[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of other gaijin otakus you have met or hea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: kensama.jpg (138 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kensama.jpg
138 KB, 600x800
What do you think of other gaijin otakus you have met or heard about? Any funny stories?
https://youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
Also, does anyone have that episode of YOUは何しに日本へ with the guy in the evangelion shirt? His room mates are a couple and he goes to an anime expo.
>>
>>14417095
That's sad.
>>
File: 1421941176661.jpg (86 KB, 804x806) Image search: [Google]
1421941176661.jpg
86 KB, 804x806
Mizuki Shigeru died today.
>>
>>14423974
I just saw the sticky, he is in a better world right now.
>>
The other foreign otaku who I've met in Japan have pretty much all been nice people, if a bit casual. It makes me wonder where the autismal dipshits on TV come from. Although, I guess one would have to be a dipshit in order to agree to be filmed by a TV crew acting like a nerd.
>>
>>14423974
Damn, RIP.

Even so, >>14423989 this fucker still needs to be reprimanded for looking at /a/. Shame on you.
>>
File: 1448858180807.jpg (244 KB, 1024x909) Image search: [Google]
1448858180807.jpg
244 KB, 1024x909
>>14423974
At least he died happy...
>>
>>14417095
I was in the Arcade fucking around on a fighting game with my Japanese friend and in came three super otaku, they'd reached the level of uber virgins. Each one was like a living plush doll, so fat that they didn't have fold, they were just simply a blob. They all sat down at the old 90s gaming machine. Instantly the chairs give out and they slammed to the ground. It took them a honest 20 seconds to stand back up again.
>>
>>14417095
American, in Otaku checked shirt, small backpack on his back. Tried to buy things and used his google translate japanese.
Here is a sample:
"Konnichiwa desu. Watashi tabemono hoshi desu."
The cashier blinked and started packing this dudes several packs of pocky and coke. Told him the price.
"Eeeeeeee? Nani? hahahaha, watashi wakarimasen desu! hahahahaha"
>>
>>14423974
2015 is the year everyone good to the world dies
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.