[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have or want to get a 2hu tattoo. Im thinking of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1439944651845.jpg (52 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1439944651845.jpg
52 KB, 423x600
Anyone have or want to get a 2hu tattoo.
Im thinking of getting Remilia on my right calf.
Any other ideas that are less autistic?
>>
Less autistic idea: don't get a tattoo.
>>
>>14504156
tatoos are for degenerates
>>
Tattoos are for degenerates.
>>
>>14504156
>Any other ideas that are less autistic?
Anything more subtle than an anime character.
Just get a snake wrapped around your bicep and a frog on your shoulder. ANYTHING other than an actual anime character.
>>
Chances are is that your touhou waifu does not like tattoos.

So no, I would not want one.
>>
>>14504258
I See alot of older people with the nude girls on there arms. I wonder if soon we will see people from are generation with anime babes on them.
>>
>>14504156
>Any other ideas that are less autistic?
You're getting a videogame character tattood on you. You are already damaging your body and being autistic. I say go for gold in the autism olympics.
Get your Remilia tattoo and go for ZUN art.

You cant claim you love her if you are ashamed of how ZUN made her.
>>
>>14504286
But its so bad. Im letting my friend draw the idea I have. If im going full autism with this I atleast want it to look good. that way some people might just dismiss my autism for vampire tattoo art or something.
>>
>>14504276
My grandfather had a topless woman on his arm. He regretted it.

We have people autistic enough to get a diapered sephirpth on their arm, or a huge dicked Kakashi jizzing. Those people already exist, they jsut arent old yet.
Also expert more and more autism, tattoos have lost their tabboo nature. They are boring and mundane. All the cool kids are now into branding, scarification and stretching to cmpensate for their lack of personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2am5gxPbE

It doesnt even look good.
>>
File: Cirno9Ball256_zps4c58e3c0.png (59 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Cirno9Ball256_zps4c58e3c0.png
59 KB, 256x256
A tiny blue 9-ball like pic related.
>>
>>14504317
I was thinking of that but from where I am from
someone might mistake me for a Crip selling drugs.
An 8 ball of cocaine.
>>
File: 1430883300683.jpg (37 KB, 248x274) Image search: [Google]
1430883300683.jpg
37 KB, 248x274
>>14504301
>But its so bad.
"I love this character so much I got a tattoo of them. I didnt love them enough to get a tattoo of what the character actually looked like".

Why get a tattoo in the first place if you arent this devoted?
>Im letting my friend draw the idea I have.
Hahahahahhahah.
>If im going full autism with this I atleast want it to look good.
You have three options then. Get a tattoo and be dissapointed becuase it will look like shit. Get a tattoo without expecting it to look good.
Dont get a tattoo.

You are getting an anime girl with a pink dress. It will look like shit whatever you do.
>>
>>14504341
Zun cant draw So how can he even begin to portray the picture of what he intended to draw.
>>
I'll tattoo "Remilia " on my dick that can only be clearly read when erect and show Remi.

I'm sorry Remi, I'll have to get all erect and pulsating on your face so you can see my tattoo.
>>
>>14504360
>Zun cant draw
Idiot.
Zun is a masterful artist.

Look at his deisgns, they are iconic. If you see the characters, you know who they are, even across multiple artstyles, at varying skill levels.
Zun's art hit a perfect balance. It had characters who were recognizable, yet there was enough malleability in the designs for fans to fiddle around and put their own spin on things.

Touhou has a pretty big fanbase, with verious levels of devotion/autism. If Zun's art was so shit, there wouldnt be so much fanart of his characters.
Zun is a master craftsman, you are just too much of a pleb to realize it. As expected from a man who wants a tattoo of his waifu, while not actually etting a tattoo of his waifu becuase he considers her ugly.
>>
File: GoMSigil-Remilia.jpg (31 KB, 168x223) Image search: [Google]
GoMSigil-Remilia.jpg
31 KB, 168x223
>>14504156
Maybe the Grimoire of Marisa sigil would be a better idea?
>>
>>14504156
Didn't we just have this thread?

Almost EXACTLY this thread except the guy went ahead and did it on his arm?

Alright, short answer is no. If you insist, do not get a tattoo of the actual character. Get a sigil or something less obviously autistic.
>>
Why would you get a tattoo?
Its like branding yourself belonging to be a property of someone else!
>>
>>14505775
Wait there was someone who got one on his arm. Do you have a pic?
>>
File: Remilia.Scarlet.full.1143663.jpg (195 KB, 832x1024) Image search: [Google]
Remilia.Scarlet.full.1143663.jpg
195 KB, 832x1024
>>14505795
i want to be property of Remilia-sama!
>>
File: ZUN art.jpg (130 KB, 341x879) Image search: [Google]
ZUN art.jpg
130 KB, 341x879
>>14504644
Truly ZUN belongs amongst the old masters
>>
>>14507163
>>14452209
>>
File: Reinald-Hakrump.png (509 KB, 764x746) Image search: [Google]
Reinald-Hakrump.png
509 KB, 764x746
>>14504156
Faces never look good enough, and Remilia probably doesn´t deserve whatever eldritch abomination you are planning. the only type of tattoo that has a fair chance of looking decent is some symbol you identify with. This >>14504705 for example would be more appropiate, but you will have to find someone skilled enough to do it and then pay them a "fortune"
that being said, I invite you to look at soome pics of autistic tattoos and ask yourself if it´s really worth getting
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.