[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the new year is almost here. any word on whats theme for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-24 11-20-20.jpg (373 KB, 1215x783) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24 11-20-20.jpg
373 KB, 1215x783
the new year is almost here. any word on whats theme for this years batsu game?
>>
>>14525418
old men touching teenage girls
>>
>>14525418
Detective agency.
>>
File: ega.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ega.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>14525418
Oh how I'm looking forward to the dress-up with only Hamada getting something irregular, the bus ride with "surprise" shit-tier comedians, drawers with nothing new, Tanaka getting thai-kicked, field trip with even more useless celebrities, 2 hours of timewaster tag game, god Egashira appears and makes me laugh for the first time, someone tries to flame Endo for being a pervert even if he didn't do anything special, the highlight of the show - a completely unexpected Chono slap for Hosai, disgusting Jackass-pastiche from try hard "comedians", forced circlejerk gossip jokes with other shit-tier comedians, horror time to rescue Heipo, Matsumoto gets highest number of slaps either way.
Every single fucking year.

I used to look forward to and love the batsu games. Why the fuck can't Suga and the other schmucks let the real comedians come up with the jokes and situations instead of trying to compensate with dozens of celebrity appearances?
The only good thing that came out of these was shin-Onii, but they've dropped even him.
>>
>>14525589
I completely agree, but new year specials are expected to be safe and formulaic (as are the comedians, most of whom have one to three meme routines they go to the well over and over with). But the plebs watch knowing what they're going to get no matter which one it is.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.