[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Wanikani any good for learning Kanji? $200 is a steep price.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wanikani.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
wanikani.png
1 MB, 1280x800
Is Wanikani any good for learning Kanji?

$200 is a steep price.
>>
you don't need money to learn any language
>>
Thank me in 18 months.

http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/all-japanese-all-the-time-ajatt-how-to-learn-japanese-on-your-own-having-fun-and-to-fluency
>>
Only if you have money to burn and want to take 2 years to learn 2k Kanji.
>>
>>14586188
>Thank me in 18 months.

How will I thank you if I don't even know your name?
>>
>>14586317
You'll know when you see me
>>
Man, a crab-crocodile would be really, really scary.
>>
>>14586057
bitlasers.com/djt

Study, study, study, study, study....
>>
>>14586332
That's not me, this is going to be hard.
>>
>>14586057
No.
>>
>>14586188
This is BS by the way, but enjoy your wasted time.

>>14586404
Ignore this, it's from /a/, and what good has ever come from /a/?
>>
>>14586529
>this is going to be hard.

That's what she said.

>>14586967

All I really need is Kanji drills. I never took them seriously to begin with, and now it is kind of embaressing how little I know.
>>
>>14587035
>That's what she said.
Chuckled.
>>
I got pretty butt hurt when I realized a good part of the radicals they teach are made up and the meanings of a good part of the actual radicals are made up as well.
>>
>>14586057
it's great for learning kanji.
fucking shit for learning vocab.
it doesn't give good example sentences at all and it doesn't even deconstruct it for you and show how it interacts with the word.

luckly there a tons of mods to make it better but it still doesn't change the fact that 80% of the words they will teach you are useless for everyday life.

they teach you words from the kanji they taught you as it's a kanji learning program rather than the words you need.

I have a code for this mofo so you can get half price.

wanikani heart textfugu

you will learn a ton of kanji pretty fast. but it's shit for everything other than kanji. if you want to pay 5 dollars a month/50 dollars a year to learn kanji its up to you.

people say you don't need to pay to learn Japanese and that is completely true but for some its faster, easier to stick to or both.

I would say try learning for free using houhou before you pay for anything.
>>
>>14586057
If you have the money to waste, then do it. It's just an modified version of Anki. I tried the free trial and I think its system run fine (mostly depend on your life style thought.) But I'll say that you will always need time for commitment. Just think of it as student load and you don't want to waste your money for nothing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.