>in a week

ignore me I'm retarded

Either way please give us status reports on your japanese onahole shopping experience once you're there
>>
>>14610088

I will. I think I'll probably just grab one of two Toy Hearts onaholes (looking at a loli one and maybe R20) since I'm not looking to break the bank and I'd rather spend more money on other things; but I'll see if anything jumps out at me when I'm there.
>>
>>14610153
Thanks anon, really interested in communication with the shop's staff and how they react to dirty gaijins buying precious onaholes
>>
>>14609783
Those holes are really shit actually.
>>14609828
http://en-nls.com/pict2-26987-9999?c2=9999
These are probably shit too, however if you don't compare them to normal onaholes, but rather to other sleeves, then they might be OK.

Also this thread has now people who have friends, they travel abroad with said friends, yet THEY call the friends "normalfags".
I'm definitely unsure how to feel.
>>
>>14610501
Speaking of character onaholes, has anyone tried the Gochiusa ones?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 636x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 636x406
Quick question: what's the difference between a fleshlight and a onahole? How exactly are they different?
>>
>>14610698
Onholes usually have two materials so the outside feels much different from the inside also onahole are smaller and don't have some wonky suction apparatus. The flesh light has a hole on both ends but most onahole only have one hole which makes them a little easier to clean.

I hated my old flesh light, it was way too much work to get to the bathroom for cleaning unnoticed, did not warm up easily, and over all was just an awkward beast of a thing. Comparatively onaholes are easier to use and more fun, you just need to be careful with them because they can get ripped easy.
>>
>>14610698
Since there are so many onaholes from different companies, this is a difficult question to answer.

Fleshlights are open-ended, huge, and rely on the case to provide suction. They start at around $65. If nothing else, they are incredibly durable.
>>
>>14609986
Is this stuff all for bigger loads? What results have you noticed?
>>
>hairy as fuck
>hair always covered in lube after the deed
Damn sandnigger genes. I should just shave but it's so annoying and hard.
>>
>>14611164
no it isn't

hop in the shower and rub a razor over your dick
>>
>>14611169
I'd rather not bleed to death.
>>
>>14611172
hop in the shower and rub a razor on your dick and don't be a fucking idiot while you're doing it
>>
>>14611169
I did that once

The itch was unreal
>>
>>14611200
use your onahole to scratch it
>>
>>14611164
>>14611172
>>14611174
Or use an electric trimmer and just trim it to manageable length
>>
Wanna thank whoever suggested a Nekokko Mi-Nyan and said it would blitzkreig my dick, cause it finally arrived and you were completely fucking right. Complete other world from my old flip hole.
>>
File: customs.png (6 KB, 439x301) Image search: [Google]
customs.png
6 KB, 439x301
Glad to know that customs thoroughly investigates incoming packages to keep our country safe
>>
>>14611267
They take bets every day for how many sex toys they can find
>>
>>14611267
I asked to remove my boxes despite ordering non-loli holes. I don't bother taking chances with customs unless I REALLY want the boxart. Even then, it'd have to have art like Hot Gimmick for me to take that risk.
>>
>>14611252
Ideally if you're a poorfag you're supposed to take scissors and cut your pubes to a manageable length before shaving regardless.

>>14611172
I've done far worse to my crotch and survived.
>>
File: 1451077540990.png (63 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1451077540990.png
63 KB, 400x250
I'm really happy with Seventeen Bordeaux. After only using various loli holes over the last year and a half, it's a really nice change.
My dick is about average in length and slightly under average in girth so I always assumed loli holes were my best option, thinking tighter is better.
While I still like my loli holes, it's nice to have something that feels more gentle and doesn't make me think about taking responsibility within 5 minutes of use.
>>
I was thinking about getting a hip toy. All my other sleeves are starting to bore me. I was looking at getting

Wonder Ring -poco pen!- http://en-nls.com/pict1-40469?c2=12001014

It looks fun. I'm just wondering if its worthwhile. Any other hip suggestions around the same price range? I cant justify spending close to 250$ on a hip.
>>
I just used my first onahole, a venus real, for the first time.
It was awesome.
I asked about it a few days ago in the thread, so thanks for the help.
Used the lube packet it came with, as I'm still waiting for the lubes I ordered off nls.

