[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No but seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 2lewd.png (877 KB, 1160x666) Image search: [Google]
2lewd.png
877 KB, 1160x666
Why is /jp/ always so lewd?

It's not healthy to think only about sex all the time you know?
>>
File: tsskoduP7.jpg (24 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
tsskoduP7.jpg
24 KB, 480x365
>>14461166
I never answer in these threads.
It's sad but most of the people here are fat and autistic neckbeards who are so frustrated in their life that they feel the need to talk about sex all the time and sexualize everything they see to feel better.

>inb4 one of these fatfucks trying to defend himself and criticize me.
>>
>>14461166
>It's not healthy to think only about sex all the time you know?
Is it really?
>>
>>14461200
Are you projecting?
>>
>>14461166
>>14461200
If I hadn't known better I'd say these two posters are female.
>>
File: 1445635853341.gif (390 KB, 260x317) Image search: [Google]
1445635853341.gif
390 KB, 260x317
>>14461200
>too stupid to understand what autism is
>so stupid to judge everyone in a broad assumption in an inevitable reality which lays among yourself
>too stupid to accept criticism
>>
>>14461166
I blame the touhoutards
>>
>>14461521
>touhoutards

Mhmhmmm that's some tasty bait
>>
>>14461166
Your average Joe doesn't have any interests at all aside from basic urges like eat, sleep, sex, socializing. Here you have all the possible discussion topics. And considering the age of populace here, sex is at max obviously.
>>
Kuso Thread
>>
>>14461531
Meehhhhhhhh
>>
I'd be more worried about the five or six kancolle threads that are up right now.
>>
Hey guys which touhou would you fuck I'd fuck Alice because she's cute
>>
Deep down the only fundamental motivations for life are eating and sex

Everything else is just a derivative of these
>>
I don't see anything wrong with thinking about sex lots.
>>
I think of girls 2D and 3D literally all day but sex doesn't feel that appealing for some reason

I just want to hug and kiss with lots of pretty girl friends..
>>
>>14461778
Please leave and don't corrupt me you slut.
>>
>>14461166
It's just another symptom of the unfortunate decline of /jp/. Those of us who used to frequent the board in no small part because it was a welcome refuge from the sex-obsessed normalfags on /a/, /b/, /v/, /r9k/, and all of other boards that make this site fucking trash were unfortunately displaced by the subhuman idolfags, the onahole general forumites, the mentally impaired monster girl fanbase, and the pathetic fucking JAV fags, who, even more than the idolfags, are a traitor to the NEET central tenet of "3D is pig disgusting."

It's sad how far our board has fallen since the days of '2009/10.
>>
>>14461166
>this balance between loli, teen and cowtits.

Good taste /jp/, i'd fuck every single thing in this image, including the doll.
>>
>>14461805
There is nothing wrong with being lewd.
>>
File: too green.jpg (60 KB, 419x208) Image search: [Google]
too green.jpg
60 KB, 419x208
>>14461200
>>14461287
>>14461806
>>
It's somehow /jp/'s fault you're either a girl or a prude that can't handle sex
>>
>>14461748

I would fuck Ran because she's prime breeding material for my genes!
>>
>>14461860
Girls like lewd shit too though.
>>
>>14461778
I kind of feel the same way, though in my case it's more that masturbation and fantasy are cool, but the thought of actual/real-life sex is very off-putting.
>>
>>14461853
It gets fucking boring.
>>
>>14462764
which touhou would you fug though , really?
>>
File: fac3.jpg (41 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
fac3.jpg
41 KB, 536x536
>>14461860
"You can't handle sex"
- /jp/ poster
>>
>>14461166
wow has the number of general threads declined on jp?
>>
This board is the 2hu containment board. And we discussed everything there is to discuss.

And we consume the media fast as fuck, as it appears.

There is only sexualization left.
>>
i have nothing else...
>>
Sex is healthy. If you don't think about it at least once every few days there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>14461767
Eating is only so you have the energy to have sex.
>>
>>14465451
Lmao, true.
>>
File: paruru donut.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
paruru donut.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
where's the akb48 thread?
>>
i fap 8 times a day my dick is literally chafing
help me stop dudes
>>
File: virgin nerd.jpg (187 KB, 545x476) Image search: [Google]
virgin nerd.jpg
187 KB, 545x476
>>14461200
>>
>>14465594
8 times is a little much. My advice is to really get into edging. That reduces the stress on your dick and also makes you cum harder. It's a win-win.

A nice solution would be to try and slowly replace your fap sessions with edging sessions while still leaving some fap sessions left to satisfy yourself. I say work on reducing your faps a day to 4; one in the morning, two midday and one at night. Aside from those times, you can edge instead.

Good luck
>>
>>14461200
Weird, all the /jp/ posters I have met or know how they look are thin. Quite a few even too thing. Well one was build like one of those big black football players.
But like half were wearing glasses and barely anyone had a beard.
So in my experience your opinion doesn't hold up with reality.
>>
>>14465716
This is also how I kind of imagine the typical /jp/ poster.

I like to imagine them that they're usually thin, most of the time too thin so they look really sick/weak, look a little bit foreign (That is foreign for most western white people) and the super generic black haircut with hair colored black.
>>
>>14465716
>>14465785
I like to come to /jp/ but I never seem to fall under any of those stereotypes unless you count being unemployed and lonesome. I'm robust, /fa/-like, with golden-brown wavy hair; I enjoy my masculinity, though the way I carry myself gives me away. I'm not worried about society, however.
>>
>>14465785
I'm severely underweight and haven't seen the sun in three months. It's pretty accurate, for me at least.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.