[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BJD/Doll Thread: What are you getting your dolls for Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114
File: o0800121013478576906.jpg (753 KB, 800x1210) Image search: [Google]
o0800121013478576906.jpg
753 KB, 800x1210
FAQs: /toy/ - tinyurl com ihatedolls /jp/ - tinyurl com dollfaq
>>
File: o0600040013485708794.png (307 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
o0600040013485708794.png
307 KB, 600x400
>>
>>14455859
stop posting this doll

she's too cute
>>
Just a question. How would you go about making tails for a Ran Yakumo dollfie and attaching them
>>
>>14455894
I'm no tailor, but I believe you would need furry fabric, wire, and something to stuff the tails with (cotton?). How they are all attached together I have no idea. Maybe they're sews to underwear or a thick belt that's hidden.
>>
>>14455894
Oh my gawd its so fluffy!!!
>>
>>14455894
I'd assume the tails are attached to a harness that's threaded through a small hole in the actual dress.

You'd probably drape the harness over her shoulders+chest under her dress.
Probably wire+faux fur with a little bit of stuffing for the tails themselves
>>
File: 1446652544379.jpg (2 MB, 1719x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446652544379.jpg
2 MB, 1719x2000
>>14455894
Do want
>>
>>14455894
Thats amazing! Shes so pretty!
>>
File: IMGP1559_.jpg (234 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1559_.jpg
234 KB, 1024x678
staying up late with champignon
>>
>>14461563
how come her face always looks so shiny, anyway?
>>
>>14461588
mostly my lighting setups have been point sources, which give those specular highlights. That and I probably sprayed too many layers of the sealant when I was painting her face. I didn't really know how to handle that stuff.
>>
>>14455894
mofu mofu
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 250x333
Does anyone here own this?
>>
>>14463214
no stop asking
>>
>>14463249
Sorry? I've just had a lot of trouble finding any info on it.
>>
Greetings, dollfags.

Just got my Miku Dollfie in today. As she's my first doll, I'm not entirely sure how to care for her.

Should I be concerned about her wig or clothes staining? Is dust a problem with Dollfies like it is for PVC figures? Anything I should be made aware of? Thanks for any responses.
>>
>>14463883
>Should I be concerned about her wig or clothes staining?
Yes, specifically her shoes stain like crazy. I don't think her outfit stains but I never left her wearing it for too long without protection.
>Is dust a problem with Dollfies like it is for PVC figures?
Yes in my opinion
>Anything I should be made aware of?
The wig can be really tight, I mean really really tight. Prepare for suffering when putting it on.

The masking tape that comes with her can leave marks, but from my experience even if it does they heal completely after a while. You can tape it to the clothes instead the body if you're worried
>>
>>14463973
>the masking tape that comes with her

Okay, that's one thing I was really curious about. What am I supposed to do with the stuff? The instruction booklet shows the tape being wrapped around her head-seam area and around her arm.

In regards to the wig, would a silicone cap be recommended? I read that sometimes dye seeps right through the silicone and stains the head as if the cap weren't there at all.

As for her clothing, I've got the body-tight outfit thing, so I figure I've not got much to worry about stain-wise on the body.
>>
Yo, I just heard they make BJDs you can have sex with? Like, they make extra large ones with fleshlights or Tengas or whatever in the torso. IS that real? Where can I buy one?
I asked in toy but they got mad at me and I ended up feeling really bad about myself for being gross and asking about dolls you can fuck in the wrong place.
I still wanna know more about these fucksable BJDs, though.
>>
>>14464016
I use a silicon wig cap with all of my dolls, because they really help the wig to stay in place. If you're thinking of getting a wig cap to prevent staining, then you'll need a silicon wig cap covered with a cloth wig cap, and then the wig.

Miku's wig is very tight, so you may only be able to get away with a silicon wig cap. From what I've heard, Miku's wig is not a stain machine, because the cloth used for the wig isn't dark.

You should get a half-body stocking for her lower half to prevent staining from the boots.

Finally, you'll want to invest in the following care items:

1. Baby toothbrush (make sure it says "soft" on the label). This is basically what a Volks wig brush is

2. A drop of fabric softener in a spray bottle of water is basically wig spray. Really helps with fly-aways and frizzing

3. RemoveZit. It's a product specifically designed to remove stains from vinyl, and if you do get a stain on Miku it will be your saving grace. You can buy 10% benzoyl peroxide at a drug store, but RemoveZit works better and faster.

>>14464098
They're not BJD's they're just love dolls. BJD's = ball jointed.
>>
>>14464098
Welcome. Your looking for a Dollfie Dream and an additional DollHo (made separately). The dollho is the sex part and must be swapped on, the original makers of dollfies didn't intend them for sex so they don't automatically include them.
>>
File: oil money.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oil money.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>>14464098
The dolls that allow you to swap out the torso are 1/3 scale (~22 inches) so you are basically just fucking an onahole with arms and legs. See reference photo
>>
>>14464122
Thanks for all the answers, anon. Really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1449367863087.jpg (57 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1449367863087.jpg
57 KB, 427x640
>>14464137
daaaamn those Dollfie Dreams are expensive. And they got weird faces. I'd wanna get a third party face to make them look different,
<---like this maybe
It'd end up being like 600 bucks+ before I had the fuckable BJD I'd be into. I'm not ruling it out, But I think I'd have to completely give up hope on having a human relationship first. Honestly, I've gotten to the point where hoping for a future human relationship is just torturing myself with the impossible, so i dunno
Does anybody have a Dollfie Dream+Dallho setup? Is it cool? I'd be worried it'd feel like I'm raping a baby or a pixy or something because of the size difference.
>>
File: tumblr_nqcn833KKN1uz52yso1_500.jpg (109 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqcn833KKN1uz52yso1_500.jpg
109 KB, 500x528
>>14464137
lol I'd definitely fuck one of those dolls before that lady. I've never had sex and probably never will so it's OK for me to have high standards. She wouldn't want to have sex with me anyway, because I'm physicallly gross and actually a bad person.
I do wanna those dolls though.
>>
we went so many threads without pathetic dollfucking discussion.

god dammit
>>
>>14464227
Oh shit, I'm sorry. The guys in /toy/ said this was the place to talk about it. Is there a third BJD thread somewhere that's appropriate. I don't wanna make anybody uncomfortable.
>>
File: this is my bait.jpg (81 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
this is my bait.jpg
81 KB, 600x589
>>14464098
>Like, they make extra large ones with fleshlights or Tengas or whatever in the torso.
They don't. If you want to fuck a doll, your options are as follows
1. Dollfie Dream (the anime dolls you see in these threads) with a third party torso, google dollho
2. Libidoll, these are dolls manufactured by the same company that makes the fuckable torso, it's designed to be compatible with it.
3. Any kind of lifesize sex dolls
There's no way to fuck an actual, resin BJD as far as I know. Real BJDs are held together with elastic strings and that complicates things greatly.