Cleaning it was a bit of a pain, which brings me to my question.

How delicate should I be during cleaning?
Should I just jam my fingers in, and then my fingers with towel in, and stretch the hole to let water get in, or should I gently wiggle my finger in, and just pry the hole open, but stop as soon as it starts getting a lot of resistance?

Drying was the biggest pain, but the microfiber cloth I ordered should make that much easier.
>>
>>14611429
Oh, it's you again. Glad that you're experience was good. During cleaning, all you really need to do inside is to scrape the lube and other fluids off the internals with your finger and diluting and displacing the fluids with water. You don't have to scrub, and inserting your finger should be a breeze to do. You shouldn't have the need to stretch the whole thing to get your fingers in. Put maybe two or three fingers in, one to wiggle on the walls and the other two to create an opening for water to get into, but the need for opening depends on the hole, and the Real doesn't need much.

As for drying, the length and size of the tunnel can make it a bit hard, but a cloth/towel that gets slightly damp from all that water inside, is very easy to pull out. Make sure you wiggle your fingers in and try not to jam it in one go, as the material may get stuck over your finger when you jam it in. You want to wriggle your way in to get as much surface area as you can, and pull out slow and gentle.
>>
>>14611413
>average
What's the average length, 5 inch?
>>
>>14611626
I don't know, I see different figures thrown about all the time ranging from around just over 5" to just over 6". So I'd assume anything falling within that range is average. I'm around 6"
>>
Anyone have any luck using both the meiki plush and busy aichan? I am about to spring for the meiki, but I love the aichan pillow meta to much. Can the breasts on the meiki be squished down to make room for the breast toys?
>>
>>14611456
Ok, thanks again.

Getting a finger in wasn't hard, but getting water to flow in was a good bit trickier.

Sounds like I about had it right, two finger in to keep the passage open for water to flow, and then scraping out fluids. I wasn't really stretching, more just pulling apart so water could get in.

I also pushed the bottom up a bit, which seems to also open the path.
Not anything like inverting it, just pushing compressing it a bit length wise.
Also lets me actually get my fingers to the bottom.
Is that good/fine to do?

Biggest problem is not being able to see when it's clean, and the least thing I want to do is have a chunk of semen/lube hiding somewhere to get nasty.

Drying I guess I just need some practice on, and microfiber should be smoother + more absorbent.
Getting it in was the hard part, but I guess I'll get better at it.

Overall I imagine it will get a good bit better as I practice.
I think cleaning and drying took me some 10-15 minutes this time.
>>
>>14611782
Also, this may seem silly, but for lube, do you just put some on the entrance of the toy?
I wound up putting some on the entrance, and coating some on my hand onto my penis.

Result was it got a bit everywhere, probably used a bit too much.
>>
>>14611782
Lengthwise compression is perfectly fine. These materials are fine with compression, hence their "durability" when run over by a car. You have to feel the insides after drying to tell if you've completely cleaned it. Any slipperiness will indicate lube/water.

>>14611742
Yes. Use the archive.
>>
>>14611796
Alright, thank you again for all the help.

This is truly a wonderful new world of artificial vaginas I have entered.
>>
>>14609986
You can hide that in the settings, you know.
>>
Has anyone ever tried post-orgasm stimulation to make yourself squirt? I'm wondering if its possible to do with a hole.
>>
>>14612186
Wait...huh? Do you mean cumming, staying hard, then cumming again?

