[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
66th NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (137 KB, 454x640) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
137 KB, 454x640
Thread for 2015 NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen, a music contest that is annualy happens at last day of year

Red Team Captain: Haruka Ayase
White Team Captain: Yoshihiko Inohara

More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/66th_NHK_K%C5%8Dhaku_Uta_Gassen

Stream: http://wilsonjj.me/jptv/

You can also vote via mobile app
>>
>>14548512
White is going to win again....
>>
>>14548640
Red have good groups this year (including the Love Live group that is very popular) and White have a new capitan so this year is a new situation
>>
>>14548512
without nana kohaku is garbage
this year is a new low with the muse being in
>>
>>14548512
the downhill slide of kohaku continues

these days white will always win until they decide to give the women a win to give them a false sense of hope. back 2 or 3 decades the teams were actually often a even or close match.
>>
>>14548512
Aren't they shilling Star Wars this year?
lol
>>
>>14551746

Why you think this way? i see that the girls have some chance this year...
>>
>>14552314
not him but there's no way that the muse team isnt going to win with all the love live idiots
>>
>>14552324
>that the muse team isnt going to win with all the love live idiots

You know that is a popular vote contest, you know?
>>
>>14552388
and have you any idea how popular ll is?
>>
>>14552392
yes, i have
>>
Kōhaku Starts in 15mins
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (4 MB, 1668x911) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
4 MB, 1668x911
RED TEAM WOOOOOOOOOON
RED TEAM WOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>14552838
Deserved victory
>>
>>14552841
i agree, red team did a good job
>>
>>14552838
they won because funasi was on their side.
>>
will be stalking this thread for download links because streaming is literally satan
>>
bump for dl links
>>
How the hell is there no DL, yet?

Public TV and radio in my country make practically everything available for download right after it has aired (as long as they possess the rights for it, obviously).

Then again, I stumbled over how retarded webradio works in Japan the other day. You can only listen to a stream, if it is broadcast terrestrially where you live anyway, so people abroad are out of luck by default.
>>
>>14560397
>NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen 66th (NHK G 2015.12.31) HDTV 720p x264-ER.mkv
>7.1GB

>NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen 66th (NHK G 2015.12.31) 720p x264-ER.mkv
>3.9GB

They've been out for a while.

There's the obligatory fuckhuge ts file floating around too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.