>I don't know how they could do that, those things are like 16 inches tall and they're all skinny androgynous teen bodies, where would you fit the fleshlight or non-branded equivalent lol?
>those things are like 16 inches tall
They don't make those for the 16 inch dolls, only for 1:3 scale ones (around 23 inches). 1:3 is the standard size actually.
As to how it works, you still basically fuck their chests. The dick fills the entire torso, it looks really weird.

Someone post that turkey pic, I lost it.

>>14464016
>In regards to the wig, would a silicone cap be recommended? I read that sometimes dye seeps right through the silicone and stains the head as if the cap weren't there at all.
You won't be able to get one under her wig most likely.
I don't use a cap at all with her original wig and I never noticed any staining, but my Miku also doesn't wear it that often. I think the longest she had it on without taking it off was a week.

>>14464171
Honestly it sounds like you'd be better off with a regular sex doll, but these are even more expensive

They don't make heads like the ones you posted specifically for DDs, you'd need to look into things thirst since each company has different skin colors, sizes and their heads could look really weird on a DD body.
Also the heads are attached differently. Modern DDs aren't really BJDs, they have a plastic frame inside kinda like an action figure while like I said BJDs are held together with a string.
It's not impossible to make a DD + resin BJD head hybrid (people actually do that), but you need to do some research beforehand.

>>14464227
We probably need a separate "Can I fuck it?" faq
>>
File: 16285214450_0512e24f19_b.jpg (240 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
16285214450_0512e24f19_b.jpg
240 KB, 680x1024
wow this thread went to shit pretty fast other than someone getting there first doll (congrats)
>>14464098
>>14464202
>>14464250
stop posting non-doll pics & shit posts
and tell /toy/ to fuck off
>>
>>14464253
Should I be taking Miku's wig off regularly? Is it alright to leave her clothing on indefinitely? I've got her full-body stocking.
>>
>>14464326
With a body stocking you shouldn't need to worry much. I'd check her every couple of weeks.

Also you should be buying her lots of outfits and spoiling her!

>>14464171
>$600

LOL you have no clue about how expensive this hobby is. $600 will barely get you a blank doll let alone wigs, eyes, option parts, clothing, faceup.

Come back when you've got at least $1,300 to spare on your dream girl.
>>
>>14464355
I'm not contesting that anon is an idiot, but $600 will most definitely get you a standard model DD with wig/eyes/faceup and one Dollho.
>>
>>14464016
>>14464253
>wig cap
cloth wig caps are the ones that'll help prevent staining, and they're quite thin so i think you'd be hard-pressed to find a wig that they literally can't fit under. i'd put one on just to be safe if the wig cap is coloured. they can be kind of difficult to keep under the wig cap properly though, since without a silicone cap underneath it'll slip around.

>>14464326
if you leave dark clothing on a doll it's pretty much guaranteed to stain eventually, even through a body stocking. i left black tights (with nude-coloured tights underneath) on my doll for a while just to see how long it would take, and i saw some staining after a few weeks.

it might've been better if i used the thick white tights i have, instead of the nude one.
>>
>>14464355
>Also you should be buying her lots of outfits and spoiling her!

Yeah, I'm dreading the outfit buying almost as much as I'm excited for it.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

>>14464305
Assuming you're talking about me, thanks! So glad I finally bit the bullet.
>>
>>14464375
That guy doesn't want a standard model DD did you read his posts?
>>
I am a noob, can someone explain why staining is such a ever present issue that has to be dealt with for these dolls?
>>
>>14464553
they're made out a soft, porous vinyl, which likes to eat dye for some reason.
>>
>>14464625
Thanks for the response
Do you know the common type of vinyl so I can research further on my own?
>>
>tfw I will never create something so beautiful because I can't sit still for more then a hour without drugs or a screen in front of me
>>
This might be a super long shot, but is there anyone here living in the California bay area who wants to relieve me of some chemicals that I can't take out of country? Paint thinner, and a UV cut sealant, sparkly powder, etc.

I'm not looking to sell them. They're not worth that much money in the first place. Just don't want to have to throw out barely-used materials if someone else could use it.
>>
>>14464964
>sparkly powder
>can't take out of the country

Do you live in Pixie Hollow?
>>
File: full body suit.png (456 KB, 671x771) Image search: [Google]
full body suit.png
456 KB, 671x771
Would any of you ever recommend the full body suit? It seems kind of useful though the creases do seem a bit off putting
>>
>>14465801
personally i wouldn't use it if the doll's going to be showing any skin. body stockings are pretty noticeable. instead of getting a full suif, i'd recommend getting a couple styles with shorts or no legs (like, one with sleeves and one without), and get some white or skin colour pantyhose to use when you do need the legs protected. coolcat sells a bunch of different kinds.
>>
>>14464680
I don't think that the exact chemical composition of the vinyl has ever been known (maybe volks keeps it under wraps, or no one bothered to ask), but I can surmise that it might be standard vinyl treated with plasticizer to give it that matte, soft, skin-like look and feel.

The running joke is that DD's stain by looking at a dark clothes. I've got an ever-so-light stain on one of my dolls from her default outfit brushing on her back thigh.

