[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are most of the 2hus still a virgin? or most of them are not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: 45jrtu567.jpg (961 KB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
45jrtu567.jpg
961 KB, 1800x1012
Are most of the 2hus still a virgin? or most of them are not?
>>
None of them are since I fucked them all
>>
Give that most of them are lesbian it depends if you count having lesbian sex as loosing your virginity.

If yes, then no, most of them are not virgins.
>>
>>14438064
canon seems pretty much portrayed them as nearly asexual though.
>>
Fun thing is, we know of more that are canon non-virgins than ones that are canon virgins. Because as far as I remember, there is none where canon states she's a virgin, but we have characters like Suwako or Yunko that had kids.
Some of the youkais and the fairies I'd consider not even interested in sex or they might not even have reproductive organs. Lemme think up a long list in another post.
>>
>>14438069

Can you stop contradicting my headcanon with actual canon? I do not like it.
>>
>>14438080
I can list the non virgin ones :
>Suwako
>Seiga
>Junko
>Moonbitches
>Probably Miko, Futo, and Tojiko
>Hecatia
>>
>>14438104
>Seiga

Explain
>>
>>14438143
She's married.

>As she grew older, she was able to marry into the Kaku family. She led a life without any restrictions on her freedom, but she was unable to throw away her aspirations towards Taoism, and she spent every day depressed. As a result, she practically became a shut-in, never conversing with anyone.

>One day, after eight more years had passed, Seiga suddenly said her goodbyes. Her family thought it was odd but as Seiga fell sleep, seemingly like any other day, she never opened her eyes again.

Besides there's no way that they didn't fucked after married for eight years
>>
>>14438080
>>14438104
Generally I'd say, the older a 2hu the more likely it is. Especially if they are in some kind of society, like the tengu or kappa. I also take the assumption that noone was raped and disregard issues with lesbian sex.

Reimu and Marisa: I'd say they are virgins, if I remember right they are both forever 17 and the society they live in tends to do the old sex after marriage thing. I'm not even sure if anything in canon is mentioned about how much they have contact with the human village.
EoSD:
Rumia: Asexual, I doubt she thinks of sex at all and instead only about eating humans.
All fairies: Asexual, fairies don't reproduce with sex. So there is non need for them to have sex, they might not even have reproductive organs at all. They also are childish in personality.
Hong Meiling: We barely know anything about her, like how old she is or what kind of youkai she is. Considering that she is friendly with humans, I'd say the chance that she had sex in her past is higher than that she is a virgin.
Koakuma: Similar here, depends on how you interpret her. If you think she is a succubus then she probably isn't. But aswell she could be a completely newborn devil made by Patchouli.
Patchouli: She threw away all human needs when she became a magician and she takes care of her body rather poorly. If she didn't have sex before becoming a magician she is a virgin. But I doubt that, so I say virgin.
Sakuya: I doubt she would fool around after she entered service for Remilia, so it depends entirely on what she did before that, like she could have been a child prostitute or something. But that is just speculation, being a virgin would fit more the perfect and elegant maid thing, it might aswell be that Remilia enjoys a few nibs of her virgin blood.
Remilia: Loli body but 500 years old. If she wanted to have sex at anytime she probably did.
Flandre: Being nearly all her life in the basement and not knowing what humans are before EoSD extra, clearly a virgin. I'm not even sure she could have sex without blasting the other person to pieces.

PCB:
Letty: Gives off some MILF vibes. She is a Yuki-Onna, who are said to be ruthless killers, either by simply freezing people, leading them off path to freeze to death, holding a child and everyone who takes the child in good intentions freezes up immediately OR draining the life through kiss or SEX. Akyu stated her human friendship level as low, so there is a good chance she did the life draining through sex thing at some point in her life.
Chen: If we count her life before turning to a youkai then non-virgin, if not then virgin.
Alice: If I remember right, her canon is that the PC-98 and the windows era Alice are the same person and that she only recently became a youkai, so she was child alice not that long ago. Also she is sad to be an indoor type, so I say virgin.
Prismriver Sisters: They are phantoms, of 3 young sisters. Virgins.
Youmu: She is pretty young in contrast to most in Touhou. Also lives in the land of the dead. Virgin.
Yuyuko: She is pretty old, but also lives in the netherworld. I have a hard time finding a situation in which she would have sex though. Unless her eating is actually sexually eating, but I'd say tends more to virgin.
Ran: Old, beast youkai. Surely had sex before turning youkai and may had sex afterwards aswell. I say non-virgin.
Yukari: If she wanted to she had sex. I could see her do it out of many reasons, boredom, to manipulate someone or to toy with someone. I say non-virgin.

