[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miku Expo 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bg-na-top.jpg (59 KB, 693x368) Image search: [Google]
bg-na-top.jpg
59 KB, 693x368
Anyone here going to this or attended the one in previous years?

I'm thinking of going to the one in San Francisco but aren't sure which are the better seats between VIP and Floor. Which is generally better for the experience?
>>
>>14520109
And by VIP, I mean Loge.
VIP main floor is sold out.
>>
>>14520109
I'll be at the one in Dallas. Gen adm, VIP too costly.
>>
going to the New York one with 2 of my friends
>>
Going to the NYC. Meeting up with this guy ^^^
>>
>>14520109
>>14519562
>>
I went to expo in LA in 2014. VIP is worth it, but most importand is that you are centered. Try not to be at more than 40 degrees off center, or the holograms look dim. Also, if you have pit tickets, try to be extra early so you dont get a crummy spot on the sides.

Watching the show with a live audience is a wildly different experience than NEETing out on the interwebs.

Im going to the LA concert again in 2016. I hope to meet other fans.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.