>>14465801
Like >>14465838 said I don't like them because they're quite visible. If you've got a fullset in dark clothes thats displayed in a Detolf (like Saber Lilly) then I think they're fine - it's not that noticable. But if you're going to be playing with your doll, brushing her hair, posing her, etc. then you'll definitely notice the body suit. Just use protection in the areas that need it by buying stocking for the lower body or upper body as needed, and keep a tub of RemoveZit on hand for emergencies.
>>
File: DSC_6854.jpg (660 KB, 1613x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6854.jpg
660 KB, 1613x1080
>>
>>14466744

merry christmas cirno
>>
>>14463883

Get yourself a nice big glass cag- er cabinet and your Miku slave will be fully protected from dust.
>>
Alright, everyone. Now that I've got Miku all set up, what's a good stand I should be getting for her? I see Volks has a plastic one on their website, but it looks kind of shitty, especially for 4k JPY.

One more question I've got:
Where can I get cute clothes for Miku? I see some clothing sets on Mandarake, but I'd really like to be able to pick and choose specific tops and bottoms.

>>14467163
Yeah, I really need to get on that.

>>14464397
Alright, I'll grab a cloth one off eBay.
>>
>>14467415

I have the plastic volks one and it is kinda shitty. It'll do the job and hold a pose, but it just looks meh.

Try to look for the volks stands with the wooden base, those look really classy. The ones with the V shaped straddle style is probably better than the ones with the leg clamp.

I look on yahoo japan auctions for a lot of my doll clothes. I see people recommend dollmore a lot. Dollmore is also on ebay, as are quite a few other doll cloth sellers.
>>
>>14467439
>it is kinda shitty
Well, at least my suspicion was sort of right. I'll go surfing around for a wood-based stand; here's hoping they're not exorbitantly expensive.

>YJA
Gonna be a pain in the ass dealing with a proxy, but I'll give that a shot. I really want Volks' Mikuzukin outfit, but holy hell it's really shot up in price.

As for Dollmore, it looks like it has a pretty large selection of clothing, so I'll definitely be looking deeper into it.

As always, thanks for all the info.
>>
>>14467473
Cool Cat stands are very popular, and they're definitely cheaper than Volks. For clothing, you'll want to get SD13 sized items. Some of my favorite shops are:

Dollheart
Dollmore for basic (stockings, undershirst, etc.)
Nine9style, which recently launched a line of dollfie dream clothing
Dollfieworld (they have limited DD clothing - its sold at aftermarket price but they have rare stuff)
TTYA (sold at Leekworld, they have an Etsy shop, and their own website)
Crobidoll
>>
>>14467565
>Cool Cat stands
I was looking into those stands. The prices are pretty reasonable.

Thanks for the clothing size; I really wasn't sure what clothes would fit her.
>>
>>14464787
Just keep practicing I guess.
Or take your meds.
>>
best doll for lewd clothes?
>>
>>14467473
>>14467565
I'll second those stores, I'll also throw in Dolline on Etsy, casual style, good quality, just as nice as the stuff from TTY imo.
>>
>>14468722
unfortunately they have a limited selection. i'd really like to buy more from them but they barely have anything.
>>
Does anyone know where i can buy waist-high jean shorts, like the pic in
>>14464305
I can't find anything like it anywhere
>>
>>14468790
that's much more than waist-high, dude
>>
>>14464250
This is the place, the people in /toy/ are tumblr teir faggots, don't go back there.
First off don't post 3DPD in a thread dedicated to dolls based on chinese cartoon characters.
And if you want a western looking sex doll, buy a western sex doll. They even make them fucking full size, but they cost a few grand. Honestly a DD is pretty cheap compared to those. But the first thing you should get, if your are interested in sex dolls is an onahole. See if you like it, and see if you like cleaning it out after you use it. there's a thread for that here on /jp/ they can give you recommendations, wont cost your over $100.

But an onahole is just some rubber you stick you dick in, what makes Dollfie Dreams great is their non sexual benefits. They are based on 2D girls and are highly customizable, and can often be tailored to look like your waifu. For some reason you haven't seen the light of 2d yet. They have good possibility, and since they are rigid vinyl, clothes look really good on them. DDs look much better clothed than they do naked. If your not into cute outfits, theres really no reason for you to get one. That's really a big part of the fun.

So if you look at it as hey I can get a high quality doll based on my waifu who I love, I can pick out and buy her all sorts of cute outfits to wear, I can set her next to me when im browsing on the Pc, take pictures of her. And hey as a bonus, i can also have sex with her, They you will get the full benefit out of a Dollfie Dream.
If not I think you may be disappointed, and you would just be happier with an onahole that gives you the same feeling on your dick, but for a much cheaper price. Hopefully this helps you.

Oh and no, it doesn't feel like a child would at all, It's a 1/3 scale doll, no person is that size, its about the perfect size to not be weird just yet.
A 1/2 scale doll is where I imagine things get uncomfortable, but still even then it's the body of a full grown woman.
>>
i always forget this thread is in /jp/ until the sex/waifu weirdos come out. fuck /toy/ for sending this discussion here.
>>
>>14469452
but BJD threads started here a long time ago.
>>
>>14469452

Doll fucking is a time honored tradition in these threads.
>>
>>14469481
dollfuckers stand in the way of pure doll x doll yuri. this is unacceptable.
>>
>>14469452

do you think we want to deal with the doll fuckers? they're much more suited for /jp/
>>
>>14469922
Go back to /toy/
>>
>>14469452
>forget this thread is in /jp/
>waifu weirdos come out
Maybe you don't belong here, son. Maybe we should be sending you to /toy/.

>>14469607
This does bring up a good point, obviously not directed at you
Meanwhile tumblr teir faggots on /toy/ and DoA spend days coming up with the perfect OCs and personalities to fit each doll they own, and of course every one of them just has to be gay. Then they spend hours writing fanfiction about their dolls gay sex adventures. They they point to us like "Those perverts and waifu weirdos on /jp/, we don't want them here in our board"
kek
>>
>>14469379
>>14470512
this isn't meant to be a jab or anything but i don't think you know how to spell tier.
>>
Came into this thread for the first time today.

I want to get a smaller doll that can fit into tactical gear like stuff I found on Monkey Depot (Site lists stuff under 1/6 scale action figures).

Can you guys help me get started on getting a doll I can dress up in tactical gear and pose with weapons and stuff?