Not too hard for me if I'm in the mood, have and have a cockring. Vacuum Witch is a really easy hole to get inside/stay inside of while 0% hard. The vacuum suction is like a gentle penis pump and can help get you hard while the entrance and hole is SO big you dont need to force yourself in while soft or worry about being forced out by being not hard enough.
>>
File: 1449103605822.jpg (16 KB, 204x162) Image search: [Google]
1449103605822.jpg
16 KB, 204x162
>>14611416

Can't say anything about wonder ring, but I'll vouch for Puni Ana DX, solid hip that feels great, is easy to handle and clean, and you have 2 types to chose from. Also, I just got Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000, and first impressions are great. Only thing I can say about it is the tunnel length is a bit short, the tip of my dick pokes out a bit when I'm all the way in (I'm 5 1/2 inches), but it doesn't take away from the stimulation for me. Also the panties it comes with are not fitted for it, they're way too big, but they're cute I guess.

Footnote about Magic Eyes, I've had a bad track record with them in terms of quality control (Rina's and Mouth of Truth's tunnel lean to the side) and dual layer durability (Melty Pussy internal layer is falling apart after only a few uses). Don't have any experience with their hips, but I've heard Cocolo is good. I'd rather stick with single layer hips, personally, so that durability isn't nearly as much of an issue.
>>
Received and tested out my Doukyuusei today, and my 17 Bordeaux should be coming in tomorrow.
I got my first hole last Friday. Somebody send help.
>>
>>14612455
Jesus that's fast shipping
>>
File: fffffffffffffffff.png (20 KB, 436x355) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffffffff.png
20 KB, 436x355
How bad can it be?
>>
>>14612473
Cocolo BTW
>>
>>14612465
Amazon Prime, baby.
>>
>>14612483

run
>>
>>14612473
You're fucked. That's code for "delay the pedo until we can get the party van ready."
>>
>>14612494
He lives in missiberia, he's used to dodging bullets.
>>
>>14612483
I did ask them to remove the package and the lube and it spent...5 min in customs that a cause for concern?
>>
>>14612510
It's too late now. Get on a bus until you're at the border.
>>
>>14612518
Come now, Canadian prison rapists are very polite; they give you a reacharound and everything.
>>
>>14612422
I didn't mean cumming a second time. I read some doujin where apparently stimulating a cock right after cumming can cause guys to squirt. Did some googling and found some videos and JAVs where it happens. Looked pretty interesting and read it feels really good, but messy. Which is why being able to do it with a hole would be enticing since you'd be able to avoid a cleanup.
>>
>>14612541
Link.
>>
>>14604710
don't know if your still around but get sunflower lecithin, soy/soya is apparently bad for you. It off sets your hormone balance and a few other adverse affects.
>>
>>14612541
Squirting as in uncontrolably pissing with extreme pleasure right after you have had an orgasm.
Only done it once, i recommend you fap with a full bladder, shit was insane.
>>
>>14612780
Soy lecithin is MAYBE bad for you. As with most health and especially food information, you'll find plenty of conflicting information. No reason not to take the safe route since the price difference isn't huge and no one like cancer or manboobs.
>>
I'm looking for a gentle onahole that will be good for long sessions. Any suggestions?
>>
>>14612483
>cocolo

First, RIP. Second, if you do somehow get your Cocolo, have fun cleaning it every time you nut inside.
>>
>>14612851
Any pointers on how to do it?

>>14612598
Just google 'male squirting' or 'male squirting jav' if you want to see videos of it.
>>
>>14611349
Please tell us your thoughts on Hot Gimmick, anon.
Other reviews say it's mediocre.

>>14612422
>cumming, staying hard, then cumming again
Seen this so many times in doujins, I wanted to experience it too, but wondered if it's even possible.
Quick search threw at me hundreds of results and there are people out there who can cum at least 5 times within 10 minutes.
No matter how I try, I can't do it.
Hoped onaholes would make it possible, but the best I can do is cum, wait 10-15 minutes and then start over.
Maybe it'd work with an estim, but I dobut it.
Anyone got any tips for this?
>>
>>14613169
I'm not that guy, but I had the hot gimmic and what everybody says about it is basically true. It's a pretty good hole, but you have to have a fucking monster girth to get anything out of the actual gimmick, so it's nothing special or amazing. It was also a bit on the short side, to the point that I had to take extra care not to just rip right through it. This is nothing that nobody hasn't said before, but the thing is they're totally right.
>>
>>14613169
>Anyone got any tips for this?

