[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most depressing bad end you can think of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: mak020c.png (958 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mak020c.png
958 KB, 1024x576
What's the most depressing bad end you can think of?
>>
Yeah, the end of Leon The Professional was pretty sad.
>>
Take out the trash, little girl. That's unsanitary as fuck.
>>
>>14560964
Your life :3
>>
Most depressing bad end?
Everyone is dead.
Your friends are dead.
You are dead.
Everyone is in the dimension of feeling the pain of dying forever.
Everyone hates you.
It's all your fault.
Your waifu came to existance and killed herself when seeing you.
>>
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING PLASTIC TRASH???
>>
Never seems to be many earthquakes in anime/manga/VNs/j-vidya.

I want a slice of life school anime where the kawaii protagonist unexpectedly and painfully dies in an huge earthquake just before fulfilling the the objective of the plot.
>>
>>14563454
Male protagonist of the game.
>>
File: dating_yuuka.jpg (16 KB, 335x253) Image search: [Google]
dating_yuuka.jpg
16 KB, 335x253
My life
>>
>>14563474
Sounds like you have a calling in life.
>>
>>14563487

This isn't School Days isn't it? Or is it School Days 2.0?
>>
>>14563675
No, male protagonist had to protect loli in the photo and fucked her in the cunny a few times. So he also shoots her evil mother and gets mortally wounded while doing so. Slightly fast forward he makes it back to her, dies and she goes insane and keeps him in that bag. In her bakery she opened, which noone comes to because it smells of corpse. And she works as a sniper now, and is pregnant.
It's really more weird than sad. The other bad ends in grisaia are sadder, or just dumb in the kuudere route.
>>
File: everything will be fire.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fire.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>
>>14563859
The actual ending of that route was more bittersweet than depressing. It was nice seeing the MC getting his shit together and start to move on at the end.
>>
>>14563894
Yes, but it's probably the best and most deressing bad end becuase it keeps going. Most stuff would be "You died, or they dieed. Start over". With here it's "they died a horrible death, and the grief caused your character to fail highschool, fuck up his life and start halucinating about his dead gf".

Shame Kirari's original route was best, becuase Chie was best girl. It's also a shame Kirtakira was good, but deardrops was so fucking shit.
>>
File: Additionally,.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
Additionally,.png
21 KB, 176x232
>>14563833
I was considering replaying Grisaia to see what the bad ends were, thank you for stopping me.
>>
>>14560964
This is the most hilarious bad end I can think of.
>>
>>14560964
I suddenly have the desire to make a skinny girl pregnant for some reason.

Wonder why.
>>
touhou 15

reimu still hasn't fucking married me in ANY of the time endings......!!!!
>>
>>14564781
Reimu married me and then she sucked and fucked my penis.
>>
>>14565860
But then she went and sucked and fucked my penis too.

All that glitters is not gold, senpai.
>>
File: FGKD09D.png (780 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
FGKD09D.png
780 KB, 800x600
Kud's third/true ending, can still here that scream when she watches her mother assassinated from the original bad end then you add in the deterioration of all her happiness, having to deal with it knowing it already happened for real and that she's going to re-live it again, that she had to head to that bus again at the end knowing full well she was about to relive the moment before what she thinks is her death.
>>
The game where this nurse starts to turn you into a woman, starting with crossdressing and completed with breast surgery. Can't remember the name though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.