Thanks
>>
>>14470597
It may be difficult to find that stuff made for females, you may have to modify existing equipment to fit her. I would imagine there is a ton of that stuff available in the 1/6 range, because of GI joes. Azone has some 1/6 scale anime dolls, or you could get an obistsu if you want to do a custom one. There's several options you could go with a regular DD style head or get a resin head like the resinya series. If you really want to spend money there's silicone bodies available too.
>>
File: ec93790e.jpg (97 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
ec93790e.jpg
97 KB, 720x540
>>14470597
1/6 is fairly small. Most of the dolls discussed in this thread are 1/4 and 1/3 scale. Azone makes 1/12 and 1/6 dolls, and the Assault Lilly line of dolls are 1/12 scale.

I think that a 1/6 Azone will be your best bet. You can by standard models, licensed characters, or customize your own as another anon suggested.

I will kindly suggest you ask /toy/ as well, because they're familiar with more types of dolls than just the DD, Tokyodoll, SQLabs that are commonly discussed here.

Good luck on your hunt!
>>
>>14470665
>>14471020
Thanks guys!

I looked at the Azone stuff and I like it. I am going to try and pick up some stuff and start experimenting.
>>
I found this body https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322418

what sort of head would I use? Sorry still all new to me.
>>
>>14471335
Azone 1/6 heads will work with that body. I believe you could also mod a nendo or a mini Pullip to fit on that body.
>>
>>14471434
Thank you very much friend.
>>
>>14471335
Sorry i dont know much about dolls in this scale, they are a lot cheaper that DDs though.
I would imagine you would need an Azone branded head to be compatible. But if you go custom you would have to worry about getting a faceup and everything. it may be eaiser to find a character your fond of with an azone doll, and buy it premade.
I know parabox sells some that are pre painted with faceups for the obtisu line of dolls.
You can find those here
http://parabox.jp/eng_new/25head.html
I don't know if the obitsu head are compatible with an azone body, but i magine you gould google it and you might find out. Remember obitsu has their own line of bodies, and they are compatible for sure.
This stuff isn't too expensive, so it may be worth getting a couple and experimenting with different things and brands until you come up with your perfect doll.
>>
tokyo doll, good or bad?
>>
>>14471476
Bad. Silicon bodies attract dust like crazy, the seams are visible and jarring, and the silicon will eventually deteriorate and the wires will poke out of the joints.
>>
Anyone have any experience with stain removal on a white skin doll? I've had some minor stains for a while and i wounder if it would be worth it to try and remove them.
>>
>>14471955
i don't have a white or semi-white girl, but i've heard that benzoyl peroxide creams can discolour those slightly. volks' rescue cream probably doesn't discolour them since it's specifically designed for these dolls, but i don't know for sure.
>>
>>14472102
sorry, by these dolls i just mean DDs, not specifically white or semi-white ones
>>
>>14472111
RemoveZit is what you want. It's specifically designed to clean/restore vinyl toys and dolls.
>>
>>14472172
i've always heard that removezit will discolour white dolls, though. also that it stinks really badly.
>>
>>14472238
People on Dollfiedreams.com and Den of Angels have posted results of RemoveZit on white dolls and it doesn't not discolor. It doesn't smell great.

I imagine some random benzoyl peroxide generic brand you buy at a drug store is likely the culprit of discoloration rumors.
>>
>>14472540
>doesn't not discolor
So does it discolor or not?
>>
>>14472766
iirc it won't discolor but applying too thick will blister the vinyl
>>
File: IMGP1547_.jpg (268 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1547_.jpg
268 KB, 1024x678
>>
>>14473402
what is she looking at?
>>
>>14472766
>So does it discolor or not?

Oh man anon I am sorry. I was some kind of tired last night. From what I've read/seen on various doll forums RemoveZit does NOT discolor (grammar - nailed it!)

I cannot speak for benzoyl peroxide cream bought at the drug store, since I haven't seen an posts involving that kind of product.
>>
>>14473604
I used it a benzoyl peroxide a couple weeks ago(only 5%). it got rid 95% of the stain.
>>
>>14473604
>>14474051

Different guy, just to add that I've also used benzoyl peroxide a few times and they caused no discoloration, and removed the stains.
>>
File: DSC_4462.jpg (358 KB, 1534x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4462.jpg
358 KB, 1534x1024
>>
File: merrychristmas.jpg (544 KB, 1139x2160) Image search: [Google]
merrychristmas.jpg
544 KB, 1139x2160
>>
File: e0191308_00032275.jpg (246 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
e0191308_00032275.jpg
246 KB, 500x758
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (381 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
381 KB, 1200x1800
Hello everyone, I just recently moved to Tokyo and wanted to know if you guys knew of any local shops around here where I can go get my first BJD.

The closest thing that pops up for me is in Akihabara and honestly I don't really know what to focus on when picking out my first girl. What do you guys recommend?

Here is a pic of a bjd up at a gorge I went to recently.
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (519 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
519 KB, 1200x1800
>>14478398
It was at an ice cream shop which totally made my day.
>>
>>14478398
>>14478408
what kind of doll do you want, and have you already done a ton of research?
>>
File: 1449296944361.jpg (158 KB, 633x893) Image search: [Google]
1449296944361.jpg
158 KB, 633x893
>>14478426
I have been wanting a doll for a while and put it on hold the past year. Now I am finally living in Japan and have settled down enough to start going back into my hobbies.

Everything is pretty blurry in my memory but I was thinking in the 1/3 scale or...40cm ~ 50cm range. I am just in love with the way they can come out looking. I need to do research again.

Something like this picture.
>>
>>14478456
You have a number of options. The most obvious of which is the Volks showroom in Akihabara. You can also go to Mandarake, which has a lot of second-hand dolls, most of which are limited DDs that have never been opened from their boxes. I believe there is also an Azone store somewhere if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>14478469
>Volks
Wow...to think I just walked past that Volks Showroom... I remember walking past it saying in my head "It's probably just more anime figurines" ;__;

Thanks for the information though now I have exact areas to go to instead of just randomly walking around.
>>
>>14478456

Your picture looks like a 1/3 DD with a small bust or maybe a DDS. MDD would be good if you want a loli, they're more 1/4 sized.
>>
>>14478491
Oh, sweet thanks! I'll look at those while I do a bit more research.
>>
>>14478495
you should probably check out the yahoo japan auctions website for nice custom heads.
>>
>>14478491
That's an azone actually.
>>
>>14478538
it's definitely a DD body. you can tell from the elbow joint.
>>
File: 2015 Presents_Large Edit.jpg (978 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015 Presents_Large Edit.jpg
978 KB, 2448x3264
hey jaypee check out my dolls' new clothes
>>
>>14479619
Stop having cute things.
>>
So I've got about 2000 USD in Magic:The Gatheringâ„¢ cards, modern and EDH staples.