Suika & Yuugi: Old, like to drink, were/are part of an oni society. They probably had sex and maybe even kids who are adults already.

Gonna continue some other time.
>>
>>14438280
moar pls
>>
>>14438280
Are you the dude that did the analysis of Rinnosuke's potential pairings?

Can you do one for Byakuren?
>>
>>14438280
IN, PotV, and MoF plis.
>>
While we're on the topic of 2hu genitals I just assume human-like until proven otherwise.
>>
Youkai born of superstition. rumor, fear, not based on non-sentient things and such, probably virgins. Who knows if they even have the "parts". They may imitate humans only in the form they can understand i.e. what they can see. I'd class someone like Rumia here but with time maybe.

The exception to the above are particularly long-lived youkai. Those who have certainly been around humans and viewed them for so long so as to imitate their behavior to reasonable lengths. Probably have had plenty of sex out of boredom, out of curiosity, maybe because they think it's what they're "supposed" to do as human likenesses, etc. and have grown to recognize the hold sex has over humans. Yuuka, Yukari, and such.

Youkai with actual society and races i.e. kappa, tengu, oni, etc. would be non-virgins. Who knows what that means for the ones we actually know, however.

Youkai born of beasts. Probably have at least once before they turned. Very instinctual still. Probably have since then I would figure. Youkai like Ran, Rin, maybe Shou.

Fairies are manifestations of nature and what's more natural and life-giving than sex? But they don't do it with real knowledge of what they're doing.

Magicians. Maybe? They were human once after all. Possibly turned too early to do so, though. Alice is a loner, but is also still pretty human-like. More than Patchouli, I'd say. I could see her having sex.

The rest of the human protags. Sanae, Sakuya, etc. Sanae is a modern girl, so possibly she has in the outside. Sakuya could have in whatever life she lived before. On this point I agree with >>14438280

>I'm not even sure if anything in canon is mentioned about how much they have contact with the human village.

Marisa seems to visit the village pretty often and is well-known, according to her. Reimu, much less so. She's more solitary and outside of conflict resolution like in FS or Symposium, seems to stay away. Probably one reason why she doesn't get visitors.

Mikos are *traditionally* virgins. However, some would offer their "services" and would sell it as religious practice in return for food and money, though it was more common in times of strife, drought and shortages.

>>14439385
That was this anon.

Well Byakuren is a lapsed Buddhist. Some sects of Buddhism like Tachikawa-ryu, which Byakuren could have come across before she was sealed, do not explicitly forbid sexual practice but embrace it as a means toward enlightenment. It also suffered from accusations of black magic and later became kind of a black sheep among Shingon Buddhism in Japan and was exiled.

Who knows what Byakuren actually belonged to, though. But like her brother I would think Kegon-Shingon Buddhism, specifically Shigisan, which is the practice of Chogosonshi-ji, the "real-life" Myouren Temple. Byakuren was also an old woman before she even came into contact with Myouren at their old age. No telling what kind of life she lived before then since not much is known about her or the real-life Byakuren before finding Myouren. She may not have always been a devout Buddhist, or she could have been married, or whatever.

Someone who knows more than I do about Buddhism might be able to speculate further or correct me.
>>
>>14439385
No, I'm the one that did which 2hu has the puffiest vulva.

IN:
Wriggle and Mystia: Both are beast youkai, so similar to Chen. Likely virgins, although Mystia sings awfully lot about chin chins.
Keine: This is a tough one, Keine is connected with the human village, so depending how long that is, she might have done it with a guy. Granted she could erase that from history. But I'd say non-virgin.
Tewi: Old, is a bunny, surrounded by other bunny youkai, bunnies are said to be in heat all year. You bet your ass she has done it before. A few of the other bunnies are probably her descendants.
Reisen: Now Reisen is said to be 70 in canon. And fled from the moon like 40 years before that time. So when she is around 30. I doubt she has had sex since she came to earth (despite the jokes), because I don't think she would do it with earth bunnies and she is said to be a bit anti social. I could see her entering training on the moon pretty early. So I say virgin.
Eirin: Old as fuck, I say non virgin just from that. But she could aswell be the type that has no interest in earthly desires, but aswell could just have sex out of curiosity.
Kaguya: Princesses are supposed to keep their virginity till they marry and I think she is proud enough to keep that up. So I say virgin.
Mokou: She easily could have, maybe she was once with a man but seeing him die of old age made her to avoid relationships with humans since they will just die while she stays the same. Seems like a reasonable thought. So I tend towards non virgin.

