[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://doujinstyle.com/archives/110 52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Atelier-Patchouli.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-Patchouli.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
http://doujinstyle.com/archives/11052
>>
Post screenshots,
>>
What is this?
>>
>>14567557
It looks like Atelier Patchouli. The rest is in foreign language.
>>
>>14567519
There was a surprisingly good CG in the intro section, but I don't want to go through that again. Character art is decent throughout, notwithstanding the questionable costume redesigns.

I'm going to bed soon, but I'll grab you one or two more pics of other stuff if you want.

>>14567557
Touhou fangame that just came out. Plays out a lot like Gust's Atelier series.
>>
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1280x800
>>14567563
>>14567558
Forgot to attach image.
And yeah, it just came out, so of course there's no translation. Doubt there will be either, the way it's coded seems inconvenient for that at my first glance.
>>
>>14567570
Whoever made this has no sense of fashion
>>
>>14567583
Pretty much. I get that they were trying to "Atelier-ize" the outfits, but they all ended up garbage.
>>
>>14567563
>Gust's Atelier series
Is it easy to pick up without knowing anything about the series?

>>14567583
It has a certain charm to it.
>>
>>14567663
> Is it easy to pick up without knowledge of the series it's based on.

Unless you know Japanese, no.
If so, then only sort of, because it's a very different kind of RPG, and this game assumes knowledge of the mechanics/doesn't offer tutorials much at all.
>>
Is Alice in it.
>>
>>14567705
I do not know yet, but I do hope so, and it's hard to imagine why she wouldn't be.

I'm going to bed soon however so I won't have an answer for you till tomorrow.
>>
Call me next year when it's translated.
>>
>>14567787
>next
More like three, IF it's translated.

I'm fine enough with a menu and basics translation instead. Not even as a patch, just written on a screenshot.
>>
>>14567570
There's a lot going on with that outfit, I'm kind of impressed.
>>
flat patchouli is disgusting.
>>
File: a0102.png (381 KB, 800x324) Image search: [Google]
a0102.png
381 KB, 800x324
Another Atelier touhou game? There's an Atelier Alice that's still in trial to my knowledge.

http://emerane.dokkoisho.com/atelier-alice.html
>>
I played old PS1 ateliers. Give me a few hours/days and I could write out a simple FAQ for you guys.
>>
what is this game about, do you just talk with 2hus or do you also have some gameplay
>>
>>14578864
Alchemy.
>>
Can anyone confirm Alice?
>>
>>14578665
Nobody likes Alice
>>
>>14587497
Ayy fuck you lad.
>>
>>14587859
Do NOT bully Alice, you freak!
>>
>>14587859
post more
>>
What is the combat system like?
>>
>>14567494
Needs Alice and Marisa as love interests.
>>
>>14567570
In a way, it's actually convenient to translate. They seem to have hardcoded a lot (all? I hope not) of the text, and as it's .NET, all of that text is stored in a specific section.
>>
>>14593477
good luck on that mess
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.