Am about to order this
http://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=4260

Any idea where I should order clothes that fit her? First timer here.
>>
>>14480686
what do magic cards have to do with any of that?
>>
>>14480815
Selling the Cards for profit to use on dolls and doll accessories.
>>
>>14475055
those look like fetish outfits. pvc nurses and such.
>>
>>14480686
Dollheart, nine9style, and mandarake. Some SD16 stuff will fit DD, but you really want to stick to clothing made specifically for DDDy because of their odd shape. Y!JA is also a good place to shop.
>>
Alright, so I just placed an order on "Cool Cat" and got their payment request email.

All it gives me in the email payment-wise are a couple of links to their PayPal addresses - am I just supposed to send the payment with my order number to that address?
>>
>>14482863
yes, that's what you have to do.

what did you order?
>>
>>14483022
Couple panties.
>>
File: DSC_4623.jpg (275 KB, 1534x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4623.jpg
275 KB, 1534x1024
>>
File: 5774528_p0.jpg (76 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
5774528_p0.jpg
76 KB, 512x512
>>14483155
There's something amiss
>>
I wish the MDD head was more flexible to posing. It's hard to get it to tilt upward more than a tiny bit.
>>
>>14482863
>>14483022
The coolcat ordering system is so weird. I put up with it since everything they have is good stuff.
>>
>>14483450
>The coolcat ordering system is so weird.

I've never seen such an unprofessional payment system.
>>
where can i buy the cirno MDD, /jp/?
>>
>>14483715
Mandarake
>>
>>14483879

i've looked on mandarake and she never really shows up, sadly.
>>
>>14483914
Amazon usually has a few available at a high markup
>>
>>14483477
It is not even hard now days to set up a built in payment system that is more secure, less prone to problems, and way more convenient for all involved.

I am talking set it up by following basic instructions, then copy and paste onto the web site.
>>
File: 20151108220106253s.jpg (150 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
20151108220106253s.jpg
150 KB, 367x550
>>
>>14484754

you are amazing anon, thank you.
>>
>>14485480
still banned for cp?
>>
File: DSC_4845.jpg (495 KB, 1534x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4845.jpg
495 KB, 1534x1024
>>
>>14486728
Your Christmas pics warm my heart anon.
>>
File: DSC_0218.jpg (477 KB, 1624x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0218.jpg
477 KB, 1624x1080
>>
File: DSC_0232.jpg (293 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0232.jpg
293 KB, 1540x1024
>>
>>14491025
The label on that bottle
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (504 KB, 1243x1370) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
504 KB, 1243x1370
>>14475055
I wish cool cat made more outfits for vmf50/ 48-50cm dolls.
I have 2 angelphilia and it's a pain to find good clothing for them.
Everything is fit for 60+cm or 42-cm

Pic related, just got some from Lutz which should fit
>>
So is Len basically my only option for a girly boy/shota-type doll? Or should I be trying to get a doll with a super flat chest or something?
>>
>>14496977
2D doll makes anime-style boy dolls in MDD size, but they are resin, not vinyl.
>>
File: wink41.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wink41.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>
File: CWeqOaIWEAAwwhi.jpg (226 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
CWeqOaIWEAAwwhi.jpg
226 KB, 1024x1820
Time to drop a funky ass beat
>>
>>14501156
this doll is fantastic
>>
>>14501156
Holy shit so fun and cute!!
>>
File: CWfoyUmU4AAByZx.jpg (104 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
CWfoyUmU4AAByZx.jpg
104 KB, 1024x684
Idol doll
>>
>>14501156
amazing doll and photo work. I love this.
>>
File: CWf7MzxUYAAx_Z0.jpg (162 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
CWf7MzxUYAAx_Z0.jpg
162 KB, 960x1280
Lewd doll
>>
>>14502177
she's so perfect.

also is that other one's head not on all the way?
>>
>>14502074
>>14502177
Oh wow.
>>
File: DSCN2214b.jpg (620 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2214b.jpg
620 KB, 1500x2000
>>14502177
Yeeees
>>
File: DSC_0230.jpg (674 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0230.jpg
674 KB, 1540x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRe95sUBlnU
>>
File: 12283555993_f1f1d223f9_b.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
12283555993_f1f1d223f9_b.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>14502852
>neither of his VMF50's are Misa

Anon wtf are you even doing?
>>
File: okthen.jpg (182 KB, 1588x1288) Image search: [Google]
okthen.jpg
182 KB, 1588x1288
>>14502952
>>
>>14504515
what the hell? does your country hate columbia?
>>
>>14505112
>>14504515
thanks obama
>>
>>14504515
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ly1l0ofgcsil3d1/Xmas.mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/?ly1l0ofgcsil3d1/Xmas.mp4
>>
File: v_t5.jpg (69 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
v_t5.jpg
69 KB, 600x392
don't know if anybody's interested, but coolcat's own swively wrist joints will be for sale starting on christmas day. buy two get one free for the first week.
>>
>>14506918
also they made shoulder joints, but i don't know what their benefit is.
>>
>>14506933
The first release of the DDIII body had an issue with the shoulder joints cracking really easily, so Coolcat released these reinforcement parts to either prevent to fix the cracks. Volks eventually fixed the issue with the later DDIII releases.
>>
File: v_y1.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
v_y1.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>14507103
i knew about that problem, but i meant to refer to the part that slots into those holes. sorry, i should've included the picture.

i've never heard of anybody breaking this part before.
>>
>>14506918
What's the point of them? Better poseability?
>>
Kurisumasuu is a couples holiday as we all know. So how are you going to celebrate with your dolls?