PotV:
Medicine: It's a doll. She is poisonous. Virgin...might not have a genitals at all.
Komachi: Do shinigami have a society or something like that? A complete mystery to me. Could be either.
Shikieiki: I see her as too work serious to fool around. So I say virgin.

MoF:
Aki sisters: Gods having sex with humans isn't unheard of. Maybe they did some lewd harvest rituals. Or maybe only one of them did while the other just painted leaves red as a job. But I tend to non virgins for both.
Hina: I'd say she stays away from humans so they don't get misfortune from her. So virgin.
Nitori: Kappas need to reproduce somehow, so the older she is the more likely it is she has done it.
Aya and Momiji: Similar here, I'm almost certain Aya has done it and has kids already that are old aswell. Momiji depends how old she is, but still very likely.
Hatate: I say she is a virgin, because she is a shut in. Could aswell be that relationship stuff caused her to become a shut in.
Sanae: Slut, slut, slut. No, I'd say virgin. If she weren't devoted to her gods she wouldn't have come with them to gensokyo.
Suwako: Canon non virgin.
Kanako: Tough, she certainly could if she wanted to. But why are there no descendants of her around like from Suwako? Maybe she thinks she needs to be distant from humans, like an unreachable deity.

Bonus:
Moonsluts: Canon non virgins.
Reisen 2: Virgin.

I'll do more tomorrow.
>>
>>14439385
Did you save the one of Rinnosuke's pairings? I really liked it but forgot to save it.
>>
>>14440561
Found it.

>Sakuya
Some pretty good fucking there. Mutual, pretty equal give and take. Good bantz. Might be the best main girl pairing.

>Marisa
"Please take my first time, Kourin." Tender, not necessarily passionate onii-chan/much younger childhood friend fucking because Marisa requested it. Despite her usual nature, isn't that aggressive. Kourin doesn't necessarily want it because he's known Marisa a very long time and doesn't want to betray Mr. Kirisame. Overall vanilla shit. Overrated pairing.

>Keine
Boring sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation. Wouldn't do butt stuff. Boring vanilla alone. However...

>Mokou
I think Keine would be willing to tag team with Mokou. Mokou *would* do butt stuff and would be pretty aggressive, more than Keine, whether together or alone with Kourin. Keine's jealousy of Mokou pushing boundaries may make her try harder, though

>Yukari
Other way around, she fucks him. Severe power imbalance. Rinnosuke can't help but be attracted to the powerful, dangerous older woman/onee-san, though. Light femdom.

>Youmu
Like Marisa. he sees her as a child. Again, boring cradling vanilla.

>Reimu
Sort of like Marisa, he'd be hesitant. He's been involved with and known the Hakurei for a while, though not as well as he has Marisa. I think Reimu would be a pretty aggressive yet caring fucker, though. Pretty hot. This is the Marisa or Reimu/Kourin pairing you want.

>Remilia
Unlike other loli and younger-seeming characters, he knows he can take Remilia to poundtown, that she won't break and that she can give it back. Good fuck.

>Akyuu
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/351855

Loli body, knowledge of past generations = hot fuck. Only downside is Kourin may be afraid of breaking her fragile temporary body.

>Kosuzu
Gentle loli fuck, but I imagine her being pretty interested in sex.

>Sanae
Not a very common one. Rinnosuke may be hestitant again. Sanae is pretty worldly, though, as we all know (but not really). Still knows more than the average Touhou girl, so would be willing to make something of it. Secret(?) semen demon once she gets into it.

>Tokiko
Rinnosuke wouldn't be very interested, but she would push the issue in exchange for her books.

>Nazrin
Fucking Shou lost the pagoda again, have to fuck to get it back, not necessarily opposed, though.

>Yuuka
Slight imablance, might be the two I can most see being sexfriends while she secretly wants him for more/the most tsundere out of these, I think.

>Aya, Hatate
Pretty equal grounds. Aya would be very playful. Again, good fuck. Hatate, slightly shier than Rinnosuke, but still, a good one.

>Byakuren
Pretty good. Non-aggressive, very gentle, but she's a machine with bit tits who'll make it worth it.

>Miko
Very aggressive, insisting on being the man and taking control.

>Yuyuko, Eirin
Like other hag pairings, there's an imbalance, but Yuyuko would be more playful and fun than Eirin. I've always thought she might be a cold fish.

