[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas /jp/ you glourious weaboo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10
Merry Christmas /jp/
you glourious weaboo
>>
Thank. You too.
>>
File: 53358998_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1447x2047) Image search: [Google]
53358998_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1447x2047
Have a Titty Raymoo to celebrate
>>
The insects feast upon my genitalia. A thousand black locusts make me climax one last time. This is final orgy of Satanas
>>
Is this the thread where we post touhou christmas images?
>>
>>14524883
what the fuck is going on with her ass?
>>
File: 23934395_p3.jpg (170 KB, 758x1200) Image search: [Google]
23934395_p3.jpg
170 KB, 758x1200
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>14524740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjEA3OqEEI
>>
wch 2hu santa fuk
>>
>>14525376
>>
Which 2hu would you like to spend Christmas with the most?
>>
Eirin, but I have no festive images of her.
Eirin is smart, she can help me make my life less shit. That would be the best gift ever.
>>
>>14525390
Seiga so we can smash into other people's houses and steal their food which they's got from Mark & Spencer's.
>>
>>14525390
Christmas wasn't a thing in Japan when the barrier was created, so I doubt even the human friendly Gensokyans would be interested to participate in such festivities.
>>
>>14525412
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Symposium_of_Post-mysticism/Bunbunmaru_Newspaper_4

>Many are well aware of "Christmas" by now. It's an event where a foreign saint called Nicholas comes, flying in the air as he whips his animals, sneaking into houses legally while the owner is asleep. This open-minded event has already become a fad in the outside world, and it looks like there are already signs of it appearing in Gensokyo as well.

Not even the barrier can stop Jesus entering your heart.
Or maybe it's jsut the capitalistic Christmas, nothing seems to stop capitalism either.
>>
>>14525422
Don't believe the tengu lies
>>
>>14525390
with these two preferably
>>
File: CW_W7tnUEAA6Lq_.jpg large.jpg (87 KB, 601x850) Image search: [Google]
CW_W7tnUEAA6Lq_.jpg large.jpg
87 KB, 601x850
>>14525467
Was just about to post Okuu. Dont be greedy, at least let me have Okuu and you can keep Orin!
>>
>>14525449
I trust Aya unconditionally.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.