[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's raining /jp/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (991 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
991 KB, 2480x3508
It's raining /jp/.
>>
Been heavily raining and very windy for the last week or so.

But I mean, what can you expect from being on a coastal city during the winter.
>>
It's snowing here. I like it, very comfy.
>>
It was raining earlier, but now it's turned to snow. It's piling up way too fast.
>>
File: Rainy Kogasa.png (1 MB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
Rainy Kogasa.png
1 MB, 1200x857
I love the rain.
>>
Over here too, for 5 days straight.
>>
>>14603687
Does rape increases on raining days?
>>
I just came across a fountain with a large concrete pool around it in a public garden. There was a thin sheet of ice on it glowing in the sunset. As I got closer to admire the beauty I saw a large amount of dead fish who had been killed by the recent cold.
>>
>>14606689

Around the fire at the club,
Being certain that they and I
But lived where motley is worn:
All changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.
>>
>>14606738

Take from the dresser of deal,
Lacking the three glass knobs, that sheet
On which she embroidered fantails once
And spread it so as to cover her face.
If her horny feet protrude, they come
To show how cold she is, and dumb.
Let the lamp affix its beam.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.
>>
File: wonderful rain.png (704 KB, 800x745) Image search: [Google]
wonderful rain.png
704 KB, 800x745
>>
>>14603695
Please don't use the word rape. It triggers me.
>>
The lack of a comma paints an interesting picture. "It's raining men", but it's raining jaypee.
Hallelujah, it's raining jaypee
>>
>>14612272
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let my self get
absolutely fucking rekt.
>>
It's 41 degrees C here. Fun fun fun.
>>
Why is rain / snow so romantic?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.