[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do /jp/ idols get away wtihout doing "custom" shoots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
how do /jp/ idols get away wtihout doing "custom" shoots like european girls are so popularized for?
>>
/jp/ has idols?
>>
>>14435640
maybe it's us

am I kawaii?
>>
Don't use that pic OP. You'll trigger the mods.
>>
>>14435586
I'd bet they don't.
>>
custom what?
>>
>>14435784
You are.
>>
>>14436259
What about me?
>>
File: paruru akb48.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
paruru akb48.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>14435586

behind all these female jpop groups is probably an asian dan schneider who is fucking their cunnies. sounds depressing desu
>>
>>14441080
Sounds like those idolmaster doujins
>>
>>14441080
Lol no. Not in the age of social media. These girls can easily out someone who tries to take advantage of them.
>>
>>14441223
I don't think fourth wave feminism (call out culture) is that big in Japan.

Besides with the rigid authority structure the girl might see it as her advantage to get on the better side of a higher up.
>>
>>14441404
There's no such as "call out culture." You sound like a neckbeard.

And you don't need a "culture" to report a creep or someone who is trying to sexually abuse you. I'm saying it's a lot harder to take advantage of girls now that handheld cameras are common (which is a good thing). "Guy behind all of the idol groups who is molesting all of the girls" is more of a generic doujin male fantasy that's not based in reality.

It's really simple logic.
>>
>>14441424
I just wanted make separate the trait of feminism that some anons seem to have an issue with.

I agree that what you say works with a guy that has no relationship to the girl, that will be reported and there can now be proof as you say. However I do think that if the person is of authority it becomes a bit different beast with various subtle dynamics that may prevent the girl from speaking out.

This is of course all speculative, I'm not sure if something like this happening. There are some cases as there is with any perverted behavior, but is it "institutionalized", who knows. But I do entertain the possibility.
>>
>>14441223
Okay, I work in Japan, in "the industry," not even directly with female talent though, and I still know for certain of at least 2 cases where indie female talents have slept with producers/company higher ups in order to gain traction.

You're retarded if you don't think it happens. And most of the time the girls consent because they know it will help them climb up in the ladder.

Of course, girls who are already famous don't have to do it, but if you think at least a few of them didn't get to where they are today without sucking a couple dicks then I'm sorry bro but 3D isn't 2D, it's a lewd lewd world out there.
>>
File: 11111111.png (18 KB, 310x125) Image search: [Google]
11111111.png
18 KB, 310x125
>>14441859
>>
>>14435586
... that picture, now I am hungry.
>>
>>14439521
You too!
>>
>>14441886
I thought that only applies to /b/
>>
>>14435586
reverse searching that image...Cultural Press all over google. Wut
>>
>>14441424

you didnt watch the Girl Model 2011 documentry did you?

Japan has the largest jr idol agency and they ship in eastern europeon girls from poor countries and then trap them into a payless circle to entice them to keep coming back and doing more "work"

they have a wide range of "subject" matter that they create, most of which they never see in the real world (meaning magazines or other normal modeling outlets)
>>
>>14441859

exactly nippon, they keep their mouth shut cause their parents need the money and are usually pressured into doing it
>>
>>14444226
this

While I do believe that things are generally exaggerated here out of juvenile doujin fantasies, I think it is happening a lot amongst lower ranking idols, because they are being pressured in some way. Think about it, which parent would willingly put their child as a pure subject of sexualisation and perversion of thousands, unless they really need the money? Some of them might not even 'need' money, but rather see it as a comfortable way to earn some extra cash, similar to Enjou Kosai.

I noticed how some idols suddenly stop in their tracks and disappear, despite high popularity, usually once they reach the point where they consciously realise the intent of their work. This may be out of shame, but maybe also because someone tried to take advantage of them. Just imagine the scenario once their class mates discover their 'work' and start asking questions.
>>
>>14435586
Feds?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.