[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you deny a 2hu that wants to peg you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Would you deny a 2hu that wants to peg you?
>>
why is Sakuya wearing my mom's stockings?
>>
>>14593541

Why aren't you?
>>
>>14593541

Yes, as the other anon said.

Why are *you* not wearing them? Don't you want to be a little girl?
>>
>>14593528
I'd be afraid that they wouldn't respect me as a man anymore and wouldn't have normal sex with me, especially if I gave in so easily.

They'd have to rape me if they want it that badly
>>
>>14593649
Can I be a cute meido girl that works as Sakuya's underling?
>>
>>14593693

Yes!

And I would push you over, lift up your skirt and fuck that little puckering asshole of yours.
>>
>>14593528

It would depend on the 2hu though.

I mean, I don't want to get pegged just by any loser like Tenshi for example.
>>
>>14593720
You're a pervert. And I'm not sure Sakuya would appreciate you interfering with my job.
>>
>>14593769

Hah! You say this as if I would take it as an insult!

Sakuyra would also have to submit to my powers of perversion! All would! There's not a single tohou that I would not fuck!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.