>>14505602
I like you and I'm glad you are in these threads.
>>
File: new wrists.jpg (251 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
new wrists.jpg
251 KB, 640x409
>>14507190
yes
>>
>>14507193
do we know if new limited dolls will come with volks' new wrist?
>>
>>14507386
We don't know yet. The wrists came out not too long before the last lottery dolls were announced, and they didn't say anything about Rin or Shijou having the wrists.
>>
>>14503761
I like dem ahegao faces
>>
File: 0820560001572.jpg (259 KB, 590x970) Image search: [Google]
0820560001572.jpg
259 KB, 590x970
>>14504515
You can use something like this:

https://www.freeyoutubeproxy.org/
>>
>>14507191
I ordered some new clothes and a new wig for chistmas but it took ages to get shiped and now there's no way the package is getting cleared by my countrys shitty customs office in the next three days. Feels pretty bad, like I let my doll down or something.
>>
>>14511022
I didn't even have time/money to order her something, I guess we'll have a late christmas later after I get my shit together, will probably do the same with my parents
Kinda sad but it's better than no present I guess
>>
File: band.jpg (733 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
band.jpg
733 KB, 800x1203
>guy posts cute dolls in the dolls thread
>gets rekt by jannies

Did I miss something? I know anon got banned for posting 2lewd dolls, but there's nothing really wrong with any images posted just now.
>>
>>14517173
People openly admitting to evading bans tend to get banned again.
>>
>>14517191
cp-kun isn't very smart, huh?
>>
>>14517206
Likely nobody would have even noticed or cared if he didn't keep whining about it.
>>
>>14517191
Why did they ban the other anon(s) though? It really doesn't seem like it was all one person
>>
>>14517219
were you thinking about anybody in particular? i've only noticed that guy getting banned, but it's not like i've gone searching for deleted posts.
>>
File: 19694119043_bc9d3a7384_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
19694119043_bc9d3a7384_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>14517341
There was a conversation between cp kun and someone else that got deleted, I kinda assumed the posters must have been banned too, but now I guess it's a kinda silly assumption, the janitor could just delete the posts.
>>
File: DSC_4449.jpg (294 KB, 1534x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4449.jpg
294 KB, 1534x1024
>>
File: 1432570025765.jpg (180 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1432570025765.jpg
180 KB, 800x900
>>14518286
that doesn't look safe
>>
>>14517360
holy shit, you post some really surreal photos.
>>
>>14517360
Deleted post doesn't mean a ban.
>>
File: AzureTB_Late November.jpg (751 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
AzureTB_Late November.jpg
751 KB, 1600x900
>>14520055
Azure Toybox-san is the man
>>
File: 23635879192_3b1e4e651c_k.jpg (1015 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
23635879192_3b1e4e651c_k.jpg
1015 KB, 2048x1365
>>14520782
It's amazing what you can do with a bit of photography skill and some time in photoshop.
>>
>>14517219
I wasn't banned for replying to him, just had the posts deleted. Point taken, I guess.
>>
is food anon still alive? i want to see more of that battle meido
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521403
(Computer noises)
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521916
Tofu: If you think just because I am here you can't stop picking up after yourself. You are wrong.

Cherry: whatever you flat chested idiot.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521930
Tofu: I will make you flat.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521936
Cherry: HOLY SHIT OK OK I WILL PICK THIS SHIT UP.

Tofu: you have 5 minutes.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521945
Tofu: now if you excuse me I must throw out this trash.

Strawberry: I am not trash you maid from hell.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521952
So yah I got my MDD body and now I have strawberry my little witch. And her familiar.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521956
It is a magic familiar That can hold everything she needs. Like her potion bottles.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521963
Or even larger items! It's magic!
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14521971
Magic!
>>
strawberry can't even get her ribbon on straight and she thinks she isn't trash?

also nice bathrobe
>>
File: 1432311840923.jpg (344 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1432311840923.jpg
344 KB, 853x1280
Are there any murrican or yurop companies that sell doll prisons that would be large enough for 1/3? I've seen some on amazon.jp but this seems like something where one could avoid shipping/forwarding/customs.

most stuff seems to be for 1/4 and smaller.
>>
>>14522002
As much as I love the way that mirror looks. It makes taking photos a pain.
>>
>>14522177
tripod + tether the camera
>>
File: DSC_4427.jpg (343 KB, 1534x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4427.jpg
343 KB, 1534x1024
>>
>>14521956
She looks great! I love the outfit you picked out for her.
>>
>>14522113
Detolfs are the only ones I'm aware of, but those are much bigger/taller and can hold 1/3 dolls and more.
>>
>>14522358
yeah, I know. but I want something for my desk.
>>
File: slaid.jpg (152 KB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
slaid.jpg
152 KB, 658x800
>>14522113
>>14522379

For the single doll sized cages you might want to look for retail displays or counter top displays. They'll probably cost you more than a detolf but there are some out there that are just about perfect sized for a single DD
>>
File: IMG_0104.jpg (109 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
109 KB, 600x860
Happy Holidays from my girls to you, /jp/.
>>
File: IMGP1731_.jpg (709 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1731_.jpg
709 KB, 678x1024
Happy Christmas /jp/
>>
File: hh.jpg (589 KB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
589 KB, 1440x2160
>>14525927
Love your styling anon, beautiful girls.

Happy Holidays everyone!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Playing with my cloths I put this cute look together. (Not because I am scared those stockings will stain) Now my fruit named girls look cute together. Also I have to take a Christmas photo of some kind tomorrow now. All you guys have such cute Christmas photos!
>>
>>14526562
Your place seems really messy.
>>
>>14526634
tofu clearly isnt doing her job. food dolls a shit.
>>
File: 20151224_133517.jpg (163 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
20151224_133517.jpg
163 KB, 1632x1224
Fresh off my ban, did you guys miss me? I finished this project table I was working on while I was in the naughty corner and decided to let the girls move in.

