[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could /jp/ help a scrub? I am trying to understand how the m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Amagami.jpg (114 KB, 1458x796) Image search: [Google]
Amagami.jpg
114 KB, 1458x796
Could /jp/ help a scrub?
I am trying to understand how the minigame in amagami works. I figured that the guide below shows what topics the girl wants to talk about and I managed to figure out what hieroglyph corresponds which topic
http://www36.atwiki.jp/amagami/pages/74.html
but I still do not understand how the minigame actually works. Sometimes I get slapped with a bad turn even though I followed the guide. Is it like the boardgame "Master Mind"? do I have to talk about a specific topic at a specific turn in order to get a heart? Do I need hearts in order to progress her route?
>>
Why u play gaem u no understand???
>>
File: amagami4.jpg (638 KB, 1992x1080) Image search: [Google]
amagami4.jpg
638 KB, 1992x1080
>>14572783
I really enjoy the mechanics in this game, its the type of dating sim I've been dreaming of since newgrounds days back in 2006. I understand a bit of the spoken dialogue and the anime and manga help me figuring out the finer points of it. The Hex map/event map is genius imo, I have never seen it before in a game and the conversation mini game is irritating but I imagine that it would still be hard even if I did understand japanese.
Pic related however confuses me to no end.
>>
>>14572796
>I imagine that it would still be hard even if I did understand japanese
You have to be pretty stupid to have trouble with the conversations. It's not a minigame.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.