[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know what fucking sucks? Sushi - I am so God Damon sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Do you know what fucking sucks?

Sushi - I am so God Damon sick of sushi

Is there a bigger testament to the failings of Asian traditionalism than sushi? The primary problem is that it's made like shit. Why have Mexicans been able to make a wrapper for food stuffs where the food actually stays in? Put a fucking flap on the bottom of your God Damn sushi shit. How can anybody enjoy a meal when you're taking a bite into your sushi and half of it falls out he back? By the end of the meal you're eating a messed up bowl of rice and seaweed. Really traditional huh?

Why do people even eat raw foods anyway? The human evolved due to the application of cooking yet fine dining is apparently eating all the obscure, shirty parts of animals without even the courtesy to reduce your chances of dying from food poisoning. Here's an idea, let's put raw eggs into the sou sauce so more of you fucking useless inefficient traditionalists cease to curse this world with your desire to ruin my day

I'm just tired of it all. Get your shit together so I can enjoy an authentic Japanese meal without the nonsense.
>>
File: matt_damon[1].jpg (19 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
matt_damon[1].jpg
19 KB, 280x350
>Damon
>>
File: 1449406982231.jpg (15 KB, 297x265) Image search: [Google]
1449406982231.jpg
15 KB, 297x265
Mmm... I love sushi.
>>
File: 1451262897091.jpg (21 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
1451262897091.jpg
21 KB, 499x280
>>14546751
Mmm, me too.
>>
>>14546160
Are you actually butthurt because you fail at eating *sushi*?

Just use your fucking hand if it's that hard for you.
>>
>>14546160
shut up, gay.
>>
>>14546160
Learn to eat sushi wtf, it doesn't fall apart when i eat it.
>>
>>14546160
>Put a fucking flap on the bottom of your God Damn sushi shit
implying futomaki is the only sushi
>How can anybody enjoy a meal when you're taking a bite into your sushi and half of it falls out he back
implying you eat futomaki in more than one bite
>let's put raw eggs into the sou sauce so more
implying raw eggs aren't totally fine in japan
>authentic Japanese meal
10/10 maximum authentic
>>
You're supposes to eat the entire roll in one bite
>>
>>14547201
They're bigger than anybody's mouth unless you expect people to Deep throat sushi cock rolls multiple times for a meal

Jesus christ
>>
>>14548235
You're obviously a little kid if your mouth is that small boy
>>
>>14548235
I could choke you with my pen*s if a piece of sushi is enough to make you squeal.
>>
File: 1440961449851.png (82 KB, 433x672) Image search: [Google]
1440961449851.png
82 KB, 433x672
There's this simple food called bukkake I think you'll like it OP. No hands required.
>>
>>14546751

And gaymen.
>>
>>14546160
>Eating Animals at all

Fucking plebs these days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.