The carpentry and paint aren't exactly perfect but I'm a gyprocker and we're not known for being an especially intelligent bunch >>14517206

>>14526562

Wherr do you keep finding these things every time I see you post you have another doll.
>>
>>14528448
The doll with the yellow eyes, did that originally belong to another anon?
>>
File: 20151025_092422.jpg (191 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
20151025_092422.jpg
191 KB, 1224x1632
>>14528455

There is a guy here who has/had the same doll, but mine is not his exact individual. I got mine from Mandarake and I didn't get much change from $800 dollarydoos and she needs new parts since she's so old. Hip joints are loose and elbow joints are siezed for some reason...
>>
>>14528492
do you have a mami-san yet
>>
File: 20150826_203551.jpg (166 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
20150826_203551.jpg
166 KB, 960x1280
>>14528500

Nah. Not likely to get the rest as honestly Mami and Kyouko don't anything for me and I think I have enough dolls for a while. Feeding, housing and clothing six little girls is hard on the finances and installing ceilings doesn't pay so amazingly well I can afford it all.
>>
>>14528448
Sorry for being off-topic, but why'd you get banned?
>>
>>14528448
I know not from were they come. Only that my wallet screams and I need another pair of shoes now.
>>
File: miku-has-a-stain.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
miku-has-a-stain.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
On the first day of Christmas my Miku gave to me--
FUCK A STAIN
>>
>>14529179
Get some 10% benzoyl peroxide or order some RemoveZit if you've got the money for oversees shipping (seems like your currently in Japan?)
>>
File: miku-shills-sake.jpg (610 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
miku-shills-sake.jpg
610 KB, 750x1000
>>14529197
That'll be the plan. I was just heartbroken that the Mikuzukin outfit did this to her. I didn't think to check her shoulders, since the outfit was lined with white. Turns out that the inner shoulder seams allow a lot of red fabric to touch skin.

>currently in Japan
haha no. I just bought a small barrel of alcohol at a local store here in the USA.
>>
File: DSC_0227.jpg (826 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0227.jpg
826 KB, 2000x1400
>>
>>14529513

merry christmas cirno
>>
File: DSC_0230.jpg (905 KB, 2106x1400) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0230.jpg
905 KB, 2106x1400
>>
File: DSC_0233.jpg (273 KB, 1400x931) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0233.jpg
273 KB, 1400x931
>>14529545
Merry Christmas Anonymous.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5070x3643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5070x3643
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks to you guys I have probably spent more then I should this past year. But fuck it was fun. I look forward to more fun with you guys!!
>>
>>14529626
my christmas present to you is i swear i'll finally take more pictures of my doll for you soon. i just want to wait for a bunch of clothes i ordered to get here.
>>
File: image.jpg (521 KB, 816x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521 KB, 816x1088
>>14530003
I sure hope you are the owner of this girl. If so I am so ready!
>>
>>14530083
yes, that would be me.
>>
File: 20151025_105514.jpg (131 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
20151025_105514.jpg
131 KB, 918x1224
>>14528700

Disagreeing with an SJW, that's pretty much it.

>>14529626

Don't get me wrong dude all your dolls are adorable and your dress sense is improving but your posing could be better. This is simply my own opinion but when I pose for portrait photography I find positions that would be comfortable to be in for an extended period. It might sound silly but I test posing on myself before making a doll do it and it has helped me a lot. I used to pose the same way you do and well not to toot my own horn but I do think I've improved a lot over when I first started.
>>
>>14530400
I don't know about that. In the past, when I've gone to a portrait photographer to get my photo taken for whatever reason, they make me move my head, neck, etc in various uncomfortable ways to try to achieve some sort of aesthetic result, that isn't necessarily the most naturally comfortable position.
>>
>>14455852
Sup guys.
I'm probably in the wrong place, but maybe you know where can I get more info.
I'm want to commission sex doll of my waifu sometime in the future. I'm looking for info about how they work, how they feel, how much they cost etc. Of course I'm looking for something designed to feel and look good, not just Dollfie with attached onahole or something.
Do they have dedicated threads on /jp/ or something?
>>
>my dolls are 100x better dressed than me

not sure how that happened.
>>
>>14530702
Are you female? How many of the people posting in this general are female?
>>
File: 20150816_114251.jpg (172 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
20150816_114251.jpg
172 KB, 1050x1400
>>14530505

Well honestly I haven't had a professional photo taken of me since high school so maybe if you think more like you're taking a photo of your family; everyone should be relaxex and content and your doll's pose should reflect that.

I can't into posing really I'm just dribbling shit but if its any help at all then it's worth it.

>>14530543

This thread is probably the closest to the correct place you'll find on 4chan. I don't know much myself however I can suggest that finding a sex doll that's going to look like a 2D waifu will be difficult since most are based on 3D wimminz.

>>14530702

I do:
>your clothing budget
>$50/year
>their clothing budget
>$200 /week
>>
>>14530743
>finding a sex doll that's going to look like a 2D waifu will be difficult since most are based on 3D wimminz.
Yea, that's one of the reasons why I ask. I don't really have doll fetish, I would not like her to look like one. But I also wouldn't like her to look completely like real woman either. It's hard to precise what would look good, free from uncanny valley and that's why I wanted to see what kind of dolls are currently available. But some realism doesn't bother me that much, even if she looked like http://i.imgur.com/WcnWRX8.jpg would be fine enough, especially if it could have some anime characteristics like smaller nose or larger eyes.(of course as long as it won't look too weird)
>>
>>14531050
Anon, I'm going to save you some time.

It's literally impossible to get the doll you want. Even if you're willing to pay whatever it takes, it'll still get fucked up.
>>
File: ss (2013-09-10 at 05.23.15).jpg (154 KB, 801x600) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-09-10 at 05.23.15).jpg
154 KB, 801x600
>>14531072
Well, in that case I'll stay with good old daki+onahole and invest in VR, I guess.
>>
>>14531072
That Miku doll is frightening.
>>
>>14531160
is this a better picture?
>>
>>14531165
It's just the face, really.
>>
>>14530543
Do you mean one of those lifesize silicone ones?
4chan is a kinda shitty place for that, try dollforum.com, place is full of idiots, but there's a lot of info
>>
>>14531173

Wassup bitch how you livin'?
>>
File: 1418531306191.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1418531306191.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
>>14530743
>This thread is probably the closest to the correct place you'll find on 4chan.
onahole thread may have the necessary sexpertise too, simply from browsing, even if they don't own any.