Don't jerk off for a really, really long time
>>
File: NLS_email.png (76 KB, 806x360) Image search: [Google]
NLS_email.png
76 KB, 806x360
It's like they're daring me to include the loli packaging.
>>
>>14613641
do it
>>
>>14613169
>but wondered if it's even possibl
Oh it's possible, you just need to be horny enough
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (140 KB, 618x802) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
140 KB, 618x802
>>
Anyone have any experience using coconut oil as lube with an onahole?
>>
>refreshing delivery tracker every half an hour
Cum on get here already
>>
>>14613955
what did you order
>>
>>14613972
Julia+, it's my first one
>>
>>14613978
oh I remember you

Remember, too much, too little or shitty lube can ruin even the best hole
>>
>>14613983
I ordered some Pepee as well since it was recommended in the faq
>>
>>14602794
Depends how tight you want it to be, i.e. actually feeling like a loli. I have the Rina and it's pretty tight at 5.5"
>>
File: Alpha.jpg (34 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
34 KB, 696x480
Should I order some onaholes and lube now, or wait until my parents are away in two weeks?
I'm not sure I can wait that long.
What would be a good thing to say it is if they ask what the big box from Japan has in it?
>>
>>14614186
How about moving out and not worrying about such trivial things
>>
>>14613914
Bad idea. Use water-based lube only. It's in the guide.
>>
>>14614186
Order them now. It takes a long time for them to arrive.
>>
>>14614199
I thought EMS only takes a few days.
>>
>>14613641
Wow, what a bold email. It's like they're saying 'show us how much you like lolis'
>>
I was considering a Meiki Maria Ozawa, but apparently it has a common manufacturing issue, wanting to avoid that, I am having a look at other that's also available for me, the Meiki Kurusu Kitazawa.

Is it good enough? I'm finding few reviews for it, anyone?
>>
>>14614190
It is financially smarter to stay with your parents. For what reason should one move out except for normalfag shit?
I'm curious.
>>
>>14614335
parents hate you, you hate parents, parents eventually get sick of you not paying enough rent (nothing is ever enough especially if they buy food too)
>>
>>14614465
Oh. Never had that problem. Maybe that is the magic of divorced parents (I'm not the anon that you originally suggested should move out.)
Everyone's situation is different, I guess. So you did the smart thing. For me, the smart thing is to stay until I feel financially secure enough to depart, as my family situation is great right now.
>>
Hi,

does anyone know where I can easily order "Gold Moeten" onahole in Europe?

I prefer paying via bank transfer and as far as I know, EN-NLS only accepts PayPal and CC.
>>
>>14614519
Can't you just bank transfer money to your paypal account?
>>
Jesus fucking christ, I hate international shipping.

The last update from USPS about my order from Queen Cat is that it departed Dorval, Montreal... On January 8th. Canada Post's site is even more pathetic, and doesn't even have that detail. Fucking hell.
>>
What happened to the european anon that wanted to sell onaholes on amazon? Did that ever happen, or did he give up?
>>
>>14615098
It was just an idea of him, if he really wants to realize this bussines is another question.
>>
>>14615098

There were two of us, I wanted to be based on Spain, but I don't want to deal with lolis, so I abandoned, I wonder what the german guy decided though.
>>
File: label.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
label.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I got my Puni Ana DX today. Unboxing it was a fucking experience, i'll tell you that.

When you first grab that flesh and realize what it feels like, its insane. I ordered a pair of headphones with it and was surprised that it weighed so much more. The box was HUGE.

If anyone is on the fence, i'd say it is worth it 100% to splurge on this kind of item, treat yourself.

