[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is moving to Japan temporarily to learn Japanese a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1584x647) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1584x647
Is moving to Japan temporarily to learn Japanese a good idea? Specifically if I have the cash, am shit at teaching myself alone, and no local schools teaching it?

Also, why are Japanese alleyways comfy and not scary?
>>
It's always a good idea to spend time on a country you need to study its language.
But if it's a month or two you better know at least the basics.
>>
>>14587445
Learn the basics first them go there.
>>
File: 1447197329619.jpg (58 KB, 591x672) Image search: [Google]
1447197329619.jpg
58 KB, 591x672
Yeah OP, moving to a country and learning the language afterwards is a great idea.
>>
No need to learn. Welcome to the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ngM0LHxuU
>>
File: quietfag.png (810 KB, 999x757) Image search: [Google]
quietfag.png
810 KB, 999x757
>>14587798
this is the most staged shit I have ever seen. this guy is an actor and was dating that stefanie jewsten girl who played quiet in the phantom pain
>>
>>14592987
>was dating that stefanie jewsten girl

So past tense?

Still don't know who this fuck is.
>>
>>14592987
>girl who "played" quiet in the phantom pain

The bitch doesn't even say a word.
>>
So let me get this straight. Rather than fork over for a stay in a city within your country that might have schooling, you'd rather fork over for a trip to another country, wherein you'd learn next to fuck all?
>>
>>14587445
That's not an alley
>>
>>14593035
so it's not acting if you're playing a mute character
>>
>>14587445
>Is moving to Japan temporarily to learn Japanese a good idea?
probably not, unless you already know at least a little Japanese. Your ability or willingness to learn won't magically improve if you move there. You'll just be a burden to everyone and annoy the shit out of them because you can't even communicate at the level of a child.

>Also, why are Japanese alleyways comfy and not scary?
Not enough foreigners.
>>
>>14587445
If you go to a language school, yeah. Though unless you live in nowheresville iowa population 3 i really doubt NOBODY around you can teach you
>>
>>14593076
>wherein you'd learn next to fuck all?

Immersion is actually the best way to learn, assuming you at least the basic down.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.