[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which three Gensokyoan denizens would you spend a day with, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Which three Gensokyoan denizens would you spend a day with, and what would you do with her? It can be anything you want and it can be part of your personal fanon too (black tewi etc etc).

- If you can, don't just stick to the ones you like: pick one you like, one you feel neutral about, and one you dislike.

-It can be all fucking, but you have to be specific: where, at what time, in what position, for how long, and how pleasurable it would be to you. Include as many details as possible.

-Try to keep it reasonable: a man's gotta eat, too! Assume you're still human and have to sleep for around eight hours and have three square meals a day (of course, sleeping and eating with him/her is included. If you include meals in there, what would you be eating and who made it?

-Try to keep it as 1 to 1 as you can. Another member of the cast can show up during your day, but having a full party of named characters together at once is unrealistic as to how much interest you can pull as a mere human. Broad terms like "humans", "tengu" or "oni" are OK though.

-Killing is fine, but you have to specify a reason. "Just because I felt like it" isn't really an interesting reason.

-Try to keep it to one day or 24 square hours at most for each girl, and try to imagine something you both would like to do together for a day. You can spend your day either in Gensokyo or the normal human world.

Let's have some fun writing and taking it easy!
>>
>>14488412
>Which three Gensokyoan denizens would you spend a day with, and what would you do with her?
Three fairies, vaginal intercourse.

>It can be all fucking, but you have to be specific, etc
Good grief, you have a lot of rules. fuck off man. I gotta take a nap just from reading all that.
>>
>>14488425
Just write as much as you want. They're just guidelines.
>>
File: 1425806896041fixed.jpg (373 KB, 700x1260) Image search: [Google]
1425806896041fixed.jpg
373 KB, 700x1260
>>14488412
Can I just choose 1 girl? I just want to visit every major Gensokyo location with Marisa, then relax back at her place and watch her practice magic. Maybe even learn something from her.

Oh, and then we could go drinking with Reimu or something, I guess.
>>
Three magicians

Sex with Marisa

Breakfast

Sex with Patchouli

Lunch

Sex with Alice

Dinner

Threesome

Impregnate all three of them

Go home
>>
>>14493115
This guy knows
>>
File: 1484592.png (333 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1484592.png
333 KB, 800x600
Just one really. If I gotta pick three, Sekibanki and Tewi in there as guaranteed shows at Mystia's stand.

I just wanna spend all day doing not-work and chatting with Komachi. Messing around most of Gensokyo. I wanna see the Sanzu riverbank and Youkai Mountain the most. I imagine we'd start near the Hakurei shrine, so we'd waste a bit of time in the human village, pick up breakfast and pack a lunch, and head over to the mountain. Eat lunch and take a sun nap somewhere really pretty (pretty much anywhere). I just wanna see a lot of gorgeous scenery and take it easy. Head down the mountain in the early evening and make it to Mystia's yakitori stand for dinner, drink heated sake and eat a bunch. Just have a cozy time hanging out with Komachi, mystia, and whatever visitors. Later at night head over to the riverbank with Komachi when it's all lit up by spooky ghosts and pretty looking. I just wanna see it.
Eventually pass out at her place. I don't expect sexin on one night, I just want to get cuddly with my waifu. One 24 hour period, well, that's depressing for me in the short term, but it's better than nothing. When I die she'll pull some strings and make sure I get to stick around.
>>
Im too much of an autist to hold a conversation so I would probably choose to stay in my basement.
>>
File: 1387301171093.jpg (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1387301171093.jpg
53 KB, 400x400
> It can be anything you want and it can be part of your personal fanon too (black tewi etc etc).

If you'd be so kind, please delete your secondary shit thread OP kudasai.
>>
>>14493501
go back to posting your scores in the STG thread primary-kun
>>
It's stupid to assume you can just show up in Gensokyo like if nothing and start socializing with demons.

Best case scenario if you don't get killed before and spawn at the right place, at the right time is you get to chat a little with Mokou and maybe Keine, Aya if you grab enough attention and that's about it, I don't think any of the other "human-friendly" Youkai would like to have anything to do with you.
>>
>>14488412
All day with Yukari, begging her to let me stay in Gensokyo.
Failing that, all day with Mokou, begging her to help me become immortal so I can stay in Gensokyo.
Remilia, begging her to fight to keep me in Gensokyo if I work at the SDM.
>>
>>14493501
Should be Komachi or Orin for this image.
>>
>>14493611
Neither of them would ever encourage anyone to kill themselves.
>>
>>14493645
Marisa isnt like that either, but both are related to death.
Besides if youy did kill yourself, you would interact with them more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.