Back to the box, it came inside a box with my headphones, but the item itself was wrapped in a brown paper with this clearly labeled on the top. Of course i need to hide it so I planned to put the hip inside the box and store it inside of a backpack which i would then lock with a padlock, but the box doesn't fit. I can do it without the box but i have no idea what i'll do with it.
>>
>>14615390
So much for being descreet
>>
>>14613019
Ok i never thought people would have brought this up but i can help here.

Basically anytime i masturbate, full bladder or not, after i ejaculate, i cleanup and then take a paper towel\toilet paper and place it over the head of my penis. I rub it around a bit, not really forceful or anything, takes like no excess stimulation really. After like 10 seconds of this i will pee. It feels ok i guess? i do it as a means to clean any leftover semen buildup, not pleasure.

its pee 100% though in case you weren't clear
>>
Any experiences with otonaJP? They're the only ones who will ship a puni dx hard via SAL. Are they discreet/remove packaging upon request nls style? I might have to pick it up in person at customs so I don't want the box to say "Sex toy" and have all of the loli packaging and stuff on it.
>>
What is it?
http://otonajp.com/burger-daddy-69-rotor-orange/
>>
>>14615840
>Wow! Sniping!
If I had to guess I'd say it's a Famas or an M16.

More seriously it looks like a fun way to engage in some sexual roleplay with a weapon that doesn't require TD and might maybe possibly not get you shot.
>>
File: ackchyually.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>14615862
i was going to correct you and say more of a colt double eagle
>>
>>14615891
Anon, that is an F-16 if I have never seen one and I assure you I have.
>>
File: Capture.png (15 KB, 1353x215) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15 KB, 1353x215
>>14615830
We'll see. Just placed this order with them in the UK.
Asked them to remove packaging and lube packets.
>>
Ok, so despite the advice of everyone, I got the Tenga flip as my first hole. After my first try, there is one very obvious problem: its too small.

I spent 10 minutes trying to fit the damn thing on, and ended up halving to use half a bottle of lube and beating a shoe on the top to get most of my shaft in. My tip did not hit the plastic top, but I also could not get my entire shaft in. Also, my dick simply would not go into the various grooves and subcompartments.

Are tengas just small, or should I look for particular brands on my second purchase?
>>
>>14615098
I ended up writing a small program that observes stock levels for current amazon onaholes. Unfortunately there's too little interest. I wouldn't be able to sell enough holes to keep my stock up to date with the latest releases
>>
>>14616580
>be told that tengas are shit
>be surprised that they are, in fact, shit
>>
>>14616780
Yes, that is exactly what I said.
Thanks for the summary.
>>
>>14616783
You're going to get a lot of "I told you so"s. Suck it up and deal with it, because we did.

That said, I find your particular complaint surprising; the Flip Hole is a stretchy little bastard and never really tight. You didn't get a Flip Air or Flip Lite but an old fashioned Flip Hole, right? When I had mine I found it helpful to spread the lube with my finger before inserting since there was so much surface area, maybe try that? How girthy are you, anyway?
>>
>>14616821
>How girthy are you, anyway?

Is there an effective way to record girth reading from a straight ruler?
>>
>>14616850
Yes, you wrap a string around yourself and then hold your markings on the string up to the ruler.
>>
What's the best way to identify a bootleg onahole? Can't read jap so the usual check for dodgy spelling doesn't work.
>>
>>14617151
You wont get a bootleg if you buy from a trusted seller. Why are you concerned?
>>
>>14617175
I didn't get it from a trusted seller is the issue.
>>
I just got the mouth of truth, and while I enjoyed it a lot, after using it, I noticed a few very small red dots on my dick, which I'm pretty sure are very tiny cuts from the teeth.

I'm wondering if I should
- Remove the teeth
- Use more lube/thickerlube/apply the lube to the bottoms of the teeth?
- Use it special some how?

My dick was pretty lubed up I think, but I'm pretty new to this, so maybe I just didn't use enough.
I put a bit of lube in the mouth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.