>Sumireko
Newest one. He might treat her with kid gloves and Sumireko would be too nervous to push him. Not good synergy.

>Kasen
Pretty good, if boring sex in the standard positions. Might not do butt stuff.

>Nitori
Bonding over mechanics and shit would lead to sweaty fucking after a day of working together, or something. Maybe good sexfriends.

>Reisen
She's a rabbit. She tries to fight her nature, but is pretty into it and energetic in the end. Decent one.

Can someone do Byakuren's pairings? I love her.
>>
>>14438280
>>14440299
Notice that the main playable characters are always virgin.
>>
>>14438104
>Hecatia

wait what? explain this
>>
>>14438064
>Give that most of them are lesbian

>>>/u/ is that way, dykefaggot.
>>
>>14438033
I like this picture
>>
>>14442511
She's a Greek deity, that alone should explain why.
>>
>>14438033
Where is Utshuro?
>>
>>14438280
>Ran: Old, beast youkai. Surely had sex before turning youkai and may had sex afterwards aswell. I say non-virgin.
>Yukari: If she wanted to she had sex. I could see her do it out of many reasons, boredom, to manipulate someone or to toy with someone. I say non-virgin.
Fuck you.
My waifu and second best girl are pure.

>>14440299
>Aya and Momiji: Similar here, I'm almost certain Aya has done it and has kids already that are old aswell. Momiji depends how old she is, but still very likely.
There we go, I understand now. You just want to shit on everyone I love.
>>
>>14438280
Patchouli is a natural born magician.
>>
>>14440158
What Buddhism say about marriage?
>>
>>14438157
If being married or married in the past counts as nonvirgin then include Parsee too. I believe she even had a kid with her former husband.
>>
File: 1445679635316.jpg (583 KB, 1212x1495) Image search: [Google]
1445679635316.jpg
583 KB, 1212x1495
>>14442722
Buddhism doesnt really say anything about marriage. But nuns and monks are celibate, and will be kicked out if they have sex. Pretty sure even masturbation is enough to get you kicked out.
Buddhism is also against oral and anal sex, so only hetrosexual sex for reproduction is acceptable (for people who arent monks/nuns). Even then, it's not seen as ideal because this is what Buddha himself said about sex.
>Worthless man, it would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina.

Byakuren wont put out.
Rest of the quote
>Why is that? For that reason you would undergo death or death-like suffering, but you would not on that account, at the break-up of the body, after death, fall into deprivation, the bad destination, the abyss, hell.
>>
>>14442960
Thanks, anon, that was informative.
I can imagine Byakuren leading this way of life. There is no info about Nazrin being a part of the Byakuren followers, right? She only obeys Shou and is not a buddhist, right?
>>
>>14440607
love it, thank you
>>
File: 1445456230138.jpg (279 KB, 800x1041) Image search: [Google]
1445456230138.jpg
279 KB, 800x1041
>>14442960
>>Worthless man, it would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina
>>
>>14438064
Didn't ZUN confirm most are actually straight?
>>
>>14441213
Well most of them are pretty young, so it makes sense.

>>14442696
It's just how it turned out. In your mind every 2hu can be what you want.

>>14442705
Thanks for the info, so that would make her a likely virgin.

Okay now for the next few games.
I noticed I forgot Yuuka: She is implied to be very old, but also said to be sadistic and having the worst human friendship level. So I can't really take a guess in one way or another.
Iku: I can't really find much about her. Maybe she has a significant other, outside her work as messenger, but nothing is hinted.
Tenshi: As the eldest daughter of her clan, I think there is some interest in her being a virgin till marriage. Her father is mentioned, but never a husband so I guess she is unmarried and thus a virgin.

SA:
Kisume: Next to that we don't even know if that head is actually Kisumes, I'd say she is similar to Rumia. No interest in sex and instead only wants to eat humans.
Yamame: Not really anything hinting at her having sex or having interest in it. Tsuchigumo are just said to eat humans. Maybe she reproduces with other spider youkai, but my guess is virgin.
Parsee: Like >>14442725 said, Parsee is a hashihime, who became consumed by jealousy after her husband left her for another women. So we can say she had sex likely, but probably not after turning youkai. Because jealousy drives her to break up couples, but I couldn't find anything about her or hashihime trying to have sex with people.
Satori: I say virgin, satoris are said to be detested even by youkai, so I can't see anyone go for her and neither that Satori would seek someones closeness. Unless she does lewd things with her pets, but that is a pretty wild idea.
Rin & Okuu: Similar to other beast youkai here. Likely sex before turning youkai and maybe afterwards.
Koishi: Unlike Satori, I think her closing her eye and acting on subconsciousness may lead her to seek sex, as sex is a powerful unconscious drive. Maybe Satoris have that deep down aswell. So there is a chance that Koishi goes around fucking men.

