[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a phrase for this type of entrapment? i remember reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
is there a phrase for this type of entrapment? i remember reading up somewhere that this was one of the top 3 things shoujos thought were the ultimate display of passion or love, next to grabbing someones hand bringing them along with you somewhere, and putting your forehead on theirs.
>>
>>14491507
Cicada Block
>>
>>14491516
that's hands and feet though. i'm talking just hands.
>>
Praying Mantis, I think
>>
壁ドン
>>
File: 65a.jpg (32 KB, 460x547) Image search: [Google]
65a.jpg
32 KB, 460x547
>>14491530
>>
Too bad this doesn't work in the West.
>>
>>14491634
Does it even work in 3D Japan? Cheesy teenagers aside a pose like that is kinda creepy.
>>
>>14491711
it works if you start off with one arm going "hey there"
and if she tries to leave you put the other and go "oh no you don't, not until you show me that cute belly!"
>>
>>14491711
Not really.
I even remember a parody of it that demonstrated the most efficient unarmed attacks (they usually involve striking vitals) a girl could use depending on how thr guy traps the girl.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.