>look like a 2D waifu will be difficult since most are based on 3D wimminz.
I have definitely seen some sex dolls closer to anime style, but haven't saved any pictures

somewhat simplified, childlike features get close too
>>
File: 67127_4165376_517672.jpg (147 KB, 950x633) Image search: [Google]
67127_4165376_517672.jpg
147 KB, 950x633
>>
>>14532589
At least when the Japanese make their love doll waifus and take them out in public, they actually look presentable.
>>
File: 1431811136400.jpg (328 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1431811136400.jpg
328 KB, 1600x1067
>>14532598
>>
>>14532589
this is actually really cute
>>
>>14531173
>>14531160

The doll's expression is a horrified "why me!?" look while the posters and figures of the same character surrounding her all have big cartoon smiles.

It's almost art at this point. It's as if the doll was sentient, and recognized that it was created as a sex doll. She was mentally prepared for it. Or at least she tried. I mean, life could be worse, right? Maybe she'll cheer up some poor lonely guy and make his life just a little better. Then the fateful day came. She was purchased, and shipped to her master. The crate was opened up, and she was placed in a strange outfit, and a strange wig, and slowly the realization dawned on her as she looked around the room. She now know exactly what situation she was placed in, and it was way worse than she could ever imagined. All the mental preparation she did beforehand has failed. Horror has descended upon her face.
>>
>>14532942
gits innocence
>>
>>14532528
>Do you mean one of those lifesize silicone ones?
I dunno, I don't know much about dolls. I just want her to look nice and feel good to make love to.
>dollforum.com
Thanks, I will visit them once I get more serious about it.

>>14532568
If only she was smiling it would be really good. Do you know if their body realistically soft and nice in touch or it's just hard like normal dolls?
>>
>>14533426
>Do you know if their body realistically soft and nice in touch or it's just hard like normal dolls?
Sex dolls are generally made of silicone which is soft. But not realistic.
>>
File: 20151227_091106.jpg (160 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
20151227_091106.jpg
160 KB, 1224x1632
>>14533426
>realistically soft

Go and grab your fleshlight or whatever and give that a squeeze. That's what a silicone sex doll will feel like.

I think you are better off getting your waifu rendered in Dollfie and putting her on a seamless body. You'll get that cute anime face with a sexy body. Or just man the fuck up and start appreciating doll joints like the rest of us. A one-piece torso can be amazingly sexy when given good quality, properly fitted clothing.

In other news, little girl underwear is by far my most purchased item this year for clothing. Literally the only new clothes I bought with my own money were doll clothes.
>>
>>14533533
>Go and grab your fleshlight or whatever and give that a squeeze. That's what a silicone sex doll will feel like.
Well, that sounds fine.

>I think you are better off getting your waifu rendered in Dollfie and putting her on a seamless body. You'll get that cute anime face with a sexy body.
I would like it to be rather more realistic, 60cm of height doesn't sounds good.

>Or just man the fuck up and start appreciating doll joints like the rest of us. A one-piece torso can be amazingly sexy when given good quality, properly fitted clothing.
Well, these dolls scare me off a little. Maybe someday I will buy DD of her, but I don't know if I will really be into all this dressing her up, doing cute photos and stuff.
>>
>>14533587

Paper Moon have life sized dolls with anime face, they can probably be customized into your anime waifu if you get a good wig and outfit.

An example is here: http://www.pmoonr.jp/cr_cocoa.html

However they have joints and are not sexually functional. They really are just a life sized DD for you to dress up or maybe put in the passenger side seat of your car.
>>
>>14533587
>but I don't know if I will really be into all this dressing her up, doing cute photos and stuff

Dude I can't think of saying this so I'm just gonna say it but if you don't want to do those things with your "waifu" then she's not your fucking waifu at all. If all you want is a fuckhole then go out and find some random place to shove your dick cause your "waifu" deserves better than you. Did you know "waifu" means "wife"? You know what you do with a wife, right? It's not just using her as a cumdump. Its having her be no less than half your entire existence. It's doing all those silly cute things. Playing with her hair, making her cute and taking her to nice places. If you can sit there and tell me a fuckhole qualifies as no less than one half of your existence then I truly feel sorry for you.

Either step up and take your waifu properly or fuck off and give her to someone better.
>>
>>14533426

Who is your waifu anyway?
>>
>>14530543

Check out here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/index.php

Anything and everything you will ever want to know about sex dolls.
>>
>>14533637

If she really was your waifu you'd be champing at the bit for a doll of her and odds are on she either already is one or could be made without too much effort. A 60cm doll is the perfect size to play with, to hold, cuddle, carry about and yes you can make love with them when the mood takes you. Dollfies in particular are designed to be beautiful first and foremost, with being fuck toys an extreme distant afterthought. Sex dolls are the other way around which is why their faces look weird - their mouths are designed to take cocks as a priority. You'd surely prefer your waifu being beautiful to being a fuckhole, right?
>>
File: 20140803_190053.png (1 MB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
20140803_190053.png
1 MB, 800x1280
>>14533637
Oh, fuck you. You know nothing about what I do with her and how our relationship works. Yes, I wanted to buy sex doll just to have sex with her without using a daki, but it doesn't fucking mean it's the only way I interact with my waifu. I know exactly what does it mean to have a waifu, It's our 3rd year together and we've had way more wonderful events in our lives like going on dates, celebrating birthdays, christmas than mere fucking.
The reason I'm uninterested in Dollfie is because I really don't like how dolls and especially joints look like.(I prefer scales than figmas too) If she was real I would obviously love to buy her clothes, take pictures etc. In fact I actually do it every time I find nice location, but I use AR instead.
You've made crazy amount of wrong assumptions about us to say what you've just said.

>>14533664
Pic related.

>>14533673
Someone already linked me to this forum, but thanks.
I was looking for something like this.
>>
File: 1448869309405.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448869309405.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
>>
>>14533795

you sound extremely autistic. maybe /jp/ really is the right board for you.
>>
File: two miku.jpg (847 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
two miku.jpg
847 KB, 1600x1067
>>14533795
>I know exactly what does it mean to have a waifu

>But if I spend $4,000 on a life-size silicon love doll version, I would never buy her clothes and brush and style her wig!

What an incredible lack of self-respect for your belongings (and perhaps yourself).

Look at all these beautiful doll pictures. Most of the people dressing and styling them are male.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.