UFO:
Nazrin: More beast youkai, so the same applies here. She is a helper of Bishamonten and thus probably follows his teachings. I'm not very knowledgable about buddhism, so I don't know if Bishamonten follows all those no sex buddhism stuff.
Kogasa: Probably asexual, only interested in scaring people. But in a wild guess her desire to be useful to humans could lead to something lewd. I still guess virgin.
Ichirin: I think it was that she met Unzan as a young girl and got hated by humans since then. So good chance she is a virgin, it also depends what kind of buddhist she and byakurens crew are.
Murasa: Ghost, died at young age, being buried underground for quite some time. I say virgin.
Shou: Interestingly isn't born from a tiger, but the fear of tigers. So having sex before being a youkai falls flat for her. She is careful not to expose herself as youkai, so I doubt she will be intimate with strangers. Wiki says she is a heavy drinker, so she might go against other buddhist restrictions aswell, but I tend more towards virgin.
Byakuren: Depends entirely on what kind of buddhist she is as follower of Bishamonten. Maybe someone has a better clue.
Nue: She is keen to hide her true form, but also is quite old. Maybe she disguised her true form and had sex, but I tend more towards her being a virgin.

TD:
Kyouko: Couldn't find anything about yamabiko having sex, so I say virgin, unless Myouren temple is a buddhist sex cult.
Yoshika: Depends on her life before death.
Seiga: Non virgin, as someone already pointed out that she was married.
Futo, Tojiko & Miko: Can't find anything about wether or not they married before dying and resurrecting. So a good chance all three are virgins, especially Tojiko as she is a ghost now and maybe can't even have sex anymore. Futo and Miko are big into taoism, but no clue what taoisms stand on sex is.
Mamizou: I can see her doing lewd things with other tanukis, so I say non-virgin.

Kokoro: My general guess for tsukumogami is virgin.

Gonna finish tomorrow.
>>
>>14443888
This article may help you of guessing what Taoist stand on sex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices
>>
File: vulva-puffyness.png (361 KB, 1626x943) Image search: [Google]
vulva-puffyness.png
361 KB, 1626x943
>>14440299
>No, I'm the one that did which 2hu has the puffiest vulva.
This one?
>>
>>14443888
Weren't the historical figures that Tojiko and Miko based on married at one point? That would likely make both of them nonvirgins.
>>
>>14445495
Indeed they are married and Miko awas once a Man. Futo too if I recalled correctly.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 440x310
>>14438280
>tfw fake 2hus have had more sex than me.
>>
File: 1419897672452.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1419897672452.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>14443840
Please give me a source on this, the shipper tears would be delicious.
>>
>>14438033
No one gives a fuck because Touhou is old boring mainstream shit.
>>
>>14447616
fuck off boatfags
>>
>>14438069
Forgot the FS chapter about the love letter m8.
>>
File: reimu cat hoodie.jpg (368 KB, 3500x1969) Image search: [Google]
reimu cat hoodie.jpg
368 KB, 3500x1969
>>14440158
>Mikos are *traditionally* virgins. However, some would offer their "services" and would sell it as religious practice in return for food and money, though it was more common in times of strife, drought and shortages.
Wow.
>>
File: oh wow 12.png (406 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
oh wow 12.png
406 KB, 800x800
>>14445220
>Also I removed the sluts like Sanae.
>>
>>14447616
For weeaboos. Normies still don't know Touhou but that doesn't mean it's not entry tier.
>>
>>14449408
oh yeah that. From their reaction, seems that they not yet have an experience with boys.
>>
>>14447129
Would you Go to G-Land if all the Touhous only fucked faceless men?
>>
>>14449519
Reimu isnt that poor.

>>14450320
No.
We jsut dont see men becuase ZUN doesnt think they belong in Touhou, he thinks danmaku is girly.
>>
>>14450362
Then he should make a girly man.
>>
File: 1447880643903.png (288 KB, 481x600) Image search: [Google]
1447880643903.png
288 KB, 481x600
>>14450373
>>
>>14438064
This is the only correct answer
>>
>>14444839
>>14445495
Guess I can throw all 3 into the non virgin section. Tfw no taoist sex orgy with Futo, Miko and Tojiko.

