[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Sakura Matou deserve the hate she gets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: FateHollowAtaraxia239-1.jpg (89 KB, 1023x834) Image search: [Google]
FateHollowAtaraxia239-1.jpg
89 KB, 1023x834
Does Sakura Matou deserve the hate she gets?
>>
>not a virgin

Yup
>>
No. She's suffered enough.
>>
Yeah. Her whole thing is a contrast of helplessness and power, but in order to set up that contrast, her character is almost always uninteresting. Moreover, in order to make the contrast work once Dark Sakura has been unveiled, there has to be an demonstration of just how weak her character is, so we get the sequence in which she shows to Kotomine how much of a sham her personality is.

She's very interesting as a plot point, but not as a character.
>>
>>14454568
Yes
Next thread.
>>
>>14454682
She is there for the classical protagonist/heroine interaction eroge are based off. She's the damsel in distress that helps Shirou abandon his suicidal idealist ways and grow. She has a notable impact on everyone in the story while still retaining the usual mold most players expect from these types of games, and most importantly, the protagonist/heroine relationship.

She's very interesting when seen from the perspective of a classical eroge heroine, but not for people looking for DeepDarkDevelopment.
>>
I want to ejaculate inside of Sakura-chan!!!
>>
Yes. We could have had an Illya arc-

Well actually, I guess she did at least stop that autistic virgin Nasu from writing horrible erotica about Illya.

But it still would have been nice to bond with Illya.
>>
>>14463495
tell us more
>>
Yes, Shirou gave up something beautiful to save a murderous slut.
>>
>>14467377
>Shirou gave up something beautiful
I can't think of anyone in FS\N that that really describes. Even Saber was kind of a cunt and Taiga was annoying.
>>
File: 1423348295638.jpg (2 MB, 2078x2092) Image search: [Google]
1423348295638.jpg
2 MB, 2078x2092
She's hated because peons cannot process the fact that she is a pure slut so it makes them angry.
>>
>>14467950
Ideal-chan, the only girl you need.
>>14468218
That's not Sakura.
>>
>>14468806
>Ideal-chan, the only girl you need.
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that Ideal-chan. Is that the brown loli in Prisma Ilya? I haven't watched it.
>>
>>14469157

I think he literally means Shirou's ideals. I wouldn't consider them beautiful or worth keeping, but strokes, folks etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.