[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Viral Videos thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: japanese dad.jpg (165 KB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
japanese dad.jpg
165 KB, 1368x768
Japanese Viral Videos thread.

Ok, this is just an excuse because I found this recent popular video of a Japanese Dad destroying his son's PS4 with a sledge hammer, and I didn't know where else this would be suitable (/v/ doesn't speak Japanese). Does this look real or staged to you guys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLiOCw8O614
The dad doesn't come in until 3:05 and the dad returns with the sledge hammer at 6:45. I tried to find a translation -one said the dad wanted his son to return the ps4 back to the store and study instead, but i am not sure if the translation was serious or made-up.
Some people are saying it is staged/faked, but since I only know a few Japanese words I can't tell. The dad kinda makes me think it is real, but maybe i am a fool.

But why the hell not have a Japanese Videos thread? Afterall, we all laughed at that vid of a guy burning down his apartment with an oil lighter. Share 'em if you got 'em.
>>
Nice tracksuit. I wonder how much it costs for whole set.
>>
Whether in English or Japanese, if it's a video of someone's dad destroying someone game system or something, it's fake.
With the exception of that dad that did it to his daughter's laptop for whoring around or something.
>>
>>14512840
Oh ok. Yeah ur probably right, after looking at his other videos on his channel. Well, might as well just delete this thread then. Sorry for bothering you all. Still, i hope everyone can keep sharing viral videos in other threads. That guy burning his apartment down was hilarious (and worrisome at the same time).
>>
>>14512796
Camera rolling on a doorway as a man comes in screaming and overreacting like your average youtube e celeb.
>Does this look real or staged to you guys?
You're an idiot if you have to ask this.

>>14512840
She was talking shit about them on FB.
I also think it's genuine.
>>
>>14512840
>if it's a video of someone's dad destroying someone game system or something, it's fake.
Yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5PU4u7y7wQ (remember use uBlock)
>>
>>14512796
A few seconds in and I can already tell this shit looks more fake then Sakuya's tits.
>>
>>14512796
He basically teils his son and his friend to fuck off and be quiet in a harsh way. After they continue to be loud he deatroys the ps4.
>>
anyone saved that nico stream of the otaku guy lighting a match in his room which eventually got some garbage on fire and spread into the neighboring buildings causing a death?
>>
>>14513910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iru8A5xXQCQ&t=4m49s
>>
>>14513923
That's like that huge slut who burned her house down on nico nico. She was doing like a ranger cosplay and set up fire crackers. Then her dad came in and put them out after she almost kills them both.

Then she lights them AGAIN, burns her fucking house down and now she's doing JAV.
>>
>>14514616
She was cute, I had a good fap to that video (the JAV one not the firecrackers one)
>>
>>14514637
She's been in a few others too friend. That yakuza debt must be big or she's just a massive slut.
>>
>>14514616
Please give a name comrade. I want to fap to her
>>
>>14514644
Well, if she was pretending to be a net idol instead of getting a job before burning her house down I think appearance in several JAV is expected
>>
>>14512796
What makes Japanese bedrooms so comfy?

The small size and makeshift way everything's put together (like the TV ontop of the speakers ontop of the table) makes me feel so comfortable.

Anyways, I guess I'll give this thread a bump because this topic interests me.
>>
>>14514710
You're just a weeaboo, small rooms aren't comfortable.
>>
>>14514767
Isn't everyone on a /jp/ weeaboo?

I'm Filipino, what's your excuse?
>>
Anyone have that video from a few years ago where some mother was smacking her daughter around and they all had gross non-standard Japanese accents?
>>
>>14512796
YAMEROOOOOO
>>
>>14514767
>you're just a weeaboo
>in /jp/
Get out of /jp/
>>
>>14512796
HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HE WAS JAPAN?
>>
>>14512796
>Are you happy?
nice shirt father-san
>>
>>14516116
Father in Japanese is "haha". So it's "haha-san".
>>
>>14514616
>>14514637
>>14514644
Do you mind sharing those JAV's with us?
>>
File: p1040139[1].jpg (213 KB, 1148x862) Image search: [Google]
p1040139[1].jpg
213 KB, 1148x862
>>14516170
No it's not, weeb. Haha is the in-group term for your mother. Christ.
>>
>>14516534
Haha, baited.
>>
File: db0.jpg (49 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
49 KB, 600x1104
>>14517172
>>
>>14515829
it's possible to find people who are interested in japan (culture, history, art, pop culture, mangas, games, cooking, music, etc, etc...) without be a weaboo y'know?
>you shouldn't take your personal case for a generality.
>>
What a shit thread, can people actually post Jap viral videos.
>>
>>14520566
be the video you want to see in the world
>>
Please post more silly videos from Japan, I am lonely on Christmas and depressed.
>>
File: Japanese Dad WII U.jpg (107 KB, 403x515) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Dad WII U.jpg
107 KB, 403x515
>>14512796
When I saw it I couldn't resist the temptation to meme the fuck out of Japanese Dad.
>>
>>14522777
how can you be lonely with dose dub-trips?
>>
>>14522864
Because I am a flat chested girl... nobody wants me... ara ara~
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.