>>14445220
Yeah I did that one.

Anyway, time to finish this.

DDC:
Wakasagihime:
There are many stories about mermaids, some include that mermaids do breed with humans other have no mention of that. But in Touhou Wakasagihime is described as very shy. We also don't know how she became a mermaid, one story had a woman sad about her accidentally killing her husband becoming a mermaid. If she doesn't have stuff like that, then I say virgin. Also no clue about how she is arranged down there.
Sekibanki:
Nothing really useful from the information that she is a rokurokubi. She lives undercover in the human village, that gives the chance that she has sexual contact to someone, but also that she might keep her distance, cause her kind can be recognized around her neck where her head detaches. Also no clue how she became a youkai, there are many origin stories, some are simply, this is what womens do. I'd tend more towards non-virgin, but thats just a guess.
Kagerou:
Maybe she goes into heat during fullmoon, but nothing really conclusive here.
The tsukumo sisters:
They became tsukumogami due to the miracle mallet, unless they spent the first few hours of their life seeking dicks they are virgins during DDC and probably still are. I see tsukumogamis as rather asexual.
Seija:
Since she hates making others happy, I doubt she would have sex with anyone. Virgin.
Shinmyoumaru:
Couldn't find much except that she is young. So I guess she is a virgin.
Raiko:
I see her similar to other tsukumogami that she isn't interested in sex. Although she is older than the others so there is a slight chance.

Sumireko: She is only like 15 or 16 and into occult stuff. Girls like her don't get a boyfriend in highschool. Virgin.

LoLK:
Seiran:
Not that much here, I can only guess that because she is part of the Earth Recon Force she might not have time to find a boyfriend on the moon. I slightly guess towards virgin.
Ringo:
She seems older than Seiran, so she might have more time to have had sex. But she also seems fine with staying on earth, so I doubt she has a significant other. I tend towards non-virgin slightly.
Doremy:
Nothing here, is there even someone to have sex in the dream world? No clue.
Sagume:
Same here, she has more chances though. But her abbility might make sex awkward.
Junko:
Canon non virgin.
Hecatia:
Some other anon already explained why she is more likely to be a non virgin.

Kosuzu: Virgin
Akyuu: Current one is physically a virgin, but has the memories of her previous incarnations doing the deed.
Maribel and Renko: Virgins. Unless Maribel is Yukari, then Maribel is a non virgin, and also a hag.
>>
>>14453050
Rinnosuke?
>>
>>14450383
Miko is more woman than Faguren.
>>
>>14456004
Rinnosuke is a twerp who finds everything mildly distasteful so he's either a virgin or the "I had fun once and it was awful" type.
>>
Maybe some dangerous youkai like Nue rape humans for fun before eating them. Especially children that don't listen to their parents and go too far away from the Human Village.
>>
>>14449519
And you know Reimu would do it for pennies.
>>
>>14449519
So Slut Sanae is canon?
>>
File: 4562793_p0.jpg (285 KB, 900x1157) Image search: [Google]
4562793_p0.jpg
285 KB, 900x1157
>>14466567

No. Reimu would be the one prostituting herself under the guise of offering religious services.

Sanae would do it for free.
>>
>>14440607
Analysis for the rest of the 2hus pls?
>>
>>14453050
If she's literally Issun-boshi from the real-world legend like how Miko is literally Prince Shotoku, then "she" got married to a princess she saved from an Oni, so probably had delicious inchling sex with giantess waifu.
>>
>>14466567
Slut Sanae will never be canon, no matter how much you want it to be.
>>
>>14443888
You're fucking autistic as shit.
>>
>>14438033
where did all their noses go?
>>
>>14469145
Sanae is the only one with a nose, does that mean she's a slut?
>>
>>14469175
It means she's a kike
>>
>>14466567
Sanae is an aloof nerdy girl. She is canon virgin.
>>
>>14469175
>Mokou
>that one driving the ship
>Wriggle
>the only
>>
Other than Suwako and Junko, who's 2hu confirmed to have children or descendants?
>>
>>14474359
Suwako's children?
>>
>>14476147
Other than Suwako's and Junko's
>>
>>14438033
I wonder if you happened to be the only guy to attend this 2hu party? what will you do?
>>
>>14438280
>Reimu and Marisa: I'd say they are virgins, if I remember right they are both forever 17 and the society they live in tends to do the old sex after marriage thing. I'm not even sure if anything in canon is mentioned about how much they have contact with the human village.

I agree with this.
>>
>>14486801
They make you drink then